Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-18, 11:34
Footslave26

Default Girlfriend slave

Hey every one before I start I just wanted to say that this is my first story that I am writing for public eyes so if possible please take it easy. This story takes place about 10 years ago with a gf of mine she was 17 and I was 18. I’m not gunna use her real name.

One day me and Sara were just hanging out at my house and I was playing a wrestling video game and she was next to me reading a book and we were both relaxing. So in my wrestling game I was just fooling around and was doing a mixed wrestling match anything goes match and I was the women. Not knowing Sara was watching me. She laughed and asked me if I really think that a women can beat a man in a wrestling match? I laughed at her and said no I highly doubt it. Men are just a lot stronger then women. Sara then said we’ll ok how bout another question? Do you think I can beat u in a wrestling match? I just laughed and continued to play my game. Then Sara was like I’m serious. I paused my game and looked at her and laughed again and said no. Then Sara said ok are you so sure that your willing to put ur manhood up for grabs in a match? I just looked at her puzzled and asked what are you talking about? She said let’s have a wrestling match the loser has to be the winners slave for a week. I still looked at her puzzled and just stared at her. She then said what are you scared of a little weak girl like me? I broke my puzzled look and said yes I accept ur challenge. Sara then said ok let’s gets some rules. I said ok the first one is there will be no cheap hits like ball busting. Sara then said ok that’s fine and added that the only way to win was to make the other person say I quit. We got all the rules down and she stripped down to her sports bra and her thong and I stripped down to my boxers. The match started and we had a test of strength she pushed me and I pushed her back. Sara then grabbed me around my waist and wrestled me to the ground. Once she wrestled me to the ground and she put a sleeper hold on me. I struggled and struggled and kept trying to get out. Sara had it on good and I can’t get out. Sara had it on me until she knew I was weak enough and I can tell that she knew I was weak enough when she started toying with me and embarrassing me right there just by laughing and taunting me by saying I thought you were gunna destroy me big boy. Once she was done taunting me she let go of her sleeper hold put me on my stomach and put me in a Boston crab. I immediately started tapping on her leg and again she started to laugh and saying nope that won’t work the only way to get this to stop is if you say the magic words little boy. Sara had the Boston crab on menfor another 5 minutes before I shouted I QUIT!!!! Then Sara laughed got off me and turned me on my back and before I knew it she raised her foot and put it on my face and said now slave kiss the sole of my foot. Once she felt my lips touch the sole of her foot she laughed and said good slave. Get use to my feet your going to be serving my feet. Sara then said I’ll let you rest for now but after your relaxed there’s no more relaxing for you it will be non stop slave.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-18, 12:55
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Girlfriend slave

Nice first effort! Good job on the dialogue, her feistiness really comes through.
One minor point about readability; paragraph breaks.
Old 09-Nov-18, 12:57
Footslave26

Thank you I will remember that for next time
Old 09-Nov-18, 15:16
Points: 2,919, Level: 22 Points: 2,919, Level: 22 Points: 2,919, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great story
Old 09-Nov-18, 16:26
Footslave26

Thank u so much
Old 09-Nov-18, 21:19
Footslave26

Pt 2
After the match she stripped me of my boxers and brushed her foot against my hard member and said well I guess some one enjoyed being destroyed by a women. I had nothing to say to that and she just laughed again and said stand up we’re getting in the shower. While in the shower and we were almost done she kicked me in the balls and it made me crumble to my. Then she put her self right in front of me and made me kiss her vagina. Then she turned off the water and said let’s go we’re done in here.
The next morning I woke up before she did and I see a not next to my drink next to the bed. I grabbed the note and it said “good morning slave when u wake up I want you to strip naked and go to the bathroom and take a picture and send it to me so I know that u r completely naked. Then go down stairs and take a picture of yourself again so I know u stay naked. Then make me breakfast. I want eggs toast and bacon. You can make your self the same thing but ur not allowed to eat it until I get down stairs. After ur done with breakfast I want u to come upstairs and take the covers off me and kiss and lick my feet until I wake up.”
Your Mistress Sara
I get out of bed and take off my pants and boxers as head to the bathroom. Then I do what I need to wash up go to the bathroom. Then I stand in the mirror grab my phone and snap a picture of me naked and send it to her. I head down stairs and head to the kitchen and get the pans ready and start to fry the bacon. While the bacon is cooking I stand in front of the stove and flip the camera around and take another picture of my self naked in front of the stove and sent it to her. Once the bacon was almost done I started to cook the eggs so everything would finish in time. Once everything was done I grabbed a plate and put everything on the plate for Mistress Sara.i left some on the stove for my plate and then I headed up stairs to wake her up.
Once I got up stairs I pulled the covers off her and kneeled at her feet at the bottom of our bed. Then I started to kiss and lick the soles of her feet just like she wanted me to. I kissed and licked the soles of her feet for 5 minutes and then I went to the tops of her feet and did the same thing. She still didn’t budge after the 10 minutes so I kept switching back and forth and she finally woke up after a half hour of me kissing and licking her feet. Once she was up she said crawl to my side of the bed and lay on ur back. I said yes Sara. And she said excuse me what did u say. I said yes Sara. Sara quickly answered back is that how u address ur superior slave. I answered no Mistress Sara. Sara quickly answered with that’s better slave. I crawled over to her side of the bed and laid on my back.
She sat up on the bed slid her legs off the bed and placed one foot on my face and the other foot on my grion. Then Sara said kiss my foot. Yes Mistress Sara. I planted a kiss on her foot and as soon as she felt my lips touch her foot she smiled and said this is going to b a good week. Then she stood up full weight on my body still one foot on my face and one on my grion. Then for the fun of it she started to twist the foot that was on my grion and she felt me squirm underneath her feet. The she stepped off me and got dressed except for socks. Then I started to get up and she saw me and she was like what r u doing slave? I answered getting up and getting dressed Mistress Sara I answered and she quickly shut me down with a swift kick the balls and I quickly fell to my knees at her feet and she said no slave u stay on all fours like a dog and naked. Sara then said since u tried to disrespect me lay on ur back. I quickly laid on my back and saw her just walking around me looking at me and then she stopped at my legs. Sara lifted my legs up and quickly started to stomp on my balls. I started screaming and she stopped. Sara found a pair of her dirty socks that she wore yesterday and quickly shoved them back into my mouth. Then continued to stomp on my balls.
Now Sara said now I’ll give u and ur balls some time to recover. After Sara was done she finished getting dressed and doing what she wanted to do turned back to me and said when ur recovered come down stairs I’ll be waiting don’t keep me to long I only have a week with u as my slave and I want to use u as much as I can.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-18, 20:12
Footslave26

Part 3
Sara headed down stairs and I slowly started to slowly get up. Then as I was trying to catch my breath I took her dirty socks out of my mouth. Then I went to the bathroom and started to rinse out my mouth because her socks tasted horrible. I rinsed my mouth out like 5!times with mouth wash and then I gained my composure and started to head down stairs to Sara.

When I got downstairs I saw Sara in the kitchen eating her breakfast that I made her and I saw that she made my plate and had it on the ground and her feet were in it. When she looked up and saw me standing in the door way she waved me over and said lay on the floor and you can eat your breakfast but make sure as u eat ur breakfast you show my feet attention that they deserve. Sara continued and when I say the attention they deserve I mean I want them kissed and licked and make sure they are clean with nothing on them. I just looked at her with lost of words as I stand there naked in the kitchen. Sara then said what r u waiting for slave get on the floor and start eating. I slowly started walking slowly towards her naked as she is in sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt and she started laughing as I started to lay on the floor and started to lick up some food and started to kiss her feet after I got some food in my mouth. Couple minutes later I was done with the plate and her feet were clean from food.

After breakfast Sara told me to clean up and do the dishes and then she went into the living room. As I was cleaning up the kitchen and doing the dishes I heard her in the living room talking to someone. When I was done with all the cleaning I went into the living room where she was and she was just finishing up her phone call. When she hung up the phone she said ok slave now get on all fours I want to put my feet up. I walked closer to her and got down on all fours in front of her as I finished getting into position I felt her feet on my back. While both feet were on me she move one foot down in front of my face and said kiss it. I kissed her foot and she said good slave. She switched feet every couple seconds and this happened for a couple minutes until I heard the door bell ring. I looked up at her confused and she looked at me and said u may go get it slave. I looked at her nervously and said no I’m naked and I don’t know who’s at the door. Sara looked at me with a killer look and said look we had a bet u r my slave for the week and will do as I say cuz u submitted to me. She grabbed my face with her feet and made me look at her and said from where I’m sitting u really have no room to say what u want since ur naked on the floor at my feet. Now go get the door or you’ll b in more trouble then u already r for disobeying me. I looked at her and said yes Mistress Sara.

I walked to the door and slowly started to open it. Once I had the door open and saw who it was my face turned red and said hello Amanda. Amanda is Sara’s best friend they known each other since second grade. Amanda was also the same age as Sara. Amanda looked at me up and down and started to laugh hysterically and I heard from the living room Sara yelled come in Amanda. Amanda started to walk towards Sara and as she passed me she brushed against my member with her hand. I closed the door behind Amanda and slowly started to walk towards the living room where Sara and Amanda are. As I got to the living room they were just getting done hugging each other and Amanda was saying I can’t believe this is really happening. I can’t believe you beat him. Then Sara was like I know me either. Sara continued to say that she thought it was gunna b harder then it actually was but I didn’t even break a sweat. Sara continued to tell Amanda about the match that she completely dominated me in and amanda was in shook and she just kept laughing. As Sara was telling amanda about what happened amanda kept looking at me naked just standing there. Then Amanda handed something to Sara and said before u put it on him can I have some fun? Sara said of course you helped me plan this so anytime you want anything this week you let me know. Amanda was excited and said ok . Sara said now slave Amanda is in control of you tight now do as she says I’m going upstairs to learn some things. Now before I leave one more time my feet would love kisses. I walked towards Sara and got on my knees and planted a kiss on each foot and then Sara went upstairs.

Amanda then said hey Ben how r u? I just looked at her with a bright red face. Amanda then said hey over here and kneel down. I started to walk over to Amanda and she stopped me and said no don’t walk crawl like Sara would make u do. I got down on all fours and started to crawl and stopped right in front of Amanda. Then Amanda said now kneel straight. I kneeled up straight and she placed her shoes on my groin and started to rub it. Then she asked if me if her shoes make me hard. I just looked at her and didn’t say anything. Amanda then said now take off my shoes with ur teeth. I said yes amanda. Amanda the lifted both feet and came down hard right on my grion snd said no not just amanda it’s goddess Amanda. Yes Goddess Amanda. I lifted one of her shoes up to my mouth and started to untye her shoe and took her shoe off to reveal just her barefoot and almost gagged on the smell. Then Amanda said what’s wrong can’t handle the smell and she just laughed. Amanda then said now the other shoe slave and I said yes Goddess Amanda. Once both shoes were off she told me to lay on my back. Once I was on my back Amanda then put both feet right on my face. While Amanda has her feet on my face she stared at my grion and watched it starting to twitch and said r u liking this slave? I muffled no through her feet. Then Amanda said we’ll why r u getting hard? Amanda can sense I started to get red and just laughed. Then Amanda lifted one foot off my face and set it on my grion and started to rub it. Then with the other foot she started to pry my mouth open with her toes until she got her toes in my mouth. Then Sara came back down stairs and saw Amanda with her toes in my mouth and he foot on my grion and started laughing. Then Sara asked amanda if she would like to stay the rest of the week with her just having fun and torturing this slave boy? Amanda looked shocked and excited and said yes of course sara I’d b glad to. Then Sara said good now things are about to get more interesting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-18, 02:13
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Could you stop misspelling the words "you" and "are"?

Reading your story like this is very... hard. After every few words or sentences, my reading interrupts, since I stumble upon a word that leaves huge question marks above my head, only then to realise that you simply horribly misspelled a word.

The first part of your story, for example, should have looked likes this:

My girlfriend's slave

Hey everyone.

Before I start, I just wanted to say that this is my first story that I am writing for public eyesm so if possible, please take it easy. This story takes place about 10 years ago with a girlfriend of mine. She was 17 years old and I was 18 years old. I am not going to use her real name.

One day Sara and I were just hanging out at my house. I was playing a wrestling videogame while Sara was sitting next to me reading a book. We were both relaxing. In my wrestling game, I was just fooling around and was doing a mixed wrestling match - an "anything goes" match - and I was the woman, not knowing Sara was watching me. Upon her noticing this, she laughed and asked me if I really think that a woman can beat a man in a wrestling match. I laughed at her and said "No, I highly doubt it. Men are just a lot stronger then women."

Sara then said "Well, OK, how about another question? Do you think I can beat you in a wrestling match?"

I just laughed and continued to play my game. Then Sara was like "I’m serious!" I paused my game and looked at her and laughed again while saying "No". Sara responded with "OK, are you so sure that you are willing to put your manhood up for grabs in a match?"

I just looked at her puzzled and asked what are you talking about? She said "Let’s have a wrestling match. The loser has to be the winners slave for a week." I still looked at her puzzled and just stared at her. She then said "What, are you scared of a little, weak girl like me?" I broke my puzzled look and said "Yes, I accept your challenge." Sara then said "OK, let’s gets some rules." I said "OK, the first one is: there will be no cheap hits like ball busting." Sara then said "OK, that’s fine" and added that the only way to win was to make the other person say "I quit".

We got all the rules down and she stripped down to her sports bra and her thong while I stripped down to my boxers. The match started and we had a test of strength. She pushed me and I pushed her back. Sara then grabbed me around my waist and wrestled me to the ground. Once she wrestled me to the ground, she put me in a sleeper hold. I struggled and struggled and kept trying to get out. Sara had it on good and I couldn't get out. Sara had it on me until she knew I was weak enough and I could tell that she knew I was weak enough when she started toying with me and embarrassing me right there. She was laughing and taunting me by saying "I thought you were going to destroy me, big boy." Once she was done taunting me, she let go of her sleeper hold and put me on my stomach. She then put me in a Boston crab. I immediately started tapping on her leg, once again making her laugh and say "Nope, that won’t work. The only way to get this to stop is if you say the magic words, little boy."

Sara had the Boston crab on me for another 5 minutes before I shouted "I QUIT!!!!" Then Sara laughed, got off me and turned me on my back and before I knew it, she raised her foot and put it on my face. "Now, slave, kiss the sole of my foot." Once she felt my lips touch the sole of her foot, she laughed and said "Good slave. Get used to my feet; you are going to be serving them", after which she added "I’ll let you rest for now, but after you have relaxed, there’s no more relaxing for you. It will be non stop slave."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boze_Turk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-18, 22:08
LuckyL

I really like this story, I hope you continue writing it.
Old 30-Sep-19, 14:22
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Wow this story was so good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Girlslave88 For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, slave, teen girl