Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jun-20, 14:47
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Brutal Over The Top Finishers!!

Hey guys decided to share this little story I came up with earlier!

Who knows might do a series of these short fights with over the top fatalities if there's any interest!

Natalia (Dirty fighter)

Height: 5'2

Weight: 115lbs

VS

David (Boxer)

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 210lbs

Natalia and David glared at each other as they stood in the sandy, circular makeshift arena on the beach, both knowing only one could leave alive, they circled each other each looking for a weakness in the others defense, "Hmmm, I'm gonna enjoy this, I fucking hate little chav wannabes like you!" Exclaimed David in a smooth mocking manner"

"Blow it out your ass nigger!" Hissed Natalia in her cute Belfast accent as she stepped forward with a high kick, David blocked it and stepped forward with a swinging right hand that sent his foe staggering as it hits her clean on the temple. David rushes in and grabs her in a bearhug hoping to end it here and now but before he can crush her she knees him sharply in the balls as he grunts in pain and she wiggles free.

Natalia presses her attack by raking her sharp nails across David's face leaving burning red marks as she does so. David growls and throws out a double jab that catches the girls nose as it trickles blood, he follows up with a vicious straight right that shatters her nose as she crumples to the floor howling in shock and pain.

David stomps hard on her back and twists his boot on Natalie's spine as she sobs, "Let's finish this honey, it's been fun though" chuckles David.

"OK, let's end it!!" Hisses Natalia as she grabs a handful of sand and tosses it into David's face blinding him and burning his eyes! Natalia scrambles to her feet and jumps on David's shoulders wrapping her thighs around his neck, as he staggers around helplessly, she slashes his face with her sharp nails repeatedly cutting him with nasty looking red streaks, he falls to the floor sitting on his ass as Natalia rolls a few feet away, on her back lifts her legs akimbo and points her ass right at David's face, he is regaining enough of his vision to see his foes ass and her holding a lit cigarette lighter a few inches in front

FINISH HIM!!!!

"Wait honey! No dont!" Yells David in a panic as he realises what is happening. "Flame on bitch! Tee hee" giggles the chavette, she breaks wind in true white trash fashion as David's face is engulfed in a stream of searing flames as her noxious fumes catch ablaze. David screams in sheer agony as his flesh melts horrifically until the unfortunate boxers face is burnt to a crisp, the flames stop, leaving David's head looking like a lump of petrified charcoal, Natalie gets up and walks to her defeated enemy, she smiles satisfied then kicks her bare foot hard into the charred head of David as it expodes in a cloud of soot and ash. His headless corpse slumps to the ground. Natalia puts her foot on it and flexes her arms in victory

Natalia wins!!!!

FATALITY!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 15:43
Points: 5,297, Level: 30 Points: 5,297, Level: 30 Points: 5,297, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Brutal Over The Top Finishers!!

MORE Pleaseeee!
The Following User Says Thank You to ricardodamanik For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 17:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardodamanik [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MORE Pleaseeee!

Glad you liked it man! May have another one coming up shortly if inspiration strikes!
Old 03-Jun-20, 03:43
Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30 Points: 5,028, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Must we have the ethnic slurs?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mongoose750 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-20, 09:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongoose750 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Must we have the ethnic slurs?
Hey Mongoose

I enjoy including a limited amount of trash talk in my works of fiction, and although I despise the traditional "good vs evil" fights I felt that using the slurs was justified as a means to vilify Natalia to the audience and expose her for the unpleasant/ignorant human that she is and represents!

I appreciate the feedback nonetheless though and hope you enjoyed the story for what it was!
Old 03-Jun-20, 16:08
Points: 3,912, Level: 26 Points: 3,912, Level: 26 Points: 3,912, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Hey RyonaGuy,

Thank you for this story - I always appreciate all of the writers who take the time to contribute.

As an African American male and member of this community, I want to take a moment to address your usage of the n-word in this story. I understand from the post above why you might want to use it, but as a black reader, it's hurtful and insensitive to see this particularly during a time when our communities are reacting to the death of George Floyd and disproportionate deaths and unemployment to due COVID-19. This is compounded by idea that within the content of the story David is killed.

I've always found this site and this community to be very cool, welcoming, and within the larger, overall context of the site, only 10 or so stories utilize the n-word - I don't think you need it to write a good story.

To close, I recognize that you're definitely free to write whatever comes to mind and appreciate you taking the time to read this comment.

Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edge20902 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-20, 18:40
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hey, first off thanks for your well thought out and well written response, I would like to apologise for upsetting you, I can assure you that causing offense/controversy was absolutely not my intention when creating this story. I tried to edit the story upon seeing your post to a more generic insult but too much time has passed since I first posted the story for me to do this.

I often have my characters say/do things that are not in line with my own personality as I like to give each of my characters their own unique personality however upon considering what you have said in your post, none of my characters will resort to racial slurs when insulting each other in any of my future works of fiction.

Regarding David dying, most people who follow my threads on this forum are aware someone dies in the vast majority of my stories, sometimes the guy wins, sometimes the girl wins, regardless of colour/race. I understand death matches are not particularly appealing to the majority of this forum and I urge forum users who aren't interested in deadly endings to avoid any of my threads whose title suggests it will include death.

Thanks for your response and letting me know your thoughts on this!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-20, 16:59
Points: 3,912, Level: 26 Points: 3,912, Level: 26 Points: 3,912, Level: 26
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thank you again for taking the time to listen and thoughtfully consider my feedback. Everything you wrote makes sense and I appreciate your openness to hearing me out.

Looking forward to some more great stories!
The Following User Says Thank You to edge20902 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-23, 11:28
Last Achievements

Elite Footsoldier Wendy, level 1.5 Strongwoman

Height: 5'8

Weight: 220lbs

Nationality: English (Liverpool)

Elite Footsoldier Nancy, Level 1.5 Strongwoman

Height: 5'10

Weight: 200lbs

Nationality: English (Liverpool)

Vs

Kano, level 2 martial artist, level 1 dirty fighter

Height: 6'2
Weight: 205lbs
Nationality: Australian

Shang Tsung sat atop his throne and watched intently as Nancy and her Mother Wendy face off against his henchman Kano on the sandy arena

"FIGHT!!" He booms as Nancy turns and looks at him shocked by his voice

Kano runs at the mother daughter duo, seeing that Nancy's head is still not in the game he capitalizes! He grunts in effort as he hurls a left hook that connects with her head sending her staggering, he then launches a kick that smashes his boot into her crotch! "Ugghh!!" Groans the scouse teen as she falls to her knees!

"Does it hurt sugar!" Taunts Kano as he turns to face Wendy, unfortunately he turns just in time to see her pick up a handful of sand and launch it at his face!

He screams and staggers blinded, the sand even jamming his laser eye!

"Hmmm, clever," mutters Shang Tsung!

Wendy throws a kick into Kanos abs with her tacky high heel striking him as he grunts, still rubbing at his face!

"Over here, chrome face!" Taunts Wendy as she winks at Nancy, who nods and starts crawling behind the muscular Australian man!
Kano uses his hearing to face Wendy and raise his fists, as his vision begins to clear! "I see you miss piggy!" Growls Kano!

"That's exactly what I wanted you to do babes!" Responds Wendy in her Scouse accent!

"Whaa.." begins kano in confusion as Nancy prepares to use her finisher on him!

She stays on her knees, still crouched behind her foe and launches an uppercut into his balls, he doubles over clutching his manhood in pain when Nancy leapfrogs on his back smashing him to the floor and applies her camel clutch!! Landing her finisher on kano hook, line and sinker!

"Hahaha, fucking got you now koala brains," cackles Nancy as she pulls his chin back hard, with her immense weight pinning his torso to the ground!

"Ohhhh, fuucck!!" Yells Kano in pain as Nancy punishes him!

Shang Tsung has a slight bulge appear in his robes "hmmm, yes, good Nancy!" He moans as he watches her punish Kano!

Wendy struts over to Kano while Nancy pins him in her submission hold! "Do it mummy kick his face in!" Squeals Nancy in delight! Right on cue a front kick smashes into his face, the stiletto of her shoe breaking his nose with a 'crunch' as it oozes blood, another front kick hits the same spot, totally busting his nose as Kano moans in utter agony! His spine now emitting pops and crunches!

A swooping side kick leaves a loud metal 'ding' and leaves the metal side of Kanos face dented, another kick there sends the red light flicking on and off "oh dear was that expensive!?" says Wendy feigning worry as she sends a rising kick into Kanos jaw, knocking two molars out "oh my and now a dentist trip too, this is gonna be a pricey day for you!" Mocks Wendy as Nancy cackles in delight!

"Ugh.. howww??" Groans Kano as Nancy finally gets off him, admiring the damage her mummy did to his face!

"Yeah baby!" Pips Nancy as she high fives her mummy!

Wendy and Nancy stand at either side of Kano, each sitting on their asses, the each put him in an armbar, he howls as they wrap their huge legs around his arms and tug mercilessly! There is two rapid snaps, their huge legs snapping his arms like twigs!

He howls and sobs in pain and despair! He looks at his master as the women get to their feet "no, dont let them kill me!" He sobs writhing as best he can with broken arms!

Shang Tsung looks at the women "Nancy, Wendy...FINISH HIM!!" He booms as kano erupts into tears the women circle him like vultures!!

Wendy stands over him a leg at either side of his head she wiggles her ass, "let me wipe those tears up!" She moans, "thud" she plants her ass on Kanos battered face!! He emits muffled pleas and begs into her ass, in response she merely starts grinding on him!

Nancy pouts "aww you took the good seat!" "Should have called shotgun sweetie!" Responds Wendy Nonchalantly.
Nancy rolls her eyes and sits on Kanos chest looking bored!!

Kano is about to croak barely able to move under 400lbs+ of woman his ribs crack then break under Nancy! Wendy grinds harder and harder

"Yessss, kill him!" Groans Shang Tsung utterly elated!

Wendy leaps up revealing Kanos horrified, purple beaten face, before her ass descents on Kanos weakened skull

*SPLAT!!*

She breaks his skull into fragments under her immense weight! She gets up revealing a flat metal plate and a puddle of gore that was once Kanos head!!

"Nancy and Wendy win...FATALITY!" Bellows Shang Tsung as the Women bow to him!

They then start hugging in celebration "we did it we fucking got him" squeals Nancy in delight!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-23, 14:00
Points: 2,040, Level: 18 Points: 2,040, Level: 18 Points: 2,040, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kano: Oi mate! You must be a few bongs short of a picnic if you think two snotty nosed PAWGs can beat Kano. I got lasers in me eyes, I have that will fry them big asses real good, ya hear? I am the master of Mortal Kombat and I answer to no one!

Shang Tsung: Kano, how many times have I told you not leave the toilet seat up? It smells like Goro's insides in there.

Kano: Sorry about that, Master! Will close it right away sir!

Shang Tsung: Give it a good wash while you are at it.

Kano: Yes sire, Mr. Tsung!
The Following User Says Thank You to unfinished_sentenc For This Useful Post: