Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Sep-20, 13:38
Producer
Points: 16,577, Level: 56 Points: 16,577, Level: 56 Points: 16,577, Level: 56
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,590 Times in 702 Posts
Default Re: Grappling Gals

GR 296 Megan Jones vs Hanz

Megan and Hanz mix it up in a most submissions wins match. Megan, a sexy grappler at 5-9 and 180 pounds who is ready to beat up some “twerp”. The twerp is Hanz, himself an experience wrestler who doesn’t go easy on the girls. They get right to it, tangling together on the mats. Megan gets the first submission in less than a minute with a head lock body scissors combination. Hanz comes back, forcing a submission from Megan with a body scissors. The two grapplers wrestle back and forth, each forcing submissions from their opponent. Megan uses head scissors and breast smothers to force submissions and Hanz comes back with holds of his own for make Megan tap out. Each grappler is trying their best to win, you can hear the grunts, groans and heavy breathing and see their straining bodies and muscles. Good mat action with multiple submissions from opponents who are determined to win. Who won? Buy the video and find out.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Grappling Gals: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rvwrestlling For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-20, 13:41
Producer
Last Achievements

GR 297 “Hot Stuff” Hollie vs Kyle

“Hot Stuff” Hollie and Kyle face off for a competitive submissions only match, we catch them warming up with Hollie, topless, stretches her incredible body. Kyle is in for an incredible battle against the sexy, skilled and strong Hollie. Evenly matched, they lock up with neither getting the advantage until Hollie works her legs around his body until she has him in an incredible head scissors. Her weight hanging off his head and neck finally bring him down to the mat. Both want to win as they grapple on the mat, sweating and breathing hard. Hollie keeps the advantage as the roll over the mat mats, trying to use her legs and breasts to score a tap out. Kyle is strong and determined not to submit, is trying his best to force a submission from Hollie. Neither can score as they roll back and forth, arms and legs tangled in mutual head and body scissors. Hollie almost gets a submission with a reverse matchbook pin, but Kyle manages to escape. Finally, they break apart and face off again. You can tell Kyle is getting tired. Hollie finally uses a series of reverse head scissor, reverse breast smother and front head scissor to force a submission from her male opponent. Not letting up, she forces a second tap-out with a full body press and breast smother. Clearly in control, she finishes him off with an awesome head scissors forcing him to tap out twice. Game over for Kyle. Hollie stands proudly over the beaten man and flexing her biceps in victory. Great mat grappling action between to fit wrestlers.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rvwrestlling For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-20, 18:35
Producer
Last Achievements

GR 298 Bella Ink vs Jake Strip Wrestling

Bella Ink and Jake face each other across the mat, Jake thinking he can defeat Bella and Bella just as sure he can’t. Jake even offered a stipulation that he thought would give him an edge. With each submission, the loser would take off an item of clothing. Well, Bella likes to wrestle naked, so she didn’t have a problem. Bella is in fantastic shape and enjoys showing off her solid, tight and toned body. As they close, Bella strikes first, pulling Jake down to the mat right away and sitting on his face for a quick tap out from Jake. He loses his t-shirt and comes back using a body scissors to force Bella to submit. Off comes her bikini top uncovering her awesome breasts. It seems like they were anxious to get naked! A another quick submission by Bella and Jake has to take off his shorts. But he surprised her with having on a second pair of shorts. They tie up again and Jake manages for force a submission with an RNC. Jake suggests they turn the match into a “friendly wrestle”, Bella grins and accepts as Jake takes off his second set of shorts. Bella turns the tables on Jake’s fantasy, quickly attacking with breast smothers, ball squeezing and front head scissors. She starts to toy with him any time she wants using sexy head scissors, spine bending camel clutches, rib-crushing body scissors and sleeper holds. She grinds his balls with her foot at the same time grabbing and squeezing his throat. From a head scissors she uses her feet to smack his balls, laughing at his groans of pain. She traps him between her thick thighs in a reverse head scissors and taunts him about how small his cock is. Bell is an expert at working over her opponents, keeping them trapped in submission holds, tightening them until her victims almost submit, releasing and doing it again, demonstrating her complete control. She laughs, taunts and belittles Jake, he’s so overwhelmed he doesn’t even resist when she traps in in a Boston crab and a standing head scissors. To totally claim her victory Bella sits her naked pussy and ass on his face. He taps out, but Bella just sits like a queen on her throne until he goes to sleep. She ends the match by planting her foot on his naked crotch and flexing her arms in victory. So much for Jake’s idea, he got his naked wrestling match, but he paid in pain and humiliation.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rvwrestlling For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-20, 18:28
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Can I just say... I am VERY excited about the new video from Fetish Adventures!!! “Muscle Man Defeats Tough Girl” (Zsuzsa vs Zsolt).

I CANNOT WAIT to purchase and watch this video. I really prefer watching a strong man taking on and defeating a strong, skilled female fighter (doesn’t have to be “competitive,” in fact I prefer if it’s more “fantasy” or choreographed).

Honestly the only thing I think that would make this more “up my alley” would be if they were in MMA gear and we’re pretending to trade blows.

Not sure how you pulled this off, Bob, but I’ll just say I am definitely going to be looking for more of this content in the future!
Attached Images
File Type: gif 74F55B8B-CF76-4EB7-A022-E0030486E40C.gif (1.24 MB, 29 views)
Old 27-Oct-20, 15:22
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi0mega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can I just say... I am VERY excited about the new video from Fetish Adventures!!! “Muscle Man Defeats Tough Girl” (Zsuzsa vs Zsolt).

I CANNOT WAIT to purchase and watch this video. I really prefer watching a strong man taking on and defeating a strong, skilled female fighter (doesn’t have to be “competitive,” in fact I prefer if it’s more “fantasy” or choreographed).

Honestly the only thing I think that would make this more “up my alley” would be if they were in MMA gear and we’re pretending to trade blows.

Not sure how you pulled this off, Bob, but I’ll just say I am definitely going to be looking for more of this content in the future!
Thank you for the comments. I'll see what I can do.

GR 299 Orsi vs Russ

Veteran Orsi takes on a new challenger who claims he doesn’t even know who she is. She mocks him “I’m a star! I’ve been doing this for 10 years.” Russ is taller, wearing some old-time outfit with his old “junk” almost hanging out not looking like he’ll give Orsi much competition. After all, early in her career her nickname was “ManBeater”. Orsi is looking hot, in her trademark black booty shorts and multi-colored top, with her body in top wrestling shape. Poor Russ really didn’t stand a chance. Orsi, always the pro, gave him a lesson on what a woman whose had training can do. She takes him to the mats with a headlock and precedes to give him the “Mother of All Wrestling Matches”! In less than one minutes he’s tapping out to a smother from Orsi’s magnificent breasts. A body scissors quickly forces another submission. Orsi uses an RNC, head scissors, arm bar and guillotine to force the outmatched man to quickly tap out again and again. Another breast smother forces another submission. She taunts him “Remember these”? We lost count of the times the male tapped out to Orsi’s superior strength and skill. As always, she moved from hold to hold with that deliberate and determined style of hers. Many men have lost wrestling matches to Orsi it’s not shame, but Russ can only be called a unworthy to try to wrestle a star like Orsi. Orsi dominated and humiliated him with face sits, more scissors, cross body pins, head locks, reverse head scissors and more. She finally finished off the unworthy male with a vicious reverse head scissors that had him yelling in pain, making him tap out twice before she released him. Satisfied on a job well done, Orsi stood over the totally beaten man and struck a sexy victory pose.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rvwrestlling For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-20, 19:52
Producer
Last Achievements

GR 300 Sheena vs Zsuzsa– Competitive

For our 300th video we have a special treat for our fans. We don’t often feature female vs female matches but today we have one you don’t want to miss.
Both grapplers are experienced, skilled and strong. Zsuzsa has more experience; however, Sheena in a short time has risen to the top in female and mixed wrestling matches arena. Needless to say, they both are winners and hate to lose, particularly to a female opponent. Sheena was somewhat larger and more muscular but that didn’t intimidate Zsuzsa one bit. That sets the stage for a very hard-fought, submissions only competitive match. These two Amazons go at the full speed from the beginning, bringing their “A” game to the mats. The wrestling was excellent with both women using all their skill and strength to force a submission from their opponent. Scissors, arm bars, RNCs and other holds were used to not only wear their opponent down, but to force submissions. The pace of the match was fast and furious. Towards the end one women was visibly starting to tire but they both fought hard to the very end. We won’t spoil the ending; you’ll have to buy the video to see which Amazon came out the winner.
If you’re a fan of full-speed submission wrestling you will enjoy this video.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rvwrestlling For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-20, 20:03
Producer
Last Achievements

GR 301 Alexa Brooke vs Jake

Jake had no idea he was going to wrestle an experienced and skilled woman wrestler. All he saw as his opponent was a sexy, topless blonde in a red thong. Alexa is a 5’ 10” 150-pound Amazon who is a very experienced fetish wrestler who works out regularly at her local gym. If he thought he was in for an easy match he was sadly mistaken. Right away the aggressive blonde takes him to his back, and keeps him there despite his struggles, holding him in a modified head lock. Alexa quickly rolls him into a front head scissors where she forces him to tap out at 1:22 gone. Looks like it’s going to take Jakes “A” game to make this a match. She wraps him up again in an RNC. Submission # 2 at 2:02 gone. Jakes in trouble and he knows it. Alexa is more than confident she will win the match and attacks again in her aggressive style. She’s on top until Jake escapes for a few second until falling victim to Alexa’s head lock. Another submission for the Amazon beauty. Jake still has a smile on his face, but down he goes again getting trapped in in a reverse head scissors between Alexa’s long, strong thighs. She lets him go, climbs on top and showing off her upper body strength submits him with another head lock. Jake surprises her, taking her down and actually forcing her to submit with an RNC and body scissors. Alexa comes right back and submit Jake with an RNC of her own. Jake is getting tired and Alexa quickly submits him twice more before surprising him by taking off his shorts. Alexa not only like to convincingly beat her opponents, but she also like to humiliate them. She sits on his head, pins his arms and fondles his cock with her foot until he has an erection. Then she rolls him into a head scissors squeezing her strong thighs until he taps out. She switches to a figure 4 head scissors that crush any fight Jake might have left. From behind, Alexa wraps her long legs around him using her feet to fondle and stroke his cock. Switching to a reverse head scissors, she sucks his cock into her mouth. To humiliate him, she doesn’t make him cum, but leaves him laying on the mat his cock stiff and slick with her saliva as she stands over him her foot in her victory pose forcing him admit she’s the winner. What a surprise ending!

Old 17-Nov-20, 13:02
Producer
Last Achievements

GR 302 Lara vs Swifty Rematch - Competitive

SHE”S BACK!! After a lengthy lay-off, fan favorite LARA is back! Looking better and stronger than ever, she’s ready to kick ass and take names. And the first name on her list is – Swifty. He’s wanted revenge since Lara whipped up on him a couple of years ago and he’s super confident he’ll win this match. Lara’s goal is to totally demolish his dream of revenge and she has the tools to do it. She has what we call the 4S’s. Strength. Skill. Stamina. Sexy. Not to mention an unbroken string of victories over men. As they start to circle, Lara keeps her calm demeanor then strikes like an attacking cobra taking him down the a reverse head lock. Then gets a quick submission with a guillotine. Submission 1 to Lara. They come together again, with Lara taking his back and forcing another submission with body scissor RNC combination. Swifty is in good shape and knows his way around the mats, but so is Lara and she is just a little quicker, a little faster and maybe a little stronger than her opponent. Lara continues to dominate the match, controlling and overwhelming Swifty. He does get in some offense, but Lara is able to power out of his holds, countering with a hold of her own and forcing another submission. Lara has awesome leg and upper body strength that Swifty is unable to effectively counter. Lara overwhelms him with arm bars, head scissors from her wonderfully thick thighs and more holds submitting him time and time again. Switfy’s dream of revenge was destroyed by this wrestling Amazon. Words cannot fully describe the intensity of this body to body, skin to skin competitive match between two skilled warriors. You have to see it. After a final submission, Lara stands over her beaten opponent and flexes her victory pose.
Lara at her finest and most aggressive. If you are a fan of Lara, this is a must have video.

Old 27-Nov-20, 17:21
Producer
Last Achievements

GR 303 Shauna Ryanne vs Victor

Some days nothing seems to go as planned as Shauna Ryanne found out when she got on the mats with Victor. Shauna has a good record of wins against men but today was just not her day. Victor swiftly overwhelmed her, pinning her down and locking her in sleepers and painful submission holds. All her attempts at gaining the advantage fails, Victor is just too much for her. He punished her with full nelsons, body scissors, a camel clutch and arm bar forcing her to submit over and over again. How humiliating for the sexy redhead. We’re confident that Shauna won’t let this loss ruin her passion for defeating and dominating other males when she meets them on the mats.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rvwrestlling For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-20, 09:12
Points: 2,178, Level: 19 Points: 2,178, Level: 19 Points: 2,178, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Can I see camel clutch photo from this match? This will decide if I buy it