Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jul-15, 20:45
Points: 4,253, Level: 27 Points: 4,253, Level: 27 Points: 4,253, Level: 27
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default CPL wrestling experiences

I will have a session with bella of the CPL wrestling roster here in ottawa-montreal region.

I would like to know if any of you have experience with this company.

Im looking for any kind of smothering-facesitting-scissors.

Their videos are showing exactly what Im looking for.

Ruthless, non stop facesitting domination!!
Old 22-Jul-15, 23:47
Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: CPL wrestling experiences

They're offering sessions? Where did you find out that tidbit of info? I may have to plan a trip to Canada!
Old 22-Jul-15, 23:57
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts

Good luck with your session. I'm sure it will go smoothly. Please give us a review after you have had it.

Chadam is one of the best producers around. I believe he is the person behind CPL, BSDL, AF-wrestling, as well as in front of the camera in most of the videos. Original content - still untapped by any other producer. Has been at it for 15 (possibly more) years, which indicates, first and foremost, his professionalism and reliability, second, the quality of his materials, third, that there is a demand for the genre. I congratulate Chadam on what he has accomplished, without ever once shouting about it, and hope that he stays around for much longer.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-15, 12:40
King of the Pirates
Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,088 Times in 166 Posts

Agreed.

Cpl Wrestling is one of biggest producer around from a long time now ! I remember the first time I bought some material from clip4sale, it was on their clipstore. Since then I'm still a regular customer, I had to buy maybe a hundred of clip from CPL, BSDL, AF and others and It's still very good
However it's been a year or two know than it might be a little repetitiv ... if you looks carefuly, all their material is basicaly always the same thing. I remember the time when shanya and emma where rullings and all the video had their own highlights and twist, this was priceless !
In my opion, CPl's video are still very good (compared to a lot of producer's random things), the girls are even prettier, but it's become a lot more predictable ...
I miss some old twist like :
- When Chad was so stubborn and keep refusing to give up.
- Or when is succeed to take the girl on her back and taunting her.
All of this little things than driving the girl crazy and gives a more realistic side to the video where the girl really works on the smother.
I also liked when their were special rules, like a ten count pin match (awesome !) or a 2 on 1 tag team or the fastest tap out ...

Anyway, if you read this Chad, Keep on working you're one the best !
Old 26-Jul-15, 13:42
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good luck with your session. I'm sure it will go smoothly. Please give us a review after you have had it.

Chadam is one of the best producers around. I believe he is the person behind CPL, BSDL, AF-wrestling, as well as in front of the camera in most of the videos. Original content - still untapped by any other producer. Has been at it for 15 (possibly more) years, which indicates, first and foremost, his professionalism and reliability, second, the quality of his materials, third, that there is a demand for the genre. I congratulate Chadam on what he has accomplished, without ever once shouting about it, and hope that he stays around for much longer.
he's work is a gold mine for those who dint ceck his site and dint subscribe. to bad is not update his site more often . nice words @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]