Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-16, 22:06
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Are there girls here who actually like to scissor people?

My wife and I have wrestled for years, in the beginning it was a prelude to love making. Now it's sheer competitive matches. She wins mist of the time now with her scissor holds,specifically side headscissors. I have a big weight and height advantage but she is ultra competitive.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bd324 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-16, 23:27
Points: 9,570, Level: 42 Points: 9,570, Level: 42 Points: 9,570, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinecheers4him [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My problem is -- what the heck do I do once I'm ON HIS BACK?
check out some jiujitsu videos. on the back is where you want to be in BJJ learn a rear naked choke and you will win alot easier than with a camel clutch.
Old 16-Jun-16, 02:57
Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinecheers4him [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey!

Um....yes, I have! But I can't remember doing it an awful lot! I'm still trying to learn how to do it well, and I often have trouble setting them up!

Before I taught myself after seeing it in a video, I'd always had trouble getting my opponent off the ground and get my legs around him! It REALLY frustrated me a lot sometimes! I even tried using my upper body to pull him off the ground for either a concentrated bodyscissor or a choke! But I sucked at chokes back then haha! And of course, he's fighting me back and protecting anything that sticks out from his body! Most of the time, I'm a lot faster than him, so my problem isn't getting on top of his back. My problem is -- what the heck do I do once I'm ON HIS BACK?

The camel clutch -- why do they call it that? -- really worked wonders for me during the times I didn't know HOW to deal with a guy who went turtle-shell on me, haha!

Btw, what exactly is a fantasy match? I wanna say that I'm doing ONLY competitive grappling, but I don't exactly know what semi-competitive is, haha!

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all!
Sounds like you need someone to practice against. I'm more than happy to assist.

The choke suggestion is good... get those legs around the waist too to get some control.
Old 16-Jun-16, 08:14
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bd324 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She wins mist of the time now
Does that mean she makes you go foggy? ;-)
Old 01-Jan-23, 21:32
Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1 Points: 42, Level: 1
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Quote:
Hey guys!
But what I don't like about admitting I like wrestling and using scissors is that it's been turned into a fetish. I really don't care for it, and I think it's gross (no disrespect to you guys) and ruins the sport. Haha I know that's funny to say when that's what most of you are here for, but I just wanted to give my input from a girl who wrestles from time to time.

- Caroline
In what way does a fetish that is more oriented to BDSM ruin an actual sport or multiple sports? People rarely talk about inter-gender matches that often in amateur wrestling since its really a tiny fraction of the sport with weight class and strength differences most of the time. lol that's perfectly fine if you think of wrestling is a disgusting form of foreplay (we can thank god for our life ruining fetishes) but in no way is that shit harming any sports.
Also where would you using a full blown bodyscissors? in wrestling locking it with ankles was banned i thought and i know from experience in jujitsu they frown on locking and prefer body triangles since you can get your ankle broken off from someone trying to escape.
Old 03-Jan-23, 22:57
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Back to the OP--Obviously it depends on the person, circumstances etc etc, but my feeling is that women would be waaaay more into things like mixed wrestling and scissoring if they could be assured that there wasn't a sexual/fetish element to it, and that the guy wasn't getting off on it while it was going on. I'm not saying that's good or bad, or even feasible necessarily, but it does appear to be the limiting factor. My wife was a little weirded out by it at first, but now that she's more comfortable with the idea, she's more than willing to scissor me, and even admitted that she has feelings of arousal from time to time when doing it.
Old 04-Jan-23, 01:33
Points: 2,175, Level: 19 Points: 2,175, Level: 19 Points: 2,175, Level: 19
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%

I think they exist for sure. but watch out when you see people saying they are strong women that want to scissor you. they are probably catfishing.
Old 13-Jan-23, 11:30
Points: 145, Level: 2 Points: 145, Level: 2 Points: 145, Level: 2
Activity: 37.7% Activity: 37.7% Activity: 37.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear Wrestlingfan80,

I love it. There is something so sexy about having a man in a tight headscissor and making him submit. Once the hold is locked on there is very little he can do and that absolutely turns me on.
Yees I agree it is so exciting I would like to be scissored by a beautiful woman
The Following User Says Thank You to amazonlover For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-23, 14:34
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonlover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yees I agree it is so exciting I would like to be scissored by a beautiful woman
I understand your desire and hope you find a woman to work with you on satisfying your and her needs.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
bodyscissor, full nelson, headscissor, real life