Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Mar-23, 00:57
Points: 3,321, Level: 24 Points: 3,321, Level: 24 Points: 3,321, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Modern Society - A thesis

Disclaimer: This is fictional and satire. Respond accordingly.

I’ve always thought of myself as the perfect physical example of the average human being. This claim in my mind was never really backed up but I seemed to fit the bill exceptional well. You know - a nearly 6 foot man, a short history with casual sports and a fairly chunky layer of fat over my stomach. Someone who could win fights against the average mum or dad you see on the street but certainly wouldn't stand a chance against a pro athlete. I certainly wouldn't think 99 out of 100 women would even stand a chance against me. However, recently this idea has been challenged in my mind. I am sure I will need to do some observational research to justify my claims.

If you’ve been to any rave, festival or club as of late you may have noticed how absolutely shredded seemingly everyone in the younger generation is. I can’t quite put my finger on exactly when every man, woman and child decided to become super fit, hyper-athletic, gym junkies with more knowledge on nutrition than your average doctor but that change certainly has become apart of modern society. I cant help but feel left behind and this has certainly challenged the idea that I represent the average man. The most alarming truth I’ve had to face is the incredible number of young women who now seem to be faster, stronger and more physically fit in every way to me.

This truth was brought to my attention when I met Selina, a fresh faced 18 year old girl who has just graduated high school. She looked like she was carved out of stone. Still very effeminate particularly in her soft facial features and tiny waist but accompanied with a rock hard bulging pair of ass cheeks, abs that look like they can grate cheese and alarmingly well shaped shoulders and arms. I stalked her instagram “fitness page” (a seperate page from her regular instagram dedicated solely to her achievements in the gym) and noticed she was lifting just ridiculously oversized giant black weights for every exercise she did. I haven't been in a gym for a long time so its difficult to compare but I don't recall every have multiple plates across anything I was doing. But this fresh faced young high school girl was capable of feats that looked impossible to me. She must have been lifting over twice her bodyweight in most of these exercises! How can i even hope to compete with that. I had to find some way to accept this truth that a small 18 year old was far superior to me in strength. I tried to justify it by saying “Hey, maybe she's just gym strong” and can’t use it in the real world. I did a little googling and found her school’s junior athletics results. There I could see her scores and times in almost every single athletics event over the years. As a former student at the school I could also pull up my results from the archives to compare. I was shocked to see she had me beat in almost everything - faster 100 and 200 metre sprints, far superior times in every single swimming event, and even further discus, javelin and shot-put throws. The only event I had beaten her in was the high jump and I’m sure that could be attributed to my well over a foot height advantage. I was stunned. So I tried to justify the truth again by saying “Hey MAYBE she’s just an outlier.” Its possible that Selina is just an incredible athlete who's spent a lot of time in the gym making her body possible of things I couldn't dream of. So I looked over the other girls results. And again, I saw multiple dozens of young girls beating my high school scores by wide margins. I was baffled. Even the U15s girls where putting up better times on average than I was in my prime. Does this mean that nowadays the average 14 year old girl was more athletic than me? Has may generation really fallen that far behind? I had to check. So I started searching up some of the girls I went to high school with. I searched Debbie Reiner, Jamie Huxley, Sarah McNeil and found the same result over and over. These women were now all shredded gym junkies just like Selina. Some of them had even had kids already and still looked to have the physiques of olympic athletes.

My conclusion, modern society has evolved to such a point where even the average women is gymming religiously, taking her health seriously and pushing their bodies to be physically superior to an “average man” who isn't doing the same.

Do you agree with my conclusions?
Have I been left behind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hatemyselfyoushouldtoo For This Useful Post: