Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-May-16, 15:01
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts
Default VeVe vs Syd Blakovich: F/F Competitive Bondage Wrestling

Hey guys,

Some recent discussions of FetLife got me thinking about this video, which I shared as an example in a discussion. So, since it was on my mind, I thought I would share it with you folks here as well.

This is a Female/Female video, so it may be a bit off topic for the forum, but I know there are some F/F fans here too.

This is from December 2014. It is VeVe Lane vs Syd Blakovich in a competitive bondage wrestling match. It is a very tough fight and very intriguing, since both Syd and VeVe are impressively skilled and dynamic wrestlers, and both are good multi-taskers. Syd has appeared on Ultimate Surrender and was visiting us from California. She had never bondage wrestled before, but she is VERY experienced with BJJ, especially with the gi, so she displays wonderful intuition with simultaneous wrestling + rope working.

That was my first time ever meeting or learning of Syd, but I think quite a few people know her pretty well. I believe she has a studio / agency over in San Francisco.

The video is about 32 minutes long and does end with someone finally getting tied up, legit. Anyway, enough blah blah blah from me. Here you go:

MP4. 827 MB. Display: 1280x720. 3.5 mbps.
Link: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-16, 16:48
Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58 Points: 18,269, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,884 Times in 205 Posts
Default Re: VeVe vs Syd Blakovich: F/F Competitive Bondage Wrestling

I'm a big fan of your wrestling bondage video. Thanks for the free movie !
The Following User Says Thank You to nightwing For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage wrestling, syd blakovich, veve lane