Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Sep-20, 15:41
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: For fantasy mixed wrestling- What do you want to see?

I agree, Fantasy or semi-competitive where the girl is either stronger or at least can do real holds, without you being able to get out. When they are actually stronger and more skilled, it could be interesting to have her announce her hold she will make you submit to, so that you have something to defend for, especially when you hate that hold
The Following User Says Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-20, 23:26
Points: 4,515, Level: 28 Points: 4,515, Level: 28 Points: 4,515, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

In fantasy mixed wrestling you only wanna see one thing and its the man get his ass kicked. Filled with pins headscissors. I wanna hear her talk mad crap to him as she destroys him. I just want the man to be begging for her to stop but she only ramps it up more.
Old 12-Dec-20, 06:00
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think I'm in the minority of liking fantasy mixed wrestling over competitive mixed wrestling. I just find competitive mostly boring with few submissions and when they do its just a tap. There is little to no humiliation and the victory pose at the end is beyond forced most of the time.

For fantasy this is what I like.
One on one match with no males heard or seen besides the jobber.
- One sided domination. I don't want the women to ever be losing.
- Many submissions. I hate just scissors and that's it. I want the submissions to be verbal and not taps. The woman should hold and tease him after a submission.
- A good story line! Why are they wrestling? Lets get to know the competitors and make sure the male is cocky
- A once cocky male reduced to begging and groveling at the end.
- Victory pose with no music attached.
- Be unique. Jay Fox has recently done a really good job of being unique.
- Make sure the guy appears to try. He should be moving, and struggling and appear to be attempting to try. Its not that hard.
I may be on that minority as well. But my preferences are different.

I like the woman to always win, but not a one sided match.
I don't like the "only scissors" approach either, but because these are one-sided. Submissions are fine, but painful and I like to picture myself as the guy that is terminated via a swift and painless KO.
Story line? Cocky male? No , thanks. Those tend to be terrible acting performances that lift the suspension of disbelief.
Victory pose? Good as long as not overacted.
Unique? Difficult to say, because that could mean playing a role, which takes us back to acting non fights.
The guy appearing to try? Of course. And even prevailing in some moments.

As by what I've written, I don't like chit-chat. Perhaps a few threatening phrases here and there like "now sleep" that can give some hints to coordinate the wrestling choreography. Also: no narrators.

Sexual finishers? Milking the loser? I like that because that's my goal when I play wrestling with my wife.