Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Aug-19, 00:55
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Wheel of Fortune

Hallo guys!
Finally I decided to write a story for this section too

For the 1st part I just changed a little story by Namb. I like that story and I just think it is the best for the introduction.

The 2nd part, believe or not, is based on a real events happened in my life
The girl character is 99% real, and there are about 5-10% of real events, lol.

She was my University classmate, and once she really invited me to her place hoping I could write a very big coursework for her. I helped her a bit, then tried to go, and she tried to capture me in her place, using different tricks of her soft power. Finally she went bossy So I decided to expand this experience into a bigger story

I’m a girl and I enjoy being a girl. When I was in primary school, I used to believe that boys had all the advantages. I even wanted a penis and balls, so I could pee like they did standing up.

Now I’m glad I don’t have one; they’re the key to the vulnerability of men and boys.

And how do I exploit that vulnerability? All I have to do is be a girl. A very beautiful girl of course.

Girls are better than boys. That should go without saying across the world. We mature faster than them, we do better than them in school, we are better behaved and have fewer disciplinary problems.

It is our natural beauty that make us the superior gender.

In primary school we girls and boys lived side-by-side. We were quite equal in sports and in studying. But then, at the age of 11-12 some girls surpassed boys in growth and strength. Me too. I was the tallest girl in my grade and taller and stronger than any boy.
Girls started to beat up boys intensely. Sometimes just for fun. Me too.
Sometimes we even chased some unfamiliar boys somewhere on the street. We threw them to the ground, mounted on them and schoolgirlpinned them. We did many things at the time. I was big minx.

Then, boys surpassed us, but I remained forever the tallest and most beautiful girl in my grades.

So here I am, my name is Svetlana, 19 years old. I’m a Russian girl from Orsk city, Orenburg region. During school I lived in Orsk and my family still lives there. And now I’m a University student and I live in Orenburg city. It’s quite a big and beautiful city with a large historical center, more than half a million people, in the southeast of European Russia, near the Kazakh border. I rent a small apartment in “Khrushchevka”. Here in Russia this is the name of the old five-story buildings built during the rule of Nikita Khrushchev, in 1950es, 1960es. I live here alone and I enjoy the life.

I know how to use males. Boys and even men. I know their weaknesses. I know how to excite them and I love doing it.

There’s a thrill I get when I watch one of my friends walk by a group of boys and they wrench their necks around to see her. They are almost drooling. It’s fun to look at them and see the lumps in their crotches – and not just boys our age (who cares about them anyway) but older boys and even some men! Score one for us girls!

And now I enjoy being an experienced temptress.

So, silly boy, I see you looking at me. Don’t deny it. We girls can tell.

It starts with my long blond hair, wavy and curly. Yeah, I’m a natural blonde. Imagine how it must look when I release it: flowing down to caress my shoulders.

I don’t do much with makeup. You’ll agree that my face is pretty enough without it, but just a touch to accentuate a lash here and a brow there and the slightest bit of high-gloss, transparent pink on my plump lips gets all you guys’ attention.

Go ahead and look at my halter top. I have medium sized breasts, they are round and soft and cause the monster bulge you have between your legs.

Look at my bare midriff. Like what you see? See how my body curves in there seductively. Look at my navel. Isn’t it cute? Wouldn’t you like to kiss it?

Keep those eyes moving down to my shorts where my hips flare out in female perfection. You should see my rear end. It’s pretty enough just sitting there, but when I move it and shake it, it will mesmerize you.

But keep your eye on the prize. What treasure do I have hiding in there? I see your gaze focusing on the tempting “V:” the symbol of the sacred feminine. Think about it. Imagine it. Imagine what it would feel like. You’ll never see it <giggle>.

And my legs. Look down and up my long silky legs. Quite shapely don’t you think? And there is so much of them from floor to crotch and back to floor again.

And finally, my feet. Sometimes I have pink toenails to match my lipstick.

I get a twinge when I think how you would love to lay down in front of me and worship them, kissing them and licking my toes; perhaps even taking them into your mouth to suck on them.

So here I am before you in all my 19 y.o. feminine perfection: literally from head to toe – all girl and all powerful.

The only thing I need to do is to be a very beautiful girl as I am.

I know how to use boys, mostly from our University. Don’t think I’m a bitch, I even have sex quite rarely. I’m 173cm 56kg blonde, and surely one of the most beautiful student in the entire University. All the guys around constantly want to meet me. I do it sometimes, but mostly I keep them in the friend zone so that they help me with studies or other things. Many of them willingly do this when I ask them. I’m not very smart and not stupid. I study not too good and not too bad. Sometimes I can be quite lazy, because I know, somebody can always help me.

So always I use my sexuality, my good psychological skills, my beauty for my favor. As I said, I’m a girl and I enjoy being a girl. I have a lot of advantages over boys and another girls here.

You can say, I’m impressive beauty, but I’m still a fragile built slender girl. Yes I am. So I have no chances against a male in a real physical confrontation. It’s quite a disadvantage. However I always can ask some guys to help me. Sometimes they even fight for me, lol. But I can’t fight myself, you said. Ha-ha-ha! I thought so too. Until yesterday.

There is a guy named Sergei in my group. He is medium sized, medium popular, and very, very smart in studies. From the beginning of the University I tried to lure him in my trap, lol. And I succeeded. Well, I don’t want him as a boyfriend, I just want him as a friend who can help me in studies. When in a university corridor, I touched his hip with mine couple of times, walking past him. I guess he was in heaven.

We communicate as friends but not too close. I bet he fantasizes about me in his dreams, at least from time to time.

I make a discovery about him week ago. That Sergei could be easely manipulated by me. I always knew I’m better than boys. I use different ways to control them. And I found out a way for Sergei too. I guess he is… sort of… internally weak. He is not bold, especially with me.

I mean, his body is bigger than mine but his will power is less than mine.
How I discovered this? Once I gave him one book for reading and he forgot to return it. And then he forgot again. And again. I was angry. I met him in the hall and I demanded:

-Now give me one of your textbooks!!
-Why?
-As a pledge. If you don’t give mine, don’t get yours.
- What a nonsense. As I said already, you’ll get it tomorrow.

He tried to pass me by
-Stop! - I was angry and I didn’t think much of what I did.
I blocked his way, standing right in front of him. He tried left and right but I moved along too.
-Hey stop! - I raised my voice, and I saw he froze in indecision.

He leaned back against the wall. I just put my knee in front of his crotch, lightly, and his expression has changed instantly.
-And now, give your textbook to me, - I demanded as strictly as I could
And he did, immediately! I was surprised how he succumbed even to my light psychological pressure.

I mean, I was much weaker than him physically, and I guess I could not win any fight with him, but I discovered he was similarly much weaker than me psychologically. Obviously he understood it and immediately gave up. I just pressed on him only a bit and I found out his inner weakness.

I thought about it after that, and I realized some guys could be conquered another way. I usually conquered guys using my dazzling sexuality, flirting with them, and speaking with them with my girly-girly tone. Or even, most often, they themselves wanted to get my attention. But it seemed that some guys are internally weaker than me, so they could be defeated even easier.

Some days after this I continued to watch Sergey. As I spoke friendly with him, he was normal. He could say “yes” and could say “no”. But also couple of times I pretended I was angry and I raised my voice at him, he looked a little scared, bewildered, and tried to please me.

He is 180cm and 75kg and I’m 173cm 56kg. But due to his smaller willpower he acted like he was 160cm and 40kg.

So I was interested, what he would do in case of real confrontation about an important issue.

Unfortunately now I have a big problem in studying. My coursework is not ready at all. In fact I didn’t even start it. What a shame. It supposed to be very big, about 50 pages, and should be written for a month or so. But now I had only one remaining week to do it!! I have no time at all and I don’t know how to be in time!!

So I called Sergei yesterday. He was the best for this task. In fact, even for him it was impossible, to do MY work, such a large and such a quickly. But i have no choice. I'm like a drowning man who grabs a straw!!

I called Sergei and I invited him “just for talking a bit”. But then it turned out that I prepared a big surprise for him.
He said it’s just impossible, but I insisted, playing a stupid blonde girl.

-Please Sergei, it is very important for me! please please!

Finally he agreed to work for me for an hour. After this, I asked him again, with my most sexual voice:
-Please Sergei! You are the best, you are really the best guy for this, I’ll really get big problems without your help!!

Then he worked at my computer another half hour extra. And then I asked him again really good, for another half hour.

We were sitting together at the computer when the guy said:
-Sveta, have some shame! I spent 2 hours already for your stupid coursework and it’s enough! I’m tired and I want to sleep!!
- And why do your want to sleep?
-Because I finished my own coursework this night and I only slept 3 hours!! So have some shame! I should go now.

-So your coursework is ready? – I asked.
-Yes. And it’s already in the University, so no, if you want just grab mine, you are late.
“Fuck!!” – I thought.
-I don’t want to grab yours, you are my friend, right? – I asked seductively.
-Yeah, - he answered. – But still I should go. Sorry Sveta.

-I won't let you go!! – I said half-seriously.
-What do you mean not let me go? – He asked, standing up from the chair.
-You dare and you’ll see! Please sit down!
He sat down hesitantly, but stood up again. I could only hope for a miracle.

-Sergei, I'm telling you to sit down! – I said seriously, standing up too.
I saw strange look in his face, like he hesitated, he couldn’t decide what to do. “I should assert my will” – I thought.
-Sergei, I'm telling you to sit down! – I repeated with the same school teacher tone, feeling his weakness.
He sat down on the edge of the chair and said weakly:
-Sveta, enough of your jokes.
-Now I’m not joking at all, - I said calmly. – As I said, you are not going anywhere. (God, if only he gave in)
I put my hands on my hips, trying to look confidently. My thin slender body towered right in front of him. He was 180cm 75kg against mine 173cm 56kg.
I saw a fight in his mind. I wondered what he was thinking about?! I felt I can capture this male in my trap, but how?!
Just to help “my side” of his mind fight, I made the most severe grimace I can do on my pretty blonde-girl's face.

Of course if he wants to leave, I couldn’t stop him.
I could only hope for a miracle.

-Just admit it, - I said to my much bigger adversary, looking down at him. – You have only one choice – to listen ME.
-Sveta, stop it! – He looked quite scared! – Stop it! Enough!
-No, - I said. – No, BOY, you listen to ME and do as I’m telling you.
With that suddenly his whole body jerked. I could see surely, that he was afraid of something! He looked worried. As if he wanted to escape. And finally he tried to!

In the last gesture of despair I jumped to my feet and ran to the door. I stood in the room’s doorway, and put my hands on doorjambs. Of course he could just throw me aside like a kitten, I thought. But my last hope was, he can feel sorry for me (in the best scenario) or wouldn’t hit a girl (at least). My little girly heart sank in my chest as I saw he stood up and courageously came up to me.

And he stopped! Thank God.

-Going somewhere? – I asked half-jokingly
-Sveta? Please? – He said, hesitantly
He towered right in front of me, 3 inches taller, quite bigger, his arms twice bigger, and it was HE, who already pleaded me!! I felt butterflies in my stomach, and some stirring.
Still in the room doorwayI looked up at him and said:
- I don’t allow you.
-Sveta? But I really have to go… umh… err… please… (OMG I thought, it's all reality? Well so…)
-SHUT UP!!! – I shouted at him really loud!! –YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!
He turned pale. His eyes widened!
-YOU ARE JUST A WEAK!! WEAK !! BOY!! How you dare to treat like this with ME!!! with ME!!
OMG, I didn’t believe I am capable of such a thing!
He looked really… really … afraid?? Really afraid?? I guess yes, he turned pale and opened his mouth and just froze in place!
I should develop my success!! I looked up into his eyes:
-YOU ONLY A WEAK FUCKING BOY!! IF YOU EVER DARE!! YOU REGRET WIMP!!!
There were just words but I noticed how unbelievable they changed him! “Thank god, he granted me, a fragile girl, such a strong willpower!” – I thought.
-No, no, I’m not… no… - he mumbled, looking at me very… strangely?!
-YES YOU ARE!! – I snapped intuitively, watching his incomprehensible reaction. – Only a boy, and very weak!! I’m going to kick your aassssssssssss!! Your asssss!!! – with that “ssssss” I stepped forward, hoping to intimidate him. And he stepped back! He really did!! He retreated some steps, to the middle of the room, I followed him threateningly, keeping eye contact with him. I felt strangely like a witch now.
Finally he turned away from me, saying pleadingly:
-I’m not a boy already, I’m already 19!! I’m 19! I’m 19…
His voice trembled as he probably tried to avoid my spell. (My spell? Wow!)

-No, no, no, it doesn’t matter, boy, it doesn’t matter! You are still a weak boy, hahaha!! – I teased. – And look at me wimp!! Look at this!!
With that, I strained my thin girly arms and made a muscle! I just found out I have something there! Very little of course, but it worked!

Sergei cringed strangely and started to retreat again! Awkwardly… And he closed his eyes as if he wanted to drive away a nightmare!! Until he reached the chair.
I followed him:
-NOW! YOU’LL SIT! Down! On that chair!! AND DO!! MY !! FUCKING !! COURSEWORK!!
-OK OK Sveta I sit… I sit.. - He was still pale and he was breathing strangely.
-Do you understand!!!
-Y-es, yes, Sveta, I understand… I understand… -
-Do it, or else you know what happens! – I made my little girly-girl muscle pose again, enjoyed as he gulped. Catching my look he twitched strangely and he turned away from me to the computer, like it was his shelter.

With that I left the room , leaving him alone. And tell you the truth; I was shocked by such a power over this guy. My newfound female willpower. God what does it all mean?!

To be continued

Last edited by Valeron; 22-Aug-19 at 01:01.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-19, 13:13
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Wheel of Fortune

You, sir, are a master psychologist. You get into your characters heads like no one else, which is why, I suppose, you are also a fantastic storyteller. Another masterpiece!
Unfortunately, this section doesn't seem to draw much attention. Too bad.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post: