Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15-Nov-11, 23:44
dakidof99 dakidof99 is offline
Member
Points: 10,722, Level: 44 Points: 10,722, Level: 44 Points: 10,722, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 60
Thanks: 17
Thanked 350 Times in 41 Posts
Default The Videos Not Allowed on Youtube

Crazy, but just started tapping into the porn-tube type sites to find wrestling videos - the ones that would be clearly taken off YouTube.

One from Xhamster. This girl has a wonderful set of thighs on her...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Interested to see what others find!
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dakidof99 For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 15-Nov-11, 23:48
dakidof99 dakidof99 is offline
Member
Points: 10,722, Level: 44 Points: 10,722, Level: 44 Points: 10,722, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 60
Thanks: 17
Thanked 350 Times in 41 Posts
Default Re: The Videos Not Allowed on Youtube

If you like large breasts...this one would be for you - if you can go for friggin 57 mins...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dakidof99 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 16-Nov-11, 11:03
sprog's Avatar
sprog sprog is offline
Member
Points: 32,507, Level: 79 Points: 32,507, Level: 79 Points: 32,507, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Location: northern europe
Posts: 576
Thanks: 872
Thanked 2,676 Times in 314 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to sprog
Default Re: The Videos Not Allowed on Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidof99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you like large breasts...this one would be for you - if you can go for friggin 57 mins...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I quite liked the clip,it doesnt matter if its long,you can always jump to see the juicy bits.
Her tits are the only thing that i didnt like..how fake and horrible looking.
Apart from that good post..

Thanks Dakidof99
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18-Nov-11, 14:06
scissored scissored is offline
Member
Points: 5,878, Level: 32 Points: 5,878, Level: 32 Points: 5,878, Level: 32
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Location: Kent
Posts: 416
Thanks: 2,228
Thanked 167 Times in 110 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to scissored
Default Re: The Videos Not Allowed on Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidof99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Crazy, but just started tapping into the porn-tube type sites to find wrestling videos - the ones that would be clearly taken off YouTube.

One from Xhamster. This girl has a wonderful set of thighs on her...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Interested to see what others find!
Enjoyed the clip! Something a bit different with the subtitles. The girl certainly has great thighs. Thanks for posting though it finished just as it was getting interesting!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 27-Nov-11, 04:46
Rhinos's Avatar
Rhinos Rhinos is offline
Member
Points: 6,686, Level: 34 Points: 6,686, Level: 34 Points: 6,686, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 61
Thanks: 381
Thanked 316 Times in 44 Posts
Default Re: The Videos Not Allowed on Youtube

Didn't see if this was already posted anywhere on the site....but here is a link to the full 31 minute MWU V120 - Smothered by Stephanie video. Love it

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rhinos For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 20-Jul-14, 00:25
ChaoticMonk ChaoticMonk is offline
Member
Points: 8,484, Level: 39 Points: 8,484, Level: 39 Points: 8,484, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 75
Thanks: 6
Thanked 342 Times in 38 Posts
Default Re: The Videos Not Allowed on Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinos [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Didn't see if this was already posted anywhere on the site....but here is a link to the full 31 minute MWU V120 - Smothered by Stephanie video. Love it

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone have this, or know of another source where it's available?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 23-Jul-14, 04:15
marino2 marino2 is offline
Member
Points: 24,707, Level: 68 Points: 24,707, Level: 68 Points: 24,707, Level: 68
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,213
Thanks: 900
Thanked 1,990 Times in 475 Posts
Default Re: The Videos Not Allowed on Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidof99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you like large breasts...this one would be for you - if you can go for friggin 57 mins...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know how that guy stayed limp for so long.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 23-Jul-14, 07:12
Klaus Klaus is offline
Senior Member
Points: 12,119, Level: 47 Points: 12,119, Level: 47 Points: 12,119, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Location: N.W.UK
Posts: 178
Thanks: 290
Thanked 983 Times in 110 Posts
Default Re: The Videos Not Allowed on Youtube

If this is your thing take a look at my blog***femfighteurope.blogspot.co.uk***in the next few hours I have on line two full length bouts with strong men getting the treatment from two lovely girls who use their assets to full effect.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23-Jul-14, 08:58
endnow endnow is offline
Member
Points: 2,789, Level: 21 Points: 2,789, Level: 21 Points: 2,789, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 34
Thanks: 18
Thanked 45 Times in 17 Posts
Default Re: The Videos Not Allowed on Youtube

I know this isn't a discussion thread but I'm genuinely curious, ow many of you actually watch any of these long (20min+) clips from cover to cover? I've always cut to the good parts
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23-Jul-14, 17:37
VTTom05 VTTom05 is offline
Member
Points: 3,961, Level: 26 Points: 3,961, Level: 26 Points: 3,961, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 94
Thanks: 77
Thanked 236 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: The Videos Not Allowed on Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidof99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Crazy, but just started tapping into the porn-tube type sites to find wrestling videos - the ones that would be clearly taken off YouTube.

One from Xhamster. This girl has a wonderful set of thighs on her...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Interested to see what others find!
She had/has some more on XVideos with a profile and some pics, it was posted somewhere on the site but I can't find it
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to VTTom05 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
few youtube videos Thatguywhowon Wrestling & Fighting Videos 5 04-Jun-12 23:35
youtube videos gondal4 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 0 28-Jan-12 03:34


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.