Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-May-20, 01:28
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Worst Boss Ever

Great story Boyandy. I hope there will be more parts? Curious to see how the relationship between Natasha and Jeremy developes.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-20, 13:43
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Yeah, andy857 - so halfway through the story it took a turn I wasn't expecting, so I definitely want to continue, but I'm mulling over the path I should take.
Suggestions welcome!
Old 18-May-20, 15:07
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Suggestions welcome!
If I wrote this story, the plot would be something like this:

For several months or a couple of years, the guy works in this store and Natasha is also still there.

She constantly gives him orders, as if she is his boss, beats him regularly, makes him kiss her feet and ass, sits on top of him, scissors him between her legs, and does many other humiliating things to him.

Sometimes he tries to find another job, but Natasha always prevents this. She gives him bad recommendations secretly from him, humiliates him in front of other employers, etc.

Finally, the guy enters the university and leaves for another city. He is very glad that he finally got rid of his tormentress. Until...
After 2 years, Natasha enters the same university and meets him there. And it all starts again.

I think this plot is enough for more than 100 pages of Word, although I doubt that you have so much time, and I don't have either. But I can suggest even further

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sheffield, his home town
At first I thought it is English Sheffield, but since it can hardly be called small, it is probably one of its many namesakes in North America or even Australia .

Last edited by Valeron; 19-May-20 at 17:21.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-20, 16:43
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If I wrote this story, the plot would be something like this:
Because I worked in an office, my story would take place in an office. I asked for a raise and my boss said I can have that raise if I can fight her and win. It would be a fist fight and the other eight people in my office would be watching. She is five years older than I am and beautiful but not especially muscular. I really needed that money, so I agreed. Everyone moved the desks out of the way to give us an arena to battle in. She said she does not want any of my blood on her clothing, so she stripped to a bra and panties. It was a half-bra, with her erect nipples showing. That will be distracting. I stripped down to my underwear too and we began. To my surprise, she was an amazingly good fist fighter. She blocked all of my punches and she battered me at will. My co-workers were laughing at me, adding insult to injury. My whole body ached, especially my ribs. I became afraid of her and her ability to cause so much pain. This massacre ended when she knocked me out.
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-20, 19:33
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Last Achievements

My suggestion boyandy. The mother encourages jeremy and Natasha to have daily wrestling matches in which Natasha always submits him. The mother acts as a referee to acknowledge submissions. Just for fun, the mother wrestles Jeremy as well. Both mother ans daughter do bicep flexing victory posing over him.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-20, 14:12
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Another great scenario, beautifully written as usual.

I sent you a follow up idea, but whatever you decide, I'm sure it will be brilliant.

mez261uk
The Following User Says Thank You to mez261uk For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-20, 20:00
Points: 1,876, Level: 17 Points: 1,876, Level: 17 Points: 1,876, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My favorite of your stories is the Greg and the Red Speedo. I love the teasing affection between the two.
You present the theme of having the male gradually transform to learn to accept and ultimately crave the superior strength of the female so well; better than any writer of the genre. (And I've been reading this stuff for 50 years)
You establish early in this story that Natasha has a crush on Jeremy. Please take the story in that direction; less animosity and more affection.

When I go to this website, I always look first to see if there's anything new from you. Thanks for your talent!
The Following User Says Thank You to tweet235 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-20, 20:18
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

VVP, rapidjeff, andy857, mez261uk, tweet235;
Good suggestions! Shit - how am I going to cram all those ideas in? They're all good.
tweet235 I like mixing in affection the best, but sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.
In the right measure.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-20, 10:44
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Just wow! Amazing, as always.

I hope the mother gets in on the action, maybe uses that ass of hers
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gojiralink For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-20, 18:43
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

After Jeremy had left for home like the proverbial whipped puppy Mrs Vasilov looked over at Natasha. “Close the shop, I need to talk to you about something.”

Natasha shot her mother a puzzled look then did as she was ordered. “What’s up?” she asked, coming over to counter and pulling up a stool so the two of them could talk.

Mrs Vasilov gazed upward for a moment, gathering her thoughts. Natasha sat silently, being familiar with her mothers pauses. “Don’t rush me when I’m thinking. Thinking before acting is not a bad idea, you should try it sometime. First of all, I must apologize to you, my darling daughter, for not being completely honest with you in the past. I have to tell you something - a little bit of history.”

“History about us?”

A heavy sigh. “Yes. First of all, our name is not Vasilov. When we came to this country the immigration official bungled the spelling of our name. It’s not Vasilov, it’s Vasilyev. For several different reasons, I decided not to say anything, the main reason being I didn’t want certain people to find us.”

Natasha frowned. “What are you talking about?”

“Before I answer, let me ask you a question first; have you ever heard of the Scythians?”

Natasha shook her head.

Mrs V shook her head, muttering to herself, “What are they teaching in these schools nowdays?” Then, looking up, she fixed an intense stare on her daughters pretty face, smiling a little at the confusion in her crystal-clear grayish blue eyes. “In the part of the world we used to call home there were an ancient peoples who ruled for thousands of years called Scythians. They were a very warlike and formidable race. They were legendary horsemen and deadly archers. The Greek historian Thucydides once said that no country in Europe could ever hope to defeat them without outside help. Not only were they fierce warriors, they were physically quite different from all of the tribes around them.”

“How so?”

“Thousands of years ago, the average height of most tribespeople was 4’6”. But most Scythians were over six feet tall. They have even found some skeletons over 6’6”. So you can see they were 10-15 centimeters taller than their average opponent.”

Natasha took that in, trying to picture them in her head.

Mrs V continued. “They were also unique because of their coloring. Many of them had dark red or blonde hair, and they were noted for their striking light-colored eyes. Quite different than the darker hues of the Middle Eastern peoples.”

“Kind of like us?”

“No. EXACTLY like us. In addition, many of the women fought alongside the men. It seems as though the roles of gender were much more… fluid… among them. In more than twenty percent of the graves they have uncovered they found the woman to be buried in battle dress with their weapons at their side, in every respect an honored warrior.”

Natasha was amazed. “Even the women?”

Mrs V nodded.” Oh yes. The ancient Greeks feared them and their strange customs. It was said that a Scythian virgin could not marry until she had killed three of her enemies. It was also said that many of the young girls approaching puberty would have their right breast cauterized to increase the muscle mass required for the longbow, such was their dedication to warfare and fighting.”

“My God!”

“You may have heard of them; Herodotus called them ‘without a breast’. The Greek word for that phrase is; Amazon.”

Natasha sat stunned, gaping in shock. “Are you saying that we, you and I, are the descendants of… Amazons?”

“Yes.”

Mrs V sat back, watching the conflicting emotions flit over her daughters features. She remembered feeling much the same when her mother had told her when she was thirteen. “There’s more…” she said after a while.

“What do you mean?”

“Have you ever heard of - Asgarda - Warrior Women of Ukraine?”
Natasha shook her head.

“They were -still are - a group of women who believe they are the daughters of Amazons and seek to reclaim their birthright.”

“How?”

“By seizing it. They have grown weary of letting men decide their destiny, tired of being persecuted for their beliefs. They are taking things into their own hands. So, a small, army I guess you would say, has been formed in secret. They practice martial arts, warfare theory and are dedicated to the Rise of the Amazon.”

Her eyes wide, Natasha leaned forward and whispered, “Do you know some of these women?”

Mrs V nodded slowly. “I am one of those women.”

A gasp escaped Natasha. “What?! How?!”

Mrs V traced her finger on the glass countertop. “I became involved when I was just a little bit older than you are now. The school I went to was very rough, with many cruel boys. Some of us girls decided we had to stick together to avoid being bullied. Some of the girls had even been raped. We decided as a group - NO MORE. Many other girls sympathized with us and our number grew to be quite large. Eventually, we became more vocal.”:

“In what way?”

“We had many public demonstrations, at some there was violence. Regrettably, some people were injured.”

Natasha gasped. “What kind of violence?”

“Some of our members did not like men very much. It didn’t take much for them to get agitated, and soon there was fighting. The newspapers loved it, to see women fighting men.”

Natasha shook her head in amazement. “Were you…. were you…fighting too?”

Her mother nodded.

“My God! Was anyone hurt?”

Mrs V sighed, wondering how exactly to phrase her next thought. “Let’s just say that having my name changed and coming to America was for the best. But ENOUGH about the past. I want to talk about the future. Specifically, YOUR future.”

“What do you mean?”

“I have been in communication with some of Asgarda. They want me to start a chapter here. I told them I would do it. And as my first recruit I choose you.”

“Mama! Me? I don’t know how to fight!”

“You overpowered an older boy, tied him up and made him your prisoner. I think you do.”

“But…but…” Natasha’s mind was racing, suddenly filled with exciting images of noble warrior women. In the middle of that she suddenly recalled Jeremy’s face as he lay on the floor, his eyes beseeching her for mercy. Sweet Jesus! It was making her head spin! She took a deep breath and leveled her gaze at her mother. “What do I do first?”

Her mother laughed and clapped delightedly. “Don’t worry, I have a plan. It starts with Jeremy.”

The following day Jeremy forced himself to go to the shop after school, muttering to himself the entire way. He was going to quit. No doubt about it. Q-fucking-U-I-T. It was all too much, too humiliating. How was he going to live with himself with an eighth grade girl bossing him around? It was impossible!
The bell on the door rung as he entered. There were no customers, only Natasha seated behind the counter. She looked up when he entered and smiled.

“I quit!” Jeremy blurted out.

Natasha raised her eyebrows. After a pause she said, “No you don’t.”

Jeremy took a step towards her, waving his arms in agitation. “Yes I do. This is ridiculous! I’m not going to have some, some… “

Natasha interrupted. “Stop waving your arms around, you’re like like a child. If you continue to act this way I’m going to treat you like a child.”

Jeremy blinked. “What?”

“If I hear any more nonsense from you I’m going to come over there, take you by the back of your neck, drag you across my lap and give you the spanking of your life.”

Jeremy’s eyes widened. A mental picture formed. “You wouldn’t dare…”He sputtered, “You’re not THAT strong.” His back foot started sliding backwards, toward the door.

“We can find out. If you run,” Natasha said calmly, “I’ll be waiting for you in front of your school tomorrow. I can just as easily do it there.”

Jeremy blanched. A spanking in front of the entire school? He broke out in a sweat as he wondered if she would pull down his pants the way his mother used to do. Before he could stop himself he blurted “Please don’t.”

“Then do as I say.” Turning her head Natasha called out, “Mama! My slave boy is here!” And giggled just like a fourteen-year-old girl.

Mrs V came out of the back office. “Jeremy. It is good you are here. Natasha, don’t mock him, we need him.”

Looking down at her phone and scrolling, Natasha said, “He’s talking about quitting.”

Mrs V gave an impatient sigh. “I thought we had resolved this issue. All right. Just to show you we are not monsters I’m proposing a situation for you. Starting immediately, your pay is doubled. You are now making $20 per hour.”

“What?!” Jeremy couldn’t help himself. $20 per hour?!

“In return, in addition to your normal duties you will spend two hours on Tuesdays and two hours on Thursdays helping Natasha to train in the martial arts.”

“Martial arts? What martial arts? I don’t know any martial arts.”

“I didn’t think you did. What I will be paying you for is to be Natasha’s opponent. She is the one that will be learning, not you.”

Jeremy’s eyes darted back and forth between the two. Natasha gave him a bored look while Mrs V continued.

“I am bringing in some mats and other equipment to go in the stockroom. So first thing is I need you to make room in there. Get busy.”

Jeremy found himself heading towards the stockroom, his mind reeling. Half of his brain was calculating how fast his savings would grow at $20 per hour. The other half of his brain was picturing himself wrestling around with Natasha. All right, she had proven to be stronger. And quicker. And more agile. But still, there would have to be some opportunity for a little payback, somehow. Maybe even a chance for her to look up at him and beg for mercy.

“All right,” he said.

“Stop right there,” Mrs V ordered. “From now on, my daughter and myself are to be addressed as Miss. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Miss.”

Two days later the stockroom had been cleared out and there was a regulation-size wrestling mat on the ground. In addition, Mrs V had brought in some exercise equipment and a full set of weights. The shelves had been pushed back to make room and Jeremy found himself standing in the center of the room in his bare feet and wearing, as instructed, shorts and a T-shirt. Across from him Natasha stood, dressed in a light pink one-piece leotard.
Jeremy entertained thoughts of escape as he looked over Natasha, seeing her dressed so revealingly for the first time. He had not realized that the girl had so many curves. Her ass he knew about, but it would also appear that her sports bra she wore most of the time had disguised how big her breasts were. She did not look like a 14-year-old. In addition, as she tied her thick auburn hair back into a ponytail, her biceps stood out in sharp definition. He shot a quick glance at his own arms out of reflex.

Mrs V stood off to the side and began to issue instructions. “All right Jeremy, this is how we are to proceed. I will describe the various holds and grips we are going to be working on and you will be listening. I will then demonstrate the proper technique, Natasha will attempt to duplicate it as best she can, and you will cooperate. Is this clear to you?”

Jeremy blanched. He hadn’t realized that Mrs V was going to be involved in the training. He had assumed she would be bringing in an instructor. Now she faced him, like Natasha, dressed in a leotard that looked like it was about to burst at the seams. Her mammoth breasts threatened to spill out of her top and her ass cheeks swelled and flexed as she walked back and forth explaining the procedures. She too had her hair tied back in a loose ponytail. She looked formidable.

“Jeremy! Stop staring at my cleavages and pay attention!” Mrs V scolded as Natasha tittered at his discomfiture. Jeremy reddened.

Slowly, practice got underway. Things started to speed up when Mrs V came up behind him and demonstrated the elements of a rear naked choke. Jeremy felt her iron-like forearm firmly across his throat as she roughly tightened her grip. He felt her breasts smashing into his back and his breathing grew labored as she held him a long time while explaining the intricacies of the hold to Natasha, who was watching attentively from the side. Jeremy was growing woozy before she finally released him. Then after that it was Natasha’s turn and he felt her smaller, firmer breasts in the same position. Aghast, he realized he was becoming aroused and quailed at the thought of either of them finding out.

As the time stretched past an hour Jeremy began to regret his agreement. He was nothing but a rag doll, being tossed around the mat. If he thought Natasha was strong, Mrs V was a powerhouse. He instantly realized her strength was far superior to his, even though he probably outweighed her by 15 pounds. Effortlessly, she contorted his body and once, picked him up in a bear hug, his feet dangling off the ground.

After a while Jeremy held up his hand for a break, gasping and sweaty. “Stop,” he said, “this is getting out of hand. If this was real wrestling I would be fighting back, not just standing here like a dummy.”

Mrs V pursed her lips and gave a quick nod. “That is correct. I was waiting for you to feel ready before advising you to resist. Now I will show Natasha how to go on the attack. I want you to defend yourself.”

“I don’t want to hurt her…”

Mrs V laughed. “How cute. Anyway, if you are that concerned, I will go first. Listen to me - do not hold back. If I feel you are not trying I things will go badly for you. Do you understand?”

Jeremy nodded and just like that Mrs V came after him in a low crouch, reaching out for his legs. Jeremy danced back out of the way but she followed quickly and before he knew it his legs were swept and he found himself face down in a half-nelson, his face being shoved into the mat. Mrs V held him there as she explained to Natasha what she had done. Once again, her heavy breasts were flattened against him and he struggled to keep from getting aroused. She was an attractive woman, he had to admit, even if she had minimal people skills, and the feel of so much femininity in close contact with his body was overwhelming. He stopped struggling and tried to control his breathing.

Then it was Natasha’s turn. Her bare legs revealed thigh muscles that flexed impressively when she circled him warily. Jeremy’s mind raced, searching for an opportunity to strike back, to show both of these two that he was no weakling. To see how Natasha would like it if he was lying on her back, with her arms twisted behind her.

It was not to be. The pretty eighth-grader took him down like he was standing still. Ferociously charging him she grabbed the back of his thighs and pumped her legs like a football player, lifting slightly and driving him backwards. Jeremy tried to twist away from her but she was too strong and within seconds he found his face being shoved into the mat again as Natasha straddled the small of his back. It had happened so fast he wasn’t even sure about the move she had used to subdue him. Her forearm was planted on the back of his neck and her arm was snaked around his, totally immobilizing him.

“Very good!” approved Mrs V.

“That was easy!” said Natasha.

“When done correctly, yes.”

The two females chatted as Natasha kept him pinned to the mat. Jeremy again felt the presence of so much flesh hard to ignore and felt himself growing hard. He closed his eyes and tried to mentally add up up how much his next paycheck was going to be. $20 per hour, he thought to himself, $20 per hour…