Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Dec-19, 02:21
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cheyenne Jewel reviews

Over the last three days I spent four hours sessioning with Cheyenne Jewel. Actually getting my ass kicked by Cheyenne would be a more accurate statement. I originally booked her for two hours but after we completed those two hours I knew that wasn't going to be nearly enough so I booked another two hours for the next day.
The first thing I noticed about Cheyenne was her beauty. Her photos don't do her justice as she is much more beautiful in person. I also noticed instantly her incredible muscle tone. She's more of a fitness model type than a body builder and that is right up my alley. Her biceps are incredibly toned and I couldn't wait to feel their power. Soon I would be feeling their power and watching her flex them over and over again as she had me pinned.
I actually felt the strength of those biceps before we even started wrestling as I challenged her to an arm wrestling match. I often like to arm wrestle the girls I session with. Since the whole reason I session is to be dominated I always let the girl win after I'm able to determine how much effort it would take for me to win and then I let them get my arm down. I like to compare the strength this way of the other girls I've sessioned with. As we interlocked our hands I noticed a sense of confidence (almost cockiness) in Cheyenne's face as she stared me down. When she said go I realized the reason for that cockiness as I instantly saw I had no chance. It wasn't much of a contest. Six times I tried six times I lost. Same with the left hand. It quickly became apparent to me that Cheyenne was going to be the strongest non bodybuilder girl I ever sessioned with.
Time to wrestle. If I had to use one word to describe our sessions that word would be "knockouts". I don't know exactly how many times I went out but it was quickly evident that she could knock me out at will. She is just way to skilled for me to present her with any type of challenge. Most of the knockouts came via rare naked choke. Her RNC is expertly applied and her technique is flawless. My advice to you if she ever traps you in it is to tap immediately. You don't even realize you're going out' It happens so quickly. After one of her RNC knockouts I woke up asking "where is he? where is he?". She grabbed my face, calmed me down and asked"where is who?" She got a huge kick out of that one. One of my favorites was one that I have no idea how she accomplished it. It started as her typical rare naked choke but this time I was able to wiggle my hands in between her arm and my neck. I thought I was safe so I was bragging, "not this time." I was sure I finally had a good defensive counter. She kept saying,"are you sure about that? I think I've got you." "No way I said not this time. Then I woke up. Amazed I asked how she did that and she said she just switched hand positions, something she had learned in martial arts class. Truly amazing. Then she pinned me down and trapped my arms with her legs I tried to buck her off as she looked down at me and showed me her bicep flex. I couldn't budge her and she wrapped both hands around my throat. I feverishly tried to throw her off of me. The last thing I remember was her looking down smiling at me as I faded off to sleep. She also KO'ed me in a leg triangle choke and a very impressive arm triangle choke. I think I got my sleep in for the week.
When I wasn't in her RNC or napping I was trapped between her legs. Cheyenne's legs are incredibly strong. I'd rate them in the top three of the almost thirty girls I've sessioned with. My ribs and stomach feel and show the wrath of those legs today and I have the bruises to show for it. There's no escaping this girls scissors and there's no avoiding them. Again she's just to skilled and lightning fast. She ran me through the gauntlet of scissor holds including some I've never experienced before.
I arrived early the second day of sessioning and as she was getting ready for some reason I felt the necessity to tell her that through out my years of sessions I've learned that there are two types of camel clutches. One that is incredibly painful but possible to escape. The other doesn't hurt so much but is impossible to escape. I went on to tell her that hers falls into the category that it doesn't hurt but is impossible to escape. BIG MISTAKE!!! Cheyenne made it a point to show me just how painful her camel clutch can be. She locked it on and just like the first day escape was impossible. But unlike the first day the pain became unbearable as she kept sliding her butt further and further down my body until eventually she was sitting on my butt until my back was torqued like it never had been before. I was screaming and fighting so hard not to submit because after all I had foolishly told her that her camel clutch doesn't hurt. To further torture me she combined the hold with a fish hook and then a hand smother. The pain became unbearable and I was forced to tap. Frantically!!! Later she did it all over again and this time she set up my phone to tape it so I'd have a reminder of my poor choice of words.
Anyone that's ever read one of my reviews knows that I love to be hand smothered. I told her so before we sessioned and even admitted that several girls had even forced me to tap in the hold as they trapped my arms with their legs. I laughed to myself as she asked why they had to trap my arms. There was a large mirror in the room we sessioned in and sure enough at one point Cheyenne drags me over to the mirror and wraps both legs around my midsection to secure me in place. Both hands are locked over my mouth and nose. Again I'm laughing to myself as I prepare to pry her hands of my face. Ahhhhh!! NO CAN"T BE!! I couldn't budge them. I honestly didn't get close to prying them off. I tried for a good thirty seconds and finally just dropped my arms down to my side and tried to pry her legs from my midsection. Yeah right,good luck. No dice and with oxygen fading I was forced to tap. I'll never forget the look of satisfaction in her face as she saw the astonishment in my eyes that I couldn't pry her hands off my face. So strong!!
Another great thing I loved about Cheyenne was her knowledge of holds. She knew nearly all the holds I requested and the few she didn't (like the cobra clutch) she looked up on youtube and had me tapping to it in seconds. In fact I think that was the first time I ever tapped to the cobra clutch. Her arm bars and crucifix were amazing and she had me tapping to a kimura to avoid a broken limb.
She also let me film during the session including a headlock challenge in which I offered her a chance to earn fifty dollars if she could keep me in the hold for fifteen minutes. So I now have a video of her trash talking as I feebly try to escape the hold. Rock solid headlock. Guess who won the challenge. Her trash talking was classic. She started it by saying,'my my aren't we in a predicament?" She trash talked me throughout the entire session and is definitely one of the best trash talkers I've seen right up there with Nikki Fierce.
Finally Cheyenne is a true professional. Her trip to Buffalo didn't quite go as planned due to delays and flight cancellations and a few guys not following through on their inquiries but she remained unfazed and gave me the session of a lifetime. She's no clock watcher and was generous with her time. She was also witty, funny and intelligent and we had some great conversation much of which was as I was being punished in painful holds. Cheyenne has instantly risen to the top of my long list of girls I sessioned with. I can't wait to see her again. We even talked about possibly doing an MMA type session in a real cage in Vegas. GULP!! What am I getting myself into?
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-20, 01:12
Points: 1,594, Level: 16 Points: 1,594, Level: 16 Points: 1,594, Level: 16
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Review: session with Cheyenne Jewel

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What about banding together to boycott these girls until they lower their prices? What possible justification is there for such rates?
The justification is that there are enough guys who will pay it. I do think they should charge less when the guy just wants to be dominated or have a beat-down with little resistance. If it's a real semi-comp session I can understand the higher rate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to needsthestrap For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-22, 06:46
Points: 736, Level: 10 Points: 736, Level: 10 Points: 736, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What about banding together to boycott these girls until they lower their prices? What possible justification is there for such rates?
I know this comment is many years old and who knows if the user is still active here but still excuse you?! The justification for these rates is that these women have learned an uncommon skill that we men seek. They fly all around their state/country/the world to wrestle guys of all ages, shapes, and sizes for less than they're worth in all honestly. Do you know how much flight travel costs? Car rental? A hotel room in a 3-4 star hotel? Outfits and makeup? They sometimes must sell their dignity and self respect so that we can live out our fantasy and their net profits aren't as wild as you think they are. Not to mention all the time wasters, perverts, psychos, and flakes they must deal with on a daily basis. In stead of complaining that you can't afford $300-$400 to wrestle how about you thank these women for doing what they do for ungrateful entitled little shits like yourself.

Now, as for my review,

I had the pleasure of meeting with Cheyenne Jewel recently and she was absolutely a delight to meet. I'd been a long time fan of hers since her Ultimate Surrender days and was absolutely excited to meet her at long last in person. It was such a surreal experience (especially since meeting in person I found I was quite a bit taller than she was). She was absolutely stunning and rocked the outfit she was wearing at the time. She claimed that she was not quite in season but I disagreed that she was incredibly toned and had amazing muscle definition. It was hard to believe that she was nearly 10 years older than me as she does not appear to have aged a day over 28 and could've easily passed for being younger than me! I was a little nervous about meeting her but that went right out the door almost immediately. She was so friendly and easy to talk to despite having just met her. Honestly I wouldn't have minded just chatting with her for our session time.

For the session itself I requested a simple competitive wrestling session. I told her she was free to go as hard on me as she'd like and I would probably not be able to fight back well having not had much wrestling or martial arts training prior but if I saw an opportunity would've liked to try to get a pin or tap. No such opportunity occurred though as Cheyenne lives up to her reputation and had me completely outclassed. I thought having at least 100 lbs on her and being as tall as I was would give me some sort of advantage but she just knows her way around the mat too well. Even after I had her technique down she still could get me down for the count. Pretty much whenever she'd get me on my back or in a leg related hold that was it for me as there was no recovery from that.

I'm a thigh lover through and through and her thighs were just heavenly. I could probably write an entire review just on her thighs. Strengthened and toned no doubt from her years of farmwork and horse riding experience they were her most deadly asset. They were so comfortable and soft yet firm and strong. I enjoyed them so much I let her schoolgirl pin me with them while we both caught our breath and talked a little bit about random shit. I've seen lot of views in my life but the absolute best view I've seen so far was that of Cheyenne flexing and flaunting her strength while trapped between her thighs in the best schoolgirl pin I had ever experienced. Her arm strength was no joke either her chokes had me seeing stars to the point I had to request she start lighter and slowly apply the pressure so I could enjoy her incredible pythons around my neck.

Just the fact that she was near the end of a weeks long tour and still had this much strength to take me on is a bit terrifying as I can't imagine how incredibly strong she must be at 100%. I believe the final score was 8-0 with Cheyenne beating me completely one sidedly. Unfortunately we didn't get a lot of time due to her filming schedule and other commitments but I was still completely satisfied with what I had seen and she is definitely one of the best in this business. She even taught me a few basic moves and escape techniques that helped me a lot in the second half of the session! She is an awesome wrestler and person and I look forward to meeting and working with her again in the future. If you get the opportunity to meet her I suggest you take it as you won't find many girls tougher than Cheyenne Jewel out there! She along with the other ladies I wrestled over the last few days gave me an amazing run: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I've mostly healed up from all the grappling bruises but I'll never forget how it hurt so good

1. Sara Lips

2. Cheyenne Jewel

Last edited by MrSpicySalsa; 08-Mar-22 at 21:03. Reason: grammar
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrSpicySalsa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-22, 15:30
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

most don't get 3-4 star hotels. Often when they do, it's being sponsored by some guy. They most likely make more doing this than they could make doing other jobs, otherwise they'd do other jobs. But mainly: sell their dignity and self-respect? Look, they can charge whatever they want, and the "omg too expensive" debates get pretty old, but your comment isn't a good look either. Doesn't sound like you have much respect for them, despite your positive review.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-22, 19:46
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpicySalsa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know this comment is many years old and who knows if the user is still active here but still excuse you?! The justification for these rates is that these women have learned an uncommon skill that we men seek. They fly all around their state/country/the world to wrestle guys of all ages, shapes, and sizes for less than they're worth in all honestly. Do you know how much flight travel costs? Car rental? A hotel room in a 3-4 star hotel? Outfits and makeup? They sell their dignity and self respect so we can live out our fantasy and their net profits aren't as wild as you think they are. Not to mention all the time wasters, perverts, psychos, and flakes they must deal with on a daily basis. In stead of complaining that you can't afford $300-$400 to wrestle how about you thank these women for doing what they do for ungrateful entitled little shits like yourself.

Now, as for my review,

I had the pleasure of meeting with Cheyenne Jewel recently and she was absolutely a delight to meet. I'd been a long time fan of hers since her Ultimate Surrender days and was absolutely excited to meet her at long last in person. It was such a surreal experience (especially since meeting in person I found I was quite a bit taller than she was). She was absolutely stunning and rocked the outfit she was wearing at the time. She claimed that she was not quite in season but I disagreed that she was incredibly toned and had amazing muscle definition. It was hard to believe that she was nearly 10 years older than me as she does not appear to have aged a day over 28 and could've easily passed for being younger than me! I was a little nervous about meeting her but that went right out the door almost immediately. She was so friendly and easy to talk to despite having just met her. Honestly I wouldn't have minded just chatting with her for our session time.

For the session itself I requested a simple competitive wrestling session. I told her she was free to go as hard on me as she'd like and I would probably not be able to fight back well having not had much wrestling or martial arts training prior but if I saw an opportunity would've liked to try to get a pin or tap. No such opportunity occurred though as Cheyenne lives up to her reputation and had me completely outclassed. I thought having at least 100 lbs on her and being as tall as I was would give me some sort of advantage but she just knows her way around the mat too well. Even after I had her technique down she still could get me down for the count. Pretty much whenever she'd get me on my back or in a leg related hold that was it for me as there was no recovery from that.

I'm a thigh lover through and through and her thighs were just heavenly. I could probably write an entire review just on her thighs. Strengthened and toned no doubt from her years of farmwork and horse riding experience they were her most deadly asset. They were so comfortable and soft yet firm and strong. I enjoyed them so much I let her schoolgirl pin me with them while we both caught our breath and talked a little bit about random shit. I've seen lot of views in my life but the absolute best view I've seen so far was that of Cheyenne flexing and flaunting her strength while trapped between her thighs in the best schoolgirl pin I had ever experienced. Her arm strength was no joke either her chokes had me seeing stars to the point I had to request she start lighter and slowly apply the pressure so I could enjoy her incredible pythons around my neck.

Just the fact that she was near the end of a weeks long tour and still had this much strength to take me on is a bit terrifying as I can't imagine how incredibly strong she must be at 100%. I believe the final score was 8-0 with Cheyenne beating me completely one sidedly. Unfortunately we didn't get a lot of time due to her filming schedule and other commitments but I was still completely satisfied with what I had seen and she is definitely one of the best in this business. She even taught me a few basic moves and escape techniques that helped me a lot in the second half of the session! She is an awesome wrestler and person and I look forward to meeting and working with her again in the future. If you get the opportunity to meet her I suggest you take it as you won't find many girls tougher than Cheyenne Jewel out there! She along with the other ladies I wrestled over the last few days gave me an amazing run: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I've mostly healed up from all the grappling bruises but I'll never forget how it hurt so good
Nice review but did I see you took on Sassy Kae how did that go?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mo33 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-22, 21:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
most don't get 3-4 star hotels. Often when they do, it's being sponsored by some guy. They most likely make more doing this than they could make doing other jobs, otherwise they'd do other jobs. But mainly: sell their dignity and self-respect? Look, they can charge whatever they want, and the "omg too expensive" debates get pretty old, but your comment isn't a good look either. Doesn't sound like you have much respect for them, despite your positive review.
Seems you misunderstood my point entirely but ok bro. Not sure how you got that I don’t have much respect for them guess that got lost through text or just lacking basic reading comprehension. Would seem like sort of an oxymoron considering how much I love womans wrestling and continue to see session wrestlers. As I said I appreciate what they do and that they must sometimes undersell themselves to make bank. And lets be real here would you want to wrestle an unattractive 300 pound 65 year old woman for free (or even for money)? Yeah thats what I thought…Lucky these ladies are more professional and not as judgmental as we are or most of us wouldn’t be able to enjoy their services.

1. Sara Lips

2. Cheyenne Jewel

Last edited by MrSpicySalsa; 08-Mar-22 at 21:11.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSpicySalsa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-22, 21:07
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

Your words were "They sell their dignity and self respect so we can live out our fantasy." Sounds really respectful.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-22, 21:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your words were "They sell their dignity and self respect so we can live out our fantasy." Sounds really respectful.
You seem to be focusing on that one sentence and ignoring 4 other paragraphs of praise. Seriously whats your damage? Just going to ignore the obvious troll.

1. Sara Lips

2. Cheyenne Jewel

Last edited by MrSpicySalsa; 09-Mar-22 at 01:18.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSpicySalsa For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-22, 23:00
Points: 6,020, Level: 33 Points: 6,020, Level: 33 Points: 6,020, Level: 33
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,129 Times in 130 Posts

Cheyenne-

I have had 2 great sessions with you and you are the best! Nice job and all totally true. Cant wait to try it again.

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyennejewel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey Bum and others,

Thank you for the kind words. Bum is an extremely strong gentleman, who played sports his whole life. While he claims (LOL) to have no formal wrestling experience, he is a great natural. He was one of my hardest sessions to date and I give him kudos for super strength. I love the way he mentioned that sometimes when we travel we are NOT at our 100% peak performance. I don't think a lot of guys think about that.

Guys, realistically, unless the girl is a black belt (I am not, never claimed to be), a large man does have a chance at pinning and possibly submitting a session wrestler. I don't think it is a good attitude to have that you won't session with a girl you that might not be able to dominated you 100% in a competitive match. Sessions are suppose to be fun for both parties. A competitive match to me is when both people try their hardest (but are safe).

For the record, my rates are less than $400. I only charge more than $300 if the guy wants his session videoed for his own private use. I understand it is an expensive hobby for most. But it is a niche that only a handful of girls are really good at. The ones who actually train have a large expense to keep in shape and keep their skill level rising to impress their peers and clients. And as everyone knows, travel expenses are not cheap. Boycotting session prices definitely will not make me travel anymore lol. Have a great weekend everyone. Take a gander at my new wrestling/beat down clips tore when you have time [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Thank you.

Cheyenne
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gasanesthesia For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-22, 16:50
Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27 Points: 4,357, Level: 27
Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4% Activity: 52.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by needsthestrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The justification is that there are enough guys who will pay it. I do think they should charge less when the guy just wants to be dominated or have a beat-down with little resistance. If it's a real semi-comp session I can understand the higher rate.
Depends on the lady.

Most will charge full price for the first session no matter what, though some have different fees for different types of sessions.

I've had women offer me discounts after I saw them because I don't fight back much. When I was younger, I'd wrestle competitive as I've gotten older, I resist much less and as a result, women have offered me cheaper sessions after the first session.

More common than cheaper, is giving extra time if they like you. I've wrestled with women who've been very generous with their time, but haven't offered a discount.

On the topic of it being too expensive, It is for a lot of guys, but most session wrestlers aren't getting rich and they deal with, some of them, hundreds of e-mails a day, many of them people who have no plan to session and they deal with cancellations and travel and hotel costs and sometimes, medical costs and most session wrestlers aren't getting rich doing this, so asking for lower prices is a touchy subject. It's an understandable ask for the guy who might be working minimum wage and I even remember a guy on disability writing about his struggles with doing 1-2 sessions a year, but it's not fair to the lady to ask for discounts and often not realistic.

I did my first session in the last 1980s for $250. Session fees haven't kept up with inflation. It's was more underground back then, with AmFem, before the internet. Far fewer session girls and fewer guys knew about it. Maybe not relevant, but a trip down memory lane.
The Following User Says Thank You to FormerWrestler For This Useful Post:

Tags
cheyenne jewel, mixed wrestling, session