Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Aug-19, 00:08
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Megan's reign of terror

17 year old Megan has everything going for her. She's blessed with a wealthy family, good looks, and a fantastic body to boot. Her long legs make her naturally tall, almost towering over all the girls in her high school. Being athletically gifted, she's currently the volleyball girls captain and superstar, which led to her naturally toned body bulking up further. You'd think she rules the school due to her adoring male and female fans, but that's only how she drew them in.

She was never satisfied with having people kiss her ass, she wanted to exert her control in more sadistic ways. She'd manipulate the most fanatic of her female fans to follow her around and obey her, and squash anyone who disobeyed. She'd start with blackmailing them initially or humiliating their boyfriends to crush their spirit. Some would not break however, and she and her cronies would then resort to force. The worst was when she dragged this one girl over to the girls toilet, had her clothes ripped, and forced her to drink toilet water. She only used this as a last resort because these girls were very capable of fighting back, and Megan detested getting bruises or scratches herself. She continues to do this however because she finds it sexually stimulating to break once proud girls, and render them to sobbing messes who promise that they won't defy you again. She kept at this until there was no women left to stand up against her.

I've mentioned that Megan would humiliate already taken men, but she wasn't just doing this out of necessity. She loved to torture men in general, and she has the most popular jocks at her feet begging for a chance to get laid. She loves the control she exerts around these guys, as even the most prideful of men would do anything to be even near her. She used this to her full advantage many times, but she would even terrorize some men simply because she wanted to have a little fun. She accepted a prom invitation from the cutest and richest guy in school, and she invited him over to her house. She brought him near the pool, and pushed him over when he wasn't looking. It was well known that this boy was not able to swim, and she basically endangered his life because she found it hilarious. One of her cronies had to go and rescue him once it was clear he was going to drown.

No teacher was able to stop her either. The principal is paid for by Megan's mother, who herself has some dirt on him that would mean serious jail time. This allowed Megan to treat the school as her own playground. The teachers who were unaware of this soon understood the hard way. Megan soon had incriminating pictures of all the male teachers, and any of the female teachers who were fine with losing their jobs were helpless against Megan and her cohorts ganging up on them.

If you had to ask her what she enjoys the most out of all this, it's when she gets her hands on a male who's smaller and weaker than her. Not only can she toy with their emotions, she's able to get physical with them with no real issues. She usually picks on the smallest guy in school, a scrawny short kid named Melvin. When he's not doing her errands around school, he's busy being her metaphorical and literal punching bag. Today was just going to be another day where she gets to have a little fun at the poor guy's expense.

Megan and her two most loyal supporters are walking towards the locker room area, when she spots Melvin shuffling across to his locker. She licks her lips, almost salivating at the thought of playing with her favorite toy. Melvin's footsteps were halted as Megan brings her palm and smashes it at a locker in front of him, almost making him piss himself. He stares at the large hand, looking frightfully to his left, getting a good view of Megan's toned and long arms, since she was wearing short sleeves today. He looks up like a deer in headlights, and sees his tormentor smirking her trademark evil grin. She's completely towering over him thanks to her high heels and his short stature, which makes Walter feel even more small and outmatched. He stared into her beautiful, yet intimidating green eyes, which forced him to meekly look down out of involuntary fear. Walter's fear turned to arousal as he couldn't help but gawk at Megan's long and thick legs, with her tiny skirt not concealing it at all. Walter's eyes darted up to see that she was wearing a crop top version of the girl's uniform, with Megan's toned abs completed exposed. His mind raced and was painfully reminded of his complete inadequacy in comparison to this physical specimen. His thoughts of inferiority were gone as he was eye level with Megan's exposed cleavage, as she loved to blueball all the men with an open button or two. Megan looked down at her prey, watching in amusement as this little man was half shivering in fear, half ready to burst in his pants. This was the reaction she craved for so dearly. She could never get the other man to absolutely fear her like the way she's controlling Melvin.

"Going somewhere without saying hi, little Melvin?" speaks out Megan.
"I-I-I-I was jus-" Melvin was stumbling over his words because her aura completely overpowered him. Just by standing over him was enough for Melvin to lose all concentration and speech, and she loved the fact that this was enough to turn Melvin into her little dumb slave.
"Never mind what you were doing" cut off Megan. "I need you to do something for me. You see.."
She moves closer to him to cut off his escape, almost threatening to squash him with her toned body and breasts. He stood frozen with his arms to his side, showing no sign of resistance. She lets out a little giggle as she starts to see him shake.
"I'm going to need some money for lunch today, and I forgot to bring my wallet. Soooo.."
Megan slowly brings her right hand down inside Melvin's front pocket to pull out his wallet. She smiles in arrogance as she notices Melvin's trying to hide his raging boner. She pulls it out and hands it over to the girl on her right, and bends down to speak to his ear.
"Aww did that give you a stiffy little guy" cooes Megan, in her most sultry tone. Melvin can't help but smell how nice her long, luscious blonde hair is, which only helps to get his boner even harder. She brings over her right leg and lightly presses it on his junk, which lets out a pitiful moan from Melvin, which led Megan's sadistic smile to widen even more.

"Miss Megan, there's only $10 here." speaks out the girl with the wallet. Megan's smile starts to fade a little, and it grows into something a bit more sinister.
"Melvin sweetie, we talked about this, didn't we" spoke Megan, who brought her leg back. Melvin was about to open his mouth to speak, but was quickly cut off when Megan pressed her forearm against his throat. She brought her arm up, lifting Melvin off his feet and nearly on her eye level. Melvin quickly started choking and trying to pry her arm off his scrawny throat.
"You need to start bringing more money to school, I don't want to have to have to come to your house and start beating up your wimpy dad, now do I?" said Megan, tensing her arm more to inflict more pain.

The reason why people like Melvin don't just leave school or try and combat their situation outside of it is because she has a database of every student's address, as well as their parent's occupation and access to various ways to ruin them. In Melvin's case, he lives in a rundown apartment with an alcoholic old father, who isn't in the right state of mind or in the right shape to take a beatdown from Megan and come out of it alive most likely. She knew full well that Melvin was bringing all the money he possibly could due to his living conditions and the absolute control she has over him, so why was she even doing this? It's simple.
She just wants an excuse to be cruel to him.

What separates Melvin from the other students was little of a spine he really had. Megan has had multiple girls snap on her eventually when she was too cruel, or they spiral completely out of control and are unable to come to school. With Melvin, she knew she could keep him here and go as far with him as she's ever gone with anyone else. She loves the fact that not only will he not fight back, he physically can't fight back. She doesn't need anyone else to manhandle him so she gets to have all the fun as well. Megan stared into his tear stained face, his eyes watering as his voice is not even letting him plead for mercy. She loosens her grip a little, allowing him to breathe, but not letting him down from his position.

"Ackkk, please Miss Megan, I did my best I swear!!" coughed out Melvin.
"If this is all you can muster then maybe I ought to just snuff you out right now since you aren't of much use to me" sneered Megan, who slowly started to tense her forearm again. Melvin's pathetic pleas were cut off as he started choking again.
"You should look at yourself. A girl's about to end your life with a single arm, and you're not strong enough to do anything about it" said Megan, chuckling at Melvin's attempts to move her arm with his hands. He dared not kick her or pull her hair, because he's aware of how badly the girls get beat up when they try that.
"All you can do is cry about it, like a little bitch" sneered Megan. "The small girls I beat up are bigger men than you are". He cries even more from the sheer humiliation, and Megan cruelly responds with a large spit directed at his face.
"You're such a fucking loser" said Megan. "The shits I take in the morning are bigger than you. Are you really so much of a pussy that you're really going to do nothing?"

Megan was daring him to do something at this point, but all Melvin could muster at this point was more croaks and tears. His meager strength started to fade and she showed no signs of stopping her choke. He was about to pass out shortly.

"You're such a pathetic wimp" spat out Megan. "It's not like the world is going to be worse off after losing some scrawny bum". She releases her hold all of a sudden, allowing him to land on his feet. As he quickly draws breath, she grabs him in a headlock, with the side of his head squished under Megan's breasts. Melvin would have been loving it if not for the fact that he's not really breathing very well right now.
"But I think it would be better to set an example" said Megan, as she dragged him around while keeping him painfully in her headlock. She effortlessly dragged his limp bodyweight around the school campus, with many students averting their eyes.

Any student who wants to get by in this school needs to avoid confrontation with Megan at all costs, and if confronted you must oblige her and please her at all costs. Anyone brave enough to stand up and help Melvin has already been thoroughly stamped out. There was no one who was going to save him.

She takes him outside to the school pitch, and easily throws him over to the grass and lands face first. He groggily tries to get up from his stomach, still completely dazed from earlier, when Megan steps in front of him. Melvin sees her toned legs in front of his head and fears the worst, but has no time to react when she grabs a fistful of his hair and yanks his head towards her. She brings her thighs over to each side of his head, and quickly locks him in a standing headscissors before he realizes what's happening. Her muscular thighs are completely sandwiching Melvin's small head, and gets him to shriek out in pain as she compresses his head between her legs. She moans in ecstasy as she looks down and hears the screams emanating from between her legs, as she mercilessly tenses her legs and brings them closer together. Megan's modified this so that she's not crushing his neck, as that got him to pass out beforehand just as she was having fun. There's no easy way for Melvin to go to sleep from this, the only choice he has left is to pass out from the pain.

Melvin's hands involuntarily tries to pry off her steel legs, but naturally that doesn't work. He uses his legs this time and tries to shift his bodyweight, or perhaps even pick her up. It's utterly useless since she is much larger than him, which leads Megan to wonder if Melvin's the same age as her, since he's much weaker.
"I want everyone here to see how the queen of this school treats the bottom of the food chain" says Megan, making her voice loud and clear for the students watching. She doesn't squeeze when speaking, allowing Melvin to hear her properly as well. The break doesn't last for very long as once she's done with her sentence, she continues squeezing again.
Megan scans around to see looks of concern from some, and people averting their eyes from others. She gave off an arrogant smirk, and put one hand on her tensed legs. She got very aroused with her own strength, and was in complete euphoria while listening to Melvin's delightful screams. She wanted to rip her clothes off and just pleasure herself while keeping little Melvin trapped and helpless in her legs, but for now she composed herself. She enjoyed the view she had below, watching his body squirm around was something she could get addicted to.

"I want you to hear this as well little boy" said Megan, no longer squeezing, while still keeping the hold. His screams turned into soft whimpers. He dared not interrupt her now while she was speaking else she'd just squeeze again.
"Melvin here is my newest favorite slave. I want everyone in this school to bring him to me every lunch period and after school. I want nobody else touching him or harming him. He's mine to do as I please."
As she finished her sentence, she squeezed again and Melvin's screams returned, louder than ever. He couldn't even register what just happened now since his head feels like it's about to literally explode like a melon. Melvin was trying to frantically tap on her legs for submission, but that's never worked and doesn't work here. Melvin pisses himself silly, but he doesn't even notice at this point.

She stops the squeezing to utter out "I'm going to.." before cutting herself off and she tenses her legs again.
"Keep you here..." another long squeeze.
"Until you let everyone here know.." another jolt of pain rushes through him.
"How much you're loving this right now and..." a quick squeeze this time.
"How honored you are right now to get this grand opportunity" she loosens up a bit, allowing Melvin to cough for a while. He quickly takes his moment to speak once he's got enough breath.
"YES I LOVE IT MISS MEGAN, I LOVE YOUR LEGS SO MUCH!" shouts out Melvin frantically. "I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR SLAVE, PLEASE MISS MEGAN, I'D LOVE TO SERVE YOU IN ANY..." his drastic speech was quickly cut off as she tensed her legs once more. Melvin shrieked in agony as he felt like he was being slowly decapitated, before Megan releases her headscissor hold completely.

He coughs out loudly and uses this opportunity to catch all the breath he'd lost, and stays on his knees while looking up on his tormentor and seemingly new owner.
"Good. I'm going to have you wait for me afterschool by the school gate today, I'll be taking you to my home for the night so we get to have a little fun behind closed doors" said Megan, flashing Melvin a wink and a peek of her pink panties. There was no way this was a good thing at all, but Melvin's libido took over and he quickly became stupid all over again.
"But first" said Megan, turning around. "I'm going to need you to apologize to me for not getting me enough money today". She wiggled her ass in anticipation, and Melvin knew what that meant. He was hesitant before since it's a very demeaning thing for someone to be forced to do, and make him feel less like a man since she only made the girls she beat up to do it. His hesitation ended up causing him a broken nose and a black eye, so he didn't even waste a second.

He brought his hands to her thick legs and held on for support, and brought his lips over and started to kiss her ass. It was something she demanded from anyone she had to get physical with, and she wanted them completely submissive. Part of Melvin was thinking how lucky he was to do this again, since many of the guys have never even gotten this close to her. The other part of him wanted to crawl in a hole and die from embarrassment. This woman made him lose what little pride he had left, and to everyone's eyes it reconfirms their image they had of Melvin. The lowest in the food chain. The school punching bag, who now becomes an exclusive punching bag that belongs to only Megan. People weren't sure whether to be sad for him or jealous.

"See you later, little Melvin" says Megan, giving him a little wave. She walks off confidently, with her two stooges following her right behind. He looked down and finally noticed that he had pissed himself, but he didn't bring any spare pants or underwear. There was no way to get new ones since no one was going to let him leave the school now, so he was left with little choice but to hide it until Megan notices. He's completely terrified of her reaction, and that alongside with what's in store for him leaves him out of it for the rest of the day.

The classes are over and people are looking right at Melvin. Some of them are walking towards him and trying to lead him towards the school gate, but he doesn't need to run. There's nowhere for him to go anymore.

Last edited by tigerk33; 16-Aug-19 at 00:21.
Old 16-Aug-19, 02:56
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Megan's reign of terror

That is one cruel and evil bitch.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-19, 21:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That is one cruel and evil bitch.
And she knows it. I'm going to go a little deeper in how she views the world and the current draft I've got is going to flesh out the two girls that were with her. This could easily be a long running series since I can flashback to how Megan's been terrorizing her enemies, or her teachers. For now I'll just focus on Melvin for the time being.

While I'm not sure how fast I'll go or if I'm ready to write loads of parts, the only thing I can guarantee is that I've got a part 2 drafted up so I'll just proofread it and make a few changes. I'm glad that I'm able to write about my favorite topic again, and hopefully I can write something people will like.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-19, 21:39
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Evil schoolgirl bitches is one of my favorite topics
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-19, 10:03
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

yes!!!! more please!!! agree with V V P schoolgirls
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-19, 18:20
Last Achievements

He stood outside and waited for what seemed like an eternity, when finally he could see the two girls he met before walking towards him. He was mesmerized by Megan's gorgeous body that he didn't really get a look at the other two. His mind was racing with thoughts of lust as they started to get closer. These two are Megan's usual entourage, both members of the volleyball team. In their own right, they were extremely pretty and very athletic, wearing similarly skimpy uniforms to accentuate their toned bodies. One had long black hair with hazel eyes, with high heels that meant she was just a little shorter than Megan. The other was a brunette with short hair, who was just a tiny bit shorter than the black haired girl with her heels, but meant she still towered over the small Melvin.

Melvin remembered who they were at this point. The girl with the black hair was named Chloe, and the brunette was called Hannah. His arousal was soon mixed with fear as he realized that they were pretty famous around here. They had the capacity to be just as cruel as Megan at times, since they were Megan’s muscle during the orchestrated beatdowns. They were personally responsible for breaking a few bones and had many girls victimized without Megan having to get her hands dirty. Worse, Melvin was aware of what Chloe and Hannah did to those who Megan got bored with, since Megan doesn't allow them to get rough with her own personal slaves. They had dragged one small girl to the showers, stripped her down, and forced her to eat their asses for the rest of the afternoon. They were real, nasty bitches. Melvin wondered if he was protected from them or not, but the wide sadistic grins they had on their face made him very uneasy.

Melvin stood frozen, as Chloe circled behind him and Hannah walked in front. He couldn't believe just how big they really were, while also keeping their femininity. They could have easily ruled the school if they had the same background and connections as Megan did, and he could easily tell they were ruthless and sadistic enough to go through with it. They eyed him up, very aware how frightened he actually was right now. Chloe flashed a knowing look to Hannah, who responded with a nod and a smile.
"Glad you could make it little Melvin" spoke Hannah. "We were just going to take you to Miss Megan now, but we figured it would be better if we had a little fun first."
Melvin's eyes nervously looked up at Hannah's, which revealed he wasn't in for a fun time. His head tried to slowly turn to Chloe's, when she brought her right hand and snaked it around his neck and brought it up, lifting Melvin with ease. As soon as his feet were off the floor, she was able to lock the rear naked choke hold in, while making sure to not actually squeeze her arm yet. It didn't matter since her arm was bulky enough for Melvin to start choking and panicking. Their sadistic smiles beamed as they watched him squirm and struggle out of the hold. His mind was racing because this wasn't supposed to be happening, they could be severely punished for getting their hands on Megan's personal toys.

He couldn't croak anything resembling the English language, and his eyes darted around in case anyone leaving the school would make eye contact and help him in his predicament. As usual, they all avoided him and kept walking out with their heads down.
"It's useless" said Hannah. "No one's going to snitch on us since we'll just find them and fuck them up."
"Plus.." said Chloe, pulling Melvin up more so she could get her mouth closer. "We plan on telling Miss Megan that you tried to run away, so she's probably going to spank your little ass when you're at her house."
"And if you ever snitch on us, I’m going to stick my heels down your little throat" sneered Hannah.
Melvin's eyes started to tear up again from the pain, and Hannah's eyes showed no mercy as Chloe's arms started to tighten. His small legs were flailing as Chloe let out a girlish giggle as Melvin started involuntarily gurgling.
"I just love it when they do that" squeezed Chloe, who accidentally tensed her arms. In a matter of seconds, his arms that were previously trying to pry himself off just dangled to his sides. Chloe had knocked him out without even noticing. Hannah sneer grew even wider, staring right into Melvin's eyes as his vision started to turn dark. Chloe mercilessly kept him there for a few more seconds, before letting him go and allowing him to collapse to the floor.

Melvin woke up to find himself trapped inside the boot of a car. He wasn't sure how they managed to stuff him in there since he was very cramped and there wasn't much space. He could hear the parking sensors outside so it seemed like the car had already reached its destination. The boot opening and a ray of light shone down on his delirious face, and he couldn't see Hannah's large hands roughly pick him up by the shirt. She threw him down on the concrete floor, which let out a yelp from him. As he rolled on the floor and clutched his back, he noticed that he was in a large courtyard. Directly in front of him was an extravagant looking mansion, and he figured that he was being taken to see Miss Megan. Chloe moved to open the door while Hannah grabbed his arm, and painfully started dragging him across the floor. Melvin's pleas and efforts to use his legs or bodyweight to slow her down were futile and she had dragged him towards the living room with extreme ease.

"He tried to run" said Hannah, speaking to the figure coming into the living room. His prone body looked up to see Megan sporting a light blue sports bra, and light blue shorts that were really much too small for her. She stood directly in front of him where he couldn't help but gaze at her pretty feet, which didn't escape Megan's notice.
"I guess I'll have to punish you for this, won't I?" said Megan, crossing her arms and trying her best to act cross.
"Miss Megan I.." Walter began to spoke when Hannah cruelly brought her heel and pressed it on his back. His screams echoed across the room and it was amusing for Megan and Chloe to hear.
"That's enough Hannah" said Megan, which immediately got Hannah to stop. "You and Chloe should take your heels off and get a little more comfortable". They did as they were told while Megan stared right into Melvin's beady little eyes. His body showed complete fear in the presence of someone who was physically and mentally stronger. And she knew it.

"Your punishment is coming later" said Megan. "First I'm going to need you to take off your clothes".
She said it in such a nonchalant way that Melvin wasn't sure if he heard her right. Megan noticed his hesitation and her face started to turn a little bit more serious.
"Now I know you're new to this, but my dogs don't get to wear clothes around here" said Megan. "And neither will you."
She began to crack her knuckles which sent a shiver down Melvin's spine. He got on his knees and clumsily unbuttoned his shirt.
"Stand up so I can see you" said Megan. "I want to see what I've got here".
He quickly shot up on her command and removed his shirt. She grabbed and tossed it to the floor.
"Before you pull your pants down, I want to show Hannah and Chloe this". They were both back by now and barefooted, and gestured them to come over so they could get a good look at him.

"Holy shit he's literally just skin and bones!" laughed out Chloe, which got Melvin to meekly look down in complete shame. She was right, there was no real muscle to his body at all, and worse still, it seemed like his ribcage was showing also. It was very clear he was underweight, and was likely going to be physically outmatched by even the smallest of the girls in school.
"I bet my 12 year old sister can break those disgusting looking bones poking out" sneered Hannah. "Bet you'd have a hard-on too while she's got you in a bodyscissor".
Melvin knew for a fact that would be true. He was always frail and that made him the perfect target for anyone looking to let off steam. The bullies would eventually stop if they took a look at his sad eyes, as even the worst bullies at the time would feel that they went too far. There was no chance Megan and the rest were going to feel pity for him here, they were a different breed of bullies. They were straight up evil.

"Honestly I need to ask, do you feel ashamed at all, looking like this?" said Megan, who grabbed a fistful of Melvin's hair and forced him to look directly at her. He felt like he was going to cry again. She brought her free arm and brought it into a bicep pose. His eyes grew wide with astonishment and desire to see how big her arms could actually be. The mixture of pain, humiliation and being right next to Megan gave him the biggest boner he's ever had.
"Feel this, wimp" said Megan with authority, which got Melvin to immediately heed her demand and put his small hands on her biceps. He couldn't believe just how rock-solid they felt.
"Big and strong right?" said Megan. "I bet your puny arms aren't even half my size. While still holding to his hair, she brought her other arm down and grabbed onto to one of his biceps. She let out a big grin as she cruelly started to squeeze.
"Owwww, please Miss Megan, it hurts!" screams out Melvin. The other two let out a laugh but Megan simply stared right into him, and squeezed harder.
"You think I give a shit, little wimp?" spat out Megan, adding more pressure onto his small arms. "I'm hurting you because I want to. Why don't you grow a pair and do something about it?"
Melvin's could only respond with louder screams, as Megan continued to squeeze.
"Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic" said Megan, who spat at his face yet again. She let go of his arm and brought his arm down so that his hand was on her legs.
"Have a feel of this, wimp" she said, tensing her legs to a size even larger than before when she got him in a headscissor. Melvin was fucking terrified at this point.
"If I really wanted to, you would have passed out way earlier before" said Megan. "If I get these legs wrapped around your ribs, I'd crush all of your tiny bones in seconds."
Melvin was in serious danger, his eyes were practically pleading to Megan for his life. He dared not say anything yet since she was likely to hurt him worse if he spoke out of turn.
"Take a look at your twig legs in comparison, just as fragile as your arms." jeered Megan. Without warning, she slammed his head down to her stomach. He let out a yelp as his head felt like it slammed onto steel. She cruelly started to rub his small head around her abs.
"Soak it all in, wimp" said Megan with arrogance. "This is how a real body feels like." Poor Melvin's senses were overwhelmed by pain, humiliation and pleasure. He wasn't even sure if he wanted her to stop, and the perceptive Megan knew by now that's he enjoying it on some level.

She stops and yanks his head up, forcing Melvin upright again. She lets go of his hair and Melvin almost breathes a sigh of relief. This reprieve doesn't last very long as she brings the same hand towards his neck, and violently lifts him up. Megan almost squeals in audible ecstasy as she easily lifts him up with the strength of a single arm, and watching Melvin's shocked face almost turning unnaturally purple threatens to send her over the edge.
"Oh god, I just love it when I get my hands on a wimp." moans out Megan, adding just pressure to the neck where it's incredibly painful, but isn't going to make Melvin pass out. She brings him eye level to her, and she gazes with amusement as his eyes start to water again.
"You know, what really gets me off the most is the fact that every girl I've broken up to this point either has some fight in their eyes, or they've completely given up" said Megan, her eyes looking up and down on her captured prey.
"With you however, I can see that not only are you terrified that I'm going to end your life, you're also clearly loving your situation" said Megan, staring a hole into his pants. She effortlessly lifts him higher, making sure not to choke him out.

"Chloe, Hannah, remove his pants and let's see how small he really is". Chloe and Hannah smirked as Melvin gave up on trying to pry off Megan's hands, and tried his best to keep on his pants and boxers. He didn't stand a chance, and they swiftly got him naked for Megan to see.
"Aww, what a cute baby cock you've got there!" squealed Megan. "It's about the size of my pinky!"
"The little wimp is erect too!" laughed out Chloe. "This is the biggest he can get!" Chloe and Megan couldn't contain their laughter as Melvin was barely getting anymore air. She wasn't squeezing but he was soon reaching his limit.
"Eww, the fucking pussy wet himself" said Hannah, looking at his piss-stained boxers and pants. She tossed them to one side as Megan's laughs started to deescalate gradually.
"While I do appreciate how I was able to do that to you in the first place" said Megan, whose laugh suddenly stopped and she began to actually squeeze her hand. Melvin was thrashing around even more, as the last bit of energy he had was slowly being depleted.
"If you ever so much as soil my body, I will spray these walls with your blood, and that's a fucking promise you little shit".

She noticed she was squeezing too hard now, and slowly eased up on him. The difference between her and Chloe/Hannah is that they don't know how to use their strength to the cruellest extent. Megan had accidentally knocked out many people before, and she now she knows what to look for when someone is ready to go to sleep. It's no fun for her to knock someone out early, she wants her victims awake and receptive to the abuse she’s dishing out. She finally puts him down and allows Melvin to get his breath back. He's hunched back and he's coughing his head off, and at this point he probably wished she had knocked him out. She's already thought of a new way to make her bitch suffer, and gestured to Chloe and Megan. They walked towards him and held him upright, holding his arms tight and spreading his legs with theirs.

"Now, before we get to have some fun, I'm going to need to do something about what Hannah told me earlier" said Megan. "You need to be punished".
She looked directly at his balls and penis, and she started to step back. Melvin could only guess as to what evil shit Megan's got in store for him.
"Please Miss Megan, I'm sorry I'll do anything you want please!!" screamed Melvin.
"You'll be doing whatever the fuck I say anyway, you dumb cunt!" shouted Megan, cutting him off. "This is what's going to fucking happen. I'm going to kick you in the nuts as hard as I fucking can, and you're going to get your little tongue and lick between my toes. And there's nothing you can fucking do about it."
"Please Miss Megan, I beg of you, mercy please!!" she does a little run-up, before lifting her leg and making brutal contact with his balls. Chloe and Hannah let go so Melvin can sprawl on the floor, leaving the poor guy to wait like a banshee. His shrieks and sobs are almost drowned out by the laughter of everyone else in the room. It was unbelievably addicting for Megan to inflict unimaginable pain to people, and watching them cry in agony afterwards gave her the most incredible power rush. Megan rubbed her tits in euphoria at the thought that she could make another human being so utterly miserable.

She went and brought a chair over from the dining table, and placed it in front of the weeping boy. She sat there, and enjoyed his crying for a little longer, before flicking her fingers for attention.
"I want you crawling over and licking my feet in 10 seconds, or else I'll do it again."
Melvin didn't even hesitate, and slithered over like a worm and held onto Megan's extended foot, and immediately stuck his tongue in between her big toes. She let out a little giggle as she saw the little boy diligently getting to work, as if his life depended on it.
"I know you were staring at my feet, little pervert" scoffed Megan. "Hope you're loving the taste, because you're going to do a lot more of this".
Melvin was in slight shock at how quickly he'd thrown away what little pride he had to do such a demeaning task. He wasn't sure if he had any self esteem to begin with.
"You should be thanking me actually" spoke Megan. "If it wasn't for me, you were going to live your entire miserable life without accomplishing anything. Only for you to die alone, with no one to mourn a useless sack of shit like you". Her cruel, harsh words were crushing his soul, and she knew it.
"Well, you'll still die alone and miserable. But at least your achievement in life was that you were able to service and please someone who was meant for greater things. If you look at it that way, I'm really doing you a favor over here."
She was saying this out loud because she was an evil bitch, but she was cold on the inside too. Megan honestly believed what she was saying, as she constantly uses everyone around her, and legitimately thinks that everyone was born only for her benefit. Her view of the world is clearly egotistical and she was clearly a sociopath, but when she has everyone wrapped around her finger from an early age, it's no wonder that she feels so justified.

Melvin was holding back tears as Megan roughly inserted more toes inside his mouth. The helpless boy was almost gagging at this point, and she could only help but think of what twisted shit she could come up for him next.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-19, 17:13
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

A idea about next part: Poor melvin had a older brother, cousing or friend who comen on his rescue. He defeat Chloe and next Hanna.
Or perhaps he (or she) not fight, only teach Melvin how to fight. Melvin himself defeat Chloe and Hanna.
Next, the evil Megan, enraged, come to avenge her supporters.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-19, 18:07
Points: 1,649, Level: 16 Points: 1,649, Level: 16 Points: 1,649, Level: 16
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

nice job
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meaton2211 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-19, 03:16
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

How about they decide to work over his ribs and abs in scissors and hugs ... to see how much he can take since they already commented on how skinny and bony he is?
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlefan2009 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-19, 23:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlefan2009 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How about they decide to work over his ribs and abs in scissors and hugs ... to see how much he can take since they already commented on how skinny and bony he is?
Yes I've not written a draft for the 3rd part yet, but I was thinking of that myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, choke hold, foot worship, head scissor, headscissor, humilaition, rear naked choke, school, small male victim, throatlift