Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 02-Jan-19, 05:32
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Has anybody ever faced an SSBBW such as thinkingbig?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Skytriss did in fact break more than one of my ribs during each of our three sessions. My experience with her was the most amazing for me and I’ve had quite a few sessions. I thought she broke my ribs by accident the first and second sessions, but I wasn’t sure. It was questionable. Then she deliberately broke my ribs, without a doubt, at the conclusion of our third session. I now strongly suspect she deliberately broke my ribs during the first two sessions. I’m not 100% sure if I would’ve met her multiple times if I knew then what I know now. She was pretty docile with most clients, but if she was provoked, she was naturally dominant and struggled to refrain from slowly crushing and smashing someone she felt needed an attitude adjustment. Most SSBBW’s are gentle giants though. They take care in assuring they don’t crush anyone.

No. I have not submitted session reviews to this site. I did post a review somewhere else, but I had a couple of guys (bigger/stronger than me) submit derogatory comments about me and my abilities that has caused me to keep my experiences to myself. I’ve shared my experiences with others on a one on one basis.

I also want to provide a few additional personal opinions on previous comments about wrestling (or trying to wrestle) SSBBW’s. If you’re not an overly large man (maybe less than 230-250ish), and not a power lifter or bodybuilder, and you want to experience what it feels like to be woman-handled and ragdolled, then you really owe it to yourself to meet one of the super big SSBBW women. I’m pretty average at 5’11”+ and 185ish, and I NEVER would’ve believed what some women caould do to me against my will. I honestly felt like a small child against these women. Not a child, but a small child.

I mentioned that I wrestled some in HS. I won most of my matches against strong competition. I did well against older neighborhood boys 20-30 pounds bigger than me. I keep myself in good shape and workout 4-5 days a week minimum. I wrestled well over 200 matches against other boys and I was never pinned or submitted quicker than 2+ minutes. Most of the SSBBW’s could pin or submit me in 15 seconds! I like to start from a standing position. The SSBBW’s could submit me without leaving their feet by simply grabbing me, overpowering me, and bearhugging me (in many cases).

One guy mentioned how there was no way to get leverage. I guess that’s one way to explain it. Even with a 2 to 1 or even 3 to 1 leverage advantage I wasn’t able to overpower the SSBBW ladies. They’re simply too large and strong. I’ve even had these ladies stand and challenge me to do anything I can against them while they just resist. I wasn’t able to do anything to them. Nothing. I couldn’t budge them. Couldn’t lift them. Couldn’t move one arm. Even punching them is useless. I’m not saying it’s ok to hit a session lady. Only if she’s cool with it and you’re ok giving it a try.

One more comment. Conventional wrestling holds won’t work on SSBBW’s. Again, they’re simply too big and strong. Even when they allow you to try any hold on them that you want, you’ll quickly realize, that your arms and legs aren’t long enough to apply any holds that you know. At least this 5’11” 185 pound guy couldn’t apply any holds on 6’3” to 6’6” 350-400 pound women.
Thanks for that. I'd love to hear a longer description.

Her website is down and I'm guessing she's retired. You probably won't get criticism like that here.

She made an appearance on Jerry Springer. She seems a little bit hot tempered to me.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 02-Jan-19 at 05:39.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 05:50
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I honestly felt like a small child against these women. Not a child, but a small child.
How young of a child do you mean? To me that would be the ultimate thrill and humiliation, if a woman could overpower me while using what she considers to be a "gentle" amount of strength.

Do you have experience with SSBBWs who are much smaller, in the height range of 5'3"-5'8" and 400lbs? There aren't a lot from what I can find, but it's difficult to tell if these women have any meaningful power or strength that'd be useful in a competitive match. Ssbbw kiyomi is probably a good example.

Last edited by capncrunch1; 02-Jan-19 at 08:03.
Old 03-Jan-19, 01:45
Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24 Points: 3,395, Level: 24
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for that. I'd love to hear a longer description.

Her website is down and I'm guessing she's retired. You probably won't get criticism like that here.

She made an appearance on Jerry Springer. She seems a little bit hot tempered to me.

I’ll consider submitting a review on her, but she’s long gone from the scene, and few may have interest in reading what I experienced.

Skytriss retired around 2009. Her emotions escalated quickly with subtle provoking and, like I mentioned earlier, she was naturally dominant and did not hesitate to put you back in line. I wasn’t fully aware of this until after my 3rd session with her. By then it was kinda too late.

Added after 19 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by capncrunch1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How young of a child do you mean? To me that would be the ultimate thrill and humiliation, if a woman could overpower me while using what she considers to be a "gentle" amount of strength.

Do you have experience with SSBBWs who are much smaller, in the height range of 5'3"-5'8" and 400lbs? There aren't a lot from what I can find, but it's difficult to tell if these women have any meaningful power or strength that'd be useful in a competitive match. Ssbbw kiyomi is probably a good example.
That’s difficult to answer. Against Blythe and Skytriss I felt like a 70 pound, 10 year old. I’m being honest.

A “gentle” amount of strength might not describe how I’d convey the effort they used to overpower me. I don’t know your size or strength so please use this as a reference. I’m at least average strength for a 5’11” 185 pound guy. I had a 6’3” 235 pound woman (non-athlete) tell me she could overpower me using 70-75% of her strength. Skytriss at 6’6” 345 pounds said she could overpower me using 30-35% of her strength. Gentle? Yea. I guess. Maybe. I’d be surprised if more than just a handful of current session ladies have that kind of power though.

I do not have experience with any SSBBW’s between 5’3” and 5’8”. Obviously they wouldn’t have the same reach to grab you first, but I don’t see that changing the outcome any. The SSBBW’s I met we’re much taller than me, so putting one of them in a headlock really wasn’t a possibility (only hold I think might work if you can apply tremendous pressure in a split second). You might catch a shorter lady around the neck easier. Good luck to you once you get a hold of her. Instead of the woman’s height I’d probably focus more on her weight. Unless you’re a huge, powerful guy, you’ll be crushed within seconds. 400+ pounds is an enormous woman. I can’t even imagine going against “thinkingbig” who claims to be 676 pounds.It was an amazing experience for me when I tried to wrestle the first women who was twice my size. Going against someone almost four times my size would be insane!

Last edited by LDooby; 03-Jan-19 at 01:51.
Old 03-Jan-19, 02:23
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,836 Posts

The interesting thing about Amanda (and a few others) is she's also conventionally pretty, it's a neat juxtaposition especially in person. I've met several over 300 pounds who at least knew the basics of how to wrestle, and though being very strong for my size at around 180 pounds I could do precisely nothing with them. Pretty much the only thing open to you at that point is choking her - assuming you can get her on the floor and get behind her - or a joint lock, I'm not inclined to use either of those during a normal session. Someone mentioned the real fun is trying to get her off her feet, I'd agree with that.
You also have nothing to fear from most of the very big girls, to state the obvious they'd like you to come back for another session. Amanda for example is so friendly you might want to ask her to be a bit less cuddly. Whatever she does with you she'll make sure you've told her it's ok first.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-19, 03:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The interesting thing about Amanda (and a few others) is she's also conventionally pretty, it's a neat juxtaposition especially in person. I've met several over 300 pounds who at least knew the basics of how to wrestle, and though being very strong for my size at around 180 pounds I could do precisely nothing with them. Pretty much the only thing open to you at that point is choking her - assuming you can get her on the floor and get behind her - or a joint lock, I'm not inclined to use either of those during a normal session. Someone mentioned the real fun is trying to get her off her feet, I'd agree with that.
You also have nothing to fear from most of the very big girls, to state the obvious they'd like you to come back for another session. Amanda for example is so friendly you might want to ask her to be a bit less cuddly. Whatever she does with you she'll make sure you've told her it's ok first.
I’ll second what boyofwinter just stated. I never feared for my safety against the two 400 pounders (Amanda or Blythe). Both ladies were cautious to not hurt someone less than half their size. They wanted repeat business.
The Following User Says Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-19, 04:34
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The interesting thing about Amanda (and a few others) is she's also conventionally pretty, it's a neat juxtaposition especially in person.
I second this on Amanda. I can appreciate the bigger women, I love Ashley Graham, Tabria Majors, Bunny Glamazon (current and past) but I was skeptical of how sexy a SSBBW at 375 lbs could be.

When I walked in and she had me pinned against a wall (she was ~6'6 in heels to my 6'2), I was immediately stiff and overwhelmed.
Old 03-Jan-19, 21:46
GreenStamps

For anyone that wants to know who thinkingbig is. Hard to believe she's even heavier now. Nearly 700 pounds and can still compete? I imagine it's even tougher because she's 5'8". So, lower center of gravity and she was already tough to move with her girth.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 00:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenStamps [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

For anyone that wants to know who thinkingbig is. Hard to believe she's even heavier now. Nearly 700 pounds and can still compete? I imagine it's even tougher because she's 5'8". So, lower center of gravity and she was already tough to move with her girth.
Gabi is certainly a huge woman, and impossible to defeat, but her style just isn’t for me. Being forced down, pinned and then crushed isn’t that exciting to me. Of course she can do that with pretty much every guy given her enormous weight.
The Following User Says Thank You to LDooby For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-19, 02:08
Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22 Points: 2,828, Level: 22
Last Achievements

To anybody who has experience with her, how would you rank brattyfattie VS other ssbbws, as far as strength, power and general physical capability to overpower a man? She'd probably be my top pick for sessioning with an ssbbw, another woman who has quite frightening power and size based on reviews.
Old 05-Jan-19, 05:13
Session Wrestler
Points: 1,805, Level: 17 Points: 1,805, Level: 17 Points: 1,805, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers83 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She has some videos posted on youtube somewhere. I know i dont stand a chance against someone that big....Someone that size could def break bones no problem. I would request a light session if anything.
I would love to have a light session! If your serious please contact me!

Quote:
Gabi is certainly a huge woman, and impossible to defeat, but her style just isn’t for me. Being forced down, pinned and then crushed isn’t that exciting to me. Of course she can do that with pretty much every guy given her enormous weight.
What is your style? I'm willing to try your way.....maybe?!?!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thinkingbig For This Useful Post: