Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 20-May-16, 06:19
Points: 4,656, Level: 28 Points: 4,656, Level: 28 Points: 4,656, Level: 28
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Default Some behaviour has to change

Well, my second story. Please, take note that my mother languaje is Spanish, so forgive me the mistakes I've done.

Ann was pissed. She never had heard her husband talking like he did yesterday, like she were “his property”. She felt really badly. First of all, she was pretty decided to make a scene to Mike, but suddenly a plan came to her mind.

When Mike arrived home, that hot July day, he found Ann dressed with just one of her sexiest lingerie bra and panty lace set she has. It wasn’t strange to arrive and find her wife nearly bare, but normally she didn’t use such a sexy one. To Mike, the broadcast was clear.

• Hello dear, you look soooooo good.
• Mike, that’s so cute from you. Mmmmmm....

His hand now was fully in contact to her ass. Ann place hers up that one, pressing hard, to make him thing she want that and turned to him, lust-faced. Mike was delighted … but suddenly the wrist of the hand in her ass was painful, due to Ann’s move. So fast, he has to fall to the ground to avoid to be injured. Mike could not avoid to think that even from the floor, Ann looks really good.

• Oh Mike, why are you on the floor?
• Don’t know what has happened, you has given me such wrist pain, i had to fall.
• Oh, I’m so sorry, I never suspected I can do something like that – said wit her most innocent voice.

Mike got up. Ann was in front of him, really hot. As usual, placed his hand under her thong, to estimulate her. Again, her hand helped him to go further. She went to the couch,to lie …. making him to cry in pain due to wrist over extensión. As son as she free his hand. Mike take away from her and nurse it. Ana leaned toward him, make him thinks he was caring for him … and giving him full view of his well developed breast in her bra.

• Oh, sorry Mike, are you ok?
• I don’t know. Again, you make my wrist be in pain!
• Sorry, let me have a look.

Mike forget about pain, as her boobs were so near to his view. Finally could no resist anymore, and both his hands went direct there. That was what Ann expected. She strightened, again using her hands to maintain hims like glued to their tits, and … a hip throw, making him fall to the hard floor was no secret for her. This time she knew that Mike will suspect something strange was happening, so she went to pin him. She choose the SGP. She knew that having her sex so near to his face will disturb him. Mike tried to scape, but was so confused, and the hard fall he had, have taken many of his strengh away. So, after a little struggle ….

• What’s that, Ann?
• It’s the same question i was on the verge to do to you.
• I don’t understand anything, I arrive at home, and you look totally hot, like I’ve never seen before, that seems to me that you want “fun”. But “fun” is to make me scream, fall to the floor, and pin me. I don’t see the point to this.
• Yesterday, I heard you talking to a friend, saying you have sex always you want, and with your words, was clear to me that what I think about that means nothing to you. I felt “really, really, really” pissed!

A big silence came. As Mike was on his thoughts, she followed.

• That’s why I did that perfomance, when you have arrived from work, I know I was hot. And also I do know that sex will be the only thing in your mind. I want you to make my will count.

A silence again. That time was Mike who break it. His face was faded.

• I thought you like it.
• And I do. But your speech of yesterday was like a dagger to me.

Finally, after a Little time, but a deep meditation, the words Ann want to hear, came from his mouth.

• I’m so sorry, please, forgive me, you are right, I talked like i was the only person can decide about that things, and that was rude.To my defense, I’m used to baheve like it but …. I see, That’s not a defense at all, is an excuse….
• That’s very kind of you –said Ann smiling for the fist time-.
• But I have to say that you are so cruel. It’s imposible not to feel excited about how you look today. Even with the backache I’ve got now, seeing like that is boosting me.
• Well, there are two reasons for that, first one is to make remember better “the lesson” I give to you.
• And the second one?

Ann put such a smile on his face, that seems to Mike she was lighting the room

• Because, from the beginning, I do want to have sex with you …. If you are in good manners.

And she kissed him very deep. Mike closed his eyes, and started to caressing her back …

• … but this time I want to be on top.

Was Mike’s turn to smile. No doubt, from that momment she will say what she wants. And inside of him, he did not feel bad about that. In fact, he wouldn’t have suspected before, but being dominated by Ann make him feel “horny” (“Where the hell had she learned selfdefense?” thought). He relaxed, and put his hand under her thong again, to remove it, but this time, there were no pain …

Hope you like. And thanks to mpbmpb, because his posts inspired me.
The Following User Says Thank You to punished For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-16, 16:12
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,616 Times in 272 Posts
Default Re: Some behaviour has to change

Buena historia.