Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Nov-19, 23:49
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Schoolgirl Surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller2242 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The way this plays out is going go be epic I'm certain! The set up here is just the right mix of teasing and anticipation.

I will say something that's probably on the less popular end, but if it turned out are protagonist here was actually adept at a martial art like BJJ or Judo and trained for the past few years but was just such a meek personality that he hasn't had to use it since he's not physically bullied that way. But this happens at school tomorrow and she can't pin him because he keeps escaping due to his knowledge despite his small stature.

It's not really the style Jericho3 does which is fine I just though such an unexpected plot twist would definitely throw all of us to the point it would still make a great story...but reading about Ben being facesat at school sounds great as is.
Well I sure hope not. Men overpowering women and having their way sexually is like 99% of all adult material. I don't even know why you'd need all this fancy training to do it, just set it in the real world instead of what these stories are, alternate worlds where women are strong enough to dominate men which is the fantasy/kink most of us on here have.

Personally I'm looking for stories on here where the males get physically and primarily sexually dominated, and I especially like Jericho3 and a few others where the girls are physically bigger because it helps the suspension of disbelief for me and makes the stories a bit more believable. I rather dislike the smaller girls being overpowered, even when it's superpowers, because it just doesn't work for me the way they're usually written.

But a tall, fit, athletic girl overpowering and facesitting a smaller overmatched male, because she likes to do it both physically and sexually? For me that is just all kinds of satisfying.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-19, 03:41
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Fight or Flight

My alarm went off but there was no way I was getting up. I had laid awake all night, replaying the video over and over again in my mind and I had come to the conclusion that there was no way I could go to school. But what about tomorrow? And the day after that? I couldn’t hide forever. Maybe if I avoided today I could think of a way out and somehow salvage what little reputation around school I did have.

My cell phone buzzed. It was an incoming call from a number I didn’t recognize but deep down, I knew it was Stacy. I couldn’t possibly talk to her, not after yesterday. I ignored it and buried myself under the covers. My phone buzzed again, this time a text message.

“Don’t even think about staying home. Unless you want me to share my little video with the rest of the school? I doubt Pete would appreciate that though. He comes across as quite pathetic in it. Would you really do that to your best friend?”

Fuck. It was bad enough Pete had gotten wrapped up in this at all. I couldn’t possibly let anyone else see him like that. After all, this was my problem. I threw the covers off and hopped out of bed. I wouldn’t let her push us around dammit! It was fight or flight and I planned to fight!

Despite my new found confidence jumping out of bed, it quickly dissipated when I arrived at school. Pete was nowhere to be found and he hadn’t responded to any of my messages. Add in that I was completely on edge, constantly looking over my shoulder as I walked the halls. As the day wore on, I only grew more neurotic as I wondered when Stacy planned on making her move. I was heading to my last class before lunch when it happened.

“Hey! Shithead!”

I walked faster, praying I could get to class before she caught up to me.

“I said... HEY SHITHEAD!”

The words echoed so loudly through the hallway that all the hustle and bustle of the school day ground to a complete halt. I stopped walking and turned around just in time to see Stacy marching my way. She was wearing a white dress shirt, maroon knee high socks, and a grey and maroon plaid skirt that seemed even shorter than yesterday’s ensemble. My heart began to race as I knew there was nothing underneath.

She stomped right up to me and stopped inches from me, chewing her gum right in my face. I surprisingly held my ground which caused a mild grin to spread across her lips. The surrounding teens began to form a circle around us, anticipating some sort of altercation.

“What’s up Ben? You got something you want to say to me?” She spat out, giving my shoulder a light shove.

“Stacy... please... you don’t have to do this...” I said quietly, hoping she wouldn’t notice my body beginning to tremble.

“Do what exactly Ben? Kick your ass?” She responded rather loudly, shoving me a bit harder this time.

“I don’t want to fight...” I said softly, trying my best to diffuse the situation.

“You hear that everyone? Ben here is too scared to fight me! What a pussy!” She exclaimed for all to hear.

In that moment, something changed inside of me. A rage began to swell through my bones. The things she did in that video. The things she said. It was all coming to a head. Instinctually my hands clenched into fists. Fight or flight.

“Oooooo you getting mad Ben? You want to hit me? Go ahead! Hit me Ben! Hit me!” She taunted, holding her arms spread wide with a pompous grin on her face. She stared me down but I didn’t break her gaze. We stood like that for a few seconds, the only sound was the obnoxious chomp of her gum grinding in my ears. Then... WHAM!

I did it. I punched her right in her arrogant face. The crowd surrounding us gasped as Stacy’s face rolled with the punch. She quickly snapped her head back to me, astonished that I had actually done it.

“You are so dead.” She whispered her eyes staring daggers through mine. But just as she finished her statement a booming voice interrupted things.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” It was Mr. Thompson, the vice principal. “YOU TWO! MY OFFICE! NOW!”

We did as told and followed him to his office. He had us both sit down but it was tough to sit still with my adrenaline still pumping. I looked over at Stacy who seemed perfectly comfortable. She didn’t even seem to be fazed by the fact that I had punched her right in her stuck up face.

“Well? Is anyone going to tell me what went on back there?” Mr. Thompson demanded. I immediately looked down at my feet. I had been a model student my entire scholastic career and thus had no clue how to handle situations like these.

“Well Mr. Thompson I think you know what happened.” Stacy chimed in. She looked over at me and gave me a subtle wink.

“Ben has been my tutor all year, and he’s been very good.” She explained. I breathed a sigh of relief as I realized what was happening. There was no way she could tell the truth so in order to save herself, she’d have to lie to protect me too. It was actually quite smart.

“But lately he’s become verbally abusive. He’s been calling me dumb. And... and...” She paused as tears welled up in her eyes. Then she exploded into one giant fit of crying.

“And he said if I didn’t get better he was gonna punch me! And I begged him not to! I apologized and told him I’ve been trying so hard but he wouldn’t listen! So he hauled off and punched me!” She exclaimed, seemingly sobbing uncontrollably.

“Sh sh, it’s ok Stacy. It’s ok.” Mr Thompson said, taking some time to grab a tissue and hand it her way. She dabbed at her eyes a bit and began calming down.

“This true Ben? Did you punch her?” Mr. Thompson asked, steam practically coming out of his ears.

“No! ... Well yes but-“ I began but stopped when he slammed his fist on the desk.

“Dammit Ben! Don’t lie to me! I saw you hit her with my own two eyes! Do you think I’m some sort of fool?!” He shouted, rising from his chair.

“No sir!” I reacted quickly “I did hit her... but... but I can explain!”

Mr. Thompson’s demeanor went from one of anger to one of amusement.

“You can explain? You mean to tell me, that you have a reasonable explanation as to why you, a senior boy, struck a sophomore girl, who also happens to be someone you are tutoring? Well this I’ve got to hear.” He responded, sitting back down behind his desk.

I went on to explain how I had been doing all of Stacy’s work. How she was upset that I decided to stop. I told him about the video she sent, conveniently leaving out details such as the actual acts as well as Pete’s identity. Mr. Thompson listened intently, nodding along as I spoke. When I had finished, he took a deep breath, put his hands on his desk and leaned forward.

“Ben... that is... the MOST ridiculous story I’ve heard in the 22 years I’ve spent in this profession! In your statements, you proceeded to accuse a young woman of cheating her way through the entire school year, you suggested that she ‘beat up’ a friend of yours, whose name you conveniently left out, while also ADMITTING that there is some sort of video evidence of all this, but never once offering said video up for proof. Do I have all that straight?” He asked. I tried to answer but he cut me off.

“Let’s start at the beginning. How exactly did this young lady assault your friend while simultaneously videoing said encounter? Was there someone else filming?”

“No sir... she filmed it herself.” I informed him.

“She filmed it herself? Ok then, how exactly did she assault him? Did she strike him?” He asked.

“No sir, not exactly.” I answered back meekly.

“Bite him? Scratch him? Enlighten me before I suspend you this very instant!” He demanded. I shuffled my feet and looked down at the floor. Could I really say it out loud?

“No sir... she wrestled him down. And... and then she...” I paused and looked over at Stacy, who returned my gaze, almost daring me to say it.

“Well?” Mr. Thompson interjected.

“She sat on his face.” I spit out. It was met with several seconds of silence... Except for that god damned gum.

“She... sat on his face?” He asked incredulously.

“Yes sir.” I answered back. Mr. Thompson let out a loud sigh and covered his face in his hands, muttering some curse words to himself.

“Forgive me if this comes across as crude... but that doesn’t sound like a beating. That actually sounds like perhaps some sort of... fantasy?” He said. Stacy reacted as if she was completely offended.

“You pervert! How could you even think of something so vile?!? You disgust me!” She exclaimed, turning the water works back on.

“Now Stacy... I know this is difficult, but you’ve shared your side. The very least I can do is hear Ben out, especially if he’s as troubled as this story suggests.” He explained.

“It’s not a story! It’s the truth! She sat on him... and... and....and smothered him until he passed out! Then she told me she was going to do the same thing to me!” I blurted out.

“OK Ben... let’s pretend I believe you. Let’s pretend she really did all of these unspeakable acts you’re accusing her of. If so, tell me who she assaulted so that I can ask him some questions.” Mr. Thompson suggested. I shifted uncomfortably in my chair, not wanting to bring poor Pete further into this. On the one hand, he could back me up but on the other, he’d already suffered enough.

“I need a name Ben. Otherwise this conversation is over.” Mr. Thompson stated firmly.

“It was Pete. She assaulted Pete.” I said meekly.

“Pete? Pete? Of course you would say Pete as he’s conveniently not here today to corroborate these baseless claims! But it’s really of no concern to me because there’s one tiny detail that is going to unravel this entire elaborate tale of fiction. You claim there is video. If you’re telling the truth, then you should have no issue providing me this in order to prove your claims.” He proposed. My stomach began to churn as I came to the realization that there was no way I could share that video.

“Mr. Thompson... I can not...” I started but was immediately cut off.

“Save it Ben! I know this video doesn’t exist and that you are clearly lying. I’ve heard enough. Stacy, you may return to class. I apologize for everything you had to hear and deal with today. I assure you this matter will be dealt with.” He said.

“It’s ok Mr. Thompson. Unfortunately we live in a society where young women such as myself are so easily objectified and I’ve almost become desensitized to it. I’m just disappointed that Ben would stoop so low as to try to sully my reputation with such disgusting lies. That hurt way more than his pathetic, weak excuse for a punch.” She announced, before standing up and turning towards the door. With her back to the vice principal she shot me a knowing wink before walking out. She just couldn’t resist hitting me with a parting jab, knowing she had won another round of our feud.

“Ben? You’re lucky that you have no prior history of misbehavior otherwise I’d send you right home. Instead, I’m sending you to sit with our guidance counselor, Ms. Williams. Franky, I’m a bit concerned at how lost you are in this elaborate fantasy. I certainly hope she can help you work through whatever issues you’re currently dealing with. Dismissed.” He concluded. I had never felt so humiliated in my life. And I had a sinking feeling as if this matter was far from resolved...
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-19, 05:51
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I also have a feeling that this matter is far from resolved, but it is the very opposite of a 'sinking feeling'. I could happily read this for hours.

Given that her threat has been exposed and she has denied any part in such a vile and disgusting act, I can't see Stacy being able to facesit Ben on school grounds. But while he might have avoided the public humiliation side of the punishment, I seriously doubt that Stacy is going to let it go. I think his private punishment will be even worse than originally planned.

Damn, you've got me speculating again, mate.

This is a really good story, mate. Thank you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-19, 08:43
Points: 579, Level: 8 Points: 579, Level: 8 Points: 579, Level: 8

He should just make the video public... Or else he's in deep deep trouble. Stacy is one spoiled brat
The Following User Says Thank You to salina For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-19, 03:21
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The Girls’ Bathroom

I walked slowly down the empty hallway on the way to Ms. Williams’ office. I was in no rush to talk about this scenario with the guidance counselor, let alone a 30-something female who was going to pretend to be my friend. I had suffered enough embarrassment for the day.

Making my way there, several thoughts raced through my mind. First and foremost of which was the punch. I couldn’t believe I had actually done it. I’d never hit anyone in my life and I never would’ve thought in a million years that my first fight would be with a pretty girl. What was even more troubling was Stacy’s reaction. She had taken my best shot and barely even reacted. I’m not even sure that it left a mark.

But there was something else that still didn’t sit well with me, some sort of emerging trend throughout this whole ordeal. Despite her need for tutoring, Stacy actually seemed to be rather clever. I’d even go so far as to say that she was coming across as smart. The things she spouted in the video were unexpected from a student at her level but still fairly basic subjects for the average pupil. I initially figured that all that could have easily been planned ahead of time. But her eloquence in Mr. Thompson’s office was what really seemed off. The way she spoke with him was a master class in manipulation. It became clear that I was dealing with someone much smarter than I had originally thought.

With my mind preoccupied, I failed to notice I was no longer alone in the hall. Approaching from the opposite direction was Lee, a heavy set junior with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Her parents were amongst the richest in town which made her one of the more popular girls in school. Without the benefit of coming from money, she’d just be another fat girl struggling to make her way through the social jungle known as high school. Instead of being outcast for her weight like many of our peers, she was placed on a pedestal as she always looked completely put together with the finest makeup, jewelry, and accessories money could buy.

As we got closer to one another, Lee made a quick movement into my path, corralling me sideways and right into the girls’ bathroom. I lost my balance and we crashed through the door. I landed hard on my side with Lee’s full weight falling on top of me and knocking the wind out of me. She popped up easily as I writhed on the floor coughing.

“Hi Ben.”

I managed to get to my knees and looked up to find none other than Stacy, flanked by two more girls, both of them shorter and skinnier than her. I recognized them as Gina and Vanessa, two of Stacy’s closest friends. Before I could say anything, Lee shoved me from behind and I fell face first to the floor right at Stacy’s feet. At once, the three other girls surrounded me and began kicking as Stacy looked on. I did my best to cover up as their shoes and shins connected all over my body.

“Enough!” Stacy proclaimed, cutting off the mauling that was going on. I slowly pushed myself up to my hands and knees but was met with a savage kick to my abdomen that sent me right back down.

“I said enough!” Stacy barked at her friend before adding “Get him up!”

The three girls all grabbed me and pulled me to my feet. Lee then snatched both of my arms and held them behind my back as the two others stepped in line beside Stacy.

It had all happened so fast. One moment I was minding my business, wallowing in my own humiliation, and the next I was getting mugged by 4 teenage girls, one of which was proving herself to be a certified sociopath.

“I’ve got to hand it to you Ben. I honestly didn’t think you’d have the balls to hit me. You really took my lessons to heart, haven’t you?” Stacy asked as she walked towards me.

“You said ... you wanted me ... to fight... so I did.” I spat back between deep breaths.

“Ha! A fight? You call one wimpy little love tap like that a fight? Wow, you are dumber than I thought!” She exclaimed, taking the time to grab me right under my chin.

“Let... me... go.” I stammered out. I was already terrified of what this girl was capable of but adding in the fact that she now had a posse with her only compounded that fear.

“Or else what Ben? You gonna gonna hit me again? Because it doesn’t look like you can do much of anything!” She punctuated her statement with a rough shove on my jaw, twisting my head sideways for a few seconds before letting go to continue speaking. “The way I see it, Ben, is that you already got your shot. Now it’s my turn.”

“Stacy... please. I’ll do your homework. I’ll do all of it! Just let me go and I’ll take care of all of you!” I pleaded. Despite the seriousness of the situation, I couldn’t help but get a stiffening feeling in my pants from all this female contact.

“Oh poor, simple minded Ben. Do you really think I need a tutor? I’m smarter than you for Christ sakes! I’ll just find some other poor schmuck to do my work for me! No this is about so much more than that....You PUNCHED me in the face! In front of everyone! So now, I’m going to punch you!” She shouted and reared back with a clenched fist. I immediately flinched and braced for impact, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see Stacy’s fist an inch from my face as the four girls erupted into laughter.

“Oh my god! You are such a fucking pussy! I almost feel bad hitting you!” Stacy exclaimed, pulling her fust away.

“Then .. don’t?” I answered back hopefully. Maybe this evil hell beast did have a heart...

“Ok ok... I won’t punch you in the face...” She said calmly.

Wait. Did I hear that right? No time to process as in a flash, Stacy’s fist was flying back towards me, just not at my face.

“I’ll punch you in the balls!” She screamed, as her hand connected right between my legs. The blow would have hurt much worse except for one tiny, er, let’s say above average... yea...above average detail. I had developed quite an erection throughout the altercation. So instead of the punch connecting with a sensitive area, it ended up glancing off of my throbbing member. Stacy immediately noticed something was off and looked at me. I quickly averted my eyes.

“Do you have a fucking boner right now? Oh my God! This fucking virgin has a fucking hard on right now!” Stacy exclaimed to her friends, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at her.

“Does the thought of me kicking your ass turn you on Ben?” She asked, pinching my cheeks together tightly.

“No!....I don’t have boner... and I’m not a virgin...” I lied. Twice. Why couldn’t she have punched me literally anywhere else?

“Oh this is just too sweet! Get him on the floor!” She ordered and before I knew it Lee was stepping behind my knees and forcing me down. Despite my desperate flailing, the other two girls helped force me onto my back as Stacy barked orders.

“Pin him down!” She instructed and soon I found myself trapped under the weight of Lee, with Gina and Vanessa each grabbing hold of a leg. I groaned as Lee’s huge ass sank into my chest.

“Well, well, well... looks like you’re in quite the predicament Ben. How much do you weigh Lee? 155? 160?” Stacy asked.

“180... but Daddy said he might pay for a stomach staple if my new personal trainer doesn’t work out.” Lee answered.

“Well you carry it well! You look absolutely stunning!” Stacy said back, causing Lee to blush.

“Anyways, 180 pounds Ben... sitting right on your chest. That can’t possibly be comfortable. I imagine that will already affect your breathing, making it even easier to smother your lights out!” Stacy proclaimed as she walked towards me.

“Stacy... please... you don’t... have to... do this...” I spat out, struggling to pull my arms out from Lee’s frame. With my legs held firmly in place by Gina and Vanessa, and Lee’s full weight pinning me down, I had nowhere to go.

“Do what Ben? Sit on your face? Now where ever would you have gotten such a lewd idea from? Are you concocting elaborate fantasies in your mind again?” Stacy teased as she stepped over my face. I tried not to look but couldn’t help myself and soon found myself staring up at her immaculately groomed pussy. She began squatting her way down and I took as deep a breath as I could, preparing for the smother. But she stopped short. I waited in anticipation as the very thing that haunted me all night long hovered a mere inches from my face. Suddenly, she stood straight up and stepped away.

“Take his pants off.” Stacy ordered. Gina and Vanessa obliged, undoing my belt and unceremoniously pulling my pants down.

“Wait! No! Stop!” I protested, but could do nothing to prevent them from exposing my raging hard on.

“It seems as if you’ve lied to me Ben. Don’t you know that I HATE lying?” Stacy taunted before adding “Vanessa! Sit on his face.”

“No! I’ll... I’ll do whatever... you want...” I stammered out as best as I could with Lee’s weight compressing my chest. I kicked wildly as Vanessa approached me, stepping over my head, giving me a perfect view of her white cotton panties.

“Wait, wait, wait. Hold it right there Vanessa. I’ll give you one more opportunity to be honest with me Ben. If you answer my next question truthfully, I’ll let you go. But seriously, only the truth. Got it?” Stacy said.

“Truth... got it... complete honesty...” I answered quickly.

“Good. It’s just a simple yes or no question Ben. Are you a virgin?” She asked. I let out a sigh and looked away. Hadn’t she humiliated me enough?

“Yes.” I mumbled quietly.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you. Say it louder.”

“Yes” I said back a bit louder.

“Yes what?”

“Yes... I’m a virgin ok? Can I go now?” As soon as the words left my lips, I knew the answer.

“Didn’t I just say that I hate lying? If you really are a virgin, then you lied earlier. I can not deal with such dishonesty from my tutor. Sit on his face Vanessa.” Stacy responded.

“No!” Was all I could get out before Vanessa was on me. Since Vanessa was a rather thin girl, it wasn’t nearly as uncomfortable as I had anticipated. Sure it was hard to breathe and that was only compounded by Lee’s weight continuing to bear down on my chest, but the soft fabric of the cotton panties failed to create an air tight seal. I’d argue that as far as punishments go, this was far from unbearable.

“What do you weigh like 100 pounds?” I heard Stacy ask Vanessa, almost as if she had read my mind.

“115... but I had a big breakfast.” Vanessa responded.

“Yea I don’t think your breakfast is enough... Gina, what about you?”

“100” Gina answered, causing Stacy and Lee to scoff.

“Alright that ought to be enough. Go sit on Vanessa’s lap.” Stacy ordered before adding “But you two skinny bitches need to eat a cheeseburger or something.”

I mumbled out a protest but soon felt an intense increase of pressure on my face. Vanessa let out a giggle as she settled down harder over my nose and mouth, with her bony ass digging into my cheekbones.

“Well now look at you Ben. Pants around your ankles, pathetic dick waving in the air, 180lbs on your chest and another 200 plus on your face. All because you couldn’t just keep doing my work like I told you.” Stacy lectured. It was bad enough being literally crushed but hearing her taunt me while she just sat back and watched only added insult to injury.

“Well I better get to my point before you pass out. Mr. Thompson clearly threw a wrench in my plans but don’t worry, I’ll deal with him soon enough. But I digress... I’m sure you’re wondering why I’d have my friends do my bidding when I obviously could have handled this myself. Well it’s pretty simple really. I want as many people as possible to witness your demise. Not because of you refusing to do my work, not because you hit me, and certainly not because you lied about being a virgin or whatever, but just because simply put... I enjoy it... I enjoy it VERY much.” She proclaimed. At this point, my body began to twitch and heave in a desperate attempt at air. It was happening. I was losing consciousness. To my complete surprise, I then felt a hand grasp my dick.

“And I’m not going to sit on your face until the absolute perfect time.... oh and one last thing. I knew you were a virgin from the second I met you. But just to prove it, only a virgin would cum from one single pump...” And with that, she gave me a tug up my shaft followed by a quick movement down it. The last thing I remember before passing out was a violent explosion...

I woke up in a panic. My head was pounding as I realized I was still on the floor of the girls’ bathroom with my pants around my ankles and my legs and stomach covered in my own semen. I took a quick look around and breathed a sigh of
relief when I realized I was alone. I felt something wet on my forehead and reached for it. It was chewed up piece of gum, Stacy’s calling card. I flicked it away in disgust.

Then I heard the door open. I sat up and tried my best to cover up but it was too late. Some poor freshman girl came wandering in. She saw me sitting there, exposed and covered in my own juices. She reacted accordingly by letting out a blood curdling scream and running out the door.

Shit.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-19, 17:58
Last Achievements

Wow, in one installment the threat level that Stacy poses just went right through the roof. I also had the feeling she wasn't as dumb as she seemed to be pretending, but even so, I didn't see her true cleverness until you revealed it to us. Masterfully done, mate. I also like how you had Vanessa and Gina smother him unconscious, building the anticipation for when Stacy herself lowers that ass of hers onto Ben's face. The new wrinkle of being found exposed and covered in cum on the floor of the girl's bathroom is going to be difficult for him to explain. I am really eager to see where this leads, and exactly how Stacy intends to deal with the interference of Mr Thompson.

I am loving this story, mate. It seems to be taking on a life of it's own and it is awesome that you seem to be having so much fun writing it. Thank you so much.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 00:05
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Ben and Pete are world class wimps.
The Following User Says Thank You to RoadRunner For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 00:07
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I like Ben and Pete as wimps.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 03:50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The Guidance Counselor

“What in the world has gotten into you Ben?!?” Mr. Thompson raged. “In one day... ONE DAY.... you’re found assaulting an underclass coed and summoned to my office where you proceed to spout this sick wild fantasy of yours while simultaneously attacking her credibility and character. Instead of suspending you immediately, I take pity on you and mercifully let you off with just a warning provided you speak with Ms. Williams here. Then, on the way to HER office, you make a pit stop ... in the GIRLS’ BATHROOM might I add... where you proceed to... to... to pleasure yourself in the presence of a freshman girl! Do I have all that right?”

I sat quietly, staring at my shoes. What could I say? There was no way he’d believe me.

“Sir... not exactly...” I muttered out which was only met with more shouting.

“I HAVE HEARD ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES TODAY BEN!” He growled through gritted teeth, spit flying everywhere. He slammed his fist on Ms. Williams’ desk, startling both myself and the guidance counselor. Recognizing he had caught her off guard, he lowered his voice.

“Look Ben, it’s obvious that your elaborate, sexually charged story had you all worked up but that is not the time, nor place for that sort of behavior! Do you have any idea the sort of effects that could have had on that young girl’s mind?” He asked, taking a deep breath in a futile attempt at calming himself down.

“Now I was ready to expel you right there on the spot but lucky for you, Ms. Williams here has convinced me that she might be able to help. So you better thank your lucky stars that she has offered her expertise on the matter. But Ben? If I hear one word...ONE WORD... about any sort of indecent conduct out of you so help me God you’ll never step foot in this school again and no college anywhere will touch you with a 40 foot pole! You have my word on that!” He exclaimed and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

I sat across from Ms. Williams, hunched over with my head in my hands. My life was unraveling before my very eyes, all because Pete had convinced me to stand up for myself. But where was he now? For the first time in this whole scenario, I found myself feeling like he had gotten exactly what he deserved, which admittedly wasn’t particularly fair to him.

“Benjamin...” Ms. Williams said softly.

God I hated when people called me that.

“I understand you’ve had a tough day...” she began.

Tough day? That was one way to put it, albeit a horrible way...

“But I don’t want you to think of me as a teacher....”

Don’t say it. Don’t fucking say it.

“Think of me more like a friend.”

I snapped my head up and glared at her with fire in my eyes.

“Friend? FRIEND?!? I THINK IT’S PRETTY CLEAR THAT I DON’T HAVE ANY FRIENDS MS. WILLIAMS!” I screamed, my blood boiling.

“Benjamin....”

Stop fucking calling me that.

“Lower your voice... remember what Mr. Thompson said? You’re skating on thin ice and if I were you, I wouldn’t want to do anything that could be misconstrued as poor conduct.” She said calmly.

She was right. She held what very little was left of my life in her delicate hands. I took a few deep breaths and tried to relax.

“I’m... sorry...” I muttered out, looking down at my shoes to avoid her gaze.

“It’s ok Benjamin, just don’t let it happen again ok? Remember, I’m here to help.” She said. I highly doubted she could be of any assistance in my situation but there was something soothing about her voice. I glanced up to see her with a concerned look on her face and I began to feel a bit more at ease. She was an attractive woman, especially for a teacher, probably in her early to mid 30’s, with long red hair tied up in a bun, pale white skin and sparkling green eyes behind black framed glasses. She wore a green dress with a black blazer over it and a black choker necklace around her cream colored neck.

“I know... I’m just...” I struggled to find the right word to describe my situation. Lonely?Humiliated? Angry? Confused? Overwhelmed? Hopeless? Terrified? Was there one word that encompassed all of that?

“It’s alright Benjamin.” She began, pausing when I winced at that name but otherwise paying it no mind. “Contrary to what most people think, you don’t have to share your feelings with me. We’re just here to... talk.”

“Talk? Well if I’m not going to talk about my feelings, what are we supposed to talk about?” I asked, feeling like perhaps this wouldn’t be as embarrassing as I had previously thought.

“Well for starters, I want to try to understand this story you told Mr. Thompson. Why are you so committed to him believing you?” She asked.

“Are you serious? Why am I committed to him believing me?!? Because it’s fu-“ I stopped myself mid sentence as Ms. Williams shot me a disapproving look.

“Sorry... because.... no matter what you all want to believe.... It’s true.” I said, expecting an immediate backlash but surprisingly it was met with none.

“I believe you.” She answered.

“You do!?!?” I exclaimed.

“Who am I to call you a liar Benjamin? Besides, I’ve had some interactions with Stacy and her propensity for manipulation. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she was found to have done the acts you described in this video.” She said quietly.

“Well then, you have to tell Mr. Thompson! Stacy’s a psychopath! You have to get me away from her!” I eagerly rambled.

“Whoa whoa whoa, slow down Benjamin. We’ll get to all that in due time. I still have some information that I need to gather before involving myself further in this matter.” She responded, taking out a pen and paper, presumably to take notes.

“Yea ok fine... what do you need to know?” I asked, excited that for once things may be starting to go my way.

“Tell me more about this video. What was Stacy wearing in it?” She asked. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

“What? Why would you need to know that?” I asked incredulously.

“I’ll be asking the questions here Benjamin. If you want me to help you, I need to know. What was she wearing?” She asked again.

“She was wearing her school uniform... dress shirt, skirt, knee high socks...” I informed her as she scribbled away on her note pad.

“Interesting... interesting. And could you see her underwear? You know, as she wrestled him down and what not.” She explained. I hesitated, still wondering what this had to do with anything.

“Ummm not exactly.” I said back awkwardly.

“So her skirt successfully covered her then?” She questioned. What was it about these teachers always wanting to make me say these things out loud?

“No ma’am... I couldn’t see her underwear because... well because she wasn’t wearing any.” I stammered out, my initial feeling of comfort around Ms. Williams began slipping away.

“Really?!? Well that explains quite a bit...”

“Does it?” I asked.

“Of course it does Benjamin. I imagine such a sight would be exciting for a boy of your age. No wonder you had the sudden urge to... er... pleasure yourself after recounting such salacious details.” She concluded.

“Well... that’s not exactly what happened...” I informed her. I went on to describe the situation in the bathroom and included every last embarrassing detail. If she was really going to help me, I had to put all the cards on the table. Ms. Williams listened intently, taking time to jot notes but also asking clarifying questions that sometimes seemed out of place. Questions like

“How hard did you try to fight them off?”

Very hard?

“At what point did you realize your erection?”

Almost immediately?

“Did any of the other girls touch you there?”

Not that I know of.

“Did you feel any wetness in Vanessa’s panties?”

I don’t think so?

It went on and on until Ms. Williams seemed satisfied. She looked over her notes, biting on the cap of her pen as I looked at the clock.

3:30!?!? School had been dismissed for over an hour! And I never even got to eat lunch! How much longer was this going to take?

“Ummm Ms. Williams ... Do you have everything you need?” I asked, praying that this day from hell could end. She let out a long, loud sigh and put down her notes.

“I’m sorry Benjamin but this is much, much worse than I originally feared.” She proclaimed, rising to her feet, removing her blazer and tossing it on the floor. When she stood up I couldn’t help but notice her height. In her heels she had to be at least 6 feet!

“I... I tried... to explain that....” I stammered out, suddenly flustered by the guidance counselor standing over me, her milky white shoulders and arms exposed. She walked around to the front of her desk and sat on it crossing her long smooth legs, her feet dangling off the ground.

“I’m afraid we’re going to have to really dive into the cause of all this.” She explained, twirling her ankle around as she smoothed out the bottom of her dress. I did my best to not stare at those lengthy, luscious legs.

“Me not doing Stacy’s homework?” I muttered out uncertainly.

“No Benjamin. The video. I’m concerned that the visuals in it have affected your psyche. You seem to be obsessed with girls sitting on your face. I mean, you wouldn’t shut up about it!” She announced with a hint of a chuckle.

“Obsessed with it? You’re the one that kept asking questions! Making me share every single detail!” I reacted. Was she right? Was I becoming obsessed?

“Benjamin... relax. The good news is, I think I can help you.” She explained. Good news? That generally meant there was...

“Bad news?... You aren’t going to like how.”
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-19, 13:02
Last Achievements

I do suspect that Benjamin isn't going to like how, but I'm almost sure that I will love it. With everything that happened in the last installment, I pretty much forgot about Ben's requirement to go see Ms Williams. She seems fascinated, herself, by his account of Stacy's actions. I can't wait to see where this counseling session ends up. They are apparently all alone as the school day ended an hour ago. Clearly Mr Thompson would not believe any claims from Ben that Ms Williams abused him, especially in the same theme as his sexually depraved claims about Stacy.

Thanks again for continuing this, mate.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, schoolgirl, schoolgirl pin, smother