Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Apr-20, 01:53
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Prom date

Mike was the biggest loser. Everyone bullied him for being skinny, dumb, and short, but no one gave him a harder time than his high school crush Kelly. She had a reputation for being one of the hottest and bitchiest girls in school, and she delighted in teasing those she felt she was superior to.

She took special interest in bullying Mike because they were close childhood friends. They were close in the past and Mike had been very trusting and even shared secrets such as his inability to swim. Some time had passed though, and they drifted apart because Kelly was interested in her image and became popular due to her looks, whereas Mike never really grew much and never managed to find other people he could connect with. His high school life was quite lonely, and Kelly always looked to hurt his feelings to get a laugh out of the class.

Prom was approaching and Kelly was loudly boasting about how the hottest guy in school had asked her out and was having a conversation with a few of her friends about it. From the corner of her eye, she noticed that Mike was sitting more slouched than usual, and his general demeanor looked depressed. Kelly could not help but let out a little smirk at this, as she came up with something quite nasty for Mike.

A day later, Mike heard the doorbell and went to open it, only to find a sobbing Kelly standing outside his door. A ton of questions were raised, and he wanted to ask her several of them, but just the sight of her relying on him again left him speechless. He reached out and gave her a hug as she sobbed on his shoulders. He figured the only thing he should ask right now is:
"What happened?"
"He dumped me; Trevor dumped me right before prom. I don't know what I'm supposed to do!"
Kelly's weeping continues as Mike takes her inside. After a long catch-up he tells her he wants to be her date to the prom, to which Kelly heartily accepts.

It's the night of the prom, and Mike is dressed in all black, donning a reasonably expensive suit. It's something that was quite pricey for his parents, but they were proud of seeing how happy and eager Mike was about making the best out of prom. He's outside Kelly's house and rings the doorbell, and is flabbergasted once he sees how his prom date looks. Kelly rocked a great white prom dress that went really well with her figure and blonde hair.
"Y-You look beautiful," Mike managed to stammer out.
"Thank you", replied Kelly. "You look pretty snazzy yourself."
Mike giggled at the comment a little and looked to go inside.

"Oh, my parents aren't here but I've got some people out in the back who are supposed to take our pictures. You don't mind right?"
"Of course not, lead the way," replied Mike.
Kelly gave him a gentle smile and held his hand, leading him out to the backyard. Mike's blissful smile dissipates, and he wears a more puzzled look, considering the scenery.

In front of him was Kelly's family pool, but what was shocking was that there were no photographers. The only people present were Kelly's friends, and Trevor, all seated and grinning smugly right at him.
Mike tries to turn to Kelly to get some answers, but he's met with a swift kick that sends him falling towards the deep end of the pool.

Mike thrashed around the pool and panicked badly, for there was a serious chance that he was going to drown. The suit weighing him down and his reaction led to him losing energy pretty quickly and was deathly afraid of drowning. Kelly's friend showed no sympathy however and were unable to contain their hysterical laughter at the sight of Mike flailing around pathetically. He could even spot someone recording the whole thing as much, much to his chagrin.

"See, told you guys the loser can't swim," said Kelly as she began to take off her dress.
"He looks like he's seriously gunna drown though," said one of her friends. In his distress, Mike managed to take a glimpse at the attire Kelly had underneath the dress. It was a one-piece blue swimsuit, and a morbid thought came to Mike. If that were the last thing he was going to see before he died, he figured that would be alright.

"Don't worry about it Mindy, he's made us all laugh enough. I'll go get him out."
Kelly jumped in and wrapped an arm around Mike and swam with him to poolside. She leans back on the wall while still holding him, with the assumption that she's going to lift him out of the pool. Kelly lets out a wicked grin that terrifies the near lifeless Mike back to the present but is too late to anything regardless.

She pushed his head down and re-positioned her legs so that her crotch is facing him and her legs are tightly wrapped around his head. Kelly's sadistic grin widened as she leaned back on the poolside, while she forcibly submerged Mike. Her friends look on in astonishment as Mike flailed his arms around in a desperate attempt to free himself, his body quickly losing oxygen.

"Poor thing doesn't have the strength to pry himself apart from my thighs. This is why you shouldn't skip leg day gals."
The joke got a chuckle out of everyone, and Trevor began to give his thoughts on the situation.
"So wait a minute, so since this pencil-neck twig isn't strong enough to fight back, you're gunna drown him?"
"Might as well," replied Kelly. "He's certainly no use to anyone how he is, so I figure he could at least entertain us like this."

Kelly noticed that his thrashing and movements have slowed and started to realize that she could legitimately end his life if she left him like this.
"Although, it would be more fun to make his life miserable if I kept him alive, so I guess I'll let him out."
Kelly unhooked her legs and got out of the pool, dragging Mike with her. The group got out of their seats and got a little closer to watch him cough out some water and take in some air, while laying on the floor and looking up.

Kelly looked down at him with disdain and brought a foot over his chest when it seemed like he was getting up.
"Look at you, you're fucking pathetic," spat out Kelly. "You really think you can call yourself a man after today?"
Mike felt a sharp pain coming both from his heart and from the smack Kelly's foot gives him to his face. She leaves it there and keeps him beneath her as she continued to berate him.

"I'd never want to be seen out in public with a fucking shrimp dick like you, and you must have gotten way dumber if you thought you actually had a shot with ME."
Mike coughed up some more lingering water and tried not to let it show that he was starting to tear up from Kelly's harsh words.
"You know, it's pretty hilarious to me how huge the gap between us is. Let me make that point even more obvious though."

The group started giggling as Kelly proudly pressed her foot on Mike's face. He is far too defeated to even attempt to move it away, and just silently sobs.
"Get used to this position loser, this is where someone like you belongs. Beneath me."

Mike was able to avoid looking like a crybaby that night, as they casually threw him out of the house so they could leave for prom. It went without saying that Mike ditched and went home extremely discouraged. That night was one of the most awful experiences for him due to how heartbroken he felt, and his trusting nature was forever defiled. Mike was yet to experience the worst of this though, as Kelly had become more interested in making his life even more miserable.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-20, 13:06
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Prom date

Depressingly
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-20, 21:15
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Hmmmm, she seems nice.

I feel really bad for Mike. He saw his old friend coming back to him and she used his good nature to humiliate him. You teased that it doesn't end there and I for one can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Thank you for introducing us to Mike and Kelly, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-20, 22:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hmmmm, she seems nice.

I feel really bad for Mike. He saw his old friend coming back to him and she used his good nature to humiliate him. You teased that it doesn't end there and I for one can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Thank you for introducing us to Mike and Kelly, mate.
Yeah, I plan on writing more parts to this for sure. Glad you enjoyed part 1!
The Following User Says Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-20, 18:38
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

It's really depressing but written great
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dark don For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-20, 13:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark don [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's really depressing but written great
Thank you for the kind words.
Old 20-Apr-20, 17:29
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Does he have to be such a depressing looser? Makes the story miserable
Old 20-Apr-20, 18:14
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Cool Re: Prom date

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerk33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you for the kind words.
TO tigerk
U KNOW U GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO WRITE A STORY AND SOME PEOPLE DONT LIKE IT SO THEY HAVE TO MAKE SMART COMMENTS MY COMEBACK WOULD BE IN A NICE WAY OF COURSE COULD U PLEASE WRITE A STORY SO I CAN LEARN
Old 24-Apr-20, 22:33
Last Achievements

The weekend passed by and it was Monday morning. Mike sat in his corner in class, avoiding eye contact with anyone. He could feel everyone's gaze behind him, and figured that his altercation with Kelly quickly spread among the school. He could hear familiar footsteps as someone was coming in, and didn't need to look back to see it was the devil herself.

"Well, well if it isn't loverboy himself. Sitting all alone."
Kelly sauntered over behind him and placed two of her hands over his shoulders firmly.
"Aww why are you ignoring me? You still hurt about last weekend? I did go pretty easy on you, you know."
Kelly bent over and deliberately leaned on him, pressing her boobs on his back. She loved how flustered he was, and decided to tease him further by sensually whispering in his ear.
"Did you honestly think I could ever see you as a romantic equal? I'm supposed to rely on my man, and just look at you."
Kelly seductively ran her fingers down his ribs, all the way down to his twig legs. She giggled as Mike squirmed in his seat, stopping to cop a feel of his skinny arms.
"All skin and bones. It's taking a lot of restraint for me to not snap you in half right now. I don't think I can take it much longer."

Kelly moved her head a little further and snaked her right arm around his neck, and secured a tight rear naked choke. She barely exerted any pressure but Mike immediately began to panic and claw at her arms. She pressed her body, effectively pinning him in-between the chair and table so that he wasn't getting any room to wiggle out of. The class gathered around looked on, engaged with the unmitigated display of dominance.
"See, I can break your pencil-neck right now if I wanted to. But I'm feeling a bit nice. Why don't you tell the class what you told me all those years ago when you asked me out?"

Kelly eased up on Mike's larynx and allowed him to cough out painfully, while still keeping him pinned and still with her arm around his neck.
"I-I love" Mike managed to croak out before Kelly tensed her bicep and squeezed.
"What was that, I can't hear you. You're gunna have to speak up little guy."
Kelly's sadistic smile widened as she slowly choked Mike, robbing him of coherent speech.
"Hey, he's turning purple," spoke out one of the classmates. Mike's eyes watered from the sheer humiliation and dread. He was on the verge of passing out and there was nothing he could do about it.

Kelly eased up on the hold and mercifully allowed him to take in some air again, before pulling on his hair with her free hand.
"Well, tell us what you were trying to say."
"I love you! Please go out with me!" gasped out Mike, much to the amusement of everyone watching.
"Aww, that's sweet baby," cooed out Kelly, getting closer to his ear. "But not in a million years you fucking spineless wimp."

Footsteps from outside alerted Kelly and the rest of the class, to which led to Kelly unhooking her hold and the rest of the class to take their seats. The teacher came in, and was bewildered as he saw Mike coughing his head off. He had to excuse himself and leave the classroom to go to the bathroom to recompose himself. A mixture of emotions came rushing in as he tried to process what just happened to him. It was a combination of humiliation and fear. He was truly frightened over how much power his new tormentress has over him, both physically and psychologically.

Mike tried to avoid her at all costs, resorting to eating in the bathroom stall for the first lunch period. He felt like such a coward but the very thought of standing up to Kelly made him weak in the knees. By the time the 2nd lunch period started, Mike dashed out of the classroom and looked to lock himself somewhere else. He wasn't so lucky this time, as Kelly had grabbed his arm and shoved him to the wall. Before he could've moaned in pain, she brought up a forearm and pushed it on his neck, while simultaneously lifting him up to eye level with her. Everyone watching was astonished at how easily she had manhandled him and were stunned to witness the size difference between the two.

Mike certainly felt puny as he was unable to push Kelly away from him, his feet dangling as he was being held like a small child. He choked as Kelly's cold eyes stared at him, lacking any sympathy as she continued to suffocate her prey without remorse.
"Where did you go, little guy? I was so bored without you."
Mike couldn't respond since she was casually crushing his voicebox, so Kelly continued.
"Doesn't matter, I'm not letting you go today."
She let him go momentarily, but not before readjusting him and trapping his head in an headlock as soon as his feet touched the ground. It was especially emasculating considering his nose was caught under her sweaty armpit.
"Hope you like my post-workout scent little perv. Sit tight and sniff while I take you somewhere fun."

Kelly nonchalantly dragged Mike around the school, with everyone pointing and laughing at how comical the sight was. A few felt bad for Mike, seeing him try his best to pry himself away, reaching for stuff, and dragging his feet. Nothing was working however, and it was clear Kelly wasn't breaking a sweat considering he weight smaller than what she would lift.

After what felt like an eternity for Mike, he could hear that she had taken him outside, and as soon as he had a hunch where he was, she threw him down on the floor with indifference. Mike had looked up and saw he was at the back of the school gym, surrounded by Kelly and her mean friends, many of whom were watching and smiling as he was drowning.

Mike looked to stand up, but Kelly brought her shoe down and firmly pressed it on his face.
"Don't move a fucking muscle. I told you last weekend, didn't I? That your place is beneath me."
Kelly pressed harder down on his face which got a meek moan out of Mike.
"Instead, you run and do other shit while I'm bored. From now, you don't go anywhere without me. You follow me around school until I tell you to fuck off, you understand?"
Kelly pressed really hard on his face, almost making him yell out.
"Yes, I promise! I promise!"
The other girls giggled as his voice broke, and were thoroughly entertained by how obedient he was.

Kelly's face only showed disgust as she harshly sat on his chest, lifting his face up by his hair.
"You're just pretending to be scared aren't you? You just think that if you please me now, you'll get off easy."
"Please Kelly, that's not my intent-"
Mike's words were cut off as she sent a brutal slap to his right cheek. Mike felt like he was about to cry on the spot, and the pain stung real bad.
"From now on, you call me Goddess Kelly. As of right now, I own your skinny little ass. Whatever I fucking say goes, you understand?"

She pulled on his hair more and reached her arm up to send another slap down, which was more than enough to convince Mike.
"Yes please, I'm sorry Goddess, I'll do whatever you want".
"Damn fucking right you will," she said as she altered her seating position. Kelly sat down on his chest and pulled him by the hair still, but his face was right in front of her large ass.
"You've been kissing my ass figuratively in the past, so I want you to show the girls here how much of a loser you are by kissing my ass literally."

Mike was beside himself. Was he really going to subject himself to such humiliation in front of people? Just cast aside what little pride he had?
The smug looks of her friends might've riled him up to rebel, but Kelly had such a rigid grip on his hair that she could easily rip some strands.
Kelly looked back down at him with a stern gaze, causing his entire body to involuntarily shake.
"Be quick about it. And show some enthusiasm."

Kelly brings up his head even closer, leaving Mike with little choice but to pucker up, and plants a kiss. The other girls howl with laughter as Mike holds onto her hips for support.
"That's right little wimp. Tell everyone how much you love your goddess's ass".
"I love it, I love it so much. Thank you Goddess!"
Mike wasn't sure if he was feigning excitement and gratitude, or if it was mixed with real feelings of worship and fear. He knew first hand that she could easily break him if she wanted to, but his past feelings towards her and how incredibly attracted she now looked led him to believe that his position wasn't really so bad.

"You've really pussy-whipped him good huh," spoke out the girl he recognized as Mindy.
"Sure did. But you know, this isn't as fun as I thought," replied Kelly, moving her legs behind his head and in-between his arms. She lifted Mike's head higher and slotted it right between her thick thighs, while getting a great view of her ass. Mike had realized all too late.
"It's a lot more fun to hurt a wimp though."

Caught in a dangerous reverse-headscissors, all it took was a mild jolt from Kelly's thighs to send him in a frenzy. He squealed pathetically, much to the cackling of the ones in attendance. Instead of feeling pity towards his head and neck being simultaneously squeezed, they took delight in watching him struggle against Kelly's thighs and his feeble attempts at escaping only served as further hilarity.
"I know you were missing these strong legs around your head since the last time," giggled out Kelly. "So I figured I'd make you feel a bit nostalgic. Aren't you lucky to be my bitch?"

Mike could barely hear as his eardrums were being constricted between Kelly's deadly thighs. His screams grew weaker as she slowly crushed his larynx, and his hands began to tire. He weakly tapped out to her legs as he slowly drifted in and out of consciousness.
Kelly cruelly kept tightening and loosening her headscissors to prolong his suffering, but someone had pointed out that he was barely holding on.
"Alright, I'm getting bored a bit. Guess I'll knock his weak ass out."

And with that, her thighs tightened and she exerted more pressure than she previously had, sending unimaginable pain directed at Mike's outmatched head and neck. His shriek sounded almost inhumane, his eyes bulged out as the rest of his body began to spasm. The agony he felt was indescribable, if only for a brief while.
Kelly stood up and looked down at her handiwork, feeling very self-satisfied as she planted a shoe over his unconscious face.
"Now it'll be ingrained in his memory that I own him. He'll be forever turned on and terrified of being in my presence. Maybe I should get a collar for him to commemorate this day."
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-21, 07:43
Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32 Points: 5,782, Level: 32

You should continue this story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixedwrestlinglover For This Useful Post:

Tags
armpit smother, bitch, facesitting, foot on face, headscissor, pool, rear naked choke, reverse headscissors, slapping, weak male