Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jun-18, 19:52
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Gabriela's Revenge

Hey guys my name is Joel and this is the story of how me and my friend Tommy learned never to pick on his little sister Gabriela.

Chapter 1: The Wrestling Challenge

So this story takes place a few years back when I was 16 and my friend Tommy was 17. We were bored high school kids living in a small shitty town with nothing to do. The only thing we really liked was pro wrestling and every Monday and Thursday night I'd go over to Tommy's house to watch RAW and Smackdown. Our parents hated it, but that just made it even cooler. Sometimes when the matches on TV weren't too good, we'd make up our own matches imitating the moves and coming up with ridiculous characters.

If our parents hated this, then Tommy's sister Gabriela despised it. That's because whenever she came into to the room to try to change the channel or watch something else, we'd use our moves on her. Gabriela was 14, and little match for the two of us, so we'd usually just throw around a bit and let her go, but one time Tommy took it too far, and we both paid the price.

Chapter 1: The Tombstone Piledriver

One day, when Tommy and I were watching some old matches that our favourite wrestler, the Undertaker had wrestled, when his annoying sister Gabriela waltzed in complaining that we were hogging the TV.

"Oh my god! You guys are always watching this stupid wrestling. This isn't even new stuff, I know you've watched this one before! Let me watch my show!" She whined, stomping around in front of the TV. This wasn't anything new for us, Gabriela tried something like this pretty much every time I was over, and we had a time-tested way of addressing her complaints.

“Hey quit being a baby! Let’s get her!” Tommy hollered, and we jumped into action, quickly catching her and throwing her back and forth. Now I loved messing with Gabriela, she was super annoying, and it felt awesome shutting her up, but at the same time I wasn’t ever trying to hurt her or anything. I would just push her into Tommy, or onto the couch, but Tommy was always taking it a step too far. Usually he’d get too rough and I’d tell him to quit it and then Gabriela would storm off in a huff, yelling about telling her parents on us. So anyway we’re pushing her back and forth and she’s yelling at us to stop, but obviously that wasn’t going to happen.

“If you want us to stop, then why don’t you make us?” I jeered, knowing full well she couldn’t. As I finished saying this I pushed her onto the couch, assuming that would be the end of it and we could get back to watching our wrestling, but today something was different.

“Shut up Joel!” Gabriela screamed, and she bounced off the couch and charged at me. She tried to slap me, but I saw it coming and grabbed her hand and stopped her momentum.

“Give her here! I got an idea!” I heard Tommy shout, and as I looked across at my friend I saw him do Undertaker’s signature taunt, sliding his thumb across his throat. Now this I had to see, so I pushed Gabriela over to Tommy, and was shocked to see what he did next. He grabbed her by her waist and picked her up, swinging her legs up into the air, so she was completely upside down. It was a perfect imitation of the Undertaker’s famed Tombstone Piledriver, only one thing was different. Unlike Undertaker’s usual opponents, Gabriela was wearing a skirt and since she had been flipped upside down, her skirt had been too. This was too funny for me, not only was Gabriela super embarrassed but part of her skirt had covered Tommy’s face, totally ruining the tough guy thing he was going for, I was on the floor laughing. But Gabriela wasn’t.

“PUT ME DOWN TOMMY!!!” I’d never heard anything so loud before, it was an ear-piercing, earth-shaking scream that Gabriela had let out. But Tommy didn’t let her go, he was mad that her skirt had ruined his perfect homage to his hero and he fully intended to finish the move and drop her on her head. Unfortunately for him, he never got the chance. In what seemed like a flash, Tommy was on the floor, and Gabriela was on top of him raining down blows. I hadn’t seen it, as I was too busy laughing, but Gabriela had punched her brother Tommy as hard as she could, right in the groin. He folded, and she straddled him throwing punch after punch before he had to chance to recover.

“Who’s the baby now Tommy?” Gabriela asked sweetly as she punched her brother square in the nose. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, my cool older friend Tommy, who’d I’d always looked up to like an older brother was being beaten down by his little sister. After a few more punches, Gabriela, confident in her dominant position over her beaten brother, switched to slaps, hoping to humiliate him as much as possible. Each slap sounded hard against his cheek, and in little time at all, my strong confident friend had been reduced to tears at the hand of his little sister.

“Aww is the little baby gonna cry? Am I being too rough with the baby?” Gabriela cooed, stretching out Tommy’s cheeks as she did so. “I’m gonna teach you a lesson you dick! A lesson in respecting people who are stronger than you!” Gabriela’s coos were replaced with threats and she once again slapped her brother. I had been watching all of this in shock, but finally I had seen enough, I wasn’t gonna let this little twerp humiliate my friend.

Chapter 2: The Lesson

“Get off of him you bitch!” I shouted at Gabriela, hoping intimidation would help me save some face for my friend. I grabbed her on the shoulder, but as I lifted her off of Tommy she lifted her knee straight into my balls. I crumpled, kneeling in front of her as she looked down at me with rage in her eyes. She took my face in her hands and for a second that rage was replaced with a sweet smile.

“What did you call me Joel?” Gabriela asked me sweetly. I was still in shock from the pain of her earlier attack on my crotch. All I could get out was a whisper. “Sorry.” She punched me square in the nose and I was on my back. She jumped on me, her knees landing on my chest and driving the wind out of me. She grabbed my chin and slapped me hard across the face.

“Looks like you need a lesson just as bad as my brother. You don’t use that kind of language with a lady like me. Understood?” Gabriela threatened. With each word she got closer and closer to my face, until we were nearly face to face and I could see for the first time how terrifying and beautiful her dark green eyes were. Her knees were still digging into my stomach, and her fingers still painfully gripped my face, I was completely at her mercy.
“I understand.” I weakly let out. She slapped me hard across the face.

“Who do you belong to?” Gabriela asked me sweetly, as if it was the most normal question in the world to ask. I didn’t understand.

“What?” I responded dumbly. My ignorance was met with her closed fists, One, two three, into my unprotected and now well beaten face.

“Who do you belong to?” Gabriela asked again, just as sweetly as before.

“Gabriela.” I let out weakly, eager to avoid further punishment. She squealed and kissed me gently on the nose. For the first time since this all started I remembered who was doing this to me, I remembered that it was Tommy’s dumb kid sister who was destroying us. His dumb kid sister who’d worn pigtails for the past four years before finally graduating to a pony. His dumb kid sister who’d cried and cried when she had to get glasses, and cried some more when she broke them, I could see the crack in the glass better now then ever. His dumb kid sister who had just for the first time in her life gotten the better of her mean older brother and his friend and discovered that she loved it. His dumb kid sister who had for the first time today kissed a boy. In a flash this kid sister was gone and, in her place,, was the tyrant who sat on my chest giggling. Finally, she got off me and went to sit on the couch.

“Okay boys, have you learnt your lesson?” Gabriela teased, I looked over at Tommy and he looked over at me and for a second we both thought about fighting back. But when I saw Tommy’s swollen nose, and he saw the lipstick marks on mine, we both knew that we had no chance.

“Yes, Gabriela.” We admitted defeat. Gabriela cackled as she looked down upon her victims.

“Alright then, time for your punishment, Tommy you rudely exposed me in front of our guest, and Joel you had the indecency to laugh at my…indecency. For this you will be punished.” Gabriela began, as she said this she stood from the couch and turned so her back was facing us. “For your crimes, you must now swear fealty to me, by kissing my royal butt.” Gabriela couldn’t hold her laughs in. She was cackling at the thought of the two of us on our knees, our lips pursed into her backside.

“Fuck that!” Tommy shouted, he stood up and took a swing at his sister, but she saw him coming out of the corner of her eye and kicked him hard in the balls. He sank to his knees and Gabriela took the opportunity to shove his face into her ass. Tommy was once again crying, in shock at how easily his sister had controlled him.

“Would you like a kick as well? Or would you prefer a kiss?” Gabriela teased me, puckering her lips, knowing full well I was no match for her at this point, all the while holding her brother’s crying face against her ass. I hated myself more in the moment, but I dropped to my knees and willingly crawled over to her. She laughed and laughed as I got closer and closer to her ass. “Kiss it losers. Kiss your conqueror.” She grabbed my face and now she pressed us both into her butt. Tommy and I cried as we gave in, kissing Gabriela’s ass through her pink skirt. The same skirt that had gotten us into this whole mess. “Keep kissing!!” Gabriela tried to instruct but giggled all the way through. We kissed and kissed as our tears ran down our faces. Finally, she let us go as we fell to the floor. Gabriela stood on the couch and looked down on her two beaten adversaries. “Who do you belong to?!” she yelled.

“Gabriella.”

NEXT PART: Chapter 3, “The Rematch”

Last edited by davosseaworth; 23-Jun-18 at 19:58.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-18, 20:13
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gabriela's Revenge

Wow, you are back. Great story.
Old 01-Jul-18, 13:29
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

So good to read another one of your stories, Onion Knight. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Old 01-Jul-18, 15:57
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

YOU'RE BACK!!!
Thank god - I was just about to pay the ransom but I see you've escaped. So good to read another of your stories. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
Old 01-Jul-18, 17:28
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Great amazing story...long time ago witness a older brother get totally owned by his bullied younger sister and this story brings back memories growing up
Old 03-Jul-18, 11:57
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Nice story, I hope you continue it!
Old 02-Aug-18, 06:46
Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50 Points: 13,532, Level: 50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 3: The Rematch

“I’m gonna kill her!” Tommy screamed as he stomped around, still fuming about what had happened the day before. I can’t say I blamed him, I was pissed too! We’d been beaten and humiliated by his little sister and Gabriella, and neither one of us had any idea of how it happened.

“We gotta get her back, we can’t have her walking around thinking she beat us, that’s not happening!” I yelled back at Tommy, I was so mad I wasn’t thinking straight. We had gone to McDonalds, to get some food and try and mellow us out but as soon we started talking all the rage came up. I just kept thinking about her stupid, pretty, green eyes looking down at me like she owned me. Ugh I hated her.

“Okay here’s what we’re gonna do! You come over tomorrow, and we’ll take care of this, we’ll make her wish she was never born, I swear to god I’m gonna kill her!” Tommy’s blood was boiling, and as mad I was I was kinda getting worried about him, I didn’t want him going too far.

“Hey man, I’m pissed too, and I wanna teach her a lesson, but let’s not do anything we’ll regret okay?” I said plainly, trying to calm my friend down. Tommy looked at me with disgust, a look I’d never seen in his eyes before.

“Did you forget what she did? Do you not remember kissing her ass? Because I do? And it haunts me! She haunts me! So yea, I wanna get her back! Don’t you? Or what, did you like it? Do you wanna kiss her ass again? Huh! Do you?” Tommy spouted off screams, and my brain was on fire. I was so pissed, I couldn’t believe I thought about letting her off the hook. She had to pay. We would make her pay. We had to.

“Your right man! She’s gotta learn not to fucking cross us!” I yelled back at Tommy, and I saw the disgust in his eyes turn to pride.

“Get the hell out of here, you can’t scream and curse like that!” A manager yelled at us, we for the first time remembered where we were and hurried out with our food. We had gotten what we came for, and we’d get what we came for tomorrow as well.

“Tomorrow, I may lose a sister, but I gain a brother.” Tommy whispered to me, and I knew he was right.

The Next Day

I went over to Tommy’s house early, I was eager to get the taste of losing out of my mouth, and was ready to teach Gabriella a lesson. I went up to door and rung the doorbell, but no one answered. After a couple of seconds, I heard a cheerful call.

“Come on in, I’m ready for you!” To my confusion, it was not my friend who was greeting me, but rather a call from his younger sister. I perhaps should’ve analysed this more than I did, but as soon as I heard her smug voice I wanted to get in there and shut her up. I burst the door and was terrified of what I saw on the other side. Gabriella was sitting on her brother’s chest and rubbing her gross bare feet into his face, and Tommy, who had been so passionate about evening the score was just letting her.

“Tommy what the fuck!” I yelled, I was devastated by seeing my brother in arms just laying on the ground, allowing himself to be emasculated by his infuriating little sister. How could this have happened? Almost as if she was reading my mind, Gabriella answered that very question.

“Little Tommy here, tried to take a swing at me earlier, so I had to give him another lesson about respecting his superiors. Show him Tommy, show him how much you love and respect your darling sister” Gabriella instructed. All my confusion was replaced with horror and disgust as I saw Tommy kiss the bare feet of his sister. What did she do to him? It didn’t matter, what mattered was getting even.

“Gabriella, you little bitch. You wanna talk about lessons? I’ll give you a lesson right now!” I screamed at her, I refused to let her keep sitting there, making a mockery of my best friend. Gabriella rose up and looked at me with rage, her green eyes like daggers cutting into me.

“What have I told you about using that kind of language in front of a lady? I think you need another lesson too Joel.” Gabriella was seething, but in an instant her rage subsided and was replaced by a sweet smile. “If you wanna fight, follow me.”

“Fine!” I shouted back, I didn’t care where we fought, I didn’t care about any of that, I just wanted my revenge, and before I knew it I walked right into the lion’s den, in this case that was her bedroom. When I got there I was embarrassed to find out just how silly and girly Gabriella’s room was. The walls were plastered with posters of shitty pop singers and her bed was full of stuffed animals, all just reinforcing how childish my opponent was. I couldn’t focus on any of that, however, because I was too surprised by the appearance of the two young girls who were sitting on Gabriella’s bed. They were obviously Gabriella’s classmates, two scrawny pale little blond girls, both had headbands in their hair and they had on matching dresses. Everything about these girls was exactly the same, except for that one was wearing glasses. “Oh my god what the hell Gabriella! Are you trying to get your friends to gang up on me, also your friends are terrifying they look exactly the same! What is with that? You could only make one friend so you cloned her to feel less alone?”

“No idiot, their twins, this is Macey and her sister Rebecca, and no I don’t need them to beat you up. They are my adoring audience, I told them how I trounced you and Tommy the other day and they had to come see me do it again.” Gabriella explained, I wasn’t comfortable with these two here, but I hadn’t been comfortable with anything that had happened since I got to the house, and I certainly wasn’t gonna run away and let her call me chicken!

“Pleased to make you acquaintance.” Macey stated politely, what a weirdo.
“Make him kiss your butt again!” Rebecca cheered on her friend, I already had a least favourite twin.

“Whatever you two, you just sit there and watch me beat up Gabriella!” I yelled at the twins, hoping to intimidate them and ensure they didn’t get involved. I turned around to yell more at Gabriella, but when I turned around she wasn’t there. Suddenly I felt her jump on to my back and slide her hand under my throat.

“Haha! You gotta keep your eyes on the prize, or you’ll get submitted by my thighs.” Gabriella rhymed, as she did she locked her legs around my abdomen and started squeezing, I felt like all the air in my body was leaving me, and I knew I was in trouble. Luckily, I had a fantastic counter to this move, which was cheating. I reached up and pulled hard on Gabriella’s long brown ponytail, and as she screeched in pain, I flipped her off my back and onto the ground.

“You dirty cheat!” Gabriella squealed, as I jumped on to her, I couldn’t have cared less about playing fair or any of that bull, Gabriella had lost the right to a fair fight the minute she decided to mess with me. I tried to pin her arms down, but as soon as I had she once again wrapped her strong legs around my midsection. I was quickly learning to hate these legs as they squeezed more and more oxygen from my lungs, and I knew I had to act fast. I tried to pull myself from her grip, but her legs were strong and she knew how bad a situation she had me in.

“Give up, give up before I have to hurt you little baby.” Gabriella cooed, I couldn’t stand this bitch and I wasn’t about to give her the satisfaction of my submission. Again my thoughts turned to cheating and my favourite pro wrestlers, and in an act of desperation, I pulled Gabriella’s skirt down to her knees. She had worn that same pink skirt that I’d been forced to kiss only a few days prior to get into my head, but now it was working against her. In her shock and panic she released her body scissors and once again I found freedom.

“Oh my god you perv! How low can you get?” Gabriella yelled, finally I was getting into her head.

“You suck!” Gabriella’s loser friend, Rebecca commented from the sidelines.
“That was very rude Joel!” her twin, Macey chimed in as well. I didn’t care about their little comments, I had found a fool proof way to get out of any hold I got put into I couldn’t lose! I looked over to Gabriella expecting rage and anger on her face, but all I found was a smile and an evil twinkle in her eyes. Those damn eyes.

“You want my skirt off? Fine! You’ll just have to kiss my ass through my panties then.” Gabriella jeered, letting her pink skirt fall to the floor, now standing there in just her baby blue underwear and her stupid t-shirt. As her skirt dropped, so did my spirits, my surefire counter was gone, what was I gonna do? Then it hit me! I’m not some dumb coward fighting against insurmountable odds. I wasn’t fighting a monster, I was fighting my friends dorky little sister, and I didn’t need to cheat, or be afraid of her, she needed to fear me. Bolstered by my newfound confidence, I dove at her legs, hoping to drag her to the ground, but to my surprise, she quickly sidestepped me and kicked me in the ass. I fell to the ground in a heap, but I recovered fast to make sure she couldn’t take advantage of my now prone state. But she wasn’t following me, she was just standing there confidently in her underwear and her “Little Heartbreaker” t-shirt and she blew me a kiss. I was on fire, full of fury and rage, she was making me look like a joke, I rose to my feet and threw a punch that would’ve taken her head clean off her body. I missed badly as she ducked underneath and again blew me a kiss. Who the hell did she think she was!! I threw three more brutal punches, aiming to knock her out right there, but she easily dodged all three, and returned fire with another blown kiss and a wink. The twins couldn’t stop laughing and my blood was boiling, how dare she make a mockery of me.

“FIGHT ME!” I yelled at this brat who was ruining my life by the second. I got my response in the form of an uppercut, right under my chin, and just like that I was on the floor, dazed, nearly unconscious. She mounted me easily, pinning my shoulders down with her knees, she grabbed my chin with her left and pulled back with her right as I braced for the knockout blow. It never came and when I opened my eyes I could her smiling face darting in. She kissed me on the lips, just to show that she could. She finished the kiss with a loud smack and then smacked me twice with her open palms. My cheeks were on fire from her slaps and she followed up this punishment with a kiss to each of them. This was without question the most embarrassing moment of my life. That this little girl who was younger and smaller and weaker than me could torment me like this, I wanted the world to swallow me up, but that respite never came.

“Had enough yet, loverboy? Or are you desperate for more?” Gabriella asked breathlessly, like this was one of her stupid teen romance movies. I tried to buck her off me, but her knees dug hard into my shoulder blades and sat heavy on my upper chest.

“Go to hell!” I screamed at my tiny tormentor. I didn’t care how bad a situation I was in, I wasn’t giving up! Not again! She had broken my will once before and it was the worst moment of my life and I couldn’t, wouldn’t let her do it again.

“Guess he wants more kisses!” Gabriella giggled to her friends, as they giggled back. She dove back in, kissing me hard on the lips over and over, only stopping to pepper the rest of unprotected face with her pink lip-glossed lips. I knew for a fact, she had never kissed a boy before, and she was loving the chance to experiment, as she slobbered on me.

“He loves it! Keep kissing him.” Rebecca cheered on her horrible friend.
“How could he not love, kisses from a girl as beautiful as you!” Macey chimed in as well. God I hated twins.

“Well had enough yet Casanova? Are you swooning for me.” Gabriella couldn’t stop laughing as she taunted me.

“Never! I’ll never submit to you!” I screamed back at her as she smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

“Okay, I guess I need help then; Macey, Rebecca? Do you girls want to have your first kiss with our handsome guest?” Gabriella giggled as she invited her two terrible friend to join in my torture.

“Haha yes! Pucker up sweetie!” Rebecca teased as she dove beside me and Gabriella and puckered up as she kissed me fully on the lips.
“I guess, I shouldn’t’ let the chance to practice go to waste.” Macey chimed in, she slowly got of the bed and kneeled down across from her sister and began gently kissing me. I honestly don’t know what I hated more, I just knew I hated all of it. All three of these dumb brats practicing their kissing on me, like I was some kind of toy. I raged underneath Gabriella, fighting with all my strength to be free but now all three of them were holding me down and pecking and my unprotected face. It was utter torture to hear these girls giggling and laughing at my expense and I couldn’t believe I had to endure it.
“Alright girls, I think we’re breaking him, just keep kissing him and he’ll be begging us to stop in no time!” Gabriella rallied her troops and then kissed me again, hard as she could, it was nearly a beak. Every time one of these kisses ended, another would start, all three just taking turns kissing my lips while the other two would pepper my cheeks and forehead and nose and whatever else they could. Finally, after minutes of this I could take no more.

“okay I give up…” I whispered despondently. The girls started cheering and Macey and Rebecca began dancing above me.

“You what?” Gabriella couldn’t stop smiling as she forced my submission from me.

“I give up!” I yelled.

“Beg us to stop, beg us to stop kissing you, you little baby.” Gabriella instructed.

“Please stop girls, please please stop kissing me, I beg you.” I whimpered, I needed a way out.

“Kiss my ass and tell me you love me.” Gabriella squealed, how was I meant to take this girl seriously? I couldn’t believe that this was the girl who’d dominated me. Macey and Rebecca held me down as Gabriella slowly turned around and sat her bottom on my upper chest. She didn’t sit straight on my face, first she danced and wiggled her butt on me, as the twins laughed, and I felt lower than I ever had before. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity she sat her ass on my face and I was forced to once again kiss her butt.

“Hahaha you kissed my butt again! Now tell me you love me!” Gabriella was giddy with delight at my complete submission.

“I love you.” I let out weakly from underneath her.

“Who do you belong to!” Gabriella demanded.

“Gabriella.” I conceded.

End of Part 3!

Hello! Thanks for reading and thanks for being patient during my hiatus. I'm not sure if I'll write a Part 4 or not, I'm trying to stick to writing more short stories, rather than a couple long ones like I have in the past. I'm hoping to go back and finish my other story about Alice soon, I just got struck with inspiration and had to write Gabriela's tale.

Last edited by davosseaworth; 02-Aug-18 at 07:23. Reason: always editing for mistakes :P
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to davosseaworth For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-18, 13:15
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Wow! Great story.
"Keep your eyes on the prize or get submitted by my thighs." LOL -
I love the little side comments. So good to have you back. More! More!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-18, 16:29
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Thank you davosseaworth! I always loved your stories
Probably I should translate them into Russian for our audience

Your "The Tables Turn" story is one of my favorite ever
I even wrote prehistory for it in Russian (but I didn't translate the story itself yet)

Last edited by Valeron; 02-Aug-18 at 16:36.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-18, 00:13
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you davosseaworth! I always loved your stories
Probably I should translate them into Russian for our audience

Your "The Tables Turn" story is one of my favorite ever
I even wrote prehistory for it in Russian (but I didn't translate the story itself yet)
Well, what are you waiting for?
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:

Tags
ass worship, foot worship, kissing, wrestling