Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-May-21, 22:41
Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47 Points: 12,170, Level: 47
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,579 Times in 154 Posts
Default Re: Philly Femdom updates

Hot new Honey video!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She really got me good in this one. Lots of sexy lapdance maneuvers and intense holds. She had my ass out in these figure four countdowns but I kept waking up toward the end of them lol I assume it’s because of my body shifting around after I was limp.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-21, 00:07
Last Achievements

More Honey! We have so many videos already I just thought I’d keep pumping them out lol. This latest one has INTENSE RNCs lol (Rear Naked Chokes).

I apologize about the fact that I pretty much do nothing but sit there and take it in my videos. This is all very new to Honey so really a lot of what we’ve done so far is just me teaching her moves and holds and having her play with them on me to an intense degree. But yeah I’m sure as we keep working together we’ll mix it up and try to try some fun new ideas like maybe some actual wrestling and roleplays. But yeah for now we’re really just feeling it out, I’m having her (quickly) get used to applying these holds correctly, but we really want to try a lot more.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-21, 13:52
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Hey Mario, I'm glad you're uploading again! I understand why you're keeping the descriptions very short on C4S, but could you give more details here, especially about the type and number of KOs? Thanks!
Old 27-May-21, 20:52
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

It would seem that Philly Femdom Clips4Sale Store is no longer available
Old 06-Jun-21, 01:52
Last Achievements

FREE NEW HONEY VIDEO! Come and get it, everybody you won’t be disappointed.

20 minutes of lots of sexy, brutal action. Brutal scissorholds and sleepers. 13 Knockouts. Some are quick and light and I wake right up, others are brutal and I am way out and convulse and twitch some, especially the final 13th KO. I was out cold for like 15-20 seconds and I finally get a breathe and wake up and she’s still squeezing and I panic like crazy for real.

I’m still figuring out what to do now that C4S shafted me, but I can’t stop creating, and I know you all can’t wait to see more of my work so I want you to have some for free. I truly appreciate all of you for supporting me with my fetish video ventures. It’s really been a dream come true, and it makes me SO happy.

Also, I am doing an artsy fartsy executrix video shoot with Honey tomorrow, loosely based on like things I’ve seen Rusk Joel and others do. But more artsy fartsy, more fun angles and lights. Let me know if any of you have any fun ideas you think I should try anything, like camera angles, dialogue, techniques for choking/executing/seduction. Lemme know I’d love to try any of your brilliant ideas, I know you guys are just as passionate about this stuff as I am so I’m sure plenty of you have some golden ideas. Don’t get afraid to mention a few to me.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-21, 02:54
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

You're the man, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Thank you for sharing.
Old 06-Jun-21, 02:55
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

You're the man, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Thank you for sharing.

Do you think Honey might do sessions?
Old 06-Jun-21, 06:31
Last Achievements

Try this link if the original isn’t working
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mariodante For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-21, 12:03
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Thank you, I hope you'll be back in business soon!
Old 10-Jun-21, 16:09
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariodante [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Try this link if the original isn’t working
So, I've been thinking about this lately. Regarding your C4S store. My personal viewpoint is that you don't need to really stay off "C4S" forever, but perhaps change the approach a bit. Esp with their enforcement of no KO's.

My theory as to why your C4S was ultimately deleted(despite you not advertising KO's in your recent vids) was either due to these possible reasons

1. When they took down your vids in the first place, you were on their radar. I imagine that C4S tends to ignore a lot of people/stores unless it's extremely offensive, but I feel like they definitely had you in their sights. One possible thing that could have happened is that, even after you began uploading more vids, they were still heavily looking at your C4S and the videos that you were uploading. And so when they saw that your recent vids still had ko's, they ultimately made their decision to remove you. As if you were "flagged" or your name was known on their system for KO's, and they still kept targetting or looking through your vids to make sure you had or didn't have them.

2. Someone's been reporting your videos. Could be a troll/low life loser. Could also be a "competing" producer who also uploads KO's. What I think is a possibility is that this "person" was still reporting or complaining to the C4S staff. When you advertised your Videos on Twitter or on this website, that "troll" was possibly still here. And then from that point, it was just a matter of that troll emailing C4S and making a whiny complaint about your vids.

My suggestion? For now, probably lay low for a bit more. How long you feel. And then when you feel your ready, create a new C4S store, slowly introduce videos. Preferably newer ones. Put in decent descriptions about what the video is about or what happens , but don't directly talk or mention anything about KO's or put them in the preview. Whether you want to advertise the KO on your twitter page is up to you. From a promotional standpoint, advertising KO's will obviously get you more sales from fans who like them. But my biggest fear is not that C4S has you on their radar, but that a troll has been reporting your vids and using your previews on MVSF or Twitter as their "evidence". Ultimately, I don't think you NEED to stay off C4S forever. Because, there are producers who have several ko's on their store, whom still haven't been taken down. Even companies like Brutal Beauties still have their KO's. I do think that you should approach it a bit diff. Shy away from putting KO's in the description. Shy away from putting them in the preview gif on C4S. Put in indepth or decent descriptions about what the vid is about. And for video previews/gifs, still have them but dont include kos. That way, you can still attract viewers.

And then if or when you decide to make your own personal website, advertise or talk about KO's as much as you want. Without fear of C4S removing them
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post: