Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Jan-21, 04:45
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How did your fetish change during the years?

Early on I was more into FBB’s and lift/carry. As time went on it was much more about wrestling and muscles don’t really matter to me anymore.
Old 03-Jan-21, 03:24
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Me: From NSFW to really NSFW.

I wasn't a foot guy until way too late. I used to let models wrestle in socks.
Socks?!!! The horror

I mean, I just want the woman in as little clothing as possible (although wrestling naked I'm not looking for, strangely...at least not with a random session woman, and almost none of them do it anyway), I don't even have a HUGE foot fetish (admittedly, a good pair of feet can turn me on, esp if they are used to dominate me...), I just find socks annoying. A nice pair of feet with some toenail polish are just very feminine and part of the overall package to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Me: From NSFW to really NSFW.
I agree with this. I have gotten into way kinkier stuff. My originally gateway into this stuff was Tempest's site and Robin's Les Femmes Fatales site, and I used to also look at a lot of sites with just women in speedos wrestling each other. As time has gone on, I've still been into that stuff, but it's become much more erotic for me-I'm into bondage, femdom, pegging, etc etc. And more into the teasing and humiliation aspect of it too, the mind games, for lack of a better word. It used to be enough for me, as a 14 year old, to look at hot chicks in bikinis wrestling each other. Now I like there to be taunting and banter or maybe a feud of some sort. And preferably a power dynamic, like a BDSM element where the winner ties up the loser or subjects them to things they don't like.

I've also grown to appreciate skilled holds more and more. Two hot models rolling around with no skill will still turn me on, but it bores me a lot faster than it used to.
The Following User Says Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 05:48
Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

The guy has to be hot too. Good example would be Clay or Kyle from MWZ or Sam Solo

Fat old men, especially noisy ones, are absolute deal breakers now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matman55 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 05:57
Points: 81,821, Level: 100 Points: 81,821, Level: 100 Points: 81,821, Level: 100
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,750 Times in 794 Posts

Started in the 60s and my primary fetish is still the same... martial arts women and kicks to the groin. That's all I had back then and it got me hooked good. I have expanded my likes through the years... into foot fetish, footjobs and enjoying watching men being humiliated by judo and jiujitsu women but the main thing for me is still ballbusting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skipperbob49 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-21, 07:03
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I cannot say that mine has changed: it's always been being defeated by a fantasy KO.

Perhaps the only changes have been:

The fact that I "discovered" that the issue was sexual while wrestling with other (male) kids and then leaving it once we started developing more masculine features.

That it never brought it up while I was going out with the 2 girls that came before my wife (though one was first base only and the other just second base).

Finding out with my wife which fight-and-defeat scenarios were the most exciting for me and which were not as I thought.

My preferences in women haven't changed that much. The picture shared by Ryan is my upper limit in muscle size and goes with the right female features, unlike many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-21, 10:49
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

My fetish for very long holds that I can’t get free of has not changed.

The different to the beginning is that I am way stronger than before so there are, depending on the girl, less holding positions I will be permanently not able to escape.

So in a way more challenging to reach my fetish fantasy.
But on the other hand it is more intense with more complicated and often more hurting holds especially when I try to break free..
Old 04-Jan-21, 18:34
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Who is this lady - she's awesome!
Old 05-Jan-21, 06:31
Points: 2,560, Level: 21 Points: 2,560, Level: 21 Points: 2,560, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

when i was early 20s all I wanted to do was dominate and win. Now 30 I like the idea of it going either way win or lose.
The Following User Says Thank You to thewire For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 06:56
Pats190
This message has been deleted by Pats190.
Old 05-Jan-21, 17:22
Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,552 Times in 216 Posts

I was always intrigued by girls who beat up boys. In fifth grade a friend of mine was beaten silly by a tall girl - she was the tallest in the class. My friend was a good athlete, but he was pinned to the ground unable to move until he said "Uncle."

In seventh grade a guy with big arms, was humbled in the cafeteria by a smaller girl, who pinned him and spread chocolate pudding on his face, making him cry.

In high school I played football, and we had some real macho, assholes on the team. Although none fought girls, I noticed that the cheerleaders and gymnasts were just as physically fit as the guys - although they were smaller. And that piqued my interest in girls beating tough macho guys.

I myself, had just two fights with girls. One is recounted in my story "Date Fight," and the other is massaged a bit in my story "Dyke Bar." Both are from real life. My main interest is watching Macho guys having their world rearranged when they learn that there is no weaker sex.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-21, 18:17
Points: 1,853, Level: 17 Points: 1,853, Level: 17 Points: 1,853, Level: 17
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

When it started, I guess I really just wanted to be pinned down in any way the girl could manage to get me there.. I still enjoy that, but it has developed into a fetish for being overpowered. I like to lose an armwrestling match or to be forced to the ground by a lady who is very strong now. I also like to see a girl's reaction when she wins. It is also a turn on to see other girl's reactions when they see the girl win.