Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-20, 18:33
Sir Raleigh

Default How did your fetish change during the years?

This is something I wanted to ask you, did you notice some shifts in your tastes?
For example in my teen years I fantasized mostly about getting outwrestled by older women, let's say over 30 or over 40, I found more humiliating the idea of losing against an older lady which was supposed to be less performing and trained than a young jock as I was
After passing the 30 buoy I noticed I started to fantasize mostly about younger women defeating me, as I find more humiliating (and more exciting) the idea of losing against a younger girl which is expected to have less experience, and yet...
I am sure this is common, since as we grow older become obviously more difficult to find older women which may fit well with this fantasy, altough I met some women which are over 50 now which would still be great opponents, and even one which is 61 now. But they are very rare exceptions of course.
Some guys met on boards instead told me that they started to have fantasies about femdom mixed wrestling and ended liking maledom wrestling, cause they were bored to death to see women winning after so many years.
So, how did your fetish changed (if it did)?

Last edited by Sir Raleigh; 31-Dec-20 at 20:06.
Old 31-Dec-20, 18:35
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: How did your fetish change during the years?

Me: From NSFW to really NSFW.

I wasn't a foot guy until way too late. I used to let models wrestle in socks.
Old 31-Dec-20, 18:38
Sir Raleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wasn't a foot guy until way too late. I used to let models wrestle in socks.

There is a special circle in hell for the ones like you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 19:38
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

i used to like FBB Until the roids ,synthol and major implants became a factor, Now i fantasize about fit strong gals next door type
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 19:43
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Build up is more important to me when fantasizing about these scenarios. Seeing a girl beat a guy doesn't do that much for me anymore, unless it's a really great video. I have to imagine some sort of backstory of why they're fighting, some trash talk or animosity. This is why I started to write stories because the regular m vs f material where it was just images or videos did not do it for me anymore.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 19:45
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgonzo64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i used to like FBB Until the roids ,synthol and major implants became a factor, Now i fantasize about fit strong gals next door type
Keep in mind that it’s not just FBBs who use roids. PED use is also very prominent in bikini competitors, and a lot more common in the fitness industry than I think many people realize.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 19:51
lookinforpower
This message has been deleted by lookinforpower. Reason: forgot the quotes
Old 31-Dec-20, 19:52
Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30 Points: 5,017, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Keep in mind that it’s not just FBBs who use roids. PED use is also very prominent in bikini competitors, and a lot more common in the fitness industry than I think many people realize.
Thanks for your irrelevant post that strays from the topic.
The Following User Says Thank You to lookinforpower For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 20:01
Sir Raleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Build up is more important to me when fantasizing about these scenarios. Seeing a girl beat a guy doesn't do that much for me anymore, unless it's a really great video. I have to imagine some sort of backstory of why they're fighting, some trash talk or animosity. This is why I started to write stories because the regular m vs f material where it was just images or videos did not do it for me anymore.
I can relate to this too, thanks! Yes, I like to create scenarios in my head too, that's why I prefer the stories where the characters are linked in one way or another, the idea of a girl beating a man for never seeing each other again is really a turn off for me in the mixed wrestling fantasies...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 20:02
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes they have been using for years its sad but true
Old 01-Jan-21, 03:57
Banned
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 659 Posts

When I was in highschool, I'd daydream about playing rugby against the sixth-form girls (about 2 years above), and getting pinned and dominated in a haze of mud and thighs .. It wasn't too unrealistic .. At 15/16, girls a few years older can be significantly more built .. Quite a few had thick, rock-hard quads and calves from playing hockey and netball 5 days a week.

Early on it was about humiliation and submission .. Anything that threatened my manhood .. I used to hang out with a competitive swimmer (blonde, tall, shoulders seemed 5 feet wide), and a star athlete a few years younger, with teardrop quads like Cory Everson, and the thought of getting into a tussle with either of them – where you didn't know how it would go down – was always a fear/turn-on.

Over the years, it's become less about the cold indifference from being bested by a superior female, in front of peers – and more about intimacy .. I got bored of the vanilla fetish, especially going to a gym full of these kinds of women, and getting desensitised to women outlifting men, and realising the hierarchy of men being universally stronger or more aggressive than women was an illusion .. So it's morphed more into a 'type' .. I'd probably rather get oral sex than headscissored now – but preferably with a girl who stirs that sense of raw sexuality, and fear of direct physical confrontation

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post: