Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Sep-18, 08:50
Points: 4,282, Level: 27 Points: 4,282, Level: 27 Points: 4,282, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My idea for better TV/movie fight scenes

My problem is that I only like it when the bad girl wins - that is to say hardly ever.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mikegauger For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-18, 10:48
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

My ideal type of women is femme fatale, sexy, skilled but not sporty type, someone who seduce the fuck out of you and then trying to kill in you in what ever way. Fight, choke, poison, gun...

The best example for me is Elizabeth from The Americans, the russian secret spy in America. She is sexy lady, know's how to fight, she is ready to torture or kill innocent people to get informations what she wants, she is ready to seduce any fool to get what she wants. Such a goddess!

Atomic blonde is also great!

Last edited by trump55; 07-Sep-18 at 10:54.
Old 07-Sep-18, 11:49
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegauger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My problem is that I only like it when the bad girl wins
Here I mentioned the movie Policewomen
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In one scene the bad girl wins, except that we later learn she was a good girl (a policewoman) pretending to be a bad girl (criminal). Most of the other fight scenes are by a different policewoman and I found them very sexy and very satisfying to watch.
Old 17-Sep-18, 09:02
Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Dominatrix Re: My idea for better TV/movie fight scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Then you're basically talking about Hollywood pre 1990s The Matrix. I agree for the most part. Give me less cutaways, CGI, sped up footage, and boring outfits. The fights from the earlier days were better in those ways, albeit a bit corny at times, but I'll take Cynthia Rothrock choreographed ass kicking scenes over today's Hollywood production any day. Ask yourself a question, other than possibly Atomic Blonde, when is the last time Hollywood has produced a movie centered around a SERIOUS female action heroine? Usually the woman is a side character or her character is treated tongue and cheek. If I was producing a movie I would love to remake "Billy Jack" but with a female lead obviously. She would be a straight up martial arts BAD ASS. I would especially love to remake the famous right foot kick "wop" scene to Posner's face. I would right the wrongs and missed opportunities that shows like Charlies Angels made. No punches pulled. Let the lead woman, be a WOMAN, be sexy, AND kick major ass, in a believable but entertaining way. Build a back story about her that the audience can find compelling. I mean really, they've done it with male characters numerous times. Treat the female character with no less dignity or seriousness. That's what I want, an entire movie, not just cherry picked fight scenes. Give me a movie with a female lead that is worth watching from start to finish. Haywire came close, but Hollywood could do better.
So, what about this scene from the Bollywood movie 'Girlfriends (2004)'?

What about my other post - #23. Or some of the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (i.e.: Rochelle Cassidy, Marissa Mayhem, Eva Montana, Zoë Hammar, Carmen Porta, Yenny Pelanco, Alchemy, and so on)?

Last edited by Naji; 20-Sep-18 at 12:41.
Old 23-Sep-18, 09:20
dpecheur

i like that idea too except for me it has to be younger sister beating up older brother. i keep looking for a really good video that shows a hot younger sister beating the crap out of an older brother (they have to be at least teenagers) and i don't want to see it where the brother is just a wimp sissy. I can never find one that is really good. And I don't like it if they're step siblings, that takes away the appeal. it'd be super appreciated if anyone knows any resources to direct me to. and yes i have fished through this site many times and still have yet to stumble on anything really compelling for me.
Old 23-Sep-18, 23:07
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcress232 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
At its core, Hollywood is afraid of portraying females being superior to men physically. I have always thought this. Even on police shows with female cops, they rarely show a female cop arresting and handcuffing a man, let alone show a woman pinning down a man in a fight or winning a fight with a hold like a headscissor or figure 4. I don't know if the men behind these decisions are secretly submissive and don't want that to come across in their movies and shows or if they're just terrified women might get ideas, but I've always thought there was some psychology and political agenda behind these things.

Yes, you get some exceptions, but for the most part, this holds true. Even in the old Wonder Woman show, she rarely used the lasso to restrain a male, and if there was ever a show crying out for female dominance imagery, it was that one. I can only think of one instance where she even physically laid her hands on a male who was fleeing her, and they cut away from the action the minute she got her hands on him so you couldn't see how she was holding him down.
IMO the show got better after the second season, with more scenes of Carter punching thugs or hurling them around. They missed a bet in the "Wonder Girl" episodes, by not having the two Wonders clobber a bunch of guys.

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashley216 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is the golden age of mixed fighting in the general media. The sheer quantity is amazing, at least to somebody who has lived in other times. And so much of what’s out there gets posted online, so we don’t have worry about missing it. Maybe there will be more and more as time passes; or maybe such scenes will come to be seen as clichés to be avoided. THAT’s how common they are.

So I think all the complaining is kind of strange. In the old days, we were thrilled and surprised to see ANY kind of mixed fighting. Now we are all picky about exactly what kind we want.

Nevertheless, I’m in. My complaint is roughly G-Force’s: Not enough overt eroticism. An online friend (Scooby, of the old clip-trading blog at Diana The Valkyrie) and I worked out a distinction many years ago between “mixed fighting” and “battles of the sexes.” In mixed fights, the two fighters just happen to be of opposite sexes, and neither they nor the director makes a big deal out of it. In battles of the sexes, the gender difference is the point. It’s a guy getting his ass whipped by a woman he lusts after; and she loves it, playing up her femininity. It’s his old-fashioned macho ego getting crushed. As between the two types of scenes, battles of the sexes are SO much better, at least for some us. Mere mixed fights are getting to be old hat.

On another aspect of this: It’s ironic to me to see guys complaining about scenes in which a little woman beats up a big hunk. My complaint with the online mixed-wrestling video producers is precisely that they have such difficulty doing that in any convincing way. In that respect, at least, I say thank God for Hollywood. Apparently, Hollywood’s scenes don’t convince everybody. But if you WANT to be convinced, you can be.

This forum houses a remarkable variety of sub-fetishes. (I am amazed that there are guys who are into mixed and DON’T like it when the guy is big and the girl is small.) But I think for just about all of us, Hollywood is incomparably better than it has ever been and, for all we know, better than it ever will be.
A lot of the HK films are "mixed fights;" technically excellent but lacking the element of sexual aggrandizement.

Last edited by Dennis Dune; 23-Sep-18 at 23:07.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Dune For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-18, 06:16
Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Dominatrix Re: My idea for better TV/movie fight scenes

What about [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]?

Consider using the thread's search tool to look for all of my previous posts, what is in them, and the Soteria described by Avital Zeisler, organize them, then tell me what you think.

I think my solutions may suffice, especially if the woman/girl in question calls the guy a "show-er trying to be a grower".

Last edited by Fr@g!l3_$p33d$+3r; 11-Nov-18 at 06:20. Reason: Grammar/syntax error.
Old 12-Nov-18, 17:22
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldilocks [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would be happier if Hollywood did not film so many scenes of mixed fighting in dark rooms with both fighters dressed in black.
Agree. Not sure if you saw the newest Tomb Raider movie, but there was a really good m v f fight scene. She ends up choking him out in a RNC and then holding him under water. Only problem: the lighting was terrible. It was so dark, you could barely see anything.
Old 16-Nov-18, 23:35
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpecheur [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i like that idea too except for me it has to be younger sister beating up older brother. i keep looking for a really good video that shows a hot younger sister beating the crap out of an older brother (they have to be at least teenagers) and i don't want to see it where the brother is just a wimp sissy. I can never find one that is really good. And I don't like it if they're step siblings, that takes away the appeal. it'd be super appreciated if anyone knows any resources to direct me to. and yes i have fished through this site many times and still have yet to stumble on anything really compelling for me.
Though you specified no step siblings, and I assume that goes for adopted sibs, I may as well mention, for the edification of others who don't mind the lesser relation that there are a half dozen short clobbering-scenes between the adopted sibs in the anime series DATE A LIVE. Of course, one also has to like animation as well as live-action, but...
Old 18-Nov-18, 13:15
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
for me it is simple: a sexy young girl in miniskirt who is doing a judothrow is the best. Even better when it is followed by a judo hold, in whcih te guy i screaming from pain, and she shows her red bra or black thong
Well said Same here but also wearing pantyhose/tights more feminine
The Following User Says Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post: