Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Dec-21, 13:38
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: milena firefoxdoll seasion wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well that's interesting, and not inconsistent with what I hear. Often when someone lists to come to my area, even top talent, they end up cancelling the trip because no one sends deposits. Doing a cross-country tour these days sounds challenging, I would imagine Omaha, Indianapolis, etc. to be difficult. I don't even see NYC or LA on her list. I don't think it really helps her to write so much in her profile about not wanting to see Russians, or wanting Americans to take her out to WWE events etc. and pay her way on top of sessions.
that's exactly what shook me off. I'd just book a session but don't like to lead her around and do any extras. Not sure if these requests help her. But there are enough findom lovers out there, I guess.
Old 24-Dec-21, 16:39
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Western Union is what many scammers use. Her Paypal account is likely blocked for suspicion of fraud (unless yours is), and probably the same with other payment methods. When sending to someone via Paypal, you can choose what currency to send and you can choose whether to pay currency exchange fees via Paypal or via your bank. As a general rule, if someone's payment mechanisms don't work and you have to go through hoops, it's not worth the risk of it being a fraudster, or even if it's not a fraudster, of having to deal with bank phone calls when they suspect you of engaging in, umm, extracurricular activities.

I have a bit of a hard time believing someone is going to all these different cities (but not NYC or LA or SF), is going to get enough deposits with a flagged Paypal account, but maybe hasn't even booked yet (since evidently some are hesitant to book), is going to get lucky with flights not being cancelled due to sick airline staff in the current covid surge, and is for some reason starting out in Columbus. I could maybe see landing in Chicago instead of NYC, but she's going to Chicago a few days later.

Also seems a little strange for a session girl to not be complaining about someone being a timewaster despite going back and forth on so many emails, still not having a deposit from you after a week, and so forth. Well, if her profile is interesting enough to you that you're willing to risk it, up to you. Seems a lot of people are skeptical.
I think I know why PayPal is not working. I do not link PayPal to my bank account. To pay session deposits, my method has been to load the money onto a prepaid debit card and add the card to my PayPal wallet. I have paid for 2 session deposits this way, most recently in July of this year with no issues. I think that it’s not working this time because the card probably does not allow for international use. I also read something about the Russians having restrictions on receiving PayPal funds from abroad but I don’t know if that is true or not. I appreciate your thoughts and trust me, I know that the risk of getting scammed is very real. The concerns raised here in this thread definitely give me something to think about, while on the other hand, nothing about the conversations I’ve had with her seem sketchy and this interaction is unlike what I have experienced with the 2 scammers I have encountered before.

I will have to decide if I’m going to do this soon, but I’m going to hold off on sending money at least until after Christmas.
Sassy Kae
Cay Baby

Sessions I want :
(No particular order)

Riot Starter
Miss V (Ava)
Sarah Brooke
Savannah Fox
Sassy Savage
Sinthia Bee

Last edited by greezy; 24-Dec-21 at 16:44. Reason: Mistake
Old 24-Dec-21, 17:12
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

I see. Prepaid debit cards can cause problems perhaps. You can always make a separate checking account if that's the problem. Or you should be able to pay via credit card. But I'm guessing you're also not looking to use a credit card. I have sent some money (not a large amount) to a Russian this year via Paypal (nothing to do with sessions), I didn't have any issues.

All I can say is in sessions where I've sent deposits, there's usually been pressure to do it quickly (even though they weren't scammers). Sometimes I'd get frantic emails like "hurry up send the deposit, I'm starting to fill up" by the afternoon if we agreed on a time that morning and I hadn't sent it yet. It feels a little unusual to be willing to wait weeks, especially when flights to a dozen or so cities are coming up and there's a high risk of flight cancellations due to the pandemic (many flights for today have been cancelled because of sick staff), and you're about to spend a month or longer in hotels.
Old 25-Dec-21, 17:02
Points: 2,257, Level: 19 Points: 2,257, Level: 19 Points: 2,257, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think I'll skip. If she agrees to do without a deposit, then I'm ok. But someone new without reviews asking for deposit claiming she is from Russia but the email language settings is in italian, etc etc.

I skip. Good luck guys!
Old 25-Dec-21, 21:49
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greezy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think I know why PayPal is not working. I do not link PayPal to my bank account. To pay session deposits, my method has been to load the money onto a prepaid debit card and add the card to my PayPal wallet. I have paid for 2 session deposits this way, most recently in July of this year with no issues. I think that it’s not working this time because the card probably does not allow for international use. I also read something about the Russians having restrictions on receiving PayPal funds from abroad but I don’t know if that is true or not. I appreciate your thoughts and trust me, I know that the risk of getting scammed is very real. The concerns raised here in this thread definitely give me something to think about, while on the other hand, nothing about the conversations I’ve had with her seem sketchy and this interaction is unlike what I have experienced with the 2 scammers I have encountered before.

I will have to decide if I’m going to do this soon, but I’m going to hold off on sending money at least until after Christmas.
Who were the scammers?
Old 25-Dec-21, 23:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who were the scammers?
They were littleterrior and a Domme who supposedly is in a town very close to me. Would have been super convenient for me if she was legit. Both of those scammers wanted money ASAP both had little interest in answering my questions. The Domme got me for $75 but I didn’t send any money to littleterrior.
Sassy Kae
Cay Baby

Sessions I want :
(No particular order)

Riot Starter
Miss V (Ava)
Sarah Brooke
Savannah Fox
Sassy Savage
Sinthia Bee
Old 30-Dec-21, 15:23
Points: 1,226, Level: 13 Points: 1,226, Level: 13 Points: 1,226, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Any guy meet this lady??
Old 30-Dec-21, 17:16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any guy meet this lady??
I was still trying to get something set up with her but I haven’t heard anything from her for a few days. I emailed her again today but I get the feeling that she might not reply.
Sassy Kae
Cay Baby

Sessions I want :
(No particular order)

Riot Starter
Miss V (Ava)
Sarah Brooke
Savannah Fox
Sassy Savage
Sinthia Bee
The Following User Says Thank You to greezy For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-21, 02:24
Points: 4,285, Level: 27 Points: 4,285, Level: 27 Points: 4,285, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

All the red flags cited earlier are 100% valid. You would have to be a moron to send “her” a deposit….wake up people.
Old 06-Jan-22, 01:44
Last Achievements

—UPDATE—

For anyone still interested in this young lady.
I can confirm that the person who I have been communicating with is indeed the same girl pictured in the profile on session girls. I asked her for a specific photo to verify that she was who she claimed to be and she provided it. Whether or not she will take my money and run I don’t know, and I can’t speak on what her skill level is, but I do know that she is definitely the same girl shown in the session girls profile. And before anyone asks to see the pic that she sent me, I will post it only if she gives me permission to do so.

**EDIT**

She said it’s ok to post the picture. I sent a pic of myself doing that hand gesture and asked her to send me a pic of herself doing the same.

Sassy Kae
Cay Baby

Sessions I want :
(No particular order)

Riot Starter
Miss V (Ava)
Sarah Brooke
Savannah Fox
Sassy Savage
Sinthia Bee

Last edited by greezy; 07-Jan-22 at 02:01.
The Following User Says Thank You to greezy For This Useful Post: