Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 04-May-21, 10:15
Points: 5,753, Level: 32 Points: 5,753, Level: 32 Points: 5,753, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Burried in ass - headscissor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbobby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For sure! I've tried with 6-7 different ladies and I love it! Funny thing though is it is not necessarily the most well trained one that does the most impact. I believe technique and the fit plays the most important role. One lady that is extremely fit, toned ass and thighs, she has to do a lot of effort to make me tap (i do believe it has to do with the technique in this case), while another girl has a big ass and does not train at all, but I believe my head fit perfectly in there and with that juicy ass I have to tap afte 1-2 seconds, almost black out (ive never blacked out).

Anyone care to share experience, same ? Different?
I've been in the reverse headscissor/reverse figure 4 of Antscha and she would be an example of the former, with very toned/muscular ass and thighs.

It was a very enjoyable experience basically having my nose pinched in between her ass cheeks as I was wedged that tightly in between her ass and thighs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to randallflagg For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-21, 09:51
Points: 2,839, Level: 22 Points: 2,839, Level: 22 Points: 2,839, Level: 22
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallflagg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been in the reverse headscissor/reverse figure 4 of Antscha and she would be an example of the former, with very toned/muscular ass and thighs.

It was a very enjoyable experience basically having my nose pinched in between her ass cheeks as I was wedged that tightly in between her ass and thighs.
Randal, what are your preferences in terms of soft v.s hard/toned?

Others care to share experience and maybe post the ultimate burried in ass picture?
Old 08-May-21, 16:07
Points: 5,753, Level: 32 Points: 5,753, Level: 32 Points: 5,753, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balbobby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Randal, what are your preferences in terms of soft v.s hard/toned?
I do prefer either muscular or soft but it is clear there is a lot of muscle underneath the softness. Without trying to be offensive, if the girl is just overweight/not in good shape, that doesn't do anything for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to randallflagg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-21, 17:33
Mlmsk
This message has been deleted by Mlmsk.

Tags
headscissors