Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Aug-20, 18:26
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

NC-209 Molly vs Laila (onslaught)
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...In a nearly unprecedented turn of events, the featherweight newcomer, Molly, dominates and humiliates a Fight Pulse veteran, middleweight, Laila, in a spectacular, one-sided onslaught... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview clip:

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-20, 01:43
Points: 6,385, Level: 34 Points: 6,385, Level: 34 Points: 6,385, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This was a truly incredible match! I never clicked buy so fast before haha. Seeing Molly force her foot in Laila's face was so damn hot.

Also, side note. I love the behind the scenes training video you posted Zweig. It's always cool seeing stuff like this from producers. It seems like hardly any care to share that type of stuff. Just one more thing to add the seemingly endless list of positives that sets FightPulse apart from others.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coolguy12 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-20, 19:31
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 13:00
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
NC-209 Molly vs Laila (onslaught)
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...In a nearly unprecedented turn of events, the featherweight newcomer, Molly, dominates and humiliates a Fight Pulse veteran, middleweight, Laila, in a spectacular, one-sided onslaught... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't usually look at a lot of FP's "upcoming match" information, just because I don't like to get my hopes up for what looks like a great F/F match from just one photo, only for it to be released and I then find out there's a guy/guys in the background

Somehow, somewhere though, I did see a little photo of this match a while ago, and I remember crossing my fingers that it would be a "no-dude" zone. So when it was released on Saturday and all the preview photos suggested everything was all clear, I purchased the video immediately. I'm pretty sure the match hadn't even been online for long when I picked it up, as Zweig hadn't yet changed the promo pics/links which usually advertise FP's latest release at the top of this forum.

Now, I've probably mentioned this before, but I've always had a thing for the less obvious winner. The babyface beating the heel. The apartment wrestler beating the 'trained' pro-wrestler. And the smaller wrestler beating a bigger wrestler. So when the match opened with this stare-down (or in this case, stare up-and-down )...

...I already knew that I was onto a good thing.

The subsequent match does not disappoint. As previous Onslaught videos have demonstrated, being the perfect "bad girl" isn't always about strength, size, or even skill. It's all about attitude. And that is exactly what Molly is all about here. There's no respect for Laila, neither verbally or physically. Molly wants to hurt her opponent, so much so that on the rare moments in the match where she isn't torturing Laila in some way, Molly seems visibly frustrated. And where does she then take out that frustration?

Yep!

Now, it's worth pointing out that Molly obviously isn't yet at the same level of experience as wrestlers such as Rage or Ashley Wildkat. So this isn't perhaps the most 'technical' Onslaught video FP have ever produced. But what it does have is Molly's absolute determination to either hurt Laila or to humiliate Laila - or basically just do both of those things at the same time. And honestly, if Molly is already this much of a natural talent so soon into her wrestling career, I can only imagine the levels she could reach in the future!

On a final note, a word about Molly's physique. Because in I don't know how many years of watching wrestling videos, I've never seen a wrestler/model who's back and shoulders are so utterly amazing that they've drawn my full attention, even while she is applying a reverse facesit!!

I mean... Just look at... I am speechless!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg moll1.jpg (100.5 KB, 1036 views)
File Type: jpg moll2.jpg (103.2 KB, 1031 views)
File Type: jpg moll3.jpg (121.5 KB, 1041 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 14:06
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I thought instantly of Rage when i first saw the preview pictures for Molly v Laila. Her dominance and aggression are very comparable. Molly also looks like she has the sadistic streak where she looks to enjoy putting a hurt on her opponent.

Gutted, when i read shes not available for sessions, but im going to enjoy watching her film work
The Following User Says Thank You to stev10 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 15:08
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Footpower wrote: ".....if Molly is already this much of a natural talent so soon into her wrestling career....."

Dude: "Molly" has had a lot of matches over at the Fighting Dolls web site, and perhaps others. She is not "early in her career." Suggest you just lean back and enjoy.
Old 10-Aug-20, 15:22
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRunner [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Footpower wrote: ".....if Molly is already this much of a natural talent so soon into her wrestling career....."

Dude: "Molly" has had a lot of matches over at the Fighting Dolls web site, and perhaps others. She is not "early in her career." Suggest you just lean back and enjoy.
Ah, well in that case, let me rephrase my statement to "....if Molly is already this much of a natural talent coming into Fightpulse, I can only imagine the levels she could reach under their tutelage."
The Following User Says Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 16:49
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Thanks Zweig,
I really enjoyed your compendium of SGPs and facesits in 'The Struggle to Stay on Top'.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Great action!

It took me back to an early fantasy of mine where girls overpower males and ride their faces to break them into becoming complient faceseats...

Its a bit like when a girl rider sits on the back of a wild stallion..and breaks it in...

Last edited by al-uk; 11-Aug-20 at 17:55.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 18:22
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

That's a really cool fantasy, Al, and idea for a video!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 18:51
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't usually look at a lot of FP's "upcoming match" information, just because I don't like to get my hopes up for what looks like a great F/F match from just one photo, only for it to be released and I then find out there's a guy/guys in the background

Somehow, somewhere though, I did see a little photo of this match a while ago, and I remember crossing my fingers that it would be a "no-dude" zone. So when it was released on Saturday and all the preview photos suggested everything was all clear, I purchased the video immediately. I'm pretty sure the match hadn't even been online for long when I picked it up, as Zweig hadn't yet changed the promo pics/links which usually advertise FP's latest release at the top of this forum.

Now, I've probably mentioned this before, but I've always had a thing for the less obvious winner. The babyface beating the heel. The apartment wrestler beating the 'trained' pro-wrestler. And the smaller wrestler beating a bigger wrestler. So when the match opened with this stare-down (or in this case, stare up-and-down )...

...I already knew that I was onto a good thing.

The subsequent match does not disappoint. As previous Onslaught videos have demonstrated, being the perfect "bad girl" isn't always about strength, size, or even skill. It's all about attitude. And that is exactly what Molly is all about here. There's no respect for Laila, neither verbally or physically. Molly wants to hurt her opponent, so much so that on the rare moments in the match where she isn't torturing Laila in some way, Molly seems visibly frustrated. And where does she then take out that frustration?

Yep!

Now, it's worth pointing out that Molly obviously isn't yet at the same level of experience as wrestlers such as Rage or Ashley Wildkat. So this isn't perhaps the most 'technical' Onslaught video FP have ever produced. But what it does have is Molly's absolute determination to either hurt Laila or to humiliate Laila - or basically just do both of those things at the same time. And honestly, if Molly is already this much of a natural talent so soon into her wrestling career, I can only imagine the levels she could reach in the future!

On a final note, a word about Molly's physique. Because in I don't know how many years of watching wrestling videos, I've never seen a wrestler/model who's back and shoulders are so utterly amazing that they've drawn my full attention, even while she is applying a reverse facesit!!

I mean... Just look at... I am speechless!

whats laila reaction to her losing to a smaller girl was she humulated or just shook the loss off
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse