Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Sep-20, 13:22
Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl Brawl at the Boat Show

Brawl at the Boat Show by Soc

Far from an old Hitchcockian motel overlooked by an eerie house, this was a modern series of condos backing onto open grass then a lake. Yet it was not free of rough play.

Though check-out time had just passed, Rick was still in the room bantering with the turndown service guy, Thomas. Rick was impressing the young man with his stories from the weekend's boat show.

Thomas went to see who had just knocked on the door. It still was not check in time yet, but sometimes early check-in was allowed as a courtesy. He came back to Rick to report that that was the case.

Rick blurted, "who bloody wants the room? Tell 'em we're not finished, so bloody well wait."

"They're quite insistent."

"WHO is it? I'll sort them out right now", yelled Rick, rolling up his sleeves, outraged at someone impinging on his Sunday entitled serenity.

"Just some woman. I don't think she's accepting your answer."

"What? Right, woman or not, I'll be swinging in a moment." He stormed out, followed by Thomas. A young, well-groomed woman was standing there waiting to come in.

Rick saw her and froze. She smiled in recognition. Rick gulped.

"I overheard you want to sort me out", she remarked. "I guess it's coats off time then." She took off her jacket revealing her lean arms in a sleeveless top. Her prominent deltoids portrayed some decent workout time.

"It was just a figure of speech", replied Rick. Thomas looked at him amazed at this change in Rick's demeanour.

"Oh. But you sounded like you want to keep the room. We can decided the old-fashioned way". She put her fists up, adopting a perfectly balanced fight stance.

"No, no, no. Our time is up. Come in." Rick stood aside and she entered. He followed her in, packed up his stuff and left. Thomas was stunned. How had this presentable woman scared this macho man?

"May I ask, why that man seemed, well, scared of you, Madam?" asked Thomas.

"Please, call me Ruby", she replied. "We've met before. One time we both wanted the same marina position. It came to blows between his crew of three and mine, on the beach. Let's just say, we won, and my other crew members can't fight."

"Are you saying you were mainly responsible for winning the fight? How"

"Well, yes I was. You see I've got dangerous arms."

"Huh?"

"I have what they call in boxing, heavy hands. I hit like a wrecking ball", she said as she raised her arms and flexed. Her fit arms transformed into ripped muscles. She enjoyed seeing the involuntary startled look on his face. "Go on, take a feel", she instructed him, putting her right arm forward.

He felt her sharp bicep. "See. It's go no give at all", she commented. She rolled her arm over offering forth her sculpted triceps. "Do you think I'm strong?"

"It seems so", Thomas responded.

"Let's convince you", she said, planting her elbow down on the bench for an armwrestle. He accepted and took her hand. His instantly felt the power in her hand as she gripped. It was somewhat unsettling. They started pushing. She held him static while still looking relaxed. "Come on, give it all you've got", she urged. Thomas pulled and surged and twisted, all to no avail. "Believe me now? Like I said, dangerous arms", she stated, running her free finger over her tense peaked bicep. She punctuated that statement by slamming his arm down.

Thomas was aghast at her power and a feeling of nervousness overcame him in her presence. "I'm sorry I had to be aggressive before, but I needed this room early to prepare. Rick had to go, though I know now he'll have a chip on his shoulder that a lady pushed him out. But he's got to realise who's boss around here." Ruby got up and turned on her shapely calf, to open her bag, and get ready.

Ten minutes later, Rick returned with Ted, another one from the boat industry, and a tough guy. Ted knocked on the door and barged in as Thomas answered it. Thomas had just finished turning down the bed and collecting the towels and was ready to move on. In fact he had left two extra towels as Ruby was currently showering.

"Could you please leave, Sir", Thomas said, "this is not your room."

"Not until I hand out a lesson in respect."

With that Ruby emerged from the bathroom wrapped in two towels, covering her top and bottom assets. "In this case", she responded, "I think the lesson in respect, is one you need to learn."

As Ruby reached for her bag Ted clocked her with a big punch. Ruby went sliding back on her arse. She shook her head then carefully stood up. This was disconcerting for Rick watching on, as Ted's punch seemed harder than what he could throw, yet up she got. In the action, Ruby's top towel had fallen off, revealing small, firm breasts. Tactically, she knew she had no time to fix her attire. Now she was focused, watched Ted come in. This time as he threw a follow up punch, she weaved to let it pass her ear. She countered with a quick straight jab to his nose. Thomas saw what she meant by heavy hands, as her blow rocked his head back and drew a drop blood from his nose.

From that point Ruby stepped it up, throwing punches and evading his. Even though thrown slightly upwards due to his height, each of her blows were telling, and he was soon bloodied.

She backed him up into a corner. She was now raining blows to his head from both hands until he slumped there. For last two or three shots the big guy was probably already out, but held up by the walls.

She turned to Rick, fists still raised, and advanced. Contrasting to her sexy bare breasts and pretty face, there was blood on his knuckles and her biceps were fully pumped. He was frozen to the spot. When she got close to striking distance she heard dripping on his sandals. She looked down to see that he had pissed himself. As she chuckled at that, he seized the moment to flee.

He got out the door and made a line across the lawn for the car park. However even the adrenaline was not enough to outrun this amazing athlete, her powerful legs closing the gap between them until her naked form leapt on her panic-stricken prey, taking him to ground.

She emerged from the take-down on top of him. She quickly trapped his arms to his sides with her legs and as he looked up helplessly at her front torso, she flexed her arms. She observed his petrified face as her muscles popped.

The only other witnesses to this were two female guests out for a walk. One had her phone out videoing the domination. "What a woman", gasped the other.

Ruby threw a sharp right to his jaw and knocked him out. She stood up, pulling him up by his arm, then flung him over her strong shoulders. She turned to walk him back to the room. It was quite a sight to see a fit, naked woman walking with a larger man across her shoulders, a man she had just beaten in effectively, a one punch fight. And just a reminder of how sexy her bare body looked one of the female observers let out a huge wolf whistle. Her friend replied, "now that's how you woman-handle a man."

Ruby dumped Rick onto the floor next to Ted, who was still out. She quickly freshened up and dressed, then returned to the men and unzipped their flies. She pulled out their manhoods, then took a moment to observe what she'd done. She saw two macho men beaten and motionless due to her own strength and will, and now humiliated with their cocks hanging limply out. "See guys, the result of a fight doesn't depend on what's between your legs." She was startled by laughter behind her. In all the excitement she had left the door open and the two women from outside were peering in.

"Well said woman", encouraged one of curious ladies. "You did all this yourself?"

"It was self defence", stated Ruby.

"We believe you, Wonderwoman. We saw those two blokes at the show earlier, acting like dickheads. I say, they needed to be taken down a peg."

One, called Guinevere, said, "I'm disappointed I didn't catch you here still in the buff. That's quite a body you've got there, woman."

"Ha, ha", added the other woman, Jane, "I could smell her wetness when you heaved that defeated man up onto your naked shoulders. She likes a bit of pussy, does Guinevere."

Ruby then suggested, "hey, how about a nice photo for them to remember the weekend by. Ladies, could you stiffen their dicks?"

"Easy", said Jane. "And I don't even have to buy them dinner", she quipped.

The two women got down and sucked the men's penises hard, after Jane Wet-wiped them. "Oops", said Jane backing off, "I was a bit too good." Rick's cock's was spurting like a fountain, to the women's great amusement.

"Now some quick staging and then photo time", said Ruby. She put one of each of their hands on the other's cock. Ruby snapped a couple of photos of the two men. "Next shot", she posed her flexed arm with the two defeated men out in the background, so her face was out of the picture.

"Send me one of that shot", requested Guinevere.

"Sure sweetie", said Ruby. Jane took a couple more photos. "Now to bring them back". She got two glasses of water and threw the water in the faces of the snoozing men. They came to, then saw where their hands were. They recoiled and Ted arked up angry.

"What the fuck?" he yelled.

"If you want some revenge you can fight the three of us women here", said Ruby. Jane and Guinevere smiled at their inclusion, knowing they were hardly needed. Ruby flexed and the other women followed. The men's silence indicated their answer.

"Nice guns", commented Ruby on Guinevere's arms.

"Well, no match for yours, but I lift." Guinevere, pumped by situation, went over to Rick, "how about just you and me have a go?" It was a ballsy move as Rick was still a tough guy and Guinevere did not have the fighting reputation of Ruby.

"No. I'm right", mumbled Rick. It seemed Ruby had broken him. Guinevere got even wetter at his submission.

"Now you two arseholes get the fuck out", ordered Ruby and off they scurried.

"Thanks", said Guinevere to Ruby. "I really got off on that." She went to shake Ruby's hand but then came in for a kiss. Ruby reciprocated and their tongues played with each other. Ruby bent and brought one arm up behind Guinevere's knees and cradled the swooning woman to her chest. Ruby's biceps popped to bear her weight. They kept kissing. After an interval of passion Ruby walked to the bed with Guinevere and dropped her on it.

"Ok, ladies, thanks for a wonderful afternoon. Now I have an appointment to get to."

"Don't pussy tease me", said Guinevere. She looked longingly at Ruby. "We'll be at the Poseidon Restaurant tonight."

Ruby approached her and said, "here's something to go and have a wank to." Ruby flexed her hard bicep and made Gunevere kiss it. "That's the muscle that just beat up two men you're kissing." Guinevere gasped. "Sorry, but that's au revoir." She closed the door as the two stepped out.

From inside Ruby heard Guinevere moaning and squealing and calling her name until she collapsed against the door. Ruby smiled at her power, and that she'd done a good deed by bringing the woman to climax (without actually touching her). "Now let's hope there's no dickheads at the restaurant tonight."

Last edited by Soc; 22-Sep-20 at 12:41.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Soc For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-20, 10:56
the chief

Default Re: Brawl at the Boat Show

Super hot.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-20, 08:27
Last Achievements

I was wondering how Ruby would go at the restaurant that night. She might play up for the girls.

Also, Ruby might tell me the details of her first encounter with Rick, which I could pass on.
Old 23-Sep-20, 16:31
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Are you the same Soc who used to have the Girl Strong web site? Just wondering.
Old 23-Sep-20, 18:26
Last Achievements

Yes.
Old 18-Oct-20, 08:18
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl Re: Brawl at the Boat Show

Brawl at the Boat Show, by Soc (Part 2)

That evening, after icing her knuckles, Ruby showered, towelled down her firm, fit body, and dressed up for the restaurant. She brushed her bob and walked off for dinner.
Flexed by her heels and revealed by her skirt, her calves cut a sharp, erotic shape as she walked, catching the eye of several passersby. One lad tailed her for a block before she turned around to ask him if he wanted anything. The situation suddenly felt confrontational.

He seemed affronted by her directness and looked to be choosing the right words to counter her. Now with her heels on he had to look a bit up to the adult woman. She raised her arm to scratch behind her head, and in doing so her short sleeve fell back. The muscle in that arm balled up hard and she turned her head to check it out. Satisfied, she turned her eyes back to him with a look of conceit. The teen stopped dead as the primal part of his brain ascertained that he has bitten off more than he could chew and he scurried off.

When she arrived at the restaurant, Guinevere and Jane had a table with a spare seat for her. "Come, come", said Guinevere, motioning Ruby to sit next to her. Guinevere was wearing a lowcut top displaying her best asset, her large natural chest. She touched Ruby's arm as she sat, passing her the menu. "What have you been up to?" she asked Ruby.

"I was in the hotel gym", answered Ruby. Guinevere cooed and squeezed Ruby's upper arm. Ruby reflexively flexed, forcing Guinevere's fingers outwards as her muscles expanded and hardened.

"Guinevere, control yourself. Look at your nipples", said Jane seeing the response in Guinevere's breasts.

"If I'm lucky I'll get some strong hands on them later tonight", she replied, winking at Ruby. "We must have just missed each other in the gym. We were there earlier."

Later Jane saw Rick step in the door, see them and about face and leave. "Poor guy. I heard him and his mate got bested by a woman." They giggled. "That can't be good for his self-esteem."

"Ooh. Your knuckles look a bit red", said Guinevere, checking Ruby's hands.

"They're ok. I think their faces hurt a bit more." Ruby withdrew her hand.

"I couldn't believe the power in those fists", said Guinevere. She put her hand under the table onto Ruby's legs. Ruby let her feel the soft skin of her thigh. "Wow. They're solid muscle too".

"Hey, what are you doing under there?" queried Jane.

"None of your business", laughed Guinevere. "Hey, check my muscle. I think it's still pumped." She flexed her right arm. Ruby obliged her.

"Yes. It's coming on", assured Ruby.

"She gave that heavy bag a beating", Jane said.

As dessert arrived, three people arrived and sat near them. There was an average blonde haired guy, a larger, tougher looking one and a large, strong woman. "I got a negative vibe from those three", said Jane.

"Excuse me for interrupting, but there seems some debate about who's boss around here", suddenly this big woman was standing over the three ladies delivering a statement directed towards Ruby. She was clearly taller and more solid than Ruby but rougher looking.

"So who do you think is boss?" asked Ruby. "Is this something to do with Rick?"

The woman took a spare chair opposite Ruby and put her arm up to armwrestle. "I'll show you who's boss." Ruby gently grasped her hand.

They started to armwrestle and immediately the large woman's face registered a look of surprise. She could not move Ruby's arm. Ruby then slowly took her down. Guinevere and Jane looked on with an expression of wow, as the woman's big arm was pinned helplessly to the table. She then stormed off and the three shady characters conversed as if plotting something. Soon after they left.

The three women finished their dessert and also left. Walking back through the park, the three mystery diners jumped out to confront them.

"This must be another attempt by Rick to get his revenge on me", Ruby said to the other women. Then to the big woman, "how did that feel when I pinned you hand to the table?" Ruby flexed her cut, victorious bicep. The large woman took the opportunity to start punching Ruby, and she knew how to punch. She got in four or five glancing blows, then Ruby slipped the next one and launched a left hook that just about took the woman's head off. Her big body hit the ground with a large thump.

The smaller man immediately stepped in to take up what the woman started. In loyalty, Guinevere came in from the side and threw the punch of her life. It connected cleanly to his jaw and knocked him unconscious. Exhilerated by her power, she declared, "us women are not taking your shit, any more."

The remaining larger man pushed Guinevere over and advanced on Ruby. They engaged in a savage fight. The women were worried but saw that each of Ruby's punches were telling. She definitely had heavy hands. Blood was flowing now as they meandered over the lawn in battle. Ruby stepped back and they saw man's legs had become rubbery. But there was no referee here to call a standing eight count.

"Wow! That guy looked so tough and now her fists have made him wobble like an infant", said Jane.

"Take a shot Jane. Finish him off", offered Ruby. Jane hit the guy on the jaw. But he was tough and remained on his feet. Suddenly Ruby's fist flew past Jane's face and connected under the man's jaw. His head rocked back and he fell, out stone cold.

"You might look like an elegant businesswoman, but fuck you can fight", commented Guinevere. "What are we going to do with these three arseholes?"

"Like we did last time", replied Jane, getting into the vibe now. So they pulled down the underwear of their assailants. Jane sucked the smaller man's penis hard and Guinevere did likewise to the larger one. Guinevere felt both their cocks.

"Fuck, your guy's is like a rock. How did you do that you vixen?"

"I'll show you". Jane took the big guy's member in her mouth and her head bobbed a few times. "There." Guinevere felt the man's now totally rigid penis.

"God", said Guinevere, "it's grown almost an inch."

Jane advised her, "you should use those big boobs of yours. No man's would last long between them." Guinevere undid her blouse and put his cock in her breasts, then started sliding them up and down his already lubricated shaft.

"Careful. It's already primed", warned Jane, but too late as his cock shot streams of cream. The girls all laughed.

"I've got an idea", said Ruby, and she put the man on top of the woman and slid his cock into her vagina. After photos she put the smaller man over her strong shoulders and walked back. "Now watch." The woman woke up and found the man on top of her. She immediately punched him off and abused him. Hearing the women laughing at her she turned and ran.

Ruby invited them back to her new room, where they went, man on shoulders included. "We deserve some fun now ladies", said Ruby, "now strip off, and put on these blindfolds." She went into the bathroom and returned naked except for a strap-on. She removed Guinevere's blindfold and signalled her to keep quiet. "Here's a treat for you first Jane. We've got a guest."

Ruby moved in front of Jane and guided Jane's hand to the realistic strap-on. "What a stud", she squealed. Her hands moved up Ruby's arms to her defined shoulders, then back to squeeze her upper arms. Ruby responded by raising her arms under Jane's grasp, to flex her biceps up to hard peaks. Jane gasped. Her hands now slid down and found Ruby's flared lats.

"Christ. Just take me now", ordered Jane. Ruby cradled her up and then dropped her on the bed, mounted her and fucked her brains out. Guinevere watched on, fingering herself. Her and Jane climaxed simultaneously. Jane ripped off her blindfold and said, shaking her head, "got me. That was amazing." She kissed Ruby passionately.

Ruby turned to Guinevere. "My turn now, Muscles", said Guinevere. Ruby flexed for her. "These muscles have knocked out four men and one woman. They're invincible." Ruby effortlessly cradled her up and suck on her big breasts. Guinevere squealed with delight. "You're so fucking strong." She again dropped her on the bed and screwed her.

Finally, Ruby woke the smaller man up with a wet flannel. She then took him to the bed and mounted him. Instinctively and grabbed her upper arms to control her. Her muscles rippled under his grasp and made him even more fearful. She pleasured herself on him until her climax. She unmounted him as semen dripped on his stomach.

"Don't move", said Guinevere, "or I'll knock you out again." The guy froze. With the wet flannel in her hand she cleaned him off and cooled his burning penis. She then indulged her new power and engulfed his cock with her tits. She huge mammaries in each hand, with just red, bullet-like nipples poking out between her fingers, as she moved them up and down his erection. His eyes were fixated on her mighty chest. His cock was no match for its power and within twenty seconds he ejaculated big time. The two other women gave her an ovation. "Now pis off." The guy grabbed his shirt and ran.

"Now that's what I call a good day", said Ruby, "a good dinner, a fight and a root." The others laughed and grabbed a beer to unwind.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Soc For This Useful Post:

Tags
armwrestling, biceps, boxing, fight, lift and carry, oral sex, strength