Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Sep-20, 12:53
Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31 Points: 5,379, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Matrona Virus. Men are forced to stay home. Family fights begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blobfish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fantasize is OK. I was always bullied in the school, hence are my fantasies about a girl who would protect me and beat down all my offenders.
Sure that's a nice, hot fantasy too! I will include it. and also the whole story is about women protecting men from this virus
And I'm sorry that you were bullied

Last edited by Young Amazon; 22-Sep-20 at 13:12.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-20, 21:51
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Very good idea for the story!

I think in the next episode you should also have female policewomen subduing men who "escape". Also because of the situation, it would be realistic that the police would have to recruit many young athletic women to help them out, as they wouldn't have enough female police officers to replace the males. So maybe some athletic teenage girls would have to restrain older males (like from the family you write about) to enforce the new laws.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-20, 23:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuentinJobber [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The story is interesting. I have read several stories (of the femdom genre) that show the establishment of a matriarchal state but none like this, introducing biological topics and a more cruel view of them.

Everything is posed so explicitly and abruptly that it gives the impression of being a horror movie (a very sensual one, by the way). So (if you'll allow me to refer to you directly, amazon) I can't help but try to imagine how exciting it must be to envision a world in which men slowly die while women stay fresh, energetic, and beautiful, marching toward a world of progress.

But beyond that, it makes me think of a fictional world in which women make up 80% of the population, assuming all kinds of jobs, including the heaviest and most unpleasant. Like being a soldier, for example. It would be interesting for me to read stories about battles between women in that sense.

I really like Sara. I would love to see new chapters that show more dominance on her part but in this case, more physical (with mixed wrestling).
Thanks a lot for the comment! Yes i will focus more on the family affairs, while in the background the matriarchy is established..lol.
Yes, Sara will become very dominant and get into many physical fights, and she won't lose so often..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-20, 00:03
Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23
Last Achievements

The leg/foot domination combined with the mental domination is so, so perfect. Love the part where Sara is smoking the dad in the video game so she feels comfortable putting a bare foot on his face to show that he is worthless. Rolling that into a headscissors while her upper body is free to continue dismantling her son in video games was so hot. I vote for a continuation of situations in wrestling matches where the mother and sister are always finding ways to force the faces of their men to make contact with the bottoms of their superior feet. Great story my friend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaycarp89 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-20, 00:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycarp89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The leg/foot domination combined with the mental domination is so, so perfect. Love the part where Sara is smoking the dad in the video game so she feels comfortable putting a bare foot on his face to show that he is worthless. Rolling that into a headscissors while her upper body is free to continue dismantling her son in video games was so hot. I vote for a continuation of situations in wrestling matches where the mother and sister are always finding ways to force the faces of their men to make contact with the bottoms of their superior feet. Great story my friend.
Thanks so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed it! The men will surely get to feel and taste the female feet of the family often, in many fights!... I like it also, if a woman fights using her feet too (like neckscissors/footscissors/ holding him down with her feet) beats a guy with them and yes, pressing his face into her soles..
The Following User Says Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-20, 01:39
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Last Achievements

I've got to say it intrigues me the way this story is going to continue. Mother and daughter have massacred their male opponents easily at almost everything. I wonder if now that they know the truth of female supremacy they will go on believing they can beat the females... or will they feel envy? Will it only focus on this family or will it grow until it becomes some sort of international battle of the sexes where all the families with males and females want to show who the real stronger sex is? If I lived in such circumstances, I would try to keep my pride and go on with my life until I find a fragile point in female's new evident supremacy (in case there is one).
The Following User Says Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-20, 10:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very good idea for the story!

I think in the next episode you should also have female policewomen subduing men who "escape". Also because of the situation, it would be realistic that the police would have to recruit many young athletic women to help them out, as they wouldn't have enough female police officers to replace the males. So maybe some athletic teenage girls would have to restrain older males (like from the family you write about) to enforce the new laws.
Yeah, thanks, I will surely include girls' police forces... and they will do their job really well!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Young Amazon For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-20, 23:54
Points: 4,105, Level: 27 Points: 4,105, Level: 27 Points: 4,105, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=Paschendale;444184]I've got to say it intrigues me the way this story is going to continue. Mother and daughter have massacred their male opponents easily at almost everything. I wonder if now that they know the truth of female supremacy they will go on believing they can beat the females... or will they feel envy? Will it only focus on this family or will it grow until it becomes some sort of international battle of the sexes where all the families with males and females want to show who the real stronger sex is? If I lived in such circumstances, I would try to keep my pride and go on with my life until I find a fragile point in female's new evident supremacy (in case there is one).[/QUOT
A mother and daughter can beat them in men's affairs e.g.
Opening jars.
Repairing a car, washing machines etc.
Carrying heavy objects such as refrigerator, toilet, etc.
A duel who has a stronger head for spirits.
Women also have ejaculation (squirting orgasm) and you can do a contest who will do more ejaculation.
A real match e.g. football, soccer, basketball, tennis.
The Following User Says Thank You to Esmeralda1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 01:53
Points: 4,105, Level: 27 Points: 4,105, Level: 27 Points: 4,105, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Opening jars.
Women also have ejaculation (squirting orgasm) and you can do a contest who will do more ejaculation.

Added after 29 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paschendale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've got to say it intrigues me the way this story is going to continue. Mother and daughter have massacred their male opponents easily at almost everything. I wonder if now that they know the truth of female supremacy they will go on believing they can beat the females... or will they feel envy? Will it only focus on this family or will it grow until it becomes some sort of international battle of the sexes where all the families with males and females want to show who the real stronger sex is? If I lived in such circumstances, I would try to keep my pride and go on with my life until I find a fragile point in female's new evident supremacy (in case there is one).
Opening jars.

Last edited by Esmeralda1991; 26-Sep-20 at 01:53.
The Following User Says Thank You to Esmeralda1991 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-20, 01:54
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmeralda1991 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Opening jars.
>Women also have ejaculation (squirting orgasm) and you can do a contest who will do more ejaculation.

I like this one. Though that's not a man's affair... She could also consider a "first who cums loses" match (I created a post like that some time ago from which she can take many original ideas).
The Following User Says Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:

Tags
family wrestling, female supremacy, femdom, mixed fight