Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Feb-20, 17:08
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

Default Frany reviews

Not a very popular session girl on this site, as she started sessioning recently, but I thought I should make this thread to tell my opinion in case you want to book a session with her.

We're talking about this lady : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

So I just finished the session with Frany a hour ago, it was semi-comp. It was my first session ever, and I was a little nervous about it. But she took me in a hotel she's familiar with and it went really good! For a semi-competitive session, I found it very intense; she started gently at first, only pinning me down with her whole body, blocking my arms to eventually end up in a submission.

To my surprise, I was able to resist a bit (she's 5'3 and I'm 6'1 that's why) but I could never submit her, nor do any damage to her with my holds. I put her in a body scissor, asked her if she felt anything and she said, amused: "No no. "

Even if she's small don't underestimate her; her muscles are very real, and very hard!!! The more I tried to resist, the more she got serious and she totally dominated me, laughing when she made me give up in a weird hold that I could not escape T-T. She really loves to submit guys between her legs and arms, like most of the session women do.

In the end I let her put me in reverse and front headscissors; they are really powerful. She almost knocked me out twice (I tapped before because of the pain obviously).

So there she is. She's very kind and very intense; if you're looking to be dominated and have a little rough and intense match at the same time, she's the girl you need to see in Paris!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-20, 18:10
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Frany reviews

From her profile it seems like she doesn't speak english. Is that correct?
The Following User Says Thank You to kacler For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-20, 18:47
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

You are right. I used the google translator to communicate with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-20, 07:58
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magiswagg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not a very popular session girl on this site, as she started sessioning recently, but I thought I should make this thread to tell my opinion in case you want to book a session with her.

We're talking about this lady : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

So I just finished the session with Frany a hour ago, it was semi-comp. It was my first session ever, and I was a little nervous about it. But she took me in a hotel she's familiar with and it went really good! For a semi-competitive session, I found it very intense; she started gently at first, only pinning me down with her whole body, blocking my arms to eventually end up in a submission.

To my surprise, I was able to resist a bit (she's 5'3 and I'm 6'1 that's why) but I could never submit her, nor do any damage to her with my holds. I put her in a body scissor, asked her if she felt anything and she said, amused: "No no. "

Even if she's small don't underestimate her; her muscles are very real, and very hard!!! The more I tried to resist, the more she got serious and she totally dominated me, laughing when she made me give up in a weird hold that I could not escape T-T. She really loves to submit guys between her legs and arms, like most of the session women do.

In the end I let her put me in reverse and front headscissors; they are really powerful. She almost knocked me out twice (I tapped before because of the pain obviously).

So there she is. She's very kind and very intense; if you're looking to be dominated and have a little rough and intense match at the same time, she's the girl you need to see in Paris!
If you hadn't tapped, would she have knocked you out?
Old 17-Feb-20, 10:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhilsiva [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you hadn't tapped, would she have knocked you out?
No doubt! It would have took her less than ten seconds easily to make me pass out.
The Following User Says Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-20, 10:29
Last Achievements

Little update needed as she changed her name: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I haven't met this beautiful woman since my first session with her, but I can tell she's getting better and better with time. For example, she posts more stuff about wrestling, she shoots with oxfighterz, and she's taking grappling class. If you have sessioned with her, post a review here, I think it's a shame we don't get more reviews on this site, as they are far more reliable.

Anyway, if you come to Paris soon, check her out! (watch out however she said she won't be here from November 20th to March 2021)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Sep-20, 06:23
Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24 Points: 3,402, Level: 24
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

250euros for a girl that cant wrestle is not worth it
Old 14-Jun-21, 21:33
Points: 183, Level: 3 Points: 183, Level: 3 Points: 183, Level: 3

Quelqu’un a rencontré Frany plus récemment ?

Tags
frany, session reviews