Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Mar-14, 22:20
Points: 3,905, Level: 26 Points: 3,905, Level: 26 Points: 3,905, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Playful Bedroom Wrestling Turns Serious

Here's a cleaned up log of a cyberfight I had with one of my semi-regular opponents. She's a great combatant who loves to use her legs to deadly effect. I've had several great fights with her.

The following cyberfight features me taking her on in a boyfriend vs. girlfriend match. My wounded, chauvinistic male pride couldn't handle seeing a female beat a male in a professional wrestling match on television, so I challenged her to a match to prove that women don't stand a chance against men in real life. How well do you think fare? lol

Scissors lovers will enjoy this one...

PLAYFUL BEDROOM WRESTLING TURNS SERIOUS

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I flex and pose as I adjust my thong in front of the bedroom mirror. I have something to prove, and I want to get my point across tonight.

Earlier this evening, i had been watching wrestling. One of those mixed matches had been on where a guy was taking on a girl. The stupid scripted fight ended when the female had made the male top out by using a body-scissors. I thought it was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I even said so aloud.

Taryn, who was watching with me, didn't seem to appreciate that. She seems to think that a small woman could really make a big man tap out like that. I told her that the whole thing was fake and nothing but a TV ratings ploy. One thing led to another and now she wants to have a friendly little match to prove it.

I know she has strong legs. She works out all the time. But she's in a little over her head here. I work out as well. Not only can I bench and ungodly amount, but my abs are as solid as steel. I have a great body and a strong endurance against pain of all types. She's just a girl, and doesn't have my innate male toughness.

I'm looking really good here, and I'm ready to go. After I prove my point tonight, I think I'm going to treat myself to a victory-fuck. Taryn won't mind. She won't be in any position to argue after I squeeze the air out of her with my rock hard biceps.

Giving one final pose, I turn away from the mirror and approach the bed: Our "ring" for this fun match.

I can't wait to prove her wrong and then have my way with her.

Taryn Carpenter: So. Tonight is when I get to wrestle my BF. After what happened before, I have something to prove, girls aren't weak and they can squeeze them into submission. thinking this, I start to get changed.

First my White Tie Crop Top, my 36DD Breasts definitely shows as I fit it on, pretty much defined and more firm… Then my red booty shorts, snug fitting... Pulling up my Red and White Striped Cotton Socks on both legs, stretching to my upper thighs, I always love the feel of them on my toned legs, hopefully I can have the chance to squeeze ya with them. I do have such strong legs for a 'little girl'. I stretch out, just warming up… Then I pad out the bathroom and up the corridor to the bedroom… Hazel hair, been let flown up to my shoulder blades as I go… As I get to the door and open the door quietly, I stop… Listen then poke my head out of the door, seeing you flexing and posing in front of the mirror... I smile and push open the door... I walk in.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: My eyes go wide as I check out your body. My eyes visibly go from your chest, to your pussy, to your legs. You are looking so hot right now that I immediately start to get hard. I am so looking forward to proving my point and getting my victory-fuck!

"So you really want to do this?" I warn you, playfully. "You want to be proven wrong by your muscular stud of a boyfriend? You really want to mess with this?"

I flex for you to show off my body. My biceps and my abs stiffen... I want to make sure you realize how crazy it is that you think your legs are stronger than my body.

Taryn Carpenter: "Oh? I think you would be very surprised how strong women can be."

I push into the room at this point and go into a deep squat, showing off my thigh muscles to better effect, then I turn my back to you and slowly bend over..running my hands down my thighs...over my knees, down my shins till I clutch my ankles..showing my legs muscles, then I slowly rise back up and turn back to face you.

"I really do think you will need this lesson." I giggle

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: My eyes stare lustfully at your ass and legs as you show off. I completely ignore your muscles. They don't matter to me. I know you're just trying to act tough because you won't admit that you're wrong. Instead, I just think about how I'm going to enjoy myself after you've been proven that you're wrong.

You giggle and tell me that I'm going to need this lesson. Your confidence annoys me. There's no way that you can seriously think that your legs can affect me in any way.

"You're pretty confident. What say we make a little wager on this?"

I grin, knowing full well the fun I'm going to have with that tight little body of yours.

"The loser of this match has to serve as the winner's slave for a full week. The loser has to do anything and everything the winner tells them to do. Deal?"

Taryn Carpenter: As I show off, I can tell, you can't keep your eyes off me. Well how could you not?

Turning to face you, I can hear the tone of your voice. You have something to prove that a girl can't beat a man, and I do as well, which is completely the opposite. Who is right?

You make a wager. Curious as to what it is. And then you said:

"The loser of this match has to serve as the winner's slave for a full week. The loser has to do anything and everything the winner tells them to do."

Well I ain't going to pass on that! I'm confident that I am going to win this and crush this male ego of yours, as well as crushing your body with my legs!

"Ok then. Deal."

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I give a cocky grin as you accept the deal.

"Better get that little mouth of yours ready," I taunt. "I'll be expecting at least five blowjobs a day!"

I thrust my bulge out for emphasis, letting the light play over the black patent leather material. It's as if I'm telling you that it will be going in your mouth very soon.

I turn and climb onto my side of the bed, on my knees. "Ready to be proven wrong?"

Taryn Carpenter: You show off your package at me. We haven't started and your already thinking that I'm gonna serve you. "Hmph! Five Blowjobs? He deserves a bit better than that..."

I think to myself as I climb onto my side of the bed, getting on my knees.

"That's my line." I giggle. "Just get ready to be proven wrong."

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I usually find your giggling cute. But right now, I believe that you're just being bratty to get under my skin. But no matter. You're not going to last very long. I'll have you beat in less than a minute.

"We'll start on the count of three," I tell you, staring at your ample cleavage.

"One, two..."

I lunge forward early, right after the two count; opening my arms wide to wrap you in my muscular grip!

Taryn Carpenter: Getting my hands up, getting ready. You say we should start on the count of three. Which I agree.

But I thought wrong that you were fair as you jump in early after the two-count. Your arms are open, I aim my hands upwards so I don't get caught with them as your arms wrap me up.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: "You're too slow!" I laugh at you as my arms wrap around your body. "Looks like I'm stronger and faster than you!"

Although you managed to keep your arms free, I'm not concerned at all. I try to force you down and backwards so that you're lying on the bed with me on top of you.

Taryn Carpenter: You really start to up the pressure, trying to pry them, but that ain't going to work, If I don't do something now, I'm going to be in serious trouble.

"Uuhhh....You think you got me beat?"

I grunt as you force me back. But I am smart. You think you have me, but in fact I have you...as I land, I spread my legs...and with you on top of me… but between my inviting thighs… "This what you were thinking of?" I hiss… snapping my legs around your body… loving the feel of my legs on flesh... looking to lock my ankles behind your back and then really start to work you over.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: "Yes, I've totally got you beat," I chuckle in reply to your first statement. "I knew you weren't going to last very long."

Your legs slips around my body, but I'm not concerned. I'm convinced that they can't possibly have any ill effect on me. I have you on your back and I'm on top of you in the dominant position, and that's all that matters.

"This what you were thinking of?" you hiss at me as your thighs clench around me. I can feel the delicious friction of your stockings and your skin.

"Struggle all you want, babe. It won't make a difference," I reply.

As you lock your ankles together, I attempt to put my hands on your breasts. If I squeeze your tits, I know you'll give in.

Taryn Carpenter: Locking my legs around you… Feeling your sides against my inner thighs... I smile, knowing you won't be easy to subdue, but intent on trying. My ankles cross and lock behind your back...but at the same time your hands go after my breasts, but I intend to work you till that time comes. My glutes tighten... pushing my hips up... my crotch pressing against your tight abs... then I really up the pressure... at the same time i try to snare your wrists with my hands and stop you from grabbing my tits.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I feel some pressure as your legs tighten around me, but just as I thought: Nothing I can't handle. I continue to grin as your hands close over my wrists. It's cute how you think you can stop this from happening. You put up a decent fight as you try to mis-direct my groping hands.

But then suddenly, I'm getting crushed! Your legs are like a vice-grip, squeezing like I've never felt before!

The grin on my face falters... this is not a joking matter. I actually feel very uncomfortable.

"Is that all you got?" I grunt, not wanting you to know that your legs are really having an effect on me. "My abs are so hard, I can barely feel you!" I force a laugh this time.

I redouble my efforts to grab your tits. I want to end this now.

Taryn Carpenter: My stocking clad thighs starting to work on your body, your grin falters.

"Aww. What happened? My thighs getting to you?"

My legs, closing in on you, you start to double the efforts of going for my breasts. I ain't gonna fight back for long, seeing that your very determined and stronger. Instead, I be smart about this.

Having both of your wrists to work with while I'm in guard, I lessen the strength on my left arm so your right would push towards me, but I try to redirect it so your right hand is above my right shoulder and hopefully as I do that I can twist and try to roll us to my left side and try to reverse out positions.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: "In your dreams," I reply.

I force my hands at your breasts, and all of a sudden I lose my balance. You no longer resist my right hand, which cause me to fall forward a bit. You guide that hand up and over your shoulder. My other hand does manage to touch your breast in the process, but you twist your body at the same time.

I'm off balance and have no way of stopping you as you roll us over!

My hands then automatically go down to your legs. It's becoming very uncomfortable down there and it's starting to hurt...

Taryn Carpenter: Directing your right hand, I successfully roll you over, despite your other hand touching my breasts, but no matter, cause your hands immediately are on my thighs!

Our positions reverse, me being on top of you. But now my plans of attack have to change a bit, since I can't squeeze you properly in this position. I unlock my ankles and try to entwine your legs with mine before you could do anything.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: Confidence returns as I easily pry your legs away from my midsection. I can breath much easier now that your stocking clad legs are no longer around me. But now you're on top of me, and you probably think you have the advantage.

All this close contact has turned me on as well. My cock sticks nearly straight up in the air. My thong still holds it in check, but just barely. I'll be putting it to good use in just a little bit.

I start to reach up to grab for you, but then your crotch comes close to crushing mine as you entwine your legs with mine. I realize just a bit to late that you have me set-up perfectly in a grapevine pin!

I attempt to roll us over again, despite the fact that you have all the leverage...

Taryn Carpenter: My legs entwine with yours in a perfectly set up grapevine pin. I start to push my hips and stretch your legs to whatever limits you have.

"Mmm. Now I've got you."

I giggle as as I start putting pressure on your legs, you try to roll is over again, but I have the leverage and since your legs is stretched out, it's not practical to do so. Even so, I could still have you in it when our positions reverse again so your actions would be rendered pointless.

I attempt to grab both of your wrists again, this time I want to place them over you head so it can remove all options.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: "No... you... don't!" I grunt in pain as you completely stretch my legs out. I feel the strain in my groin already. "I'm stronger than you!"

I have no leverage and I have no knowledge on how to get out of this hold. So I figure that I'll just force my way out with brute strength!

I bunch up my muscles for one big burst of strength and let it all out! I strain myself against you... And I'm completely mortified to realize that I can't budge your legs at all.

You easily move my arms up over my head as I stare at you in disbelief.

Taryn Carpenter: "Hmm. So how is this working for you, Scott?"

I giggle as place my arms over your head, securely pinning you. My legs still working on you. You attempts to get out end in failure as you look at me in disbelief.

"You want to give up? Or are you still comfortable there?"

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: For the first time this evening, I'm actually embarrassed. I tried my hardest to get out of your hold, and it just didn't work!

My shame makes my cock grow harder, and now it's causing my thong to give me a pretty severe wedgie.

I try again to move my legs to ease the pressure at my groin, but I can't seem to budge them. I can see your stocking-covered legs working against mine... How can something that looks so sexy be so powerful?

My eyes go back to yours. "There is no way you're going to be the winner here, Taryn!"

My strength is in my arms. It's time I start using them. I fight against you to bring them back down from over my head to use them against you!

Taryn Carpenter: Your legs stretching a bit beyond your limits, knowing that I can over power you, knowing that you are gonna give in to me soon.

But you are right, while I'm stronger in my legs, you are stronger in your arms, as you fight to bring them back down. Knowing that that is a battle I might lose, I let go of your hands, but it doesn't mean I ain't going easy on you just yet. As I do, I lower myself onto you, only to aim my 36DD breasts on your face.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I get my arms down only to find that your breasts are now in my face! I've always liked your tits but not like this.

I really need to get you off me, but first thing's first: I need to relieve the pressure in my groin!

Your legs have really done a number on mine. I've never been the most flexible person in the world, and your spreading my legs apart farther than I have ever seen them go before.

My hands go to your thighs, and I start trying to force your legs away from mine.

Taryn Carpenter: My breasts nestling and settling on your face, I'm guessing you must like that!

Since I've got you in a combo hold, I've given you two dangers to think about, my legs that are spreading your legs so far apart to beyond limits and my breasts that are so soft and warm, but firm and can take your breath away, literally.

Instead, your hands go on my legs, trying to force them away, but you might forget that my legs are strong. How are your arms going to compete with my legs?

"Oh no you don't!"

I snap my hips down onto your and send a jolt of pain to your legs, hoping you might understand.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I moan in pain as your hips slam into my abdomen, sending a jolt up my legs. It's the first time you have ever heard me moan. But there seems to be an erotic undercurrent to it. If my rock-hard cock is any indication, there's a part of me that's incredibly turned on by this.

The pain in my legs is almost becoming too much to bear. And now my nose and mouth are stuffed into your cleavage. But I can't give in to you! Men are better fighters than women, and I have to make you realize that.

But I have to do it quick. Very quick. My hands go for your hair, wanting to physically yank you off of me...

Taryn Carpenter: Hearing your moan as my hip slams into your abdomen. First time I've heard you moan and I like it. Knowing that you'll be soon saying your submission.

But it might be slow for that to come since your so persistent on trying to make a point. You then try to grab at my hair. Definitely getting desperate. You yank my hair and I yell out as you go for such a dirty tactic. I try and snap my hips again to deter you.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: With my nose and mouth stuffed in your chest, I can't breathe very well. Grabbing your hair was my last chance to get some decent air. I hear you yell in pain as my hand grabs a hold. Hope rises in me once again, knowing that I'll manage to breathe again.

But then your hips slam into me again and the pain rips through my body. It forces the last of the air out of my body as well.

My arms drop weakly to the bed and flop there a couple times. They are the strongest part of me, but all they can seem to do now is flop around like fish out of water. My air is gone and I'm getting light-headed. My legs are spread out so far, that it feels like I'm splitting in half. And my cock still strains into the air, twitching and pulsing as if dancing to my defeat.

Taryn Carpenter: You grab my hair and yank it. Yelling in pain as you get some air. Although the slam of my hips onto your abs taken that air away.

Your arms drop, flopping on the bed as you let go of my hair, your air is gone and your close to losing consciousness.

I go in for the attack, stretching your legs more, snapping my hips. Wanting to hear your submission.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: Your dangerous, sexy legs stretch mine out and take me past my tolerance as your hips slams into my abs once again.

I moan again underneath you. My arms have stopped moving and lay there inert on the bed.

I try to tell you that I give up... That I can't take it anymore... That your legs have destroyed me... but my lack of air coupled with my mouth on your boobs makes it almost impossible.

"I give up," I moan weakly and pathetically into your breasts.

Taryn Carpenter: Hearing you moan again as I snap my hips again. Another moan! Not something I hear most from you.

You moan out a 'I give up'. But it wasn't clear to me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Say it LOUDER!"

I snap my hips one more time, hard, wanting to get a definite submission out of you.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I hear you demanding me to say my submission again, but I don't know if I can.

Humiliation and pain war with each other as you jolt my body again! My consciousness is fading completely away and my body is on fire.

"You're the winner!" I try to yell into your chest, but I don't know how much of it I managed to get out before I lost consciousness.

Only my cock continues to move as my muscular body goes completely limp beneath you.

Taryn Carpenter: "Mmmmmm. I guess that will do...."

Out of respect I let go of your legs, and raise my body up, my breasts leaving your face, giving you air before your inches from unconsciousness. Although I would like to see you knocked out, I decide not today.

My legs leaving your legs, relieving you from the pressure you have foolishly endured for long. I could imagine how much your groin hurts. To my surprise, your erection is hard and showing definitely from your thong. I don't think about that for now, I've won. I've made my point that a girl can beat a man. And that point you must face yourself. Even if you don't accept it, it's there.

Moving up to sit on your chest, taking a seat in my 'throne'.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sdb814 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-14, 22:20
Last Achievements

Default Re: Playful Bedroom Wrestling Turns Serious

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: My chest heaves in air as you remove your breasts from my face. I lay there in a semi-conscious daze, not really comprehending much of my surroundings. I feel hurt, aroused and deeply embarrassed. After all my trash-talking, my teasing insults and the bet I made with you... I lost. My muscular body failed me. I don't want to accept that fact. I don't want to accept that my girlfriend, of all people, incapacitated me and nearly knocked me out.

I feel you climb up and sit on my chest. Your weight causes me to moan once again. Normally, you sitting on my chest wouldn't affect me at all. But I feel so weak and tired right now that I couldn't move you off if I wanted to.

My eyes open halfway as I try to look up into your face and focus.

Taryn Carpenter: Talking a seat on your chest, feeling it heaving as you take your breath. After all that trash-talking, teasing insults and the bet you made, you lost. Something you should understand although I could tell that you don't want to know that a girl beaten you.

Your eyes open a bit as you focus on me, looking down on you.

"So. Where is all that trash talking now?"

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: You taunt me about my trash-talking and I moan again. Seeing you sitting above me, completely dominant, disgusts me. But at the same time, I'm completely turned on.

"Taryn..." I moan your name, my dazed mind trying to figure out how this actually happened. I start thinking up excuses... lies... anything that will allow me to save face. And then it comes to me! The perfect excuse...

I clear my throat. "I let you win. If this were a real fight, you would have lost in seconds. And since I let you win, the bet we made earlier doesn't count. Now get off of me. You didn't really win."

Taryn Carpenter: "Ha! Oh really?"

I scoff at your excuse.

"Well it did seem like a real fight, didn't it? You gone off early at the two count earlier, you grabbed my hair, groped my breast..I think you were more determined to win. You certainly gave you all and you did use your strength."

I give my answer to your excuse as I still sit on you, hands is on my hips.

"I'm just smarter than you. That's why you lost."

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: My face burns in further embarrassment as you remind me of the fact that I cheated to start off the match, and how I went after your hair and breasts. And then you say that you're smarter than me, and my chauvinistic male pride immediately comes to the forefront. The fogginess in my head clears and I glare into your eyes.

"You are definitely not smarter than me," I say. "I'm only dating you because you're hot. You're eye-candy, Taryn. I'm the smart and strong one in this relationship. Trust me, I've dated much smarter girls than you. You're obviously taking what just happened way too seriously. I only wanted to have a little fun. I'm sorry I brought up this whole stupid 'challenge.' Now seriously, get off me."

Taryn Carpenter: "Hehehe. I'm not smart? How about the time I've rolled you around and keep you pinned under me?"

I add to to your reply, I ain't gonna let you off so easily.

"So you say that I'm eye-candy? That your only dating me cause I'm hot? Well how does it feel to be beaten, squeezed and pinned? If you were smart and strong then you would escape both my holds before. And besides, you wasn't going to get out of my holds anyway."

I giggle as I make my own point to you.

"And trust me. I've dated guys way more smarter than you are."

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: My body burns with anger and embarrassment as you point out how you dominated me at the end of the fight. The fact that a bratty little hot bitch like you completely beat, squeezed and pinned me... And then listening to you giggle... I'm now angry, but my cock is harder than ever before! I feel like I'm going to explode, and no one has even touched it.

And then you say it: you've dated guys that were smarter than me. And that gets me seeing red. No one is smarter or stronger than me!

"You lying cunt!" I nearly spit at you. I can't take this anymore. "You are not as good as you think you are! You're just a pathetic little girl!"

My hands suddenly shoot up to grab at your breasts!

Taryn Carpenter: "Ooooo. Looks like I've hit a nerve."

Seeing your red face as I jokingly stay on top, but I quickly see that you are mad. Then hearing your snap at me, I can see your definitely mad!

Your hands shoot out and they grab my breasts! Surprised, although I should expect that to happen.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: My hands grab a hold of your tits and I start to squeeze as hard as I can.

"It's about time I kicked your ass to the curb, Taryn!" I sneer in your face. "It's time to find a real woman who appreciates me… my strength and my intelligence!"

"But don't worry, babe..." My face gets a lecherous grin, "I'll fuck you one last time before I throw you out like the cum-dumpster that you are!"

Taryn Carpenter: Yelling in pain as you start to squeeze as hard as you can. This play fighting has turned into a real fight. But I think it has already did before.

You fingers pinching on my breasts, hearing your remark.

"Agh! Well....you have forgotten...what I've said before.."

Getting both of my hands and grab at your wrists, then I do something even I rarely do. Getting both of my legs and try to wrap your arms between my legs, placing my right instep on your left side of your neck and my left on your right side as I try to lock my ankles.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I grin as you scream from the pain in your breasts. You bring your legs around and cross them over my arms, and I realize I have a small dilemma. I can let go of your breasts to grab your legs, OR, I can keep squeezing and trust in my superior manly biceps to ward off your legs. Besides, I'm fully confident that you'll be giving up very soon. Your breasts are too big, and I just know you can't stand pain.

"Shut up, Bitch!" I tell you. "I'm going to stick my dick in your mouth just to keep you quiet!"

As you entrap my arms and cross your ankles so your feet are touching my neck, I continue to crush your breasts!

Taryn Carpenter: "You’re so dumb." I smirk as I cross my legs on your arms and my feet on your neck. You continue squeezing on my breasts but you don't seem to know the danger I can give.

All set, I shift my body onto my side, but only looking to roll us to reverse positions. I hope you like what I'm going to do. I can tell you that it's going to be painful...

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I ignore your taunts as I continue to squeeze.

"After I get done with your breasts, I'm going to destroy your pussy!" I gloat.

I can see that you still have that cocky look on your face, which only fuels me to squeeze harder.

And then you roll onto your side, taking me with you. My legs and groin are still in pain from your earlier assault, but I don't need them. I only need my muscular arms to destroy you.

Taryn Carpenter: "Now your gonna wish you haven't did that! I'm gonna have fun breaking your arms! "

I growl as you continue to squeeze my breasts, unaware of what is happening. As I'm in position, my feet around your neck, arms trapped between my legs, then I start to up the pressure and the pain as I start to work you in a Double Arm Lock.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I immediately feel the pressure in my arms as you execute your new maneuver. They're in such an awkward position that their starting to hurt immediately. This makes me even angrier than before. You should not be doing this to me!

But even more irritating... You're withstanding more pain than I've ever given you credit for. And that's not right. You're just a weak, little girl. How are you able to stand all of this? You should be crying and begging me to stop hurting you!

"Why aren't you giving up, you fucking bitch!?" I nearly scream in panicked desperation.

The arm lock really hurts... And I reluctantly remove my hands from my breasts in an attempt to power out of this new hold.

Taryn Carpenter: "Ugh. Well I ain't going to give up to someone like you!"

Looking at you as I get you in a manoeuvre that you don't know of. My hands on your wrists as you let go of my breasts, relived but still hurting, and I really start to work on your arms and your neck as well.

You try to power your way out of this, but as always, you think you can power out of everything. Instead of the traditional way of just holding your wrists and pulling you down, I move and try to entwine my arms with yours and instead get my hands on your biceps for better grip and leverage.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I heave and strain my arms against your legs, and I'm completely horrified to find that I can't budge you! I could accept that your legs were stronger than my legs... But stronger than my arms? Impossible!

And to make matters worse, you entwine your arms with mine and adjust your grip... And I can't stop you!

I start to moan again from the pain. Your feet are now choking me and removing my air supply, First, your boobs take away my air, and now your feet!? So embarrassing!

I can't think of anything else to do, so I redouble my efforts to power out of your hold...

Taryn Carpenter: My glutes tighten, my ass raises off the floor, you double the efforts to power out, but I ain't going to give you an easy ride. I push out my ankles so your not close to me, but as I do I put more pressure on your neck as well as your arms.

"Seriously, look at your arms and look at my legs."

Entwining my arms with yours, getting better leverage for the double arm lock.

"I think it's time you give up now. I can break your arms if I have to!"

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: My straining goes nowhere... Just tiring me out even more. And although you claim you can break my arms, I don't believe you. Your legs might be strong, but they're not that strong. But you do have the leverage, and as much as it humiliates me, I can't move your legs.

I want so badly to humiliate you like you've done to me... I want to have my way with you and then throw you out... I want you to see that I'm the superior one around here, and that you're completely wrong about everything. But there's no way I can do it like this.

So if I need to cheat again, I'll do it. I'll get you to lower your guard... Make you think that you're going to win... And then knock your ass out! I've never fucked an unconscious chick before... Might be a rush!

"Okay, I give up," I say quickly suddenly and stop resisting. And then I wait for you to release the hold.

Taryn Carpenter: "You mean it?"

You stop resisting suddenly, wondering why, normally you would keep wearing yourself in my holds for a long time. Could you have some common sense left in that brain of yours?

"Hmmm..."

I decide to at least be merciful and let go of the hold, unhooking my ankles and unentwining my arms. I push you back however just to get some breathing space between us and try to sit up.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: What a gullible, stupid cunt! I think to myself as you let go.

You push me back a bit as you release the hold.... Which is perfect. It gives me enough room to punch your lights out! I've never punched a woman before, but you more than deserve it. It will be so satisfying to see you taken down by my hands.

As you start to sit up, I launch a punch right at your face! I'm hurting pretty bad and it's not a fast punch, but there's enough power behind it to knock you into next week!

Taryn Carpenter: I sit up, grinning as I made you give for the second time. Wondering that you have the brains to tap out quickly before your hurt so bad. But I'm wondering why...

As I sit up to face you, I see you already launching an attack at me.

"What th-"

Your fist aims towards me. I only have seconds so I can react, I only turn my head a little so I could avoid your intended target, but your fist connects only to my jawline instead.

"AGHH!"

My head spins sideways more as I take that cheap shot. That bastard! I should t have trusted him or give him mercy. I fall onto my left side, groaning as I can feel my jaw stinging.

"Uuuuuhh..."

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: As my fist collides, I watch with complete satisfaction as you crumple onto the bed. I hear you moaning in pain, and that makes me smile. I believe I just knocked all the fight out of you.

"That's what you get for fucking with a man, you stupid cunt! What now, Taryn? Who's stupid, now? Who's the weak one now? You are, bitch!"

I grab your shoulder to roll you onto your back. I plan to sit on your chest and stick my rock-hard cock in your face.

Taryn Carpenter: Hearing you taunt at me, my jaw still hurts. I open one eye in secret, still groaning.

Ok, seeing that it hit my jaw instead of my face, but I am a martial artist. I have taken many hard hits before. It was not new to me getting punched in the face.

You roll me onto my back, and to my shock and humiliation I see that cock hovering above me. I have to take it for it to work....

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: My cock is out of my thong and I have fun poking your slack face with it several times.

This is exactly how it;s supposed to be... Man over woman with his dick in her face!

"Open wide, Taryn!" I taunt. "It's time for you to choke on my dick!"

So saying, I push it against your lips.

Taryn Carpenter: I don't like it when your hard cock is poking on my face. But I keep to it, sometimes you have to learn how to lose to win...

Although, you on top of me...not for me.

Hearing your remark, and feeling your cock pushing it against my lips. I can't believe I'm letting him do this, but I have to for it to work...

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I grab your hair and and push my cock into your mouth. I'm so hard that it's not going to take very long for me to start cumming. And I definitely won't be pulling out right away. You're going to have a mouth and face full of cum when you wake up!

I almost laugh at that as I push my cock to the back of your throat. I can't believe I never thought to do this to you sooner!

Taryn Carpenter: You grab at my hair and your cock is all in my mouth, your hard and pulsing cock pushing to my throat, i can smell your balls so close. I believe now is the time while your enjoying yourself.

Using my lower body, I lift my legs up, then I try to secretly get my ankles to your armpits and push you back with my leg strength.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I go through scenarios in my mind about what I can do to you in revenge for making me look weak and calling me stupid. I know my phone is on my night stand. A picture or 20 of your soon-to-be cum-covered face would be a good start.

I'm enjoying my cock in your mouth and relishing the fact of how badly I'm going to be humiliating you that I don't realize what you're doing until it's too late.

Suddenly, you're stocking-clad feet are underneath my armpits and I'm yanked backwards! I don't even have time to register my surprise when I find myself on my back. My cock, denied it's pleasures, wobbles back and forth in the air.

Taryn Carpenter: Successfully pushing you on your back, your cock comes out of my mouth, coughing a bit, but I have to take advantage of your surprise to do damage.

Scrambling to you, your cock still free, and wobbling, I try to sit on your neck before you start to know what is going on....

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I see you getting up and lunging toward me. I try to move, but I'm still so sore from your earlier punishment that I can't move fast enough.

You land on top of me, pushing me down easily and wind up on my chest again.... And then up on my neck. Completely enraged that my chance for humiliation has been taken away, I grab at your body to pull you off.

Taryn Carpenter: Getting on your neck, I didn't have time to settle before you grab at my body and pull me off.

However, it wasn't my intention to settle on you.

As you push me off, I get my stocking-clad legs and before I do go on my side, I try to wrap them around your neck to secure a chance.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: As I push you off of me, those legs which I once found so sexy manage to get themselves around my neck. I know they are your primary weapon, and I refuse to let myself be taken by you again.

I ball my hands up into fists and start swinging punches at your midsection!

Taryn Carpenter: My legs wrapping around your neck, my ankles locking behind your neck, but it didn't take long until you start swinging punches at my midsection.

"Oww!"

Grunting from the first hit, I send a pulse of pressure as a reply. Thinking about your hands, I try to grab at your wrists again to take away your primary weapon.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: You lock your ankles as my fist strikes you hard. Your cry of pain makes me smile and I get ready to strike you again in the same spot.

But then you squeeze.

My neck is suddenly crushed in a vice like grip. It seems to paralyze me. I can't think well, much less breathe.

My hands go up to your legs in a panic and I grab at your legs to try and pry them apart. But in the process, you grab my left wrist and extend my arm out. I continue to attempt to pry with my right hand. I refuse to allow you to win this fight!

Taryn Carpenter: "I was so easy on you. I even showed mercy. But now, I ain't going to. I'm gonna fucking knock you OUT, you cunt!!

Growling as I show you my actual strength, squeezing as hard as I can, I'm so angry with you, the amount of strength that has added onto it would be brutal for you. Pulling your left arm, thighs closing in on your weak little neck.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: I'm defiant until the end, unwilling to really believe that you can defeat me. The pressure on my neck is great, but I've endured more.

"You'll never... be able... to knock me out!" I gasp and grunt at you as the full strength of your legs closes around my neck.

And suddenly: I black out. the pressure was simply too much for my body to cope with.

My muscular frame goes limp, completely splayed out and defeated in the middle of the bed. My cock continues to stand at attention, as if it were too stupid to know that the rest of my is unconscious. I lay there completely beaten by a girl who weighs half as much as I do... beaten by sexy legs wearing red and white striped stockings.

Taryn Carpenter: My anger mixed with the strength on my legs makes a deadly combination. My hands still has your left arm, still struggling, until suddenly, you just black out.

Unlike last time, I ain't taking chances. Looking at you as your body goes limp, giving one more pulse just to check before I am sure your unconscious.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: My body shakes like a rag doll as you flex your legs once again. But otherwise, there's no movement. My muscular chest, arms, abs and legs are completely still

From very far away I feel your pressure. My neck feels like it has been compressed as flat as a pancake.

I've never been so humiliated before. If I were still conscious, I'd be mortified to now that you actually knocked me out. But my body knows, and it's sending those impulses deep into my unconsciousness.

Taryn Carpenter: I flex my legs once again, but it seems that there is no movement from you. Body completely still.

I unhook my ankles and let go of your neck, leaving your splayed body. Disgusted that the cock that has been in my mouth is still hard, as if its completely stupid that the rest of your body is unconscious or if it has a mind of its own.

I leave your body, but only to bend down to your face, kissing on your cheek for the last time.

"Don't forget. I'm stronger AND smarter than you."

I whisper in your ear, although I don't know if you could hear my words.

Getting off from my side of the bed, leaving you there. And I haven't looked back.

Scott “Super-Stud” Burger: When I woke up again, ten hours had passed. While I was out, I had a dream where you sat on my chest, telling me over and over again: "Don't forget. I'm stronger AND smarter than you."

I was appalled to remember what had happened and that you had knocked me out for such a length of time. My body was completely trashed and bruised by your attacks. I had pulled muscles in my neck and groin. It took several months for me to get over beating. I even had to lie to my friends, telling them that I got into a drunken bar fight against 10 other men.

You had cleared out all your stuff from the apartment and disappeared. I couldn't find you no matter where I checked. But I will find you again, and I will have my revenge. You completely humiliated my ego, and I won't stop until I've found you and paid you back.

In fact, I've paid a private detective to do just that...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sdb814 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-14, 09:02
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

That sounds like it was an awesome cyber fight, mate. Smiles... Little bit envious of you as that is two incredible opponents you've had.

Thank you for sharing it with us, mate. I loved it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Mar-14, 17:01
Last Achievements

I really consider myself lucky with some of the people I've met. I think some of my luck stems from the fact that I've met most of my opponents through my mixed wrestling story polls that I created at mrpoll.com - 3/4 of all the girls I've had a cyberfight with have never done it before, and some wind up really loving it.

I'll credit most of the successful fights to my Chauvinistic Super-Stud persona as well. I've found that most girls get far more into it when they are up against a cocky misogynist than a guy who wants fight "just because". They get to know the real me, and understand that I'm playing character; but when the fight starts they love taking me down.

I've also met some girls that are into the whole Maledom thing. And although I completely prefer being the one getting my ass kicked, I've done several cyberfights where I've dominated and humiliated the female combatant. In these situations, I usually make a deal with them... One fight where I win, one fight where they win.

I have another match with Taryn that I want to share, along with several others... Just need to do the respectful thing and edit the logs appropriately. Hopefully this week won't be too busy and I have some extra time to work on it. Regardless, I'll try to get another cyberfight log posted by the weekend.
Old 05-Jul-17, 23:53
Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1 Points: 43, Level: 1

I think there are more that we could share, Scott.
Old 26-Mar-18, 20:00
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts
Female Supremacy Re: Playful Bedroom Wrestling Turns Serious

I've heard that phrase when I was beaten by a 46-year-old woman: "Do not forget, I'm stronger and smarter than you."

Tags
humiliation, mixed wrestling, scissors