Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Aug-20, 16:56
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dont mess with Gypsy girls!

Big fan of anything with forced masturbation. I wish it were in more stories and a lot more videos and sadly usually in the rare instances it's in a video, it's often done poorly.
Old 01-Sep-20, 00:39
Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25 Points: 3,723, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My stool is whipped away from me and Gemma is advancing towards me menacingly. She adopts kind of a crouching position with both arms extended in front of her and her hands are almost reminiscent of claws. She smiles but as she has a gum guard in she looks a bit goofy, but I am wary of her and what she might do now the gloves are off. I decide that the best form of defence is attack so I decide I will charge her and go for a bearhug. MISTAKE! As I rush into her she extends a leg up and kicks me square in the chest, this almost knocks me off my feet and I stagger backwards.

She advances and lashes out a roundhouse kick with her right leg which I block with my left arm. But the kick has numbed my arm and sent shockwaves right through my body, she still advances and she knees my right thigh giving me a deadleg, and she then goes to knee me again, in the groin this time with her left knee, but I am quick enough to grab her knee cupping my right hand under it, this brings her dangerously close to me; my intention is to hoist her knee high and to push her on the chest so she falls over, but as I lift her knee, she wraps an arm around the back of my head and she jumps up so she is hanging off my neck. With her free hand she scratches my face, I think she was going for the gouge but I turned away at the last moment and she just missed my eyes.

With all her weight around my neck I fall forwards and we land in a heap on the floor. I however am on top of her and she is clearly winded, I position myself in a classic schoolboy pin with my knees on her biceps. She bucks and I am thrown slightly forward, and she tries to wrap her arms around my thighs. I know I have an advantage now, however, not being a regular fighter I am clueless as to what to do next, but I am aware that my groin is touching her chin, and I shamefully can feel my member growing, she I guess, is also aware of this and bucks and wriggles more, which kind of doesn't suppress,but only encourages my stirrings. She presses her chin down, but if she was aiming for my balls she misses and is just further encouraging the swelling in my shorts.

She spits out her gumguard and for the first time she speaks "I am gonna make you suffer you fuckin perv! she calmly promises me in a broad Irish accent. She then raises her right knee and smashes me in the back, and again and again, each time she is edging me a little further forward, on the fourth ocassion I am pushed further forward and put my left arm on the canvas just above her head and with my right hand I go for the little vixen's throat; however she clearly was working on a plan, and with my weight further forward she is now able to bring her right leg up and over my head, she hooks her shin under my chin, grits her teeth and begins to force me backwards, when she has pushed me far enough her other leg is able to be brought back far enough that she can place her foot on my face. She starts to apply pressure pushing me further off her but as my knees raise off her arms she grabs my arm and pistons her foot into my face at close range three times. It is all happening so fast, I hear the crowd roaring encouragment, her legs glide around my throat and she has me in a head scissors.

My hands grab at her slim legs, but she crosses her ankles and applies pressure. She reaches across me and grabs one arm with both hands and then lays it out flat and rolls so it is under her waist. My other arm is grabbing at her ankles, but my attempts to get her to release me are in vain. I switch to her knees as she slightly changes position my hand slips under the knee which is over my own neck, she clamps it down again and now my hand is trapped.

She lifts herself up on one elbow, and smiles "you silly pathetic little man, you know I have been training for cage fighting for years but I was never allowed to really inflict damage because I was still at school, I may only look about 15, but it was actually my 18th birthday yesterday, that means I can fight properly now. Whatcha think I'm gonna do mister?"

"Please no, please don't hurt me any more!" I plead.

"Well I could gouge your eyes out" she threatens, whilst clawing her hand in front of my terrified eyes "or I could pull your arm out of the little prison I have made and break it with an armbar....always wanted to do that. But no I'm gonna turn that pathetic, frightened face to mush with my elbow!" and she raises her elbow above my face.

"NO NO I submit!" I scream

"You BASTARD!" she screams and slams her elbow into my face a couple of times before Rose rescues me by pulling her off me.

As she rises off me I shake my head and blood drops from my nose which is clearly broken. Stacy arrives and starts to plug my nostrils to stop the flow of blood. Stacy also pulls by ripped vest off me. I look over to Gemma and she is smiling and she is being sponged down. She is taking off the knee length pads and also her top and shorts revealing a gold bikini. She seems so slight, I cannot beleive she has just destroyed me. Standing there in her bikini she looks incredibly sexy.

Rose stands in the centre of the ring and the seconds bring me and Gemma to the centre of the ring. Rose addresses the crowd again "Right the winner by three submissions is our own gypsy destroyer....Geeeeema!!!" And again the crowd roar. "Now Gemma I think he robbed you of completing your elbow smashes, but he is now yours to dispose of as you wish, so if you want to you can finish the job in any way you wish!"

Gemma turns and look at me, and she sees I am a quivering wreck. She whispers something to Rose, who in turn whispers to Stacy.
Stacy then comes behind me and pulls down my shorts, Rose turns to me shrugging her shoulders and says nonchalently "she wants you naked"

I go to pull up my shorts and Stacy looks at me as if I am completely mad, Rose grabs me roughly by the shoulder and the crowd shouts angry insults at me. Rose explains "I don't think you understand, you fucking lost mate, don't even try to resist, Gemma is totally in charge, she can dispose of you as she wishes, any further nonsense and we will throw you into the crowd just as a starter!"

I am terrified and allow Stacy to complete the task of removing my shorts and I stand naked and defeated.

Gemma turns and stands in front of me, real close, she does a double bicep flex and again issues an order "look at these muscles, they destroyed you, didnt they? DIDNT THEY!?" she shouts "yes" I meekly reply, "Look at my body, so lithe, so toned, so dominant" and she strokes my face and arm. Hell this is almost like a lap dance I think.

"DROP TO YOUR KNEES!" she instructs. Wary of the consequence for non compliance I comply. She stands in front of me, her midriff is now at my eye level, she slowly bends a knee and rubs it against my upper thigh, and up my torso. For the second time I feel my erection growing. I feel so ashamed in front of everyone, young and old alike they are laughing as my erection grows. "NOW WANK FOR ME!"

I look up at her and her face is stern with not a trace of compassion, I turn to look at Rose who is smirking, and Stacy who is wide eyed and furiously rubbing herself. Reluctantly I start to wank and as I do Gemma walks behind me and crouches down. I see her knees appear either side of me and feel her bullet nipples press into my back. She loops an arm around my neck and clasps another over it and has me in a sleeper hold. She pulls it just tight enough for me to know she means business and whispers in my ear, "Come on now, wank for me like your life depends on it .....cos actually it does....I'm gonna just crank up the pressure every 10 seconds, and I will only release if you cum ......or if your are clearly dead!" and she nibbles my ear playfully and cranks up the pressure.

"No please, dont d.." but she cranks up another notch silencing me. My breathing is now becoming much more difficult and I feel the pressure in my head, I must me going a crazy shade of red and it feels like my head is about to explode. I furiously wank. In the crowd I notice the gypsy girl who spat at me earlier, she looks me in the eye and draws the index finger of one hand across her neck. Am I really going to die like this. The pressure cranks up and she brings me closer into her and my cock explodes, spaying my cum over the canvas in front of me. She releases me, stands up behind me and presses her knee into my back so I fall forward on top of my own cum.

Rose turns to Gemma and again there is whispering. Rose continues "Now that you have humiliated yourself, Gemma has decided that your life isn't worth saving, but she has kindly suggested that myself and Stacy can assist in your execution!" The crowd again roar their approval, but even their noise is drowned out by that of Stacy who is shreiking with excitement. I look up at Rose who looks down on me smirking......what evil plans do they have for me next???
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to md469 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 08:36
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Wow, Gemma just demolished him. I did like seeing her dominance, and her tight little body in that gold bikini, but for some reason I am really looking forward to what Rose and Stacy are going to do to him.

Thank you for continuing this, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-20, 23:57
Last Achievements

I am lying on the canvas, panting for breath and Gemma crouches next to me, "Did you think your death would be that quick ....and that painless you useless little fuck? We are gonna make you suffer first, oh yes we will fuck you right up....you gonna be begging us to kill you by the time we are through with you"
"Oh please.....I will do anything you ask just let me go....please let me live...I beg you?" I plead.
"There is only one thing I want from you ....and that is for you to die a slow and painfull death" and she elbows me in my ribs and laughs.

As she rises I notice that Rose and Stacy have changed, they are both now wearing bikinis Stacy has a black one and Rose a white one. They are the sort which leave little to the imagination, and they are both wearing black knee length boots. They are stretching in the ring as if they are readying themselves for a race.

Gemma nods to the girls and takes a few steps backwards. Stacy runs straight at me and boots me straight in the torso. "Ohhh Yeeees!" she shouts "that makes me soooo wet!" she stands over me and stomps me in my torso a couple of times, I look up at her and she is gritting her teeth and smiling and almost frothing at the mouth with excitement.

"Stand up!" she orders ".....do it NOW or so help me I will kick all your teeth out here and now!"
I stand, naked and petrified,
"Now put your hands behind your back and stand with your legs apart" orders Stacy, she nods at Rose who walks behind me and roughly grabs me by the arms.
Stacy approaches me and puts her hands on my shoulders "Look at my lovely legs" she says and I bow my head, and they sure are beautiful, slim, lithe, and without an ounce of fat. She has the sort of legs which when she would stand with her legs together you could pass a tennis ball between them just below the knees and possibly just above as well. She slowly raises her right knee up and nestles it in my groin and rubs it up and down, and the little fella down below starts to stand to attention. I am rewarded by a smile , more slow grinding, then she quickly withdraws her knee, and slams it back between my legs as hard as she can whilst steadying herself by leaning against my shoulders. The pain is excruciating and I go to fall to the floor, but Rose grips me hard and also slams her knee into my balls from behind and holds it up, effectively taking my weight.

She hisses into my ear "Stay fucking stood or I'll break your fucking bones one by one!"
"No ...please.." I say pathetically.
Stacy has now dropped to her knees, and is stroking my legs, again provoking a response down below, which this time is rewarded my her clenching her fist and reatedly punching my balls and laughing hysterically.
"Oh God no please" I shout and Rose again hisses into my ear
"You wait until I start on you ....THEN you will be begging" she then turns to Gemma and says "wanna go?"
Stacy screams "oh yes Gem nail his balls for me girl" and Gemma appears in front of me swaying her hips, she swaggers and dances about in anticipation before aiming a kick square in my balls and then moving in closer she pistons her little knee into my balls again and again and again as I scream. She only stops when she has run out of steam.
I feel Rose letting go of my arms and I slump to the floor.

Rose pipes up again "Now what did I say about not dropping to the floor? I am gonna have to break some bones now!" and she drops on top of me and kneels on my right wrist. My hand is on the canvass palm down and she grabs my little finger and looks me in the eyes and bends it further and further until I feel it can bend no more. Stacy appears in front of me crouching so she can look into my eyes "DO IT" she screams as she is clearly pleasuring herself and Rose pulls up the finger harshly and is rewarded by a SNAP and a scream from myself.

I am sobbing as Rose then lifts the adjacent finger and Stacy licks her lips and raises her eyebrows as SNAP another finger is broken. I scream again and thrash my legs about and I knee Stacy in her back "What the ACTUAL FUCK" she says "Right hold the fuckers legs down Gem" she screams and Rose laughs "I know what you wanna do" and Rose kneels across my thighs and Gemma is instructed to kneel across my shins and hold my legs down.
"Right which knee hit me? The left I think" and Stacy stands over my knee and raises her right leg up over it.
"Noooooo" I plead
But she ignores me and stamps down on it repeatedly,
"That...BLAM...will BLAM....teach....BLAM .....you BLAM to BLAM not BLAM knee BLAM me!"

I am now crippled and couldnt get away even if they let me.
They get up and high five each other before Rose turns to the others and says "Massage?" The other two laugh and they kick me over so I am lying on my front. Rose drops onto my back planting herself ass first on the bottom of my back she positions both arms by my sides and starts massaging my back as the others snigger.
Rose then grabs one arm (the one without the broken fingers) and lifts it behind my back, she plants a knee on the back of the corresponding shoulder and pulls the arm up at an unnatural angle
"Only one thing more painful than a break........dislocation" and she pulls the shoulder higher, she leans forward and puts her shoulder into the top of the arm and leans further forward "this body is gonna break you" and puts her weight forward and is rewarded by a slooping and popping sound as my shoulder is dislocated.

The pain is like nothing else I have ever felt.
Until now the sound of the crowd is like white noise, in the greater scheme of things I was more worried about my immediate predicament, but I could hear the tone of the crowd noise change. It seemed that there was a degree of panic in the crowd, then I smelt smoke. The building was on fire, I have no idea why or how, but as I look beyond the girls I see the place is well alight.
"FUCK!" shouts Rose, "we had better get outa here"
"What about him?" shouts Stacy over the noise of the crowd.
I look up at the girls, my arm is dislocated, I have multiple bruising and broken ribs and fingers, and of course my one knee is shattered. There is no way I can get out on my own.
Rose stands over me, looks at Stacy and says "leave him to burn!" and Rose kicks me in the ribs as a parting gesture, Stacy crouches down and whispers into my ear "shame I wanted to kill you myself" and kisses me on the forehead.
"Please, help me!" I plead as she skips away.
I am left helpless, I can hear the sound of fire engines but the flames are taking hold.
I am resigned to my fate when Gemma steps forward and is standing over me.
"Oh thank God - you gotta be quick, please help me up!" I implore her to hurry.
She grabs my good arm and goes to help me up but then drops me down, smiles and kneels on my chest.
She smiles and raises an elbow above my unprotected face
"Nobody's gonna stop me now!" and she pistons her elbow repeatedly into my face until there is just darkness...................
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to md469 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-20, 10:05
Last Achievements

Holy shit, the girls didn't leave much of him behind. Stacy really is a sadistic little bitch, though they all enjoy breaking him to some degree. I bet he wishes he never interrupted their mugging of that guy in the first installment, now.

Thanks for continuing this, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Sep-20, 21:53
Last Achievements

I awoke in hospital some days later. The emergency services had found my body in the burning building and I was in an induced coma for almost a week.
I recuperated in hospital for some weeks before I was allowed to go back home where I lived on my own.
We are now three months after the attack and I am still not fit enough to work. I spend each day doing various pysiotherapy exercises trying to repair my battered body and in particular my shoulder and reconstructed knees which required a couple of operations including the use of pins and replacement kneecaps.
Every week I get a visit from a pysiotherapist who is an attractive girl, as such I always look forward to her visit, however due to the recent pandemic, I havent had a visit for ten days but then I get a call to inform me that they healthcare provider has found a physio who is prepared to visit whilst maintaining certain safety requirements.
I am pleased to get this visit as it breaks the monotony of my slow recuperation.
I hear a knock at the door and there is a girl stood with the customary folding consultation table.
She introduces herself as Elena and has an Eastern European accent. She has her hair tied up in a net, and is wearing a surgical facemask and blue surgical gloves. Very professional I think. She is also wearing a nurses dress and flat shoes. Her legs are bare and relatively pale but nicely toned.
She sets up the table in my front room and as usual I strip down to my boxer shorts.
She gets me to lie face down on the table and I put my head through the hole and I am looking at the floor. I feel her drop some oil on my back and she starts rubbing and meading the muscles in my upper back and shoulder.
"How is your shoulder today?" she asks
"Not too bad" I reply "Are you going to use the infrared machine on it today, because I didnt see you bring the machine in?"
"Yes, dont worry, my assistant is bringing it in, she was delayed by a call on her mobile but she will be here soon. So tell me how did you sustain the injuries you have?"
I explain to her what had happened in reasonable detail and she sympathises with my plight, she asks me which injury hurt most and I said both the shoulder dislocation and shattered kneecap were excruciating.
She comes round to stand in front of the bench, and I can get a close look at her legs in front of me. They have tiny blonde hairs on her well defined legs. They are almost milky white and she has well defined calfs and I can just see her knees but the table isnt high enough for me to see her thighs. She stands there massaging my shoulder and as she applies pressure I see her calf in her left leg flexing. I like what I see and mindful that I will surely be asked to turn over soon I try to supress my natural thoughts and instincts; however I fantasize about rubbing my hands along the contours of her leg. I try to make smalltalk..."your legs must be cold as it is freezing cold today, I am surprised you dont wear tights or something"
There is silence from her, and I am embarassed as maybe I have overstepped the mark and I am being too familiar. There is a knock at the door and the silence is broken.
"That will be my assistant, I will just let her in, stay as you are" she instructs.
She immediately returns and positions herself in the same position as before. However she is joined by her assistant and from my position I can see another pair of legs. This girl is wearing black socks which go to just below her knees. She is a little shorter than her colleague so I can see her shapely knees and the bottom of her thighs. Oh how I wish I could get a better look at her thighs but my viewpoint is fixed and disappointingly limited.
"Can my assistant make me a coffee please?" asks Elena. "Of course, 2 sugars for me please" I reply.
The girl disappears and I hear my kettle boil. A couple of minutes later the two legs again become 4 as the two of them stand close to my face. Elena then discusses my injuries with her assistant and invites her to massage my shoulder.
However she is clearly not as experienced as her massage is considerably harsher. Elena moves to my side and massages my upper back but I am having to endure a serious mauling from the new girl. The new girl has positioned herself very close to my face and through the pain I can still enjoy a close up view of her legs. Such a shame she is wearing knee length socks as I would love to see her calfs however her knees are tanned and smooth and she clearly has slim legs and I cannot see any hair on them, or even a spot or freckle.....perfection. I dont want to appear too pathetic so put up with the pain for a while until it is getting intense so I pipe up
"Ow, that really hurts, can you just ease off a bit please"
For the first time the girls speaks "on a scale of 1 to 10, how much does it hurt?"
"About a 6 or 7" I reply "your voice is familiar, have we met before?"
"Oh yes" she says and I look up.
Standing in front of me is Gemma, the girl who beat me so badly at the gypsy site. She is wearing just a pair of daisy duke shorts and a bikini top.
"Hold him down Rose!" and I realise at this point that Elena is in fact Rose. She plants a knee on my back and forces my head back down into the hole on the consulting table. I see one of Gemma's knees being recoiled back and then it pistons up into my face. She repeats the blow two more times before thrusting up a fourth time and grinding it into my nose, twisting it at the same time to cause maximum damage and pain. Despite the pain, I can feel how cold her knee is, she must have been outside for some time.
I hear the door open again and immediately recognise Stacy's voice "Oh have you started without me!" she shouts and Gemma withdraws her knee from my face. Stacy crouches by the table and I see her bare legs, her thighs and bent knees are just below my face, they are so long and lean almost like those of a model. Her face appears looking up at me "Hello again, remember me!" she shouts excitedly.
"Oh no please...." I wail.
She smiles "We have come to finish what we started ........you gonna wish you had burnt....." she then turns to the other girls "Did you boil the kettle?" At that time I feel Rose's hands grab me tighter she is holding my shoulders down and Gemma grabs one of my ankles and I feel a sharp burning sensation on the back of that leg. She is pouring the scalding hot water over the back of my knee. I scream and the girls just laugh and I can see Stacy smiling at me looking deep into my eyes "we are gonna have such a lovely time loverboy" again she turns to the others "get the funnel!"
To be continued........
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to md469 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-20, 12:46
Last Achievements

Wow, these girls can REALLY hold a grudge.

I love it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-20, 16:54
Last Achievements

I hope you are enjoying my story. In these troubled times of lockdown etc, I for one am not getting out as much as I would usually however I have enjoyed compiling this tale, and have, through another site, also compiled stories for other users on an unpaid commission basis. The way I have done this is to invite readers to send me a private message telling me what sort of story they would like me to compile, I respond with probing questions to find out what fantasies they have and what they would like to see in the story, and then I compile a story for them. The idea is that they then reciprocate and write a story back for me, taking note of my likes etc. If anyone is interested in this please send me a message and maybe we can put this spare time to good use
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to md469 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-20, 16:31
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This is Uber awesome story. I love how he get back to being damages more and more.
Great style of writing also.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-20, 21:56
Last Achievements

I am terrified of what the funnel entails however I feel the girls take their hands off me and I spin round to face my tormentors. Rose is standing there with a funnel in her hand.
Right "Heads or Tails?" she says. I look confused and she smiles "Heads it goes in your mouth, tails....in your arse"
She looks at me and waits for an answer..."errr heads?" I weakly mumble
Her smile broadens and she tells me to stand up.
I do so and she stands in front of me in a very socially UNdistant way, she leans forward and whispers in my ear something which I dont quite catch "pardon" I say and she says..
"I said, I love the noise men make when I do this" and she knees me hard in the balls. The other girls laugh as I drop to my haunches.
"Pin him down!" she orders and both the other girls pull my legs away from me so I fall onto my back. They kneel painfully over my knees including the one which was so badly damaged before. I hear Stacy telling Gemma to kneel specifically on my injured knee. Rose then stands over me hands on hips (funnel in hand) and drops down onto my chest. Her knees are either side of my head and I can see the tiny hairs on her lilywhite legs. Her thighs are mildly muscled, her calfs are well defined and her knees are larger than I would have imagined with lots of boney contours. She sees me looking at her legs and again smiles wickedly, she brings her knees together squeezing my face. She has strong legs and my cheeks are under immense pressure. She laughs as my face is disfigured by the pressure, she slowly lowers to sharp end of the funnel down towards my face. I grit my teeth and she turns to Gemma "knee!" and Gemma positions her knees one across my thigh and the other over my shin and elbows down on my damaged knee. I scream and Rose jams the funnel into my mouth. I feel it pressing againt the back of my throat and gag.
"Now you have two options....struggle and I will force you to gag and choke on your own vomit.....or relax and take your medicine" she pulls the funnel back slightly and I relax.
"Attaboy" she leans forward and spits a long big dollop of slimey spit into the funnel and I feel it slowly running down my throat and I wretch as they all laugh. The other girls leave my legs and crouch over my face. I can see two pairs of shiny knees and three faces smiling down at me. Gemma clears her throat of flem and chews it around her own mouth gathering it up, she nods at Stacy who does the same and they then both spit it into the funnel and laugh.
"Very good girls....that was the starter, I think he needs a drink now girls"
Stacy pulls off her knickers and positions herself over the funnel and pisses into it, in copious quantities. I struggle to swallow it and it is gathering up the funnel there is so much of it.
"Girls, he's not drinking it....hold his nose Gemma" and Gemma pinches my nostrils and I am forced to drink,but there is so much I am genuinely drowning in the girl's pee.
"Go on drown the fucker" screams Stacy with relish then Gemma passes the kettle to Rose and she pours the entire contents into the funnel to clean me out....or drown me. Gemma again closes my nostrils and looks at Rose "drown him!" Gemma says.
I swallow the contents of the kettle willingly knowing there is a finite amount, but as i cannot breath I am struggling and there is still half a litre or so in the funnel. My eyes are wide open and I look over to Stacy who is now crouching adjacent to me pleasuring herself "oooh yess drown him" she moans. I am coughing and spluttering and tapping madly at Rose's knees which have tightened around my face, I am actually drowning. I buck and lift Rose ever so slightly but she repositions herself putting my hands under her knees and forcing the funnel deep down my throat. Is this really it.....is this the end???
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to md469 For This Useful Post:

Tags
beatdown, executrix, girl bullies, girlgang, girls fighting, school girl pin, scissoring, torturing, two on one