Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-May-21, 15:43
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Reverse rape

Who gives a f**k on a definition, it’s fairly self explanatory that it’s when a women makes a man fuck her ‘against his will’.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-21, 15:52
Points: 1,526, Level: 15 Points: 1,526, Level: 15 Points: 1,526, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hi all!
I've been lurking for a while, and I've finally decided to throw this out there.

Since I've joined, I have read every single page/post concerning reverse rape. So here are my thoughts on:

Why do men fantasize about reverse rape and wish it would happen to them with a (beautiful) woman/women, and find it super erotic?
Why do women like to dominate men (and fantasize about (and wishing to be) being tied up and dominated)?
And also, what is reverse rape and are strap-on's part of it?

First let me say: I believe that any healthy red-blooded man who does not fantasize about being forcefully made to have sex with at least 1 or more beautiful women and wish it would happen to them, is lying to himself! LOL

The way it works, and the way it has always worked, in super basic form is this:

Men are the predators, and women are the prey. In other words, men go to a nightclub, dress real nice, act real cool, and then their mission is to try and pick up a woman (Pretty much any woman) and hope they don't get turned down.
The woman's mission is real simple. She just has to be there! That's all. JUST BE THERE!
When men want to have sex, they have to find a woman who will be willing to have sex with them.
When a woman wants to have sex, all she has to say is yes!
So, to score with a woman, you have to navigate a massive minefield of booby-traps she has set for you that will prevent you from scoring!
Because she is the ultimate prize (because she's the prey). And she also has the ultimate power of simply saying yes or no! Sorry, but unfortunately, that's the rules of the game! SHE CAN SAY NO!
You have to do every single fucking thing right! She only has to say yes or no!

Now, anything that flips the premise of 'men are the predators, and women are the prey' is the basic idea of reverse rape!

Men fantasize about reverse rape and wish it would happen to them with a (beautiful) woman/women, and find it super erotic BECAUSE: now they can relax, lay back and not have to worry about being the predator. The woman comes to them. Aggressively! Aggressive enough to make it plain that she has no intention of allowing HIM to say no! And that's exciting.

Women like to dominate men (and fantasize about (and wishing to be) being tied up and dominated) BECAUSE: it is not natural for a woman to be able to dominate a man. Remember? (Men are the predators.) That's why (some) women secretly like to be dominatrix's!
Some women fantasize about and wish to be tied up and dominated BECAUSE: Women secretly want to be a fucking animal in bed! A real slut! To go all in on sex! BUT, she doesn't want people to think she's a 'bad' girl. So now, she can be as wild and dirty as she wants to be while having sex! And she can blame it all on "that mean man who tied me up and made me do it!"

And as far as the subject of what is reverse rape and strap-on's:

It's a sliding scale... On one end, you have a woman forcing you to kiss her.

On the other end... You are a woman's sex slave in her dungeon! You thought you were being really suave and sophisticated, the way you picked her up in that club, and then you thought you were so cool when you got her to take you home with her. And now, by whatever devious means she used, she tricked you somehow into you now being tied up!
You have no idea what she's going to do to you! Or how intense or aggressive she's going to be at it! You are tied up or chained up into some weird contorted position, and she's going to fuck your brains out, and do all kinds of perverted things to you, while she sexually tortures you and drives you crazy with pleasure! AWESOME!

So now the total range of things that she can possibly do to you is basically impossible to calculate. Which is why that situation is so fucking erotic and hot!

You are her prisoner! You are at her complete mercy and control! She can do anything she wants to you, and you can't do a thing to stop her!

And as long as you're pretty sure that she's not a psycho and that she is not actually going to hurt you, THAT'S when the eroticism factor goes through the roof! And that also works both ways!
So when you tie or chain a woman up and sexually torture her with pleasure, until she doesn't even know her own name, that's also why YOU are able to drive HER nuts! The eroticism factor!

Anything she wants to do to you in the way of sexual games or sexual torture, is fair game! If she forces you to lick her until your tongue falls off, that's reverse rape! If she wants to have her way with you and pound you with a strap-on, that's reverse rape! It also sounds pretty erotic, don't it!?

Because if the situation was turned around, and you force fuck her with a dildo or a strap-on, technically, that's rape.

So (technically) anything a woman forces you to do sexually, or what she does to you sexually, while you are at her complete mercy under her absolute control, and she is completely controlling the situation, that's reverse rape!

HOWEVER... Traditionally, reverse rape is thought of as the woman/women are using only their own bodies. Usually reverse rape is one or 2 women at a time forcing 1 man to do something against his will.

I feel that reverse rape is more pure and more erotic and powerful, when no additional toys are involved.
(Of course, if she insists on using ropes and chains and things, that's perfectly okay!)
Especially if the woman is physically overpowering the man and all by herself is forcing him to do whatever she wants!

Anyway, I just thought I'd throw this out there.
Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dominable For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-21, 07:43
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominable [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi all!
I've been lurking for a while, and I've finally decided to throw this out there.

Since I've joined, I have read every single page/post concerning reverse rape. So here are my thoughts on:

Why do men fantasize about reverse rape and wish it would happen to them with a (beautiful) woman/women, and find it super erotic?
I wanne respond from my point of view.. i joined a judoclass when i was 8 and went kicked ass by 9 and 10 year old girls... this put me in shame.

But when i turned in the puberty i rembered this scene and i got horny... at this time it was very difficult to find "stuff" with dominating woman or girl. So i started to imagine to get beated by a Nadia Comaneci (she is 1 year older tahn me) or other sportifs and also raped.

As i grow i became tall and strong. But for years and years i was still fascinated on this and i could not join Judo or Aikido class because of fear to get horny.

Then the internet brought me full back in this and i begn to imagin to fight Bodybuilder girls and loose. Later around 2005 i found the WB270.com and tried to imagine to fight with this girls... i began to meet forum. 2009 i got separated, at the beginning i felt with my wife giftet when she started Karate class. OK she is petite and not really strong... but he hat nice tussles... but later she begann to have feeling on the Karate Teacher and i did the end of the King "Elvis Presley" and so we went our ways. But this opened the opportunities to meet strong girls in Red Light, but i where never really satisfied, because even Fitness or Bodybuilders where to weak... So i began to meet the Fighting girl and i learned, that even a weaker girl can kick your ass, got examples: Antscha, VeveLane, Ariel-X and some more

I like the feeling to be dominated physically by a girl, but i would never ever go to a Domina, because this kind of stuff, to me, has absolutly nothing to do with sex. But a wrestling fight you have a lot of position remembers Kamasutra!

So this is my story.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-21, 04:48
Points: 33,155, Level: 79 Points: 33,155, Level: 79 Points: 33,155, Level: 79
Activity: 24.4% Activity: 24.4% Activity: 24.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 12,373 Times in 959 Posts

Three dominant Japanese sisters , and their shorter submissive boyfriends.

woman on top is their favorite

[URL="https://javhub.net/play/S2CN5kH0AkToVcqr-NBvyOlznOAIk5nm7AaMmTnMRFA/ddn-112-gets-fucked-by-sisters[/URL]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prozaq For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-21, 12:16
Points: 1,526, Level: 15 Points: 1,526, Level: 15 Points: 1,526, Level: 15
Last Achievements

This may have already been posted. If so, sorry.
But this one is just too damn good to take a chance on missing it! (Her name is Clarissa)

The title says it all!
Wrestled, Beaten And Fucked Hard By A Girl.

Here's the link:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here's a female bodybuilder on top of a guy. Not against his will.
But the way her muscular body is milking his cock, it really could be considered aggressive!
I know I'd love to feel her work me over like that!
I know it's sort of poor quality, but there is nothing better available, and it's worth seeing.

Here are the links:
OR

Enjoy!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dominable For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-21, 21:47
Points: 7,237, Level: 36 Points: 7,237, Level: 36 Points: 7,237, Level: 36
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominable [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This may have already been posted. If so, sorry.
But this one is just too damn good to take a chance on missing it! (Her name is Clarissa)

The title says it all!
Wrestled, Beaten And Fucked Hard By A Girl.

Here's the link:

Here's a female bodybuilder on top of a guy. Not against his will.
But the way her muscular body is milking his cock, it really could be considered aggressive!
I know I'd love to feel her work me over like that!
I know it's sort of poor quality, but there is nothing better available, and it's worth seeing.

Here are the links:
OR

Enjoy!
Thanks for linking to my Xhamster channel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NYCguy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-21, 02:10
Points: 4,426, Level: 28 Points: 4,426, Level: 28 Points: 4,426, Level: 28
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Awesome! I was already one of your subscribers. ChuckyV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCguy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for linking to my Xhamster channel
The Following User Says Thank You to ChuckV For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-21, 03:05
Points: 3,151, Level: 23 Points: 3,151, Level: 23 Points: 3,151, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I don't remember if someone already upload this one

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Leo345 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-21, 09:50
Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22 Points: 2,843, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Afraid I don't have a link, but there's a big reverse rape in the latest episode (S04E07) of The Handmaid's Tale. Fairly lengthy description of it here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jumpers For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-21, 15:19
Points: 1,951, Level: 18 Points: 1,951, Level: 18 Points: 1,951, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpers [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Afraid I don't have a link, but there's a big reverse rape in the latest episode (S04E07) of The Handmaid's Tale. Fairly lengthy description of it here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Love the HOM!
The Following User Says Thank You to john76 For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, mixed wrestling, reverse rape