Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jun-18, 18:45
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hiding Your Interest of Mixed And Female Wrestling

I have hidden this from the beginning. Since I was a young boy (perhaps 5-6 y/o) I noticed my erections related to watching boxing on TV and then playing fights with others. I got a pleasing sensation out of being the "loser" which I couldn't describe, but I somehow felt it wasn't meant to be public.

I've kept it that way. My wife has been very understanding towards my fetish, but before I met her I tried talking about it to other girls and they got freaked out. What's more, even though my wife had no issues with my fetish, she became very cautious about it when we found out about my father's BDSM interest (and a very nasty one) on the computer.
Old 15-Jun-18, 21:08
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Its not something I tell everyone about but I don't really go out of my way to hide it. When wrestling against girls I wasn't in a relationship with, I would occasionally wonder if it would cause an awkward moment but it never did.

The only time I really held back is if there were a lot of people around. Even though I think everyone would totally understand, I didn't want a bunch of dumb comments about it.
Old 05-Jul-18, 19:56
wrestler39

I used to lie about or hide my kinks to my ex-wife. It wasn't the reason we got divorced, but it was one of them. If I'd been up front about them, we probably wouldn't have been together for very long, and we certainly wouldn't have gotten married. I decided that in future relationships, I would be up front about it, and I have, and if it didn't work, it didn't work and at least I wasn't wasting anyone's time. Do I tell my family or co-workers about my kinks? No, but I also don't lie to them either.

OP, you act like no one has anything to lose by being transparent about liking mixed wrestling, and it may have been true for you, but it's not always the case for everyone. Try to put yourself in the shoes of the men who you put down for making different choices than you.
Old 06-Jul-18, 20:27
Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21 Points: 2,655, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I don't think sharing my fetish would be catastrophic, friends and family wouldn't care that much, though friends would tease me for a bit. Where I work it wouldn't get me fired or anything but it would make me look weird. I'm happy to say I'm into BDSM but I never elaborate any further.

I wouldn't tell anyone unless it's a girlfriend who could potentially do something with me. That's actually one of the things I really like about doing sessions, it's really nice to get it out and talk to someone who understands.
Old 12-Jan-19, 15:51
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Found this thread and always amazed at some of the answers.

If it comes up in some conversation I'd certainly not hide it, but never admit the extent it is part of my life.

As said an interest in F vs. F competitive submission wrestling seems as benign & vanilla as anything. Once it crosses the line to domination and being controlled beaten by a female, that is another layer to discuss.
Old 12-Jan-19, 16:04
Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27 Points: 4,141, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalewrestlingchannel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm going to be finishing off Episode 80 here really soon and this is going to be a theme I'm going to be hitting on.

I'm not going to be nearly as mad in real life as I will act on the issue on video, but I bring it up for a reason.

I realize a large amount of you hide your interest in female vs female and mixed wrestling.

It's sad.

Yet, for the last 6 years, I let everyone I know about it. It really hasn't changed a thing, if anything it has enhanced my life.

Now, some of you will say that you have a "super important job" and you are really important and all of this stuff.

Some of you will say that your wife or girlfriend would freak. This is clearly because you didn't tell her about it in a proper man frame, nor did you probably know about the right timing.

Information like that I only share with my members/supporters, but what I will tell you is this:

Much of you have become quite feminized.

I would like to challenge you today a little bit.

What would you lose if you told EVERYONE of your interest in women's wrestling or mixed?

Tell your family, your wife, your kids, your job.

Would you lose your job? Would you lose your boring wife/gf who doesn't like this anyway? Would your family disown you and throw your beta ass out on the street?

Give me your excuses!

- Ringo -

That is incredibly naive.