Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-May-15, 00:10
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts
Default Lost Bet

Got an idea from benj1707. Here's a first rendering on "lost bet". As always, I've got to put a story behind it.

Demi, an avid runner, challenged Dirk to a short 5K race. If he wins, a dinner date, if she wins, a challenge at the gym. Her, being a runner, she obviously had the upper hand. She won and the next meeting was that night at Dirk's gym.

Demi showed up at the gym to find Dirk in shorts and T-shirt. He was quite curious about what challenge Demi might have in store for him...he simply wanted to fuck her.

Both meet and Demi states that "I want to see how strong you really are". Your first challenge is to see if you can do one pull-up while I'm hanging on to you. If you can do just one pull-up, you get to challenge me, otherwise, we take my next challenge. At that point Demi slipped out of her loose fitting jeans and top to expose an awesome see through sports bra and short-shorts.

Demi then said: "OK, I want you in this." and threw a small bag at Dirk. It was a weird looking jock strap that had a slit in the pocket, and arm braces. Knowing where this was going, Dirk got excited. He was already getting hard just looking at Demi in her attire. He stripped, then donned the unusual jock strap with his semi hard cock poking out the slit.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

At that point Dirk jumped up to the bar and did one very easy pull-up...demonstrating that this was going to be a piece of cake. Next, Demi grabbed Dirk's neck and then did a slight hop to affix her muscular thighs around Dirk's lower abdomen. She gave a squeeze and then let go of his neck. From there Demi supported all of her weight in a cantilevered scissors. This not only threw Dirk off balance, she also was squashing his insides. It also got him more excited.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Every time Dirk tried to pull himself up Demi would pulse her muscular thighs. This squeezed the air out of Dirk and caused a lot of pain. So much so that he couldn't do one pull-up with Demi hanging on to him. He had to concede this first match.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-15, 13:11
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts
Default Re: Lost Bet

As usual you've nailed it!! Excellent renderings. Have a scenario in mind...I'll get back to you...and thanks!
Old 26-May-15, 21:52
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts
Default Re: Lost Bet

For round two she lowered the bar so he could reach it on tip toes. When he was in position once again, holding onto the bar on tiptoes to take some of the weight and so he wouldn’t swing out of position. She hung her legs over his hips and around his waist and pulled herself up till they were face to face. “Hold on tight cuz I want to do my crunches.” With that she put her hands behind her neck and leaned back. He couldn’t believe it!!! She leaned back and he watched as her abs muscles separated and popped up! Eight distinct squares of striated muscle. Her pecs laced across her chest and her biceps bulged as she supported her head. His member convulsed and as she went back her ass connected with the head sending a spasm of pleasure to his loins. She held this long enough for him to have a good look then crunched up till they were face to face. His look told her that she had pushed a button! “s’that nice?” He grunted and she tightened her legs and unfolded as slowly as she could…flexing all her muscles and her ass slowly caressed his head. This time she felt him physically spasm. She did five more crunches each time bringing herself up, face to face, forcing him to look into her eyes and causing a physical spasm as her ass connected with the head of his cock! She wanted him to remember he was up against a woman!
MORE TO KUM