Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Dec-12, 01:44
Temporary group
Points: 12,098, Level: 47 Points: 12,098, Level: 47 Points: 12,098, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,164 Times in 92 Posts
Default How to convince your girl you're not a freak?

Hey there people,
I'm pretty sure you know the issue, let me just start with a small story.
My gf and I were fooling around and it wasn't the first time I tried to turn it from teasing to wrestling. Well this time I succeeded - she got me into a REALLY nice headscissor that I had a hard time getting out of despite the weight and strength difference between us.

We talked afterwards, because she noticed a few things - like me not trying to avoid the headscissor and then not really trying to get out (actually I wanted to see how well she could do it, always struggling some, but never putting real effort in it until I figured I should better get out before I'd actually have to submit ) ...
She asked me if I'm into dom-stuff since I obviously enjoyed being humiliated.
Well, I'm not and I don't. But I found it really hard to explain the difference between finding it sexy when a good looking woman has a (stronger looking) man under her control and taunts him and enjoying humiliation as such.

After all, a fascination for hot women kicking mens' asses seems to be kinda common, otherwise there's no way of explaining the success of the Buffy-series and much more.
Old 12-Dec-12, 01:55
Wargness

Default Re: How to convince your girl you're not a freak?

Honestly, I have no idea. Nobody I have ever known has considered it odd at all. Girlfriends have always been happy to give it a try, so if there is an issue that exists with it, it may be that you view it as weird and you are transfer.

The Buffy thing is not relevant, you might like it for that reason, but honestly that is a little different. People like it for much more than what you see in it.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-12, 09:19
Points: 6,165, Level: 33 Points: 6,165, Level: 33 Points: 6,165, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Wow. prepare yourself for some angry Buffy fans :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to say what For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-12, 09:35
Temporary group
Points: 12,098, Level: 47 Points: 12,098, Level: 47 Points: 12,098, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,164 Times in 92 Posts

No, I don't consider it very weird, it seems to be rather common but not talked about much... even as the members of this board are probably "a little" more into it than the average guy, for obvious reasons
But she seems not to be seeing a large difference between this and dom-stuff - but I do, after all, I find the former very sexy and the latter rather creepy.

And there's of course more to Buffy, girls having a heroine they can identify with and whatnot - it was just an example, I didn't feel like it was necessary to make a list of scenes in adverts (there's a thread for that) and movies where women beat men in fighting/wrestling.

Edit: Wow,the autologout-function is becoming really annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by say what [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow. prepare yourself for some angry Buffy fans :P
Yep, already afraid to go out on the street. For all I know, there's a yelling and taek-wan-do-kicking groupie around every corner!

Last edited by newpagenewaccount2; 12-Dec-12 at 09:40.
The Following User Says Thank You to newpagenewaccount2 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-12, 10:11
Points: 6,973, Level: 35 Points: 6,973, Level: 35 Points: 6,973, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Buffy was great TV, but I admit I first began watching in the hope of seeing Buffy, sexy Sarah Michelle, Geller getting a beating, lol! Now and then it happened, one early episode I really liked had a very hot female vamp kicking Buffys ass in a great fight where Buffy was thrown into and over a car and beaten up before fleeing; naturally, Buffy and the vamp met again and this time Buffy creamed her, or should that be, dusted her? lol! I really enjoyed Buffy, whether she won or not, but those moments when she lost were the best, lol!
Old 12-Dec-12, 14:16
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Actually Newpage, it's kind of like with wrestling & sex - there's a fine line between the 2 & they often cross over. Afer all, wrestling's all about dominating & controlling an opponent isn't it? I don't have a lot of experience with BDSM, but to me the same type of principles seem to be involved, only in wrestling you use your body to control & Dom a sub instead of whips, chains, bindings, etc. In fact, I've seen more & more Dommes listing "wrestling domination" as one of their favorite forms of power exchange & control.
Old 12-Dec-12, 14:24
Points: 8,443, Level: 39 Points: 8,443, Level: 39 Points: 8,443, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmanx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Buffy was great TV, but I admit I first began watching in the hope of seeing Buffy, sexy Sarah Michelle, Geller getting a beating, ...
A bit off topic, but this had me thinking. Would it be a good idea to clip all of the combat scenes from an iconic series (Buffy, Xena, Wonder Woman) and start uploading? I'm already doing this for japan-anime series, but I never thought about doing it for a more mainstream series.

-->Flippo
Old 12-Dec-12, 14:30
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I guess I dont understand why wanting to wrestle a woman has become a "freak thing" or some kind of wierd fetish

A man and a woman are atreacted to each other in a lot of different ways, and the concept of 2 bodies intermingling whle wrestling is not some kind of wierd thing, but just a natural rlation between the sexes
Old 12-Dec-12, 19:33
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yeah, what could be more natural? Particularly when it ends in sex. I don't get this fetish business.
Old 12-Dec-12, 19:35
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I think a lot of pepole view it as wierd where it is actually quite natural

I just dont get it I guess