Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Aug-18, 19:44
Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27 Points: 4,288, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: The Gloves and The Girl (First Story!)

Part 3

Kelsey nodded and looked back at me now.

“Three out of five it is!” She said excitedly as she rolled her shoulders and neck as well, limbering up for the second round. I had lost one already, and I have to say I was having too much fun for my pride to hurt much. I knew Kelsey could handle herself well enough now, and I was going to give her my all just like she asked. “Now that we’ve warmed up, let’s really go at it!” She said with a smirk.

“You’re on!” I said back excitedly. And with that, we began to approach each other again. This time I took the initiative to attack first, throwing my right fist outward in a jab. Kelsey wasn’t quite expecting that, and she took the gloved punch right in the front of her mouth.

“Ah!” She involuntarily yelped, But to my surprise it didn’t slow her down a bit. When I leaned forward to try and grapple her again, I didn’t get far before her right elbow struck the side of my temple, and hard. The blow exploded in my head as I was staggered to the side, and she furiously followed up by rushing in, putting her arm around the back of my neck and driving her fist home into my bare stomach.

“Aghhhh!” I gasped as the punch sank in before I ever had time to tense against the strike. As I doubled over, I wrapped my arms around her waist to try and wrench her down. But WHAM! Came her knee into my gut. I coughed and felt a little spittle leave my lips before a second knee hit me square in the same spot once again. I felt my grip leave her waist as I curled on the ground on my knees, gasping hard for a breath with my arms wrapped around my stomach.

But she wasn’t about to let up. She kneeled down and grabbed my head, rolling backwards, pulling me forward on top of her and wrapping me into a perfect guillotine choke. As she wrapped her perfect legs around my waist in a full guard, I felt my arousal brush against her. She giggled squeezed in the choke.

“Having fun sweetheart?” She asked as she wiggled her hips before clamping down harder. I couldn’t help but nod as best I could, since talking was off the table in this choke. But fun aside, I knew I was in trouble. My girlfriend had been trouncing me in this round and I had to do something fast to avoid a 0-2 score!

Luckily, her sides were exposed and I still had the use of my arms. So I started frantically slamming my fist into her kidney as hard as I possibly could. The impact giving a satisfying smack each time. Kelsey held fast, barely letting out a grunt with the first couple of hits as she tried to clamp down her choke even more. But I lowered my chin, digging it into her arm to get a bit of relief as I kept firing off my kidney shots.

Eventually, her grunts became helps as the sting of my hits became more and more painful until finally, I could barely hear my back glove smacking against her over the frustrated shouts of pain she let out. And luckily I felt my breath begin to return as her grip loosened. Finally, after a seeming eternity, I was free! I slipped my head out of her arm and leaned up.

I was still in her legs but I needed to stay on the attack. She quickly brought her hands up to protect her face as I started throwing punches downward. She blocked several, but I got in a few rights past her guard. Finally as I felt her legs start to let go of my waist, I brought my hand downward in a crushing hammerfist to her chest. Getting a loud thump and a satisfying yell from Kelsey just before her feet came around to shove me savagely off of her. I flew onto my back, and I heard her groan as she started to stand.

Now I was hurting, and I was still fighting for breath. But I knew she was hurting too, and I couldn’t let her recover. I rolled to the balls of my feet and pounced at her not unlike a cat springing at its prey, sending us both sprawling back to the grass messily. But I was on top. Kelsey’s face screwed up as she hit the ground again on her stomach and let out an ‘OOF’ I had to work fast. I grabbed her right arm and shoved it hard behind her back in a hammerlock.

She let out a yell of pain and I twisted it in harder. Even if she got out, she was right handed, and I needed that arm to be weaker. She thrashed beneath me and my arousal only became more noticeable as I had her straddled on the ground. For good measure, I used my left hand to throw a couple of punches into the side of her head. She was weakining! I had this!!

“Wanna tap yet Kelsey?” I asked as I wrenched in the hold even harder. Her yell became a scream, and I was eternally thankful that no one was around to hear this. But she still shook her head. So I placed my left hand on her shoulder and cruelly used it for leverage to push the hammerlock in even harder. I was worried that I was going to injure her, but I also was confident that she knew her limits.

“Agh....FUCK!! FUCK!!! I GIVE I GIVE!!” She finally shouted.

I let go and looked at her. To my surprise, once she had taken a second to recover...she grinned.

“That’s one...to...one....” she gasped as I rolled off and stood to help her up. She looked at me and winked.

“At least two more rounds to go babe. You okay?” I asked with a smile.

She smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

“More than okay.” She said as her hands came up. Mine flew up as well as she nodded, already dancing around each other. She slammed her gloved fist right into my cheek and round three was on.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Boxerboy91 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-18, 20:10
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

that was a good round. as the match goes forward & the competitive nature intensifies it wouldnt hurt the story a bit if she started discarding articles of clothing as she became free of her inhibitions. just a thought. nice job so far.
Old 30-Aug-18, 22:46
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksample [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
that was a good round. as the match goes forward & the competitive nature intensifies it wouldnt hurt the story a bit if she started discarding articles of clothing as she became free of her inhibitions. just a thought. nice job so far.

Well...we’ll see where it goes Glad you like it so far! I look forward to finishing it and maybe writing some more.
Old 23-Apr-19, 19:18
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

We need more of this! Please continue it!
Old 28-Apr-19, 23:06
Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Story is great I hope you can continue
Old 29-Apr-19, 01:22
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Nice story; great plot, great action. The way the guy is reluctant at the beginig, but began to fight back and win one round... NICE!.
Old 16-Sep-20, 07:55
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

the best thing in the story is the competition/challenge (not one side game) , no one anticipate the winner which made this story exited , with fabulous challenging dialogues between each competitors.
please more writing , i liked the other story as well.
when you will continue that fantastic story??
Old 24-Sep-20, 04:18
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekowrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the best thing in the story is the competition/challenge (not one side game) , no one anticipate the winner which made this story exited , with fabulous challenging dialogues between each competitors.
please more writing , i liked the other story as well.
when you will continue that fantastic story??
I actually scrapped this story in favor of the other lol. I'm continuing work on Young Love and War tonight! This one just wasn't doing it for me. I wanted to write something a bit better lol