Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-17, 19:09
Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33 Points: 6,342, Level: 33
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Boss Squash (True Story)

This was probably the hottest femdom story I've ever read. And I still can't believe it actually happened to you. You lucky, lucky bastard.
The Following User Says Thank You to mr56975 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-17, 01:57
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My god. This is sheer brilliance. How come I've never thought of this before? I'm definitely using it asap.

I wish I could hug you, dude. Your story isn't only compelling but actually useful too!
Well to her credit, it was her idea. But it was a great motivator for both of us!

Glad I could be useful lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is turning into a classic. The fighting is realistic and believable. Chloe is just dominant enough without being a sadistic bitch which I always find to be a turn off. I enjoyed the use of breast smother as a valid strategy to weaken his defenses. I especially liked that the guy is fighting dirty (hair pulling like a little girl) and she not only allows it but encourages him to throw everything he has at her, and of course it can't change the inevitable outcome. I would really love him to get progressively desperate and start punching her and still get conquered.
Great stuff, looking forward to more!
Fighting dirty? She liked having her hair pulled! Lol

Can't say I hit her during the match, but I may have given her some smacks afterwards (at her request) I also may have left a handprint or two on that ass of hers...

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetea [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, what an amazing story. No one can describe face sitting quite as well as you. Will we be reading more about Chloe anytime soon? I can't get enough of her attitude!
Thanks! I had a couple more encounters with her after this but it's mostly the same stuff. I don't really want to get too repetitive and for other encounters to water these ones down.

We don't talk too much anymore, I think she has a bf... not that we were ever really dating. Just having some harmless fun. I do wish she'd still send pics from time to time. She was REALLY good at those lol

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr56975 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was probably the hottest femdom story I've ever read. And I still can't believe it actually happened to you. You lucky, lucky bastard.
Haha trust me... sometimes I can't believe it myself! I sometimes can't help but wonder what sort of path my childhood encounters put me on. I mean, I certainly seek it out, and there are plenty of times I strike out, or the girl just isn't good at wrestling or doesn't understand it... but for all the failures, there are situations like Chloe, that remind me why I try so hard to end up in these encounters in the first place.

Last edited by Jericho3; 05-Jan-17 at 01:57.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-17, 07:42
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I think we all love the idea of meeting a girl who understands what we want, what we like and enjoys it very much themselves. Perhaps that was Chloe for you. I know DesertGoodGuy has found his perfect match, and Lily and Eric seem blessed like that too. If you have heard of Maverint and Frenchie, they seem well suited in the same way. I really enjoyed your story, mate, and the realistic tone of it gives me hope that someday I will find my own ideal match. Thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-17, 18:27
Points: 3,804, Level: 26 Points: 3,804, Level: 26 Points: 3,804, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Again I have to thank you and compliment on the good story. Even though I am not into facesitting, it made me wanna try it I wish I had written down my encounters through time, while they were still fresh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scandinaviandude For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-17, 16:33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think we all love the idea of meeting a girl who understands what we want, what we like and enjoys it very much themselves. Perhaps that was Chloe for you. I know DesertGoodGuy has found his perfect match, and Lily and Eric seem blessed like that too. If you have heard of Maverint and Frenchie, they seem well suited in the same way. I really enjoyed your story, mate, and the realistic tone of it gives me hope that someday I will find my own ideal match. Thank you very much.
Yea I hear you... but I'd say Chloe wasn't a match for me personality wise. What we had was purely physical. I don't think a relationship could've worked for us.

Strangely enough, the girls that I wrestle with I don't usually end up dating. I tend to have relationships with girls not particularly interested in wrestling for whatever reason. As much as I enjoy it and even crave it to a certain degree, generally the girls that either want it or are good at it aren't great matches for me personality wise. I think I'll always kind of prefer it as a side activity, outside of my relationships if that makes sense.

Added after 42 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandinaviandude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Again I have to thank you and compliment on the good story. Even though I am not into facesitting, it made me wanna try it I wish I had written down my encounters through time, while they were still fresh.
Haha well I will say this... watching it and experiencing it are two different things. I think growing up, it was a lot more conflicting. My friend's little sister doing it to me wasn't always pleasant, but that never stopped me from putting myself into scenarios to have it happen. Nowadays, it's pretty much always pleasant when it happens.

One of my tricks I've done since college is If I have a good tussle, I'll write down the sequence of events shortly after, just a basic outline and any memorable things that were done or said. Just for my own memory. I'll save text convos too. One of my regrets is losing all of my old AIM messages as I had some good convos back in those days. But if I decide to relay the story here, I'll go back through my notes and add in the details from what I recall. And poof. You guys have a story that is pretty damn close to what actually happened.

Another trick is, I tend not to waver in my descriptions. If I'm unsure on a particular detail, I don't qualify it in the story. I just write it as fact. No one needs to know if I'm hazy on something. They just want to read what happened and I do my best to relay it as close to the actual event as possible.

I don't want to forget the good encounters, so Recording something after it happens help keep those memories fresh so I can relive them as a lot of videos lack that personal relationship aspect. Watching two random people going at it can be fun, but remembering the time your roommates' gf surprised you with a brief facesitting session or the time your boss actually indulged your fantasies, that's much more exciting... for me anyways.

Last edited by Jericho3; 06-Jan-17 at 16:33.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-17, 13:06
Last Achievements

I'm an amateur artist who likes to dabble in mixed wrestling and domination scenarios. Your Boss Squash story keeps popping into my head and I was wondering, would it be okay if I did a comic inspired by this story? I'd use different characters of course, but the basis of the story would be more or less the same.
Old 27-Jan-17, 19:51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr56975 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm an amateur artist who likes to dabble in mixed wrestling and domination scenarios. Your Boss Squash story keeps popping into my head and I was wondering, would it be okay if I did a comic inspired by this story? I'd use different characters of course, but the basis of the story would be more or less the same.
Hey man. Just took a peek at some of your work and have no problem with you using the scenario. Feel free to use the characters' names as they are changed for privacy reasons anyways. PM me if you need any help with some details but would love to see the encounter illustrated. I think the readers would appreciate this also.

I would only request that you try to maintain the realism in the story. I realize that comics tend to be a bit more exaggerated but I think what works here is that it was a real life encounter.

In the future if you'd like some assistance for comics, I'd be happy to help with some story arc ideas. It could be a cool blend between the stories and art sections IMO.

Last edited by Jericho3; 27-Jan-17 at 20:03.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-17, 03:52
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

I'm so sorry but I have to say something here that needs to be said. I'll likely get hated on and banned and that's cool but it screams to be said.

#1 There isn't even a inkling of a doubt this is of course a made up story. To be fair many posters fully realize it and state that as such but many others get sucked in and the OP sort of plays along which maybe is compassionate but it also brings me to my main and second point.

#2 Isn't being sexually aroused or getting off on the sex talk of another male sort of......gay? These stories (and I mean all of them, not just this one) are all completely manufactured and recited by a male generated by his turn-ons, pretending to play the part of a female character. This is a small step away from him talking in your ear while you masturbate. In some cases the writer pretends they are female which is also kind of disturbing.

It amazes me the men on here don't prefer actual real life interactions between females and males. If the story is guided by female "intention", which albeit is likely less exciting, because they don't think like us, isn't that excitement replaced by the fact that it actually happened?
I always thought reality was more exciting than fantasy but I guess I am definitely the minority here.

Live and learn.
Old 28-Jan-17, 04:25
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm so sorry but I have to say something here that needs to be said. I'll likely get hated on and banned and that's cool but it screams to be said.

#1 There isn't even a inkling of a doubt this is of course a made up story. To be fair many posters fully realize it and state that as such but many others get sucked in and the OP sort of plays along which maybe is compassionate but it also brings me to my main and second point.

#2 Isn't being sexually aroused or getting off on the sex talk of another male sort of......gay? These stories (and I mean all of them, not just this one) are all completely manufactured and recited by a male generated by his turn-ons, pretending to play the part of a female character. This is a small step away from him talking in your ear while you masturbate. In some cases the writer pretends they are female which is also kind of disturbing.

It amazes me the men on here don't prefer actual real life interactions between females and males. If the story is guided by female "intention", which albeit is likely less exciting, because they don't think like us, isn't that excitement replaced by the fact that it actually happened?
I always thought reality was more exciting than fantasy but I guess I am definitely the minority here.

Live and learn.
1) Hey man, believe what you want, but this did indeed happen. I think you'll find that I've written both fiction and non fiction on this site and I've labeled all my stories as such. Not sure why I would lie about it when I could just as easy label it as fiction and get just as many thanks. One of my most popular stories was "Monica the machine" a fictional story. But if you don't want to believe it for whatever reason, that's fine. Hope you enjoyed it anyways.

2) i don't understand why you would put an entire segment of readers on blast like that. If you truly feel that way, then what is this entire forum for? I like sharing stories, both fiction and non fiction because I like writing. I just so happen to have been lucky enough to have a couple real life encounters that I think people would enjoy. I believe you do as well. I wouldn't go to your stories and call you a liar, but I guess that's just me.

I appreciate you reading, but not sure why you chose my story to make your points. Hope you find some stories on here that you like. Take care.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-17, 05:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Live and learn.
Well that was...a thing.

Tags
body scissors, chokes, facesitting, headscissors, pins, smother