Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Feb-19, 01:26
Points: 2,195, Level: 19 Points: 2,195, Level: 19 Points: 2,195, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Wrestling in Leather

Competitive Women in Leather

My name is Kim and I am a 34 year old professional working as the Company Controller for a large fortune 500 company in California. I am 5’6” 122 lbs, 34c 24 34, with short brown hair, brown eyes, light skinned, but toned from working out at the gym. I am a 2nd degree black belt in Karate (TKD). I have this thing for wearing leather whenever I can. My passion is wearing tight leather pants that hug the contours of my body. I have been into wearing leather for about 14 years now.

Anyway, a girlfriend of mine, Stephanie, and I were suppose to go out clubbing and meet up with some other friends at a dance club that recently opened. Stephanie is 33 years old, 5’7”, 125 lbs, 36c 26 35, very toned from working out and being an aerobics instructor at the gym we both go too. We have been friends since our freshman year in high school and have always done things together, including shopping, movies, parties, and even wrestling around now and then. She has always been good at everything she does and I have always been a little jealous and envious of her abilities.

I was getting ready since Stephanie was going to pick me up in less than 30 minutes. Because the weather was unpredictable, possible chance of rain, and a little on the cool side, I decided to wear leather. I love to wear leather since it usually keeps me nice and warm, and also feels and looks so good when I wear it. I went to the closet, and was looking to see what I wanted to wear, feeling the leather, trying to see which pair I would put on for the evening, and decided on my favorite pair, tight low rise black leather lambskin pants, no belt loops and pockets in the butt. I like to have the leather stretch across my firm ass. I also decided to wear my black leather halter top and to go barefoot in 4” open toed heels along with a waist high leather coat. In short I wanted to be dressed to kill.

I went in and took a quick shower, and had my leather all laid out on the bed and slipped on my tight black leather pants. Wow, the lambskin leather just fit so tightly around my thighs and ass, as I slipped them on. They felt so soft and light weight, but so tight that they really felt like a second skin around my bare skin. I was starting to get wet in the crotch just feeling it surround my body. I then put on my black leather halter top, also made of lambskin. I snapped the back strap up and I could feel the cool leather warming my breasts as they touched the soft leather. My nipples got so hard and erect, that you could see them standing out through the thin soft leather. I walked to the mirror to adjust the leather, checked my hair and make-up. I was pretty much ready to go except for putting on my heels and leather coat.

The doorbell rang and when I opened the door, there was Stephanie. But to my delightful surprise she was dressed in leather pants, white knit v neck crop top and leather waist high leather coat. All the years I have known Stephanie, I had never seen her in leather. I have to say, she looked HOT standing there and I was almost speechless seeing her standing there. After a quick, but subtle eyeing her up and down, I invited her into the house, and shut the door.

“Come on in Stephanie, wow, you look awesome this evening in leather” as I turned her around and looked her over. “I can not believe you are wearing leather. I have never seen you in leather before!”

Stephanie looked me up and down “well, you are always telling me I would look good in leather, so I went out this afternoon and bought the leather pants and coat.”

I could really feel my crotch getting wet from looking at her and there was no way to hide my nipples from hardening under my leather halter top.

“Shit Steph, you look so HOT, I think you might be too much competition for me out there this evening” as I smiled at her, continuing to notice her toned body under that tight leather.

“Thank you Kim, you look pretty damn HOT yourself, but I think I will be getting all the guys, and maybe the women too, because I am better than you” as Stephanie smiles at me.

I said, “Yeah right Steph, you think that you are so much better than I am dressed in that leather. But you know as competitive as we both are, we just might have to prove who is better before we go out”. I gave her a serious look, with a cocky grin on my lips. I back hand Stephanie across her leather clad shoulder, “you think you are better than me, lets see what you got”.

Stephanie looked very confused at first as she felt the slap on her shoulder. But she knows that the many times we have wrestled around, she has always been just a little bit better than me. She turned to me and pushed me on my chest. “Yeahhhh…..I think I can take you, I have beaten you before and I will kick your ass here and now if you touch me one more time like that Kim”

With that challenge, I had to push her again, this time I grabbed her leather coat by her sleeves and pulled her around, so her back was up against the wall, near the couch. I heard the thud of her body hitting the wall, as I grabbed one arm around her waist and my fingers laced with her fingers. I could feel the leather rubbing together, and I knew this was going to be fun, as well as competitive between us. As she struggled against me, we could hear the leather of our pants rubbing and creaking, my bare feet stepping on her bare feet in heels. She grunted and groaned as we struggled together, as she found some strength and we rolled on the wall a few times, standing up, her pushing me against the wall, then me pushing her up against the wall. Stephanie was able to kick her heels off, and get her barefoot behind my ankle, and tripped me over the arm of the couch.

“AAAAWWWWWWW…..” as I fall backwards onto the couch, Stephanie falling on top of me “Good move Steph……gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” pushing hard against her to get her off of me….but she has her right leather clad thigh between my thighs, her fingers laced in mine over my head. I can feel the leather rubbing against my bare abs and stomach. I lock my bare feet around her one leg, squeezing it, hearing the leather rubbing and making such a loud noise. The strong aroma of leather fills the air, I can feel my nipples pushing hard against my leather halter top, into Stephanie’s hard nipples through her tight knit top.

Stephanie struggling on top of me, full leather body press “Well Kim, looks I got you again, think you need to give and let’s get to the club”

Just as the words come out of her mouth, I plant both feet into the couch…arch and she looses her balance, as we both fall to the floor “I do not think so Stephanie, I am going to kick your leather clad ass girl….”

As we hit the floor locked tightly together, we start to roll around, over and over each other, back and forth, running into the table, then a chair, rolling up against the wall and back again. As we start to roll around from the wall, I have one hand on her ass and pull her tightly against me….as she grabs her arms around my neck and waist, holding each other so tightly. Sweat building up between the two of us, my crotch burning from the fire building up from wrestling in leather against the sexy Stephanie. I can feel the wetness running down the insides of my pants. My hard nipples pushing to explode out of my leather top. I can feel Stephanie’s nipples rubbing against mine. We are both squeezing the other to gain an advantage and prove who the better woman is.

I was able to struggle my way up over the top of Stephanie, straddling her between my leather clad legs, feeling my barefeet rubbing her bare waist and the waist of her leather pants at the same time. I am leaning over the top of her, lacing my fingers in hers, as I hold her down. I can feel her struggling under me to get loose or get me off balance, but I have a firm grip on her. Stephanie looks up at me, grunting and gasping, “get off me Kim” NOOOOOO WAYYYYY Stephanie, I am going to prove to you I am the better woman here” I say straining on top of her.

I suddenly am able to get my body up to her chest, pushing my leather crotch up against her chin and nose, feeling them rubbing against the crotch of my leather. I am so wet from feeling her push her chin and nose into me. “OOOOOOO, damnnnnn” I let out a subtle gasp! As I push into her, having her leather clad shoulders trapped under my leather clad knees, I lean way back, and rub my hand over her thighs and between her legs, slowly at first. As soon as I touch her, she lets out a low “MMMMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOOOOOOO Kimmmmmmm….dammnnnnnnn” I start rubbing a little hard and faster between her legs, pushing the seam of the leather into her crotch, rubbing it as she starts to move her crotch against my fingers. I can feel my crotch pushing harder and faster into her nose and chin…..”OMG Stephanieeeeeeeeeeeeee, shitttt, this is HOT” Stephanie starts to move her nose and chin into my crotch, harder and faster, as I return the same to her crotch with my fingers and hand, pushing harder and faster…..”OOOOO damn Stephanie, I am going to cum in your face girl” Hearing the low moan of Stephanie, “damnnnn Kim, I am going to cum if you keep that up much longer” I continue to rub faster and harder, pushing the leather and the seam of her leather deep into her crotch, as I force my crotch into her face faster and harder. I start to moan louder, as I yell “Stephanieeeeeeee….my god, I am going to cummmmmm” I hear Stephanie moaning and groaning between my legs, feeling the vibration of her moaning between them…..”OOOOOOOOOOO I am going to cum NOWWWWWWWWWWW Kim, YESSSSS, NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!” Just as she says that, both our bodies stiffen up and start convulsing together.

As we finish cumming, we are both relaxed and I fall off next to Stephanie, laying next to her. I look over at her “damn Stephanie, that was HOTTTTTT” She just looked over and smiled, both of us totally sweating and exhausted from the excitement we just had. After a few minutes, we both again looked at each other, and said we will have to do this again in our leathers, this was one of the most intense meetings we have ever had together.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimwrestles For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-19, 11:21
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,230 Times in 6,816 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling in Leather

Did you mean to post this in the 'Stories' section? I can't see a video here.
The Following User Says Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-19, 01:56
Points: 2,195, Level: 19 Points: 2,195, Level: 19 Points: 2,195, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Yes i did mean to post to stories, i am sort of new here, and i am not familiar with the site a bit more...but thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Kimwrestles For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-19, 15:25
Points: 3,116, Level: 23 Points: 3,116, Level: 23 Points: 3,116, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Anyone else need a cigarette after reading that? I’m not even into the F/F scene, but WOW!
Old 25-Jan-22, 18:04
Points: 1,404, Level: 15 Points: 1,404, Level: 15 Points: 1,404, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Oh how I wish I was there to watch that