Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Jul-21, 00:21
Points: 3,717, Level: 25 Points: 3,717, Level: 25 Points: 3,717, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dakota Rose - Filming Session

I wish she would visit Los Angeles!
Old 28-Jul-21, 13:33
Points: 2,038, Level: 18 Points: 2,038, Level: 18 Points: 2,038, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Sounds incredible. When you say you approached her about filming sessions, do you mean a normal session that you filmed? Or do you mean you served as a jobber in one of her videos?
Old 28-Jul-21, 18:30
Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFaceYourSeat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds incredible. When you say you approached her about filming sessions, do you mean a normal session that you filmed? Or do you mean you served as a jobber in one of her videos?
I served as a jobber in one of her videos. She let me cover my face so had nothing to loose apart from my pride lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yousafhamood For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-21, 18:54
Points: 5,433, Level: 31 Points: 5,433, Level: 31 Points: 5,433, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,950 Times in 142 Posts

One of the most stunning and beautiful session girsl out there...

BTW this is her recent shoot
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Jan-22, 23:01
Points: 1,129, Level: 13 Points: 1,129, Level: 13 Points: 1,129, Level: 13
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Default Re: Dakota Rose reviews

I’ve had the huge pleasure of wrestling Dakota Rose on 3 occasions, most recently Jan 2022. I’ve always found her communication excellent, and in person she is very intelligent, warm and welcoming. Her wrestling skills now are certainly considerable; our competitive session in late 2020 was pretty even but last week she really wiped the floor with me!
The Following User Says Thank You to tykeyram For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-22, 10:21
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Dakota Rose has ignored my one e-mail before, which is a shame since she seems worth the money but I don't think I'm sending a follow up email for that to be ignored as well.
Old 11-Apr-22, 12:18
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dakota Rose has ignored my one e-mail before, which is a shame since she seems worth the money but I don't think I'm sending a follow up email for that to be ignored as well.
She probably gets hundreds of emails. Can be very easy to miss one or two. If you REALLY wanted a session with her then it’s worth another try.

Obviously if she then doesn’t reply, maybe she’s just decided she didn’t like the tone of your email or something. Up to her.
Old 12-Apr-22, 07:09
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Brilliant review- thanks for sharing!

Man that sounds like an amazing sesssion, she’s top of my hit list now 😊. I’ve always wanted to do some filming (with a covered face). In my head it feels the girl will be more focused on their clip than you, making you more vulnerable… which is sexy as hell
Old 12-Apr-22, 09:58
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousafhamood [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I contacted Dakota Rose in Early May regarding a tweet she posted about filming sessions. I asked her if she wanted to try do some videos where she can ignore headscissor tap outs and go for k/o's. She agreed and we set up a time and date.

So the day came where I went to her place, she opened the door and looked stunning. We talked about what we were gonna do, I was actually feeling confident as I have been scissored alot before but hadn't in a long time due to covid.

She started off pulling me down and in to a front headscissor as im looking at her, OMG the pressure from her scissors was immense. This wasn't even 100%!! Immediately I thought to myself this is going to be a long session. I managed to resist for a 20-30 seconds before tapping. But guess what she ignored my taps and kept ignoring them as I panicked and kept tapping. After a good minute she released me. I couldnt even get up after that, her legs felt so strong.

After that she decided to do a front headscissor where im looking at her feet. This time she went 100% power from the start. Oh it was so painful, I immediately started tapping, but she wouldn't let go at all, I was begging her, shaking my legs but she just ignored me and kept squeezing. Eventually she let go after a good few minutes which felt like hours!

She then gave me a few minutes to recover before trying the reverse headscissor. She again went 100% but this position felt less painful and more just tight. Again ignoring my taps when i started to tap. It was absolutely pointless tapping as she would ignore me completely. I kind of semi k/od in this position and thats when she let go.

We then had a wrestling match which was more or less competitive as I put all my strength in to it but was completely outmatched. She was way stronger then me and completely dominated me. Getting me in to different positions that I couldn't escape from. She's so good with her legs and it makes it so hard to wrestle her as her legs are so strong. Her upper body was impressively strong aswell. She then caught me in a headscissor but the angle wasn't right and it just was pure pain and again started ignoring taps. I must have panic tapped atleast 20 times simultaneously before she let go.

By now I was completely knackered. Definitely could feel the effects of not sessioning in ages. Maybe should have taken it easier first round back but there was no turning back now. Dakota wanted to squeeze me more and wanted to k/o me !!

We tried another reverse but this time she put my head in really tight and went for 0 to 100% instantly. This completely cut off my breathing and I was tapping instantly as it was soo tight. Im sure she k/o'd me in that hold 100% as looking back at the footage my arms just flopped and thats when she let go.

After that we just did different scissors, front, reverse again and standing. All with the same result where she was just ignoring every tap and making me suffer.

I even said to her thats it I cant handle anymore, I was completely knackered. Thats when we decided to end the session. Looking back I dont regret not asking for ignoring taps as thats what I love but maybe I should have took it abit easier as it was my first session after a long time.

She squeezed me that hard that I think I pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder and I couldn't lift one of my arms above my head. Arm would just flop back down. Couldnt even keep it up. Luckily it was fine after a day or 2.

Dakota has some extremely lethal scissors. Very Very strong. Be very careful what you wish for with this lady. `Will definitely be back for round 2 !!
That happened to me once and I absolutely hated it. I don't mind a head-scissor past tap and making me beg, but this one time, Julie Squeeze caught me at an odd angle and it felt like if she wanted to, she could have dislocated my jaw.

I like being tortured in a hard squeeze sometimes, but that one time I hated immediately. I think a hold being straight on is important if the lady is really strong. . . . just my 2 cents.

Sounds like an interesting session though. Too intense for me, but would make a nice video.
The Following User Says Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-22, 20:03
Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22 Points: 2,882, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Heres one of the clips of our shoot if anyones interested!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yousafhamood For This Useful Post: