Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Oct-13, 01:16
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Muscle Man Humbled By Young Gymnast

Sorry to sound demanding about it, but this story had me hooked, I love Ashley's athleticism, and I'm sure she hasn't shown 1/20th of what she can do, so while I know it may take a while, I will be waiting with baited breath! Take your time, and try to include as many physical details about Ashley as you can, I'd love her to be cute/beautiful, her body lean, muscled. But you don't need to follow my directions, do the story you were planning on doing, I just hope we would get a little more description on Ashley. Again, not meaning to sound like a command, just wishful thinking.
Old 29-Oct-13, 01:53
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Classic stuff!
Old 01-Dec-13, 17:05
Points: 839, Level: 11 Points: 839, Level: 11 Points: 839, Level: 11

C'mon!!! Desperate for more!
Old 14-Dec-13, 01:31
Points: 1,604, Level: 16 Points: 1,604, Level: 16 Points: 1,604, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Please write more of this story
Old 15-Dec-13, 07:24
Points: 13,750, Level: 50 Points: 13,750, Level: 50 Points: 13,750, Level: 50
Last Achievements

I loved the start of the story. Will there be a continuation?
Old 21-Dec-13, 18:48
Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Finished for the Holidays and Ashley's back, boys. Kicking ass and taking names!

Here's another instalment at last.

---

“Get your cameras ready girls, this'll be on Youtube tonight.” Ashley called out as Nick brought his fists up and fired somewhat of a warning jab at her face.

The two boys and three girls watched on in excitement as the fight got under way. Dean and Rob keen to see Nick give her a good smack. OK – so she won at Basketball, a game... But a fight between a 6ft, 16 year old boy and a 14 year old, 5ft girl could only go one way. The boys knew she'd be going home crying soon enough.

Ashley leaned back and avoided Nick's jab, but he kept up the assault and charged at her with shocking aggression, swinging wild, venomous punches. The tough little girl stood her ground however and took his punches, blocking them with her arms and shoulders. It appeared only a matter of time, however, before the bigger male would simply batter her into submission with his aggression. Again though, she surprised him with her speed and quick reflexes as she caught hold of his wrist.

Skilfully isolating his thumb with both hands, Ashley bent the digit down and inwards. Shooting pain surged through Nick's senses as he screamed out in agony. Ashley's thumb-lock quickly rendered the taller, older boy to his knees in a feeble attempt to alleviate the hurting she was putting on him.

“Hehe!” She sounded, girlishly laughing at his struggles having brought him to his knees before her. “Hurts, doesn't it loser?” She teased him. Her simple, but effective hold was more than enough to keep him under control.

“My Mom did a self defence class last week – she showed me this one...” She chirped, looking over to her friends whose gleeful faces all matched Ashley's, excited to see what she would do to him next.

“Hey that's enough! Leave him alone! Let him go!” Nick's buddy, Dean called as he advanced forward with a concerned look on his face.

Ashley cranked up the pressure of her thumb-lock electing a gruesome howl from Nick.

“Stay out of it or I'll break it! I will – I'll break it!” She snapped a harsh warning.

“ARRRGH! Noooo!” Nick bellowed, his face contorted in sheer agony as Dean stopped in his tracks. The boys took a collective dry gulp, realising their pal was completely at this young girl's mercy.

Ashley was a vision of power as she stood with her short, thick legs in a wide stance. Her tight black addidas shorts showing off the contours and sweeps of her dense, powerful thighs. Her sleeveless tank top displayed her sturdy arms, a hint of muscle occasionally bulging from beneath their soft, feminine exterior.

“Say you're a loser.” She looked down at him with a cruel smirk. “Say it!” She demanded, twisting his thumb.
“ARGHH!!” Nick yelped, before gritting his teeth. He didn't want to, but the pain was overwhelming.

“I'm a loser...” Nick meekly submitted amidst much giggling from the girls.

“Haha – he said it! He actually said it!” She whooped, drinking in her power over the older boy.

Ashley's friend, Kirsten, then stepped up to her from behind and whispered in her ear. As she whispered, both girls eyed Nick over, unable to hide the fun they were having at his expense.

Kirsten backed away as Ashley composed herself before delivering the words that would plunge Nick into even greater shame.

“Say you're a cocksucking faggot!” She demanded with an evil grin.

Ashley's three friends all huddled around, wide grins on their eager faces and holding their phones annoyingly close to Nick's humiliated face.

Nick pleaded and grovelled for her to let him go, begging for mercy, but his tormentor gave him none. She and her friends were loving his suffering as the boys looked on with a collective feeling of helplessness and shame.

“Let him go, you've made your point!” Nick's two friends argued back and forth with the girls.

While Ashley was busy taunting the boys and joking with the girls, Nick could sense her small, soft hands growing limp against his, her thumb lock losing its intensity.

Nick composed himself like an animal waiting to pounce. When the moment was right, he exploded into action; yanking his hand away and pulling her towards him, his free hand instinctively balling itself into a fist and ploughing it into her stomach with all the strength he could muster.

He was free!

A brief look of shock enveloped Ashley's attractive young face but Nick's punch did not have the desired effect.

“Oh, like that really hurt, loser!” She said, keen to put down his efforts but Nick had escaped and he knew he had angered her.

She hiked up her tight black tank top, revealing an impressive six pack, not massively ripped, but clearly defined and perfectly symmetrical.

“Bet you're jealous of my abs, huh, loser?” She boasted, running her fingertips playfully over her washboard stomach.

“Why don't you try that again, loser.” She offered, pointing at her belly while her other hand kept her top hiked up.

Nick snarled, full of rage and not needing a second invitation to hit her, even though she was very much a girl.

Nick's two friends cheered him on as he wound up and punched her in the stomach as hard as he could.

His fist impacted with an audible smack against her abs but again Nick's punch had absolutely no effect.

“Aww. He's such a wimp.” Ashley giggled to her friends. She then did a silly little dance, running her hand seductively over her chiselled mid-section. Nick couldn't believe it. Was he really that weak? Was she really that tough?

He swallowed hard as the much shorter girl advanced on him.

“You're a wimp.” She said to him with a mean scowl. And then she lashed out. He didn't even see her punch coming and before he knew it, he was doubled over in pain, feeling like he had been disembowelled by her short, swift thump to his belly.

Nick was right about one thing – he had angered her and now he was paying for it as the little girl went after him, aggressively looking to beat him down. Her moans and soft grunts could be heard as she peppered him with punches, her strikes were not especially heavy given her small frame and girly punching technique but her hard little fists a blur as they penetrated his defences and smacked his face. She was just too damn fast!

Left, right, left right, she backed him up against the fence of the Basketball court before roughly taking his ears in each hand and driving his head down to meet her upcoming knee. The force from her immensely strong, thick, Gymnast legs was much greater than her punches and it impacted hard on Nick's face, rocking his senses and disorientating him into a state of semi-consciousness. He found himself falling to the hard asphalt, tasting blood and seeing stars.

Ashley stood over him, power posing with her hands on her hips. “Fucking loser!” She spat, before kicking him in the ribs as he lie on the ground. “That's for hitting me.” She kicked him again. “That's for calling me a cunt!” Again she punted him with the tip of her white sneakers.

“Urrgh!” Nick groaned as Ashley's rowdy friends cheered her on, loving being witness to her beating up an older boy and still recording the action on their phones. “Yeah girl, fuck that bitch boy up!” “Ash-ley, Ash-ley, Ash-ley!” They cheered.

Finally Dean and Rob rushed in to stop the onslaught as Ashley did another little pose, hands up and back arched, as if finishing a Gymnastics routine before she backed away. Both Dean and Rob had come off worse against Nick in play-fights so seeing Ashley thoroughly trounce him made them both fearful of the younger girl.

Ashley exchanged high fives with her three friends as they proudly watched Nick being tended to.

Everything Nick had tried, he had failed miserably. He was beaten. He was humiliated. By a girl.

...And not only a girl, but a much smaller, younger girl... And a girly-girl with her high dark blonde ponytail dancing as she moved, her creamy sun-kissed skin and figure hugging clothes. Her light feminine perfume and doll-like face with cute little dimples as she smiled at his suffering.

Beaten and bullied, she had reduced him to feeling absolutely useless. To feeling exactly like how she referred to him – a loser. A good-for-nothing loser.

Nick felt his eyes well up and his bottom lip quiver as he broke down in tears.

Ashley's eyes lit up in delight as she saw that she had made the older boy cry. She had broken him, emotionally and physically. The girls exchanged another round of high fives in celebration as they skipped off to the store for some ice cream to cap off what had been a fun afternoon for them whereas Nick was helped home by his two buddies, bloodied sobbing like a baby, never wanting to see a Basketball court again as long as he lived.

“Guys, don't tell anyone about this. It didn't happen – OK?” Nick groaned as the boys headed back to his house.

“Man, what do you want us to say? Those girls have it all on their phones, remember?”

“Yeah, it'll probably be all over the net by tonight... And you hit her first... She made it look like you started it.”

Nick's head fell in shame. “Just don't say anything.”

-

Tom took a deep breath as Rob finished recounting what had happened. Part of him couldn't believe it, but he knew it must have been the same girls that had been watching him working out earlier as he pieced it together.

The big man looked down at his hands that were shaking in rage.

He remembered the time those older boys had been hassling Nick at school, calling him names, he confronted them, threatening them and putting the fear of god into them. After that they were offering to buy Nick's lunch every day.

Tom swore he would find this girl and make her pay... No one does this to his little brother!

Last edited by jiminy; 21-Dec-13 at 19:45.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-13, 00:21
Last Achievements

Finally! I can't tell you how happy I am to see a continuation of this story, it was the first great new story that I read here on this forum, so seeing you continue it, showing Ashley's great fighting skills and her incredible arrogance, that's a great read, I hope there's more soon!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-13, 02:38
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Great story! I take it Tom will get it next!
Old 23-Dec-13, 05:57
Last Achievements

BTW, I love how tough you made Nick seem, having Tim remember times when Nick beat up some big, tough guys, even 2 at a time, so the fact that Ashley, much smaller and lighter than Nick not only beat him up, but completely humiliated and dominated him, even giving him a chance to hurt her, which he failed miserably at. I really look forward to the fight with Tom, especially considering the size difference between them, Tom is huge compared to Ashley, outweighing her by well over a hundred pounds and being a foot and 4 inches taller, so her kicking his ass will mean all that much more.

If I had a vote, I'd love to see it happen while Ashley is bullying other kids, maybe she beats a semi-pro male tennis player at his own game, claiming it was her first time playing. And before she gets a chance to rile this guy up to fight her, Tom steps up and challenges her, I'd love for her to be unbelievably confident and arrogant while facing down Tom, him being so much bigger and more muscular, yet this little girl shows no fear, and absolute surety that she can and will kick his ass. Anyway, take your time, I am very much looking forward to it, but I hope you take your time writing it, don't leave out a single taunt or insult!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-13, 06:14
Banned
Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25 Points: 3,792, Level: 25
Last Achievements

After she beats up Tom a story of her beating up two or more boys at once would be cool too! Maybe a story were she goes into the locker room looking for boys to bully making them unable to compete later in the day at a wrestling tournament because she messed them all up so bad and they have to tell their coach that Ashley did this to them while sobbing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tim k For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, headscissors, teen girl