Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Dec-13, 05:15
Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Cory Everson vs Hulk Hogan

Cory Everson vs Hulk Hogan

Cory everson stared down Hulk in the center of the ring, she was dressed in a yellow bikini and red boots. Cory pointed to Hulk. Hulk stared back anck shrugged his shoulders. Hulk stepped forward and reached out his open hand. Cory reached out her hand and shook Hulk's hand. Hulk smiled and pulled Cory close to him. Hulk locked his arms around Cory's waist and squeezed tightly. Cory flailed her arms and legs wildly. She tried to break the hold by punching Hulk in the face. Cory slammed her fist into Hulk's nose. Hulk released Cory and shoved her to the mat. Hulk stomped Cory on her right knee. Hulk removed Cory's boots and slammed them on Cory's knee. Hulk grabbed Cory's ankle and kicked her in the back of the knee. Cory shoved Hulk away with her feet. Cory staggered to her feet. Hulk slammed his forearm across Cory's abs. Hulk kneed Cory in the abs. Cory grabbed Hulk around the waist and duplexed him to the mat. Cory stood up and kicked hulk in the side. Hulk grabbed Cory's Ankles and dragged her off her feet. Cory's head bumped against the mat as she tumbled to the ground. Hulk applied an ankle lock on Cory's right ankle. Cory reached out and grabbed the bottom rope. Hulk stood up and stomped on Cory's right ankle. Hulk dragged Cory to her feet. Cory uppercutted Hulk in the chin. Hulk stumbled backwards and rebounded with a big boot to the face. Hulk rolls Cory onto her stomach. Hulk legdrops Cory on the small of the back. Hulk stomps on the back of Cory's knee. Hulk drags Cory to her feet.

Hulk: What cha gonna do, Cory. These 24in pythons are about to run wild on you. Hulk squeezed Cory in a bear hug. Hulk squeezes harder and Cory moans in pain. Cory jams a thumb in Hulks eyye. Hulk releases Cory and clotheslines her. Hulk palces Cory's head between his knees. Hulk lifts Cory up and pile drives her head to the mat. Cory laid on the mat out cold. Hulk sits down on Cory's chest and crosses his arms in front of him. Ref Christy Resendes drops to her knees to make the count. Hulk drags Cory to her feet. Hulk thrws Cory into the corner. Hulk lays over the top turnbuckle. Hulk lifts Cory onto his Shoulders. Hulk places Cory into an over the shoulder back breaker. Hulk slams Cory to the ground and shoves his crotch in her face. Hulk laughs and walks to the back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-23, 04:13
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cory Everson vs Hulk Hogan

Cory Everson Tries To Break Hulk Hogan

A black limo pulls into the long driveway of a large two story mansion, it parks six feet from the front door. The chauffer steps out, he walks around to the rear passenger's side door and opens it, Hulk Hogan climbs out of the limo dressed in his Iconic yellow wrestling attire and yellow boots, he's holding a bouquet of roses. "Thanks, Jeeves, I'll call you when I'm ready to be picked up."

The chauffer nods, he gets back in the limo and drives off.

Hogan walks to the front door, he rings the door bell.

Several seconds later the door opens, Cory Everson stands in the doorway, she's dressed in a furry pink bathrobe and slippers, she smiles when she see Hogan holding the roses. "Hi sweetie, are those for me?"

"Yes, my love, for you." Hogan offers Cory the bouquet of roses.

Cory takes the roses and sniffs them. "They're beautiful. Come on in, let's go upstairs to my bedroom so we won't be disturbed."

Hogan nods. "Sounds good to me." Hogan walks in and closes the door behind him.

Cory leads Hogan through the foyer and up the staircase, she leads him down the hall to her bedroom, she opens the door. "I need to put these in water, I have a vase in here. Make yourself comfortable."

Hogan closes the bedroom door behind him, he walks up to Cory's four poster bed, the curtains around the bed are drawn, he draws back the nearest curtain, he arches his brows when he sees a pair of shackles attached to the headboard, he grins. "I guess you feel like spicing things up, Cory, I think I could go for-

Cory walks up behind Hogan, she smashes a glass vase against the back of his head. Hogan grunts, he falls over onto the bed unconscious. Cory grins, she grabs Hogan's ankles and swings his legs onto the bed, she rolls him onto his back. "That's right, Hogan baby, we're gonna have a little fun." Cory starts unlacing his left boot.

Hogan awakes, the back of his head aching, he groggily opens his eyes, he looks around the room, he tires to it up, but finds his wrists shackled, he tugs on his wrists. "Cory, what happened? Where are you, are you alright?" Hogan looks down, he notices that' he's been stripped naked. "Who the hell took my clothes?"

"It was me, baby"

Hogan jerks his head towards the voice, he sees Cory standing in the doorway of the bathroom, she's wearing his Iconic Yellow attire and boots, and his 'Hulk Rules' bandanna. "Did you do this Cory, unshackle my wrists right now." Hogan grits his teeth.

Cory laughs loudly, she shakes her head. "Not until after we've had some fun." Cory walks up beside the bed, she slowly spins in a circle. "How do I look, you're outfit is a little big on me, but I think I pull off the look nicely."

Hogan nods. "You look great, now where are the keys to these shackles?" Hogan tugs on his wrists.

Cory climbs into her bed, she straddles Hogan's waist, she slowly drops to her knees, her palms resting on Hogan's chest. "The keys are in a safe place, but don't you worry about that now, I'm ready to have some fun." Cory leans down and kisses Hogan's lips, she sighs and kisses him on the jaw.

Hogan grins. "That feels good, Cory."

Cory sits up, she climbs out of the bed, she walks to the closet. "I almost forgot something." Cory opens the closet door, she grabs a camera on a tripod and walks to the side of the bed, she sets the camera up and presses record. "I want to relive this night forever, and I want you to as well."

Hogan scoffs. "I'm sure I'd enjoy it more if my wrists weren't restrained."

Cory chuckles, she climbs back into back, she mounts Hogan's waist. "This is more for my enjoyment, but if you enjoy it too, then we both win." Cory pulls the 'Hulk Rules' bandanna off her head, she wraps it around Hogan's head gagging him. "We don't one the maid and butler to hear you scream, do we?"

Hogan's eyes widen, he shakes his head.

Cory nods, she puts Hogan on his head. "That's a good Hulkster, now just lie back and let me do all the work." Cory grabs the collar of Hogan's yellow tanktop, she rips it down the front, revealing her pink silk bra underneath, she pulls the tanktop off and tosses it onto the top of the headboard. Cory pushes herself to her feet, she hits a Double Biceps pose. "Don't you wish you could feel my rippling biceps don't you, sweetie?"

Hogan looks up at Cory, he nods.

Cory grins. "Good answer, you're a fast learner. Now remember, try not to scream." Cory raise up her right foot, she presses her boot heel down on Hogan's cock and balls. Hogan groans, he shakes his head. Cory looks down at Hogan, she grins, she rubs her boot heel against his balls.

Hogan groans, he tugs on his wrists, but the shackles don't give him any leverage.

Cory bends down, she grins at Hogan. "I want to find out which will break first on you. Will it be your cock, your spirit or your body? And I'm not turning off the camera until we find out, because I really want to know."

Cory continues to press her boot heel down on Hogan's cock, Hogan groans and shakes his head. Cory grins, she lifts her foot up, she delivers a knee drop to Hogan's cock. Hogan grunts, he bites down on his bandanna. "MMMMMMPPPPHHHH."

"Not so loud, Hogan honey." Cory raises her left hand, she smack Hogan on his balls. Hogan grunts. Cory chuckles, she pushes herself to her feet, she laces her hands behind her head, she gyrates her hips. "Get hard for me, Hogan, I want to see your cock Hulk Up. " Cory turns, she straddles Hogan's chest, she kneels down, her ass pressing against Hogan's chest, she looks back over her shoulder. "The more you cooperate, Hogan, I promise the more clothes I'll remove. Oh, and doesn't my ass look great in your yellow shorts, why don't you give it a little kiss." Cory scoots back, her ass inches from Hogan's face.

Hogan raises his head, he kisses Cory on her ass.

Cory smirks, she rubs her ass in Hogan's face. "You're such a good boy, Hogan." Cory stands, she bends down and unties Hogan's boots, she sits down on Hogan's chest, she pulls Hogan's bots off her feet and tosses them onto the floor, she stands and turns, she straddles Hogan's waist, she kneels down and kisses him on the lips, she playfully slaps him on the jaw. "You're being such a good sport, but I warn you, things are about to get rough."

Hogan tugs on his wrists.

Cory chuckles, she wags her index finger in Hogan's face. "That won't help you, Hogan, now it's time to start breaking you." Cory stands, she turns her back to Hogan's face and delivers a keister drop to Hogan's stomach. Hogan grunts. Cory bends over, she grips Hogan's massive cock in her right hand, she begins to stroke it vigorously. "Let's see how tall the mini Hulkster stands."

Hogan groans, he grits his teeth, his cock goes erect at Cory's stroking, it stands up tall and stiff.

Cory pulls her hand back, smiling at the sight of Hogan's massive erect cock, she licks her lips. "It's just as big as I thought it would be, you sure don't disappoint." Cory leans down, she grips Hogan's erect cock in her left hand, she starts stroking it vigorously again.

Hogan groans, he arches his back.

Cory strokes Hulk's cock faster, she smiles at the sound of Hogan's moaning, she bends Hogan's cock and points it at herself. "Now, Hogan, please try to keep from cumming too early if you can, I-

Hogan ejaculates, a wad of sperm splatters against Cory's chest, staining the front of her pink silk bra. Cory gasps, she releases Hogan's cock, she looks down at her cum stained bra. "Tsk Tsk Tsk, this was a new bra." Cory smirks. "Oh, well, I might as well take it off." Cory strips off her cum stained bra, exposing her perfect perky breasts, she tosses it over her shoulder, it lands on Hogan's face.

Hogan thrashes and flails his legs.

"Silence." Cory slaps Hogan on his cock.

Hogan grunts.

Cory leans down, she deepthroats Hogan's massive erect cock, she rubs her tongue against the shaft. Hogan moans, he nods his head. Cory cups Hogan's testicles in her left hand, she slowly squeezes them hard. Hogan groans, he shakes his head. Cory sits up, she squeezes Hogan's testicles harder. "Don't worry, I won't pop them, Hogan." Cory grips Hogan's erect cock in her right hand, she squeezes it tightly.

Hogan groans, he kicks his heels against the mattress.

Cory pushes herself to her feet, she turns and bends down, she grabs her bra from Hogan's face and tosses it aside onto the floor, she looks down at Hogan, her hands on her hips. "Your cock is so strong, Hogan, but it will break eventually. Now to try and start breaking your body, but so many places to choose from." Cory places her right feet on Hogan's chest, she grabs the top of the headboard, she raises up her left foot and places it on Hogan's chest.

Hogan grits his teeth, he groans as Cory presses her full weight down on his chest.

Cory leaps up, she delivers a keister drop to Hogan's stomach. Hogan grunts. Cory leans down, she kisses Hogan on the lips, she grins and squeezes his ribs between her knees. Hogan grits his teeth. Cory smirks, she applies a claw-hold to both of Hogan's armpits, she squeezes his ribs tighter.

Hogan groans, he shakes his head, trying to keep conscious from Cory's punishment on his body.

Cory looks down at Hogan, she grins and licks her lips. "You seem to be holding on strong, Hogan, I'm proud of you, but you will break, and I must break you." Cory pushes herself to her feet, she stands beside Hogan, she delivers an elbow drop to his chest. Hogan grunts, he grits his teeth. Cory pushes herself to her feet, she kicks Hogan in the ribs.

Hogan grunts.

Cory hops down off the mattress, she walks to her closet, she rummages around. "Where did I put that. Ah Ha, here it is." Cory drags a cardboard box out of the closet, she reaches into the box and pulls out a wooden paddle, she taps the paddle against her left palm, she grins at Hogan. "Someone's been a bad boy, it's time for a paddling."

Hogan looks over at the paddle, he shakes his head.

Cory walks up beside the bed, she presses her left index finger against Hogan's lips. "Shush, sweetie." Cory raises the paddle in her right hand, she whacks Hogan on the stomach. Hogan grunts, he shakes his head. Cory raises up the paddle, she grins and whacks Hogan on his massive and still erect cock.

Hogan grunts, he tugs on his wrists.

Cory chuckles, she taps the paddle against Hogan's chin. "You really are taking this like a man, you're making me so happy, after this is over, I'll make it worth your while." Cory drops the paddle on the floor, she climbs into the bed, she grabs Hogan by his ankles, she delivers a knee drop to Hogan's now placid cock.

Hogan grunts, he shakes his head.

Cory grins, she sits up on her knees, Hogan's legs straddling her waist, she looks down at his cock and shakes her head. "It looks like little Hulkster's fallen down, I guess he needs a rest for now. I guess I'll trying breaking him later." Cory leans forward, she kisses Hogan on his stomach.

Hogan wraps his legs around Cory's waist, he squeezes her ribs between her thighs, Cory groans, she clutches Hogan's thighs, she looks down at Hogan and smirks. "Nice try, but not much you can do with your wrists bound." Cory laces her hands, she delivers an Ax-handle Smash to Hogan's groin.

Hogan grunts, he releases his scissors from Cory's waist.

Cory leans down, her lips close to Hogan's lips. "That was a mistake, but I forgive you because I kind of enjoyed that. And know that I'm warmed up, it's time to crank up the punishment, it's time to really start breaking you. I'll go and get you something to drink, I'll be back in five minutes, sweetie." Cory kisses Hogan on the lips, she climbs out of bed, she walks to the bedroom door and opens it, she stands in the doorway, she looks back and blows a kiss to Hogan. "Five minutes, Hogan, and your little Hulkster better to be ready to stand at attention by then.

Cory walks into her bedroom carrying a glass of water in her left hand, she closes the bedroom door behind her, she walks up beside the bed, she pulls Hogan's bandanna from around Hogan's mouth, she lowers the glass of water towards his mouth. "Raise your head, Hogan, and I'll give you some water."

Hogan lifts his head. Cory pours some water into Hogan's mouth, it gulps it down quickly until the glass is empty. Cory sets the glass down on the nightstand. Cory pulls Hogan's pants down around her ankles, revealing her pink silk panties, she pulls down her panties, she kicks her panties into the corner.

"It's time to resume breaking you, Hogan sweetie." Cory grins, she crawls into the bed, she mounts Hogan's waist, she punches Hogan on his chest. Hogan grunts. Cory stands, she delivers a knee drop to his stomach. Hogan grunts, he shakes his head. Cory stands, she kneels beside Hogan, she grips his cock in her right hand. "Let's see if your manhood can once again rise to the challenge."

Hogan grins. "I know it can, Cory baby."

Cory grins, she slowly strokes Hogan's cock. Hogan groans, he arches his hips as Cory starts to stroke his cock faster. Hogan grits his teeth, his cock goes erect. Cory smirks, she let's go of Hogan's massive erect cock, she slaps it on the shaft. Hogan grunts. Cory backhands Hogan's cock, she squeezes it tightly in her right hand.

Hogan groans, he shakes his head. "Be careful with that, it's the only one I have."

Cory chuckles, she squeezes Hogan's cock tighter. "Don't worry, it will heal." Cory stands up, she straddles Hogan's waist, she kneels down and grips Hogan's cock, she rams it into her pussy. Cory lies down on Hogan, his cock sliding all the way in. Cory humps Hogan's groin, Hogan's cock massing the sides of her pussy. Cory moans, she continues to humps Hogan's groin, she kisses Hogan on the lips.

Hogan moans, he clenches his fists. Cory humps harder, she slides her tongue into Hogan's mouth, she his tongue. Cory sits up on her knees, she throws back her head and moans loudly, she rubs her breasts. Hogan moans, he grits his teeth. Cory stands just as Hogan ejaculates, he squirts his load up onto her chest. Cory chuckles, she wipes Hogan's cum off her chest with her right palm, she kneels down and rubs her cum stained palm in Hogan's face. "Here, you dropped this."

Hogan thrashes, he shakes his head.

Cory grins, she stands and stomps Hogan's stomach, Hogan grunts, Cory grabs Hogan by his ankles, she delivers a leg drop to his groin. Hogan grunts, he shakes his head. Cory grins, she pushes herself to her feet, she delivers a Fist Drop to Hogan's cock. Hogan grunts, he tugs on his wrists. Cory chuckles, she pushes herself to her feet, she presses her heel down on Hogan's testicles, she folds her arms across her chest, she looks down at Hogan and grins.

Hogan groans, he shakes his head.

Cory kicks Hogan's cock. Hogan grunts, he tugs on his wrists. Cory straddles Hogan's waist, she keister drops his chest. Hogan grunts, he shakes his head. Cory looks down at Hogan, she grins. "I see you're body and cock are still holding up, but what about your spirit?"

"It's holding on strong, you'll have to do better than this to break anything of mine."

Cory grins, she shakes her head. "I intend to." Cory climbs up out bed, she pulls open the top drawer on her nightstand, she pulls out a small key. "I'm going to unlock your restraints, so don't try to run away." Cory unlocks the shackle on Hogan's left wrist, then reaches over and unlocks the other shackle.

Hogan groans, he rubs his wrists, he hops out of bed, he starts walking to the door. Cory walks in front of the doorway, she folds her arms across her chest. "I don't think so, Hogan, we're far from done." Hogan charges at Cory. Cory kicks Hogan in his cock, Hogan grunts and doubles over.

Cory wraps her arms around Hogan's torso, trapping him in a Bear-hug, she squeezes him tightly, forcing the air out of his lungs. Hogan groans, his arms drop to his sides. Cory hoists Hogan off his feet, she carries him to the bed as she squeezes him tighter. Hogan groans, his head droops, he passes out from the lack of air.

Cory lies Hogan on his back, she removes the blanket from over the footboard of the bed, revealing a built-in set of stocks. Cory lifts up the top of the stocks, she grabs Hogan's ankles and places them them in the stocks, she lowers the top board, she secures the stocks with a key lock, leaving Hogan's ankles restrained.

Cory smirks, she folds her arms across her chest. "Rest for a few minutes, Hogan, cause when you wake up, I got more punishment in store for you.

Hogan stirs slowly, he opens his eyes, he sits up and tries to climb out of bed, but his ankles and restrained in the stocks at the foot of Cory's bed. Hogan shakes his head. "When did you put this thing in?"

Cory stands in front of Hogan's feet, her arms folded across her chest, she smirks. "The stocks? I've always had those there, you just never noticed until now. But now it's time for the real punishment to begin." Cory holds a long feather in her right hand, she tickles the bottom of Hogan's right foot with the feather.

Hogan falls back, laughing. "Stop it, ha ha, that tickles." Hogan continues to laugh.

Cory pulls back the feather, she drops it on the floor, she walks to the side of the bed, she climbs onto the bed, she straddles Hogan's waist, she keister drops his stomach. Hogan grunts, he grits his teeth. Cory stands, she straddles Hogan's head, she turns her back to the headboard, she grabs a handful of Hogan's hair, she lifts him into a sitting position, she drops down onto her rear behind him, she sets him up in a Sleeper-hold.

Hogan gasps for air, he clutches Cory's forearm. Cory grins, she wraps her legs around Hogan's torso, squeezing his ribs with her thighs. Hogan groans, he flails his arms. Cory releases the Sleeper-hold, she stands up, letting Hogan fall onto his back. Cory straddles Hogan's waist, she leans down and grabs his wrists, she plants a foot on his chest, she tugs on his arms.

Hogan groans, he shakes his head, his chest and shoulders aching. Cory releases Hogan's wrists, she delivers a knee drop to his chest, she sits down on Hogan's chest, she hooks Hogan's arms behind her knees, she rubs her pussy in Hogan's face. Hogan thrashes.

Cory pushes herself to her feet, she stands beside Hogan, she straddles his waist, she keister drops his cock and balls. Hogan grunts. Cory rolls over beside Hogan, she sits up, her feet pointing towards the headboard, she sets him up in a front face-lock. Hogan groans and flails his arms. Cory leans back, wrenching on Hogan's neck.

Hogan groans, he clenches his fists. Cory releases the hold, she stands and straddles Hogan's waist, she sits down on his knees, she grabs his right wrist and pulls him up into a seated position. Hogan wraps his arms around Cory's torso, squeezing her in a Bear-hug. Cory chuckles, she delivers a knife-edge chop to Hogan's eyes, .Hogan grunts and falls back, he clutches his eyes.

Cory stands, she looks down at Hogan, she shakes her head. "You're really pretty stubborn, Hogan, it looks like I'll have to break your body first." Cory stomps Hogan's chest. Hogan grunts, he clutches Cory's left ankle. Cory delivers a knee drop to Hogan's chest. Hogan grunts, he releases Cory's ankles. Cory punches Hogan's chest, she pushes herself to her feet, she lifts Hogan into a sitting position, she kneels behind him, she grabs him in a Cross-face Chicken-wing.

Hogan groans, he flails his right arm, Cory tightens her grip. Hogan's right arm drops to his side, his eyelids droop. Cory releases the hold, she stands up and delivers a Fist Drop to Hogan's chest. Hogan grunts, he shakes his head. Cory pushes herself to her feet, she delivers a leg drop to Hogan's chest. Hogan grunts, he tugs on his legs.

Cory pushes herself to her feet, she straddles Hogan's head, she kneels down and grabs him in an Inverted face-lock. Hogan groans, he flails his arms groggily. Cory smirks, she slaps Hogan on the chest with her right hand. Hogan's arms drop to his sides. Cory presses her armpit in Hogan's face, she bends over and slaps him on his erect cock.

Hogan groans, he clenches his fists. Cory releases the face-lock, she stands and straddles Hogan's waist, she kneels down, ramming Hogan's erect cock into her asshole. Cory moans, she leans down and kisses Hogan on the lips. Hogan groans, he claws at the mattress. Cory moans, she stands and straddles Hogan's waist, she turns and faces Hogan's feet, she kneels down, her ass pressing against Hogan's chest, she leans down and deepthroats his cock, she grips his cock in her right hand and strokes it vigorously.

Hogan moans, he clutches Cory's ribs and massages them. Cory runs her tongue on Hogan's cock. Hogan moans, he slaps Cory on her ass. Cory sits up, she licks her lips, she stands and turns, she looks down at Hogan. "You're more resilient than I thought, maybe I shouldn't try to break you after all, besides if I broke you, then I've have to get a new toy, and I'd missed my favorite boy-toy. I have you broken in already."

Hogan nods groggily. "Thanks, Cory, this has been fun." Cory climbs out of bed, she grabs the key and unlocks the stocks, she lifts up the top board, freeing Hogan's ankles. Hogan climbs out of the bed, he walks over and hugs Cory, he kisses tenderly on the lips. "We're not done yet, Cory."

Cory grins. "I was hoping you'd say that."

Hogan turns Cory so that she's facing the bed, he bends her over the mattress, he clutches her hips and thrusts his cock into her asshole. Cory clutches the bed sheet. Hogan vigorously humps Cory's ass. Cory throws back her head and moans loudly, she claws at the mattress. Hogan pulls ut his cock, he squirts a large wad on cum of Cory's lower back.

Cory moans, she lies down on the mattress, she rolls onto her back, she props her head on the pillow. "My turn to be shackled, Hogan baby." Cory grabs the right hand shackle, she clamps it around her right wrist. Hogan grins, he climbs into bed, he mounts Cory's waist, he grabs the other shackle and cuffs Cory's left wrist. Hogan thrusts his cock into Cory's pussy, he leans down and kisses her on the lips. Cory grins. "Get as wild as you want to, Hogan baby."

The End
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-23, 11:56
Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,013 Times in 318 Posts

The ultimate '8os Battle of the Sexes.. (I like it).
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrick Henry For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-23, 12:23
Sir Raleigh

Next: Iron Man vs Britney Spears
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-23, 13:07
robin456t

I would love to see Supes getting his ass handed to him by Supergirl!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-23, 18:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin456t [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would love to see Supes getting his ass handed to him by Supergirl!
I love that idea, I still have a Superman vs Wonder Woman quit match I need to start too.
Old 21-Mar-23, 19:33
Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

The second half of this story is completely unrealistic. Hogan has such a big ego there is no way he would job cleanly to anybody else. It would end up looking like Hogan/Warrior II at Halloween Havoc lol.
Old 21-Mar-23, 19:43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The second half of this story is completely unrealistic. Hogan has such a big ego there is no way he would job cleanly to anybody else. It would end up looking like Hogan/Warrior II at Halloween Havoc lol.
you're right, it's unrealistic, but that's what I was going for with this story, and thanks for taking the time to comment on it.
Old 21-Mar-23, 21:35
Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrage [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
you're right, it's unrealistic, but that's what I was going for with this story, and thanks for taking the time to comment on it.
I know. I was being silly and being a pro wrestling nerd I had to take an opportunity to dunk on the Hulkster...Brother!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-23, 22:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know. I was being silly and being a pro wrestling nerd I had to take an opportunity to dunk on the Hulkster...Brother!
considering how Hogan was with his backstage politics dunking on him is fair game. lol

Tags
cory everson, hulk hogan, mixed wrestling