Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Feb-16, 12:17
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default Does this girl have some real skills?

Is it a display of some wrestling or bjj knowledge or just athletic superiority?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hendrix For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-16, 15:03
Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Does this girl have some real skills?

Seems like she had a little knowledge and the guy had zero. She did look pretty athletic.

Most annoying thing about videos like those are the spectators and animals who incessantly wander in and interfere!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squozen For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-16, 17:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by squozen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Seems like she had a little knowledge and the guy had zero. She did look pretty athletic.

Most annoying thing about videos like those are the spectators and animals who incessantly wander in and interfere!
Yes, but seems like he wasn't really trying, isn't it? Anyway, she looked bigger than him in some moments and used more brute strength than technique

Last edited by Hendrix; 16-Feb-16 at 18:34.
Old 16-Feb-16, 17:54
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is it a display of some wrestling or bjj knowledge or just athletic superiority?

They are of similar body type. They are both young and athletic. Both lack technique. But the guy has more upper-body strength and is a bit more technical, - got a nice sweep in and generally understands wrestling better, it seems. But the difference is not big enough to secure victory. The reason the girl wins is aggression. Slamming her arm onto his chin (01:39), pulling his hair (02:00), choking him with her hand from atop (02:48 & 03:08) (all things he never attempted to do), basically changing a friendly wrestling match into a fight. He clearly doesn't want to fight, after he understands she will do anything to win, and the fight is forced upon him. He doesn't look happy, as the crowd is probably welcoming her aggression and cheering her on, wanting to see him get his ass kicked by a girl. After a while, after getting mounted, he just wants it to end. It's painful and he doesn't want to fight. Her aggression becomes abuse as she doesn't let go after he taps. He starts tapping at 03:32, later slamming his fist onto the floor. She keeps squeezing / choking / stretching him until 03:51, and only stops when two friends intervene. Pretty brutal stuff. I'm sorry for the guy.

The above doesn't mean I didn't love watching it when it first came out. But if I was there (and if I was sober, which most of them probably aren't) I wouldn't let it happen.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-16, 18:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They are of similar body type. They both are both young and athletic. Both lack technique. But the guy has more upper-body strength and is a bit more technical, - got a nice sweep in and generally understands wrestling better, it seems. But the difference is not big enough to secure victory. The reason the girl wins is aggression. Slamming her arm onto his chin (01:39), pulling his hair (02:00), choking him with her hand from atop (02:48 & 03:08) (all things he never attempted to do), basically changing a friendly wrestling match into a fight. He clearly doesn't want to fight, after he understands she will do anything to win, and the fight is forced upon him. He doesn't look happy, as the crowd is probably welcoming her aggression and cheering her on, wanting to see him get his ass kicked by a girl. After a while, after getting mounted, he just wants it to end. It's painful and he doesn't want to fight. Her aggression becomes abuse as she doesn't let go after he taps. He starts tapping at 03:32, later slamming his fist onto the floor. She keeps squeezing / choking / stretching him until 03:51, and only stops when two friends intervene. Pretty brutal stuff. I'm sorry for the guy.

The above doesn't mean I didn't love watching it when it first came out. But if I was there (and if I was sober) I wouldn't let it happen.
If he had more upper body strength so why he got his arms pinned by her in a lot of times?

Nice how she body slamed him at 0:58
Old 16-Feb-16, 19:06
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If he had more upper body strength so why he got his arms pinned by her in a lot of times?

Nice how she body slamed him at 0:58
He just answered your question. Just because someone has more strength doesn't mean they have the willpower or the presence of mind to use all of it.
Old 16-Feb-16, 19:25
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

On the "she's got skills" subject, I've thought this lady is pretty good.

Granted, against a guy who doesn't really fight back, it's hard to tell. I'm not saying she's Veve lane level, but I think this lady's trained for a while and she has some knack for it.

Old 16-Feb-16, 19:31
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

LtK, she's an advanced blue-belt in Jiu-Jitsu. There are a couple of topics here about that video. Search for: Riley Breedlove
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-16, 19:38
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

I'm not convinced it was a tap. I'm glad she kept applying the pressure. This video could've been amazing if the spectators had had even half a clue (though I'm glad that someone filmed what they could). I think the best part was that she got her dog to lick his head while she beat him down.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-16, 19:42
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not convinced it was a tap.
Why not? You can clearly see him tapping her thigh 3 times at 03:32. Then at 03:35 he taps the floor 3 times.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: