Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Mar-14, 01:37
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Your idea of an attractive girl?

Firstly, I'd like to point out that I tried searching for a previous thread of the same nature, but couldn't find one, so I apologize if one already exists.

With that aside, the point of this thread is to simply describe the type of girl you'd like to wrestle/fight (and/or do other sexual things with). It's important to be elaborate. Consider these questions: What's her demeanour? How tall/short is she? How thick or thin is she? Is she confident, or modest? Is she playful, or serious? Why does she wrestle/fight? Please note that these questions are just guidelines. You don't have to answer any of them, and I highly encourage everyone to introduce other questions as well!

I want to get people together and have everyone share their opinions on what girls dominate the best. I'll probably contribute to this thread after I've thought about what kind of girl I'd like to wrestle. In the meantime, feel free to contribute!
Old 08-Mar-14, 14:57
Banned
Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Your idea of an attractive girl?

Physically I like white women the most, both blonde and dark haired. I am picky abouth the face, perhaps because that's what I'll see of ther the most. Neither fat nor too thin. The girdles should be proportional: I've met many girls with huge hips and nothing between the ribcage and the neck. Breasts: C. Bigger tend to drop as deadweights and smaller aren't enough. The shape also matters, as there are many C's that look like pockets without a bra. For the legs, I like the bycicle types. There's also a certain shape of deltoids/shoulders and pectorals/armpits that drives me crazy, but I don't know how to describe it.

Their minds matter even more for me: I like intelligent and witty girls, but not the overtly serious and competitive ones. I like them to be easy going and relaxed, with a good sense of humor. And I think those girls are much more prone to get into trying new things such as mixed wrestling.

I know I said I like white girls the most, but if Kim Ly was an option I'd choose her no doubt!
Old 08-Mar-14, 16:27
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Your idea of an attractive girl?

That was very descriptive, tnorozco. I don't think I could follow up with something as elaborate as that, but after sleeping on it, I've worked up the energy to think about what to say. Also, I encourage Sirius and fightinggirl (if it applies to her) to contribute as well.

First, I'll start with the less-detailed things. Contrary to most guys who like to be dominated by girls, especially in wrestling/boxing, I'm very attracted to scrawny girls. Like, bony, anorexic, etc. I suppose that, besides from just being physically attractive, it adds to the humiliation to be dominated by a girl who really shouldn't be able to dominate anyone. However, I'm also attracted to mildly skinny girls as well, just not as much. Also, like tnorosco, I'm especially attracted to white girls. The more pale the skin tone, the better, although this is sort of a small thing. I'm just about as attracted to tanned and asian tones. I like long hair, from shoulder length to hip length.

The demeanour is very important to me. If a girl is playfully dominant, awesome. I like it when a girl likes to poke fun at a guy because he's losing greatly.

That's about it. Oh, and call me crazy, but I don't really like boobs... so, I find girls more attractive if they have very small or even flat chests. I probably missed something, but I think I got enough of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to VCrakeV For This Useful Post: