Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Nov-22, 22:05
Points: 1,054, Level: 12 Points: 1,054, Level: 12 Points: 1,054, Level: 12
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Default Re: Penpals / private chats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theexman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hitting this older thread again. Anybody interested in private chatting (non roleplay) about mixed wrestling? I know a few people were on Discord, but is anyone using any other platforms now?

Send me a PM if you're interested.
i sent u a pm
Old 27-Nov-22, 00:36
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I’m down to talk about real experiences.
Old 07-Feb-23, 02:07
Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatupbyagirl [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have had the privilege of having some really great, really deep private conversations with other members in the last couple days. I found it really great to talk to a kindred spirit in a deep and meaningful way. I would love to meet others that are interested in conversing (either on here, by email, or by IM). I am really interested in topics like early experiences getting beat up by girls, the psychological side of our interest, and generally in sharing experiences and pics. I have had some really interesting experiences getting beat up by girls that I love to talk about. But I also love hearing and discussing your experiences. If you are interested in an intelligent and deep private chat, pm me. Also, I encourage others that want to develop penpals to post their interests in this thread so people can find them.

Added after 6 minutes:

A couple examples of athletic girls that used to beat me up and /or beat me in sports.

Added after 10 minutes:

Oh, and feel free to hit me up directly by email beatupbyagirl@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]e.com or on Trillian at beatupbyagirl

Added after 35 minutes:

I am also really interested in the science of this all. Genetics, what makes some girls just naturally tougher than some guys, or more dominant, or more athletic
It's been a while on this. Hit me up if you want to share real life experiences one on one.
Old 07-Feb-23, 12:29
Points: 3,016, Level: 22 Points: 3,016, Level: 22 Points: 3,016, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatupbyagirl [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have had the privilege of having some really great, really deep private conversations with other members in the last couple days. I found it really great to talk to a kindred spirit in a deep and meaningful way. I would love to meet others that are interested in conversing (either on here, by email, or by IM). I am really interested in topics like early experiences getting beat up by girls, the psychological side of our interest, and generally in sharing experiences and pics. I have had some really interesting experiences getting beat up by girls that I love to talk about. But I also love hearing and discussing your experiences. If you are interested in an intelligent and deep private chat, pm me. Also, I encourage others that want to develop penpals to post their interests in this thread so people can find them.

Added after 6 minutes:

A couple examples of athletic girls that used to beat me up and /or beat me in sports.

Added after 10 minutes:

Oh, and feel free to hit me up directly by email beatupbyagirl@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]e.com or on Trillian at beatupbyagirl

Added after 35 minutes:

I am also really interested in the science of this all. Genetics, what makes some girls just naturally tougher than some guys, or more dominant, or more athletic
Sounds like a fun idea:
Twitter: dwrestlefan1
Email: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Tags
bodyscissor, headscissor, mixed wresling, real