Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Nov-18, 16:04
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default More Than I Expected

We met at a bar and decided to go to her place. i was surprised to see five other women there. She explained that her friends did not have much confidence, and her plan was to use me to show them how easy it is to protect themselves from a man and how to beat him up in hand to hand combat and how to hurt a man as much as they want, whenever they want.

I said what if I don’t agree to this? She said that if I win I could fuck her and wasn’t that what I wanted to do anyway? I sized her up and I just knew that she would have no chance against me. I agreed and she said we should fight in our underwear to avoid damaging our outer clothing. This sounded good to me.

She got into a fighting stance and seeing her confidence, I realized that this could be a tougher fight than I expected. Her bouncing breasts in her skimpy bra was starting to distract me. Her karate yell unnerved me. Then she began beating me up while everything that I did to try to attack her was easily parried by her.

The young women watching were laughing at me while she used me for karate practice. Her kicks and karate chops weakened me but I was still standing. I realized I did not have a chance against her so I ran towards the door, but some young women grabbed me and shoved me back towards their friend who continued to destroy me.

This sexy babe caused me to desire her and fear her at the same time. One of the women commented on my erection, expressing surprise that being savagely beaten up would turn me on. When I became too weak to fight back, my date invited the other women to take their best shots at me. After many punches from many women, I was knocked out.

I was awoken by a series of slaps to the face by a woman who was now topless. I was still weak and afraid when this sexy woman used her hand to milk my dick. As I came, I received another punch to the face which knocked me out again.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post: