Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-19, 12:52
Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,573 Times in 216 Posts
Default My worst experience.

This is translated from German and is from a Magasin.

My worst experience.

When I was 19 I was a pretty good athlete. I been training in various sports including boxing.

At an local club event, I was asked if I could think of doing a boxing match against a woman. Of course it was a weird question at that time in the beginning of the eighties but since there were two other inter gender matches that night I accepted to do a match of three rounds. We guys didn't take it all seriously at that moment when we been asked to do the fights. But, then the day came.

The event had gone well so far. In the other two inter gender matches, the woman had won one bout on a split decision and in the other fight the male boxer won by an un decision after the woman had taken two counts in the fight.

Now it was my turn. My female opponent Susianna C. went up in the ring first and greeted the audience. She was a quiet strong looking woman moving around in the ring and shadow boxing.
I came up in the ring a little bit later and did the same procedure as she have done.
After the introductions, we were ready to fight in a match over three rounds. I looked at her and felt comfortable with what I saw. A woman dressed in yellow trunks and a boxing shirt, black shoes and gloves.

The bell rang! We move out against each other, both jabbing. I did only hit her arm when she moved inward and her right hook slipped through my guard and hit me hard. Suddenly, I found myself sitting on the floor and was confused. However, I get up and after taking the mandatory count to eight the fight continued. I attack her but Susianna nicely avoided my blows and she got in her blows. Everything became black to me.

I lay on the floor and felt how they worked with me. It was awful feeling, I had been knocked out after only 29 seconds of boxing! And that in a fight against a WOMAN! I did not know what to do.

It was a terrible, not only being knocked down, also being knocked out by a woman. Finally I stand beside Susianna as the referee lifted her arm and she was declared the victor by a first round knock out. This was really humiliating for me as a young man.

I been laying on a bench in the dressing room when Susianna visit to me after the match. We talked and she was a little disgraceful at me. She had expected a tougher fight. My male ego was really hurt. It didn't get any better as she mocked me for being a bad boxer. After a long discussion we decided to box again this night after the event.

Two hours after our first match, we stood in one of the club's small gym in its ring. A few more people were there. Even though I was knocked out earlier in the evening, I felt I was OK and fit or fight. I wanted revenge on her.

I enter the little ring and waited for her. I felt, despite being knocked out earlier in the evening, very confident in myself to get my revenge.

My opponent Susianna was standing in her corner after the referee, the woman who won her fight earlier in the evening, gave us our the final instructions. This time my opponent was not wearing the boxing shirt but only a bra, she had put on the yellow boxing trunks and the black boxing boots but kept the brown tights on. I was having a bare chest, with trunks and shoes and felt very sure on myself. The loss tho hours ago was forgotten.

The match started and we immediately collide with an intense exchange of blows. We moved around in the ring and I deliver a couple of good body hits at her. She answered well and we went into the clinch. I felt how strong she was when we met muscle to muscle.

It was in a great exchange of blows and Susianna pushed me back. I received the blow that knock me down. I lay on my back feeling odd but get up fairly quickly but had to take the mandatory count to eight.

I attacked her immediately but she stop me. She got me into a corner and I got a lot of punches before it became nearly a wrestling match against the ropes. The referee came in for to to split us up when I lost my balance and became more or less forced down on my knees with my arms around the women's nylon clad legs.Almost at the same time as we had got up to continue the fight, the bell rang.

I felt weak when I stood in my corner. The knock out in the first match had shaken me as well as the knock down in the previous round. When we started the second round she was quickly over me and I was pushed back against the ropes. Susianna deliver her punches and I couldn't fight back. The crowd shouts when I try to clinch my opponent. We once again wrestled at the ropes totally unbalanced when I get hit and sunk down on my knee. She stood over me and I did not felt well. What had happen? I heard from a distance how the referee counted and somehow way I came up.

I was really shaken and didn't have much power to fight back to this strong woman. I hung on the ropes and faintly I heard how they counted the blows she home in. The referee went in between us and gave me a standing count. A real referee would of course have broken the match or I should have given up. Instead, it was my stubborn ego as a man that made me continue the fight against this woman.

It been more or less a pure massacre before I lay completely knocked out at her feet. Half unconscious I lay on the floor and felt bad after the knock out. I looked up and Susianna stood over me. Slowly she lifted her foot and placed it on my chest. Later, when I got more awake, I realized that I had been thoroughly defeated and have difficulty remembering the rest of the evening.

The day after the two fights, I was ashamed over the two losses. To my surprise I was rock hard. Howaver I start to realize I wouldn't have gone the second fight that night but I was so humiliated by the fast knock out in the first fight that I couldn't think clearly.

Even today I can wake up sweating with a rock hard cock and remember how Susianna C. defeated me in all our three fights. Still it is my worst experience.
M.K.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-19, 07:38
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My worst experience.

so was there a third fight then??

Tags
mixed boxing