Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Apr-20, 18:55
Points: 6,721, Level: 35 Points: 6,721, Level: 35 Points: 6,721, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Starlet Stories

Chapter 8: Chastain vs Moner

"You looking to get the same treatment as your boyfriend?" Jessica grinned at Isabela.

Isabela just frowned but didn't engage in trash talk, instead opting to stretch her arms in preparation for battle. Jessica took the time to just bounce on the balls of her feet, her larger breasts bouncing in their tight cups. With a 4 inch height and 14 pound weight advantage, Jessica seemed to be confident about her chances against the youngster.

However, despite the size difference, I realized that Jessica had only beaten me because of my ill-timed orgasm. While Isabela had also used my horniness against me, her win had far more to do with her skill and strength. So for all their differences, I was hoping to see the young brunette whoop the MILFY redhead as she did to Anne Hathaway.

MATCH 7:

Isabela and Jessica gamely shook hands before crouching low and circling warily. They stalked each other carefully, with Isabela being slightly more aggressive and energetic as Jessica back-pedaled quickly anytime it seemed Isabela was about to charge her.

Getting impatient, Isabela opted to up the stakes as she leapt forward and SLAPPED Jessica Chastain in the face. Jessica's hand shot up to caress her face as she emitted a horrified/disgusted gasp that only a pissed off women can perfectly vocalize. She stared at Isabela in shock, her mouth agape.

"Not such a big shot now, huh?" Isabela smirked as she retreated a few steps away from Jessica.

Jessica slowly lowered her hand, a red imprint of Isabela's hand still on her cheek. Then, with speed Isabela clearly didn't expect from a 43 year old woman, Jessica charged her with nothing less than a football tackle. Isabela's eyes widened in fear a moment before Jessica's breasts smashed into hers and took her off her feet. Landing on her back with all of Jessica's 120+ pounds on top, Isabela let out a loud "OOF!" as the wind rushed from the lungs. She stared at the ceiling in a daze, my badass girlfriend already looking more vulnerable and beaten than I'd ever seen her before.

Seizing control in seconds, Jessica sat up on the belly of her stunned opponent and took the moment to return the slap Isabela had given her earlier. Isabela cried out in pain, at the same time, the blow seemed to wake her up and make her more energetic.

Now mounting an actual defense, Isabela bridged with her muscular legs. Jessica yelped as she rose into the air with Isabela's hips. She quickly splayed out her and legs to steady herself and maintain her dominant position over the muscular youngster.

But Isabela's resistance became increasingly wild and it seemed to be only a matter of time before Jessica would be unseated as the woman who sat on my face bounced around on top of my girlfriend, her red hair flying around in a wild tangle. It looked a bit like some crazy lesbian sex that wasn't fully consensual.

Strangely enough, Jessica suddenly got off of Isabela's stomach, though she used her arms to keep Isabela's shoulders pinned to the mat. Not sure what she was getting at, I yelled at Isabela, "Get your legs around her! Scissor her!"

But Isabela could only grunt helplessly as she tried to rotate and lift her legs towards Jessica, whose stomach was far too close to Isabela's head for the Latino's legs to get a grip. Instead, Jessica showed that this was exactly what she had been waiting for as she took one arm and slipped it between Isabela's legs and under her lower back. She then used her other arm to grab Isabela's upper back.

Then she lifted the petite Isabela Moner clean off the mat.

Isabela's could only flail in terror as she gasped, "No. NO!" But Jessica took less than 3 seconds, to raise Isabela to chest level (her pale back muscles rippled in effort as she held Isabela's body horizontal to her own) and then fall forward.

While I had been confident Isabela could stage a reversal after the first slam, there was no coming back from the second one. The loud impact of Isabela's head, back, and ass hitting the mats made everyone watching wince in pity as Isabela flopped and then lay still under Jessica Chastain's panting body.

With the wind knocked out of her again, Isabela made no movements as Jessica slowly and calmly mounted her in the exact same position she'd mounted me in: A reverse facesit. Her big butt swallowed my girlfriend's face as Jessica even reached back and adjusted Isabela's nose to stick up the crack of her ass. She then sat up straight and confidently adjusted her hair, she looked at me with a hypnotic smile of dominance. She then flexed and kissed one of her not-so-defined biceps.

Meanwhile, under her large rear, Isabela twitched and punched her opponents hips. Her legs kicked and bridged in futility. After a few moments of Jessica's posing, Isabela's hands started to desperately push and squeeze the ass suffocating her, trying to make a path for herself to catch a breath.

But the match was lost. And within moments, when Isabela's hands had reached up to grab at Jessica's shoulders, she passed out and her arms fell to the mat. Unmoving.

Seeing her adversary's limbs go still, the still fresh star of Molly's Game and Zero Dark Thirty, lifted herself off the unconscious Latina's face. Isabela's beautiful features, at first directed upright, lolled to her right, now directed towards me, driving home her complete defeat. It was unnervingly disconcerting and erotic to see my fit, sexy girlfriend being completely thrashed, dominated, and knocked out by the pale and curvy Jessica.

Jessica took her time as she stood astride Isabela, placed her hands on her hips, and looked down at the sleeping face of her beaten foe. After a few moments Isabela stirred and twitched before looking up at her vanquisher. Not willing to let this win slide by, Jessica took her foot (with toes painted a bright red), and placed it on Isabela's face, forcing her to look at me. Isabela's eyes briefly made eye contact with mine, reminding her that her boyfriend was standing a few feet away to witness her disgrace. Unable to handle it, she squeezed her eyes shut in shame.

"We done here?" Jessica calmly asked. She looked like a queen, standing in her curvaceous beauty atop a conquered rival.

Isabela sighed, "We're done." She swallowed, trying to force back a sob as Jessica removed her foot from her face and walked off. Kaitlyn and I hurried forward to help Isabela to her feet, but she pushed me away and only accepted help from her friend.

Noticing that I was a little hurt, Kaitlyn mouthed to me, "Just give her a minute." She then helped Isabela to the bathrooms to wash up.

Since she was up next, Scarlett Johansson stepped forward to suggest we all be take a 5 minute break.

As I returned back to the side, Anne Hathaway approached me.

"She'll be okay. She just hates losing." Anne sweetly comforted me. I made a conscious effort to look her in that pristine face when I nodded.

"I know. I'm sorry about choking you out by the way."

Anne waved away my concern, "Oh don't worry about it, I'm just grateful you took it easy on me at first."

I stared at her blankly, "I didn't take it easy on you."

She grinned in glee, "Really? Gosh I'm so glad to hear that. I almost had you tapping out. That would've been awesome."

"If we were wrestling to a 10 second pin you would've won." I brought up with a shrug.

"Huh." Anne nodded in realization, then she smiled and stepped towards me. "Maybe we could have another round later?"

I grinned, "I'm down whenever you are."

Anne beamed with excitement, "Good, cause honestly I'm pretty sure I could wipe the floor with you."

"I'd love to see you try." While I enjoyed beating Anne, the main reason was to avoid being totally emasculated in the eyes of all these beautiful women. In private, I'd happily accept a competitive loss and submit to her.

"Oh I'll do more than try." Anne winked as she turned and walked away. Damn, her ass was round.

At that moment, Isabela walked up to me cheerful like her usual self. "She causing you any trouble?" She teased.

"Um... no. She just offered to have a rematch." I seriously needed to learn some tact.

But to my surprise, Isabela just blushed, "I could tell you liked her. I wouldn't blame you if you took her up on her offer."

"Well, only if it would be okay with you." I didn't want to ruin what I had with Isabela, and Anne was a married mother, so there wasn't even anything long term to explore there.

"Hm. That's sweet of you. I'd be fine if you kept it here. Everything stays here anyway."

I couldn't believe my luck. I wondered if Isabela would be okay with me going up against Kaitlyn, I'd been growing to like her too and she seemed like an underrated badass.

On that topic, I realized that the break time was up and Kaitlyn was now getting ready to face off against the undisputed, 3 time champion, Scarlett Johansson, AKA the Black Widow.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tron67 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-20, 20:30
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Jessica's ass is definitely a lethal weapon. I know that Isabela isn't out of the tournament yet, and I look forward to seeing how losing this fall provokes her to fight even harder next time. Thanks for continuing this, mate.
Old 30-Apr-20, 22:14
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 9: Undisputed

The last match of the second round was between the petite but skilled Kaitlyn Dever, and the well-endowed undisputed champion, still basking in her Avenger's glory, Scarlett Johansson.

Isabela, who had quickly recovered from her humiliation at the hands of Jessica Chastain's, nervously rung her hands together. She had been impressed by Kaitlyn's ideal showing against Elizabeth Olsen, but Scarlett was a different beast. Simply due to the physicality of her role as Black Widow, Scarlett would be far tougher than just any random girl on the street, and after her total domination of Kate Mara, it was clear she could break most girls without breaking a sweat.

Before starting, Kaitlyn stretched her legs into a split as she worked to get herself loose and ready. Scarlett stared down at her as she rolled her shoulders and adjusted her tight, white bikini, which was struggling to contain her large boobs.

"I decided I'm going to make you cry for your mommy when you submit. I don't even know how we let you and your tiny friend in here." Scarlett was clearly throwing a dig at the fact that Kaitlyn and Isabela were much younger than the other competing ladies.

Kaitlyn just smiled as she stood up and reached out her hand to shake.

As Scarlett shook Kaitlyn's hand, I could sense that however this fight went down, I didn't want to miss a blink of it. By the tense silence in the room, it was obvious no one else wanted to either.

Match 8

Scarlett and Kaitlyn crouched into their wrestling stances. Neither woman took their eyes off the other as they circled.

Zooming forward like a cobra, Scarlett suddenly snatched Kaitlyn's wrist. I remembered how Scarlett had thrown Mara at the start of their match.

Kaitlyn also did, as she hurriedly twisted her arm while shoving against Scarlett's chest with her other. Scarlett retreated a bit after Kaitlyn's escape, trying to devise a new plan of attack.

But Kaitlyn wasn't about to wait around. She leapt to Scarlett's side and through her arm around her neck in a headlock. The two gorgeous woman grunted in effort as Kaitlyn tried working the champion to the ground, but Scarlett was able to squeeze her blonde head out of Kaitlyn's headlock and return the favor. Now it was Kaitlyn's to grunt and struggle as Scarlett's bicep flexed around her neck.

However, unlike with Mara, Scarlett didn't throw Kaitlyn, instead, she pulled Kaitlyn's head down towards her hips, then jumped, and, in perfect Black Widow style, wrapped her legs around poor Kaitlyn's head.

Unable to stay standing with all of Scarlet's weight wrapped around her upper body, Kaitlyn fell forward and inadvertently slammed Scarlett's back to the mat.

Emitting a small cry, Scarlett struggled to maintain her hold as Kaitlyn desperately tried to free her head from Scarlett's legs. Barely holding on, Scarlett finally locked her ankles and began squeezing Kaitlyn.

"Get out of there!" Isabela shouted. Her eyes full of worry for her friend.

I could barely see Kaitlyn's face from between Scarlett's muscular thighs as her eyes widened in pain and fear. Scarlett meanwhile, looked at the younger challenger with a smile. Kaitlyn's hands groped the older woman's thighs as she began twisting and squealing in pain.

"You should've stayed home with your mommy." Scarlett taunted. "But no, you had to think you were tough enough."

Kaitlyn growled and thrashed furiously, yanking Scarlett's legs all around. Then she threw one of her own legs over Scarlett's midsection.

Frowning, Scarlett tried to push the leg away, but Kaitlyn then was able to somehow turn both of their bodies over onto their stomachs. While not free from Scarlett's headscissors, Kaitlyn was now able to yank her head back, simultaneously resulting in pulling Scarlett's legs up and over her back in a clearly uncomfortable position.

Despite Scarlett's flexibility, the champion was unable to maintain her hold and all of a sudden, Kaitlyn was free from Scarlett's thighs and was now sitting on her back.

"Yes! You got her, Kaitlyn!" Isabela screamed in delight.

"Throw her off!" Elizabeth shouted to Scarlett. "She's just a kid!"

"Yeah a kid who whooped your ass!" Isabela laughed at Elizabeth. Elizabeth went a little red and didn't even look at us, keeping her focus on the match. I hoped she didn't carry that quip against me when I wrestled Elizabeth in the next round.

Meanwhile, Scarlett was going nuts trying to get Kaitlyn off her back, the two sexy ladies were rolling around the mat like cats (not those Cats.) It seemed like Scarlett was fuming at her inability to get Kaitlyn off her back, while Kaitlyn couldn't even try anything beyond staying behind Scarlett.

Then, with both of them on their knees, Kaitlyn still having Scarlett's back, the challenger slipped an arm around the assassin-actor's neck and hauling her to the mat. Now with each of them on their sides, Kaitlyn tried to work the champion into a rear-naked choke.

It suddenly seemed like a realistic possibility that Kaitlyn would create the largest upset of this tournament against the larger, undisputed champion.

Scarlett realized this too, as she desperately twisted and turned to avoid Kaitlyn locking in the choke. But Kaitlyn simply used Scarlett's fearful attempts to switch from an attempted to choke, to instead roll Scarlett onto her back in pin her to the floor.

It was now Scarlett's turn to squeal and buck as she frantically tried to knock her smaller opponent off her, until now, unbeatable body.

As Scarlett began tiring out, and Kaitlyn's pin grew into a hot combination of a grapevine and a breast-smother, (although the latter not being too successful due to Kaitlyn's smaller breasts,) the room around us grew louder as people yelled advice and encouragement to both of these incredible competitors. The literally hopping Isabela loudest among them.

Then Scarlett decided to step it up a notch.

She reached up with one arm and grabbed a handful of Kaitlyn's hair, wrenching her head violently into the air. Suddenly, the room went quieter as Kaitlyn screamed in pain and released Scarlett from her breastsmother.

To my surprise, the champion's face was red and sweaty as she gasped for air. It seemed Kaitlyn's boobs were highly effective at suffocating the Black Widow into near unconsciousness.

But now, Scarlett was working on a comeback as she kicked her thicker legs free from Kaitlyn's and bridged while gripping Kaitlyn's hair. This lead to a successful roll and reversal of their positions, with Kaitlyn now on her back and Scarlett on top. She continues twisting Kaitlyn's hair but Kaitlyn responds by wrapping her legs around Scarlett's belly and unleashing a powerful bodyscissors.

Despite her small stature, Kaitlyn clearly possesses some powerful thighs as Scarlett groans in pain, her mouth staying agape in shock at the strength of the smaller girl's legs. She releases Kaitlyn's hair and brings her hands down to try and break Kaitlyn's bodyscissors.

But Kaitlyn just takes the respite to take a deep breath and tighten her scissors. By this point, Kaitlyn's and Scarlett's heaving bodies are shining with sweat as they struggle in an epic struggle.

Scarlett switches tactics as she takes her hands and pushes down strongly on Kaitlyn's lower belly. This successfully loosened Kaitlyn's hold and Scarlett started working Kaitlyn's legs off her tortured belly.

Then Kaitlyn lifted her legs and somehow got the exhausted Scarlett into a triangle choke. Unable to recover the initiative in this lengthy match, Scarlett belted out a yell of frustration, as she resorted to grabbing Kaitlyn's hair again.

Unwilling to let the weary champion escape her, Kaitlyn continuously worked to tighten the triangle. This elicited increased moaning from Scarlett, who couldn't even find the strength to maintain her hold on to Kaitlyn's hair as her hand slipped back to one Kaitlyn's glimmering thighs.

Showing her soft side again, Kaitlyn sensitively pushed Scarlett's blonde hair away from her face and looked her rival in the eye. The two stared at each other for a few moments as Scarlett found herself unable to budge.

"Call for your mommy." Kaitlyn said plainly. Her face was deadly serious.

After Scarlett gave no response, Kaitlyn decided it was time to step up the pressure as she flipped Scarlett onto her back and sat up on her neck.

Worn out, Scarlett flopped listlessly into the pin. Clearly nearing unconsciousness.

"Call for your mommy." Kaitlyn commanded.

"mommy..." Scarlett whimpered quietly.

"I said call for your mommy. Call her to save you from me." Kaitlyn hissed. Kaitlyn punctuated her demand by tightening the triangle mount around the Black Widow's beaten head.

"Moooommy!" Scarlett now moaned loudly, crying pathetically. "Help me mommy!" She then began slapping Kaitlyn's boob in submission.

The room was dead silent as Kaitlyn stared down at the sobbing, conquered Scarlett Johansson. No one could believe what they were seeing. I could see the horror on Elizabeth Olsen's face and the pure shocked delight on Isabela's.

Deciding that her point was made, Kaitlyn stood up off Scarlett and helped her to her feet. She amicably gave the weeping Scarlet a quick hug and patted her ass possessively as she led her pet to the bathrooms to wash up... and probably to do some more things.

As we watched them depart, I barely felt Isabela nudging me. "Good luck with Elizabeth. She looks pissed."

I turned and saw Elizabeth glaring at me, her beautiful features suddenly seemed terrifying.

But this was no time for fear. It was time to get my second win in this insane tournament.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tron67 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-20, 06:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 10: Elizabeth Olsen

After witnessing the incredible upset in the previous match, Elizabeth looked primed and ready to deal out an even bigger ass-kicking than what she had done to Kate Mara as she stared daggers at me during our pre-fight stretches. We had both seen each other lose to smaller opponents and then stage a comeback in our second matches to snatch a close win. However, until this point, Elizabeth had only fought smaller girls while both of my fights had been against larger or similarly sized women.

Elizabeth was 4 inches shorter and 30 pounds lighter than me, not to mention 10 years older, (although my advantages against Jessica Chastain had been even greater and look how that turned out.) Her light brown hair had been tied into a bun on top of her head and her smooth, flat belly reminded me of the great shape most of these actresses kept themselves in.

Match 9

Still remembering the massacre Elizabeth had committed against her past opponent, I started the match by respectfully extending my hand forward to shake. She responded in kind, but her regal face maintained its seriousness as she seemed set on whooping me out of this tournament.

Her hand was soft and supple and I saw a glimmer of concern flit across her face as my bigger, stronger hand firmly held and shook hers.

We released each other's hands and took a step back. Crouching low, I made a conscious effort to not stare at the valley of her cleavage and instead focus on her wide, swaying hips. Harkening back to my high school wrestling days, I kept my body tense and constantly moving, ensuring I wouldn't be an easy target.

If this tournament had taught me anything, it was that some of the best wrestlers came in small packages.

Elizabeth made the first mistake: Lunging low and trying to get her arms around my legs, she clearly wanted to invalidate my superior reach by quickly closing the gap between us and getting close and dirty. I fell forward and wrapped my stronger arms around her belly from behind, she grunted and fell to her knees as my upper body weighed on her back and my dick pressed against that cute bun on top of her head. I once again made a choice to not stare at her barely covered butt as my head hovered less than a foot above it.

Eager to extend my advantage, I straightened my legs and got them out from her arms. Once again, I was surprised at how little brute strength these actresses arms contained and how easily I could overpower them.

And just like that, I got cocky.

Remembering the way Jessica had slammed my poor girlfriend, I decided to show Elizabeth what it felt like and heaved my body upwards to carry this beautiful woman into the air. She squealed in terror and pain as my arms constricted around her belly and pulled her entire body off the mat like a WWE wrestler.

Of course, I didn't have the heart to body slam her as hard I could. Instead I took the opportunity to spin around a bit, eliciting some laughter from our audience and some outraged yelling on Elizabeth's part, before slowly falling to my side and tossing her to the mat.

The sound of her body connecting with the floor sounded a little harsher than I intended but at this point I could feel that she was not close to as dangerous as Jessica Chastain was and her quick loss to Kaitlyn had as much to do with her own weakness as Kaitlyn's strength and skill.

Continuing to seize the upper hand, I fought my way on top of Elizabeth, with our bodies still in a 69 orientation, and, inspiringly taking a page from Jessica Chastain's book, edged backwards and sat on my distressed opponent's face.

Truthfully, this was my first time ever covering a woman's gorgeous features with my definitely not-aesthetically-pleasing butt. I could both hear and feel the horror and and fury of the Scarlet Witch as she screamed and flailed under me. The women around us were laughing and I couldn't help but grin as I looked back and saw that Elizabeth's hair bun had come partly undone and her fantastic dirty-blonde hair was now splayed all around her covered head.

Deciding to play up the entertainment angle for the ladies, I flexed my bicep and made as a tight a muscle as I could. Apparently they liked what they saw and gave off some ooh's and ah's. Damn. Losing to these vixens was blissful but this was just as fun. I saw Isabela beaming proudly and smiled warmly at her. She gave me an energetic two thumbs up. Sometimes it was painfully obvious how recently she had been a teenager. But to be fair, I was squarely sitting on the pretty face of the youngest Olsen sister, I wasn't one to talk.

Quicker than I anticipated, Elizabeth's limbs' flailing began to slow and her screams became closer and closer to helpless whimpers. Noticing how scattered her hair had become, I found myself overcome with a surprising desire that I immediately acted upon: Reaching back, I grabbed a handful of Elizabeth's hair and roughly pulled her head forward and deeper into my sweaty rear. Understandably, her screeching resumed as I even got my legs straightened and clamped on a tight reverse headscissors. It was my first time doing a headscissors too. I really was catching onto the style of these women.

Within seconds Elizabeth Olsen began slapping my thighs in submission with both hands. Her face was beat-red in embarrassment and fury, and I couldn't blame her.

Deciding she'd suffered enough, I released her and she fell to the mat in near tears. I sat and rested beside her, taking the chance to stare and appreciate this beautiful woman lying on her back. She was thoroughly beaten and everyone knew it. Her small, pretty hands brushed through her hair as she struggled to regain her composure. I couldn't help but feel a little bad now.

"Better luck next time." I lamely tried to reassure her. I stood up and turned my back to her to return to Isabela.

In the moment, it very much confused me the way Isabela's complexion turned from pride to concern to horror in the span of the 5 seconds I walked towards her.

Then I felt a small, feminine body slam into my back and I knew what it was: Elizabeth Olsen was back for revenge...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tron67 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-20, 11:35
Last Achievements

EXCELLENT! So, our main character earns the win and gets to progress in the tournament, but we also get the joy of seeing Elisabeth Olsen beat him down and get her revenge. An eye for an eye would be good, with the scarlet witch showing him how it feels to nearly pass out under an aggressors ass. Well written and thank you for continuing this, mate.
Old 24-May-20, 05:14
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 11: Match 9.5

For the most part, I consider myself to be a pretty respectful fellow. Of course I'm not above friendly teasing, but I know people's limits and despite my wrestling enthusiasm, I'm not someone prone to conflict with others.

That being said, when I felt the impact of a 120 pound female slamming into my back, I realized that for the first time in my life, I was about to feel the full wrath of a truly pissed off woman. As it turned out, that woman was going to be Elizabeth Olsen.

There was no withstanding her tackle, she took me down like a bowling ball knocking into a lonely kegel. When we hit the ground, I failed to stop my chin from connecting with the floor, sending my head into a slight daze. Thankfully I avoided biting my tongue. Although perhaps that would have been better than what came after:

The moment my chin hit the floor, Elizabeth climbed up my back and began working me into a chokehold. As I tucked my chin in and used my arms to prevent this, she put her knee on my back and mercilessly placed all her bodyweight on it. While Elizabeth is a relatively petite woman, her 120 pounds concentrated on one part of my back was agonizing and I let out an involuntary shout of pain.

She followed this up by sticking her hands under my face, grabbing it, and pulling me back into a horrible camel clutch, eliciting another howl of pain from me that got muffled by her small hands. As it also turned out, when Elizabeth raised my face, she made me stare straight at the person I was heading towards before she ambushed me: Isabela.

Isabela's eyes were wide and fearful, her hands covering her mouth, yet she made no effort to help me. I suddenly understood why these women always demanded verbal and repeated submissions from their opponents, because even if they got the first submission, a rival not adequately broken down would get up and put the poor victor into a camel clutch.

Speaking of which, following my eye contact with Isabela, Elizabeth pulled me back even further, and in my fear that this small woman was set on breaking my back, I opted to fight dirty too.

I reached back, grabbed her hair, and savagely pulled her forward. She screamed and released the camel clutch. Finally able to escape, I bucked her off and once free of her body weight, foolishly let go of her hair out of fear of pissing her off even more. As it turned out, that wasn't possible anyways. Her green eyes were alight with fire and her lovely face was flushed with fury.

The moment I rose to my knees opposite her, we rushed and pushed our chests against each other, our hands desperately grabbing and twisting. Despite her wild passion to beat me, my significant strength advantage made its appearance again and following a few seconds of sweaty struggle, I overpowered and forced her onto her back. She fell with a cute cry of frustration but quickly negated my superior position by bringing her bare thighs up and wrapping them around my waist. Their squeeze was so strong that I was certain she had gone to 100% power immediately.

I grunted and began reaching my arms back to separate her slender ankles. She responded by lifting her shoulders off the mat and pulling my head down to her breast. In addition to keeping my arms from breaking her bodyscissor, she also was able to press my face roughly against her boob. While her breasts weren't as big as Jessica Chastain's or Scarjo's, they were definitely hefty enough to cause some serious breathing difficulties for my already suffering diaphragm.

As I panted out against her tit, she hissed into my ear, "You really shouldn't have fucked with me. Now I'm going to rape your weak ass right in front of your girlfriend." Even though I had already bested Elizabeth with little trouble, her words sparked a flame of uncertainty and fear within me, making me desperate to get away from this vengeful woman.

I'm ashamed to write this, but in my terror at her threat, I resorted to lightly biting her boob. She immediately gasped in pain and shock as she released my head, her eyes wide in horror at my shameless tactic. Before she could respond, I broke her scissors and scrambled back from her. But instead of getting the distance necessary to launch a counterattack, I just gave Elizabeth the opportunity to rise to her feet and tackle me again, this time, it was her outmuscling me as she drove my exhausted body onto its back. She pressed me against the mat in a firm, wholesome pin.

In disbelief at my worsening predicament, I tried shoving her off but she pushed my arms away and thrust her chest into my face again, not even concerned about me trying to bite her again. In her frenzied assault, one of her boobs came out of her skimpy bikini and began rubbing against my face. For some reason, I thought I should inform of her this and wheezed, "Your boob is out." against her incomplete breastsmother.

In answer, she lifted her busty chest off me and proceeded to violently rip her bikini off and throw it away before reapplying her now naked breastsmother against my face. This time, she was successfully suffocating me and my resistance went from desperate heaving to hopeless flailing.

"You ready to submit to me?" Elizabeth whispered.

I kicked and bridged in distress, but she used her smooth legs to grapevine mine, causing my bridge to fail to unseat her from atop of me. How could a woman so much weaker than myself be dominating me like this?

As I mounted my final attempts to escape, Elizabeth continued, "Since this won't count for the tournament, I don't want you to tap out, you can submit just to me. Whisper in my ear that you're beaten and you've had enough and I'll let you go if I'm feeling nice."

My hands grabbed her hips and tried to twist her off, but she was having none of it. She tightened the noose of her arms and breasts against my face, causing the sound of my outgoing breaths squeezing past her bust to make farting sounds. This caused some amused laughter from the ladies around us.

Following a few more moments of futile resistance, my last reserves of strength were depleted and I collapsed to my back. Her almost entirely naked body lay on top of me. The two of us panted against each other like lovers recovering from a bout of sex.

Feeling that her physical domination of me was complete, Elizabeth loosened her breastsmother and allowed me to gulp in air. She slid her body down mine so our faces were inches apart. She looked directly into my eyes. The sight of her perfect face covered in sweat and smiling in victory was both humiliating and soothing. As my strained muscles relaxed, and the soreness of my beaten body began to present itself, I can truthfully say that the level of exhaustion I felt in that moment was greater than anything I had felt before.

While Elizabeth's enchanting eyes looked into mine, and her hot thighs went from a grapevine to straddling my hips, my hands magnetically gravitated from her hips to her round booty. They gently glided over and squeezed her cheeks, silently worshipping the ass of my victress. My as always trustworthy dick finally found priority to rise to attention, pressing urgently against my shorts and then graduating to pressing against her bikini clad vagina.

Unable to take my eyes away from hers, I simply lay still and watched as Elizabeth lowered her face down to passionately kiss me. Her lips were full and her tongue was powerful. Incapable of mounting any competing resistance, in that moment I felt her own me far more than Isabela ever had.

Disengaging from her dominant kiss, she lowered her mouth to the side of my face and whispered seductively, "Tell me Stevie, who won?"

I was far beyond wit or even conversation at this point. I could only whisper the facts into the ear of the woman who bested me, "You won."

"Are you sorry for sitting on my face and pulling my hair?"

"Yes. I'm sorry for sitting on you Elizabeth."

"Call me Lizzie, please."

"I'm sorry Lizzie."

I felt her playfully bite my ear. "Do you like being pinned by me?" At that moment, I felt her begin slowly grinding her crotch against me. Jesus, she was pulling out all the stops.

All I could come up with was a soft grunt. She giggled.

"I think you do. I think you wanted me to do this to you. And now you know I can." She increased the extent of her humping, my already hard dick strained against the wetness in her moving crotch. "I can do whatever I want to you."

It was all just too much for me, and for the second time in the tournament, I moaned and orgasmed against a powerful woman. Throughout the whole ordeal, Lizzie Olsen held me down with complete control.

"I like you Stevie. And now I own you."

I lay still, my chest heaving from the excitement of my orgasm, but in my post-nut clarity, I found myself able to complete the submission. "You own me Lizzie. I surrender."

Even though I knew I didn't have to, I raised my hand off her ass and tapped it three times. Making my defeat to her apparent and complete. A cheer went up from a bunch of woman and Lizzie grinned from ear to ear as she raised her chest off me and sat back on my sore dick. I stared up at her heaving naked upper body, completely taken by her beauty and femininity. Her body glistened with sweat from the effort it took to conquer me. She was the picturesque model of 'strong and sexy'.

Apparently she was also feeling nice, because instead of letting me up, she scooted her hips forward and sat on my face. My hands stayed on her round ass the whole time as she completed her victory by humiliating me as I had humiliated her.

It was the perfect revenge.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tron67 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-20, 11:58
Last Achievements

Well, that is definitely going to undermine any intimidation Stevie had, going forward in the tournament, but I for one loved every second of it. Thank you for showing us the super aggressive side of Lizzie Olsen.
Old 01-Jun-20, 00:04
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 12: The Higher Rounds

At this stage in the tournament, only 5 competitors remained: Jessica Chastain (2-0), Kaitlyn Dever (2-0), Isabela Merced (1-1), Scarlett Johansson (1-1), and myself (2-1) (although Lizzie Olsen's sensual domination of me unofficially made my record 2-2).

The two undefeated wrestlers, Jessica Chastain and Kaitlyn Dever, would soon face off after each earning two solid wins. The loser of that match would wrestle the winner of the 10th match.

The 10th match would be between Isabela Merced and Scarlett Johansson. Being the smallest and youngest wrestler of the tournament, Isabela was at a clear physical disadvantage. Jessica Chastain had demonstrated that Isabela was vulnerable to simply being overpowered by a stronger woman, and Scarlett, through her dominant showing against Kate Mara, seemed up to the task.

MATCH 10

As the match began, Scarlett aggressively rushed her smaller opponent and began trying to work her into a headlock, still in a fury after her disturbing loss to Kaitlyn. Isabela had the opposite reaction and frantically worked to escape and keep her distance from the Avengers actress, her knockout under Chastain's rear causing her to be cautious and perhaps even fearful of sudden attacks.

Underwhelmed by Isabela's constant retreating, several women and especially Scarlett, began jeering and taunting Isabela to do something besides run. I saw Isabela nervously glance in my direction. Gosh... she really was scared. I needed to give her something before Scarlett got in her head too much.

"Just warning you, Scarlett! Your mommy isn't around to help!" I hollered at Scarlett, reminding her of the humiliation she endured from Kaitlyn.

The moment Scarlett turned towards me to flip me off, Isabela sprung like a feral cat and tackled the previously unbeatable champion to the mat.

"YES!" Kaitlyn celebrated as Lizzie Olsen yelled advice to her once again struggling friend.

Scarlett was enraged now, but her past confidence had now shown itself to be a desperate effort to mask her insecurity after losing to Kaitlyn. As she bridged and flailed under Isabela's petite body, her screams of anger were mixed with cries and whimpers of embarrassment.

On the other hand, Isabela was emboldened by her successful takedown and worked feverishly to maintain her top position over the Black Widow. At one point, making use of Scarlett's bridging, she scooted up and got Scarlett into a tight schoolgirl pin. She grabbed Scarlett's arms and trapped them under her knees while pressing the older woman's wrists to the mat.

With Scarlett's position growing increasingly worse, she resorted to shooting her legs up towards Isabela's head. But Isabela simply leaned forward while pressing her crotch into Scarlett's chin. Soon Scarlett became a moaning mess as her curvy, powerful body was proven incapable of throwing off the petite latina holding her down.

"She's done! Scissor her!" Kaitlyn yelled.

Hearing this, Scarlett's raspy voice groaned in terror, "Oh god no. Please-"

But Isabela was past mercy at this point and answered with a picture-perfect fall to her side while transitioning her dominant sgp into a crushing headscissor. Her smooth, tan thighs visibly tightened around her screaming opponent's head as those incredible leg muscles squeezed a submission from the once intimidating Scarlett Johansson.

A few seconds after Scarlett's hands began frantically slapping Isabela's thighs and the rubber mat, Isabela expertly switched back to her sgp mount. Scarlett silently lay still with splayed out limbs and closed eyes, unable to even look at the teenager that had subdued her and eliminated her from the tournament for the first time in years.

With barely a shine of sweat on her victorious face, Isabela looked down the length of her body at her beaten foe. Hardly winded, the tiny 18-year old basked in her victory.

Then, probably remembering the way Chastain had facesat her, Isabela decided to see what it felt like from the top spot. She scooted forward and sat squarely on Scarlett's red, puffy face. To complete the picture, she flexed for us and beamed proudly, amidst unanimous applause from those gathered.

Just like that, the Black Widow was out of the tournament and Isabela was back in the game.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tron67 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 04:41
Points: 2,963, Level: 22 Points: 2,963, Level: 22 Points: 2,963, Level: 22
Last Achievements

ow, I wanted the guy to face Scarlett, nice story though! Keep it going
Old 01-Jun-20, 16:05
Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26
Last Achievements

You've got a really interesting story here but I do have to question the way you eliminated Scarlett here. Maybe that's just me being a fan but it does feel a bit... underwhelming given how you set her up.

Back to back losses against two underwhelming opponents? Really disappointing, and it... there's always something fun seeing the underdog win. Having the same wrestler lose twice in a row to underdogs? It takes a lot of the impact out of it in my opinion.

I think this would have been more interesting either had Isabela had to struggle to get this win or had there been more matches with Scarlett dominating her opponents. This? Just came across as Scarlett being overrated.

Just my view for what it's worth. It's a great work otherwise and I look forward to more in this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nihilus For This Useful Post: