Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Apr-17, 03:01
Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: ¿How does a headscissor feel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear Quentin,

As a lady who spends hours scissoring I can tell you the headscissor feels very sexy. I'm fully in control of my victim and can keep him trapped between my thighs for as long as I want. And when I feel like it and can tighten my thighs and watch his face turn purple and hear him moan and beg me to stop. That always turns me on and makes me look into his eyes and say, "No."

Of course I can make him submit any time I want and can knock him out if I want to as well. I get very horny when I have a man's head between my thighs so I often pull his face up into my pussy and smother him while I squeeze. I must say that always makes him very horny too even as I make him groan in pain.

I've attached some pics of me enjoying myself.
My god, Lily. Your legs look pretty strong. It's amazing!

It is great to be able to know the point of view of the dominant part. Especially with such powerful details. I can see that it is totally different. I think that almost all female wrestlers feel the same pleasure in dominating and crushing a man. I love that.

I really appreciate your response. Greetings from Caracas, Venezuela.
The Following User Says Thank You to QuentinJobber For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-17, 04:41
Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Oh, my friends. I am really grateful for so many answers. Especially Breathless50 (whose legs look very strong) and schatten PhD (whose description contains extremely interesting details)

I understand that suffering from scissors around the neck is a complex sensation. Many factors achieve that wonderful blend of feelings.
The Following User Says Thank You to QuentinJobber For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-17, 13:14
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is a fun, quite old, Youtube chanel that used to be associated to a website, Feistylilmistress. .
Thank you for this....
I had a short but lovely association with the incredible Sybil Starr, we shared some really fine dining and lots of great stories, from my past and her present.
She knew Feisty (whose name began with an N.... can't quite remember it though), and praised her grappling skills and strength highly.
A
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-17, 13:36
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Something else unique I've noticed about head scissors, the way their thighs cover your ears along with the lack of mobility adds a slight element of sensory deprivation that is euphoric feeling to me. As I stated before the Domme I love to see keeps me trapped for a good while between her thighs, what I enjoy most is the tight enough so you can't escape but not so tight it hurts moments. It's cool when a sexy woman will take the time to hold you that way, of course she will also crank up the pressure occasionally to bring the pain element into play, which is also wonderful.

If anyone is looking for that type of bondage/scissor action around North Carolina I highly recommend Mistress Olivia Rose.
Old 04-Apr-17, 02:46
Points: 17,706, Level: 57 Points: 17,706, Level: 57 Points: 17,706, Level: 57
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,391 Times in 107 Posts

It´s a cool and unique mix of feelings, incredibly exciting and at the same time very frightening. The ears are covered, the head is stucked and you can feel that there are enough power around your head/neck to hurt or even kill you!
Old 04-Sep-17, 08:37
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Aside from the pain and the fear factor already described, it makes me feel, more than perhaps any other hold, totally helpless -- which I suppose is the point. Although I greatly admire and respect the woman who is able to capture me in this humiliating predicament during a competitive match (usually a reverse figure 4 so far) it's done completely against my will. I fight hard to avoid it and do not experience any pleasure at all from the hold itself.

I was able to escape it once by muscling my arm between a female bodybuilder's legs, but this was not the case in my last match in which my opponent crushed me so quickly and so brutally that I had no option but to tap out or pass out. Even with one of my arms trapped along side my head between her thighs, it felt as though, if she had continued, all of the blood vessels in my head and neck would have simultaneously burst.

Last edited by tanukialpha; 04-Sep-17 at 09:08.
Old 18-Mar-18, 12:19
Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1 Points: 46, Level: 1
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%

If i were to get caught in a headscissor/neckscissor how would i escape? Is it possible?
Old 31-Mar-20, 00:18
Points: 3,407, Level: 24 Points: 3,407, Level: 24 Points: 3,407, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Scissorholds

How does the feeling of a scissohold differ between and strong man vs a strong woman? Let's assume that they're both bodybuilders.
Old 27-Apr-22, 14:01
Points: 3,150, Level: 23 Points: 3,150, Level: 23 Points: 3,150, Level: 23
Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dear Quentin,

As a lady who spends hours scissoring I can tell you the headscissor feels very sexy. I'm fully in control of my victim and can keep him trapped between my thighs for as long as I want. And when I feel like it and can tighten my thighs and watch his face turn purple and hear him moan and beg me to stop. That always turns me on and makes me look into his eyes and say, "No."

Of course I can make him submit any time I want and can knock him out if I want to as well. I get very horny when I have a man's head between my thighs so I often pull his face up into my pussy and smother him while I squeeze. I must say that always makes him very horny too even as I make him groan in pain.

I've attached some pics of me enjoying myself.

"Is it possible to teach these moves to my wifei? I want her to apply these moves to me successfully. Can she learn when I show her your pictures or clips?".
Old 27-Apr-22, 14:27
Lily
This message has been deleted by Lily.
Old 27-Apr-22, 14:28
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpayne455 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Is it possible to teach these moves to my wifei? I want her to apply these moves to me successfully. Can she learn when I show her your pictures or clips?".
Anyone should be able to do a head-scissor, at least a pretty decent one cause most everyone has some leg strength from walking and standing and those things.

But it takes a bit of practice, that is, some people get it naturally on the first try, some don't. The head should be held high in between the thighs, as close to the crotch as possible and it's a combination of stretching the legs straight and squeezing. Some people have trouble with the concept and it takes a bit of practice. I'm not sure why, but I've experienced scissors where the lady didn't know how to properly apply it.
The Following User Says Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissors wrestling