Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Old 19-Feb-14, 15:34
Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ones I wish Ida' faced and some I had...

Thanks for posting the photo. Just look at the women's faces - wow you can just see this is a total war, as it was. If you have any more photos of these two please post
Old 19-Feb-14, 22:43
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 1,766, Level: 17 Points: 1,766, Level: 17 Points: 1,766, Level: 17
Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for posting the photo. Just look at the women's faces - wow you can just see this is a total war, as it was. If you have any more photos of these two please post
Very few matches at Camp Amazon matched the intensity of this one. Alas, this is the only pic I have from the bout.
The Following User Says Thank You to johnnydark For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-15, 06:58
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Alyssa Wright (C&B). She was on the wrong coast but I often thought about flying to Seattle to wrestle her. I really wanted to be scissored by her, or maybe a 2 vs 1. She talked about 2 vs 1 a bit in some of her newsletters if I remember right.

Charlie the Golden Katt, who used to do sessions. When I sessioned with Robin & Malibu (2 against 1 cause I was rather athletic back then, I could beat either of them but I couldn't beat them together), but Golden Katt apparently beat Malibu rather easily and I think there was a little bit of bad blood there. Robin strongly advised me not to wrestle Katt cause she told me she'd sometimes not let guys go when she had them trapped, but Robin telling me that kind of made me want to wrestle her more. Guys I e-mailed on line who'd wrestled Charlie had good things to say about her. I have one of her VHS videos from Bill Wick. I thought she was great.

And Lisa Marie who only came here once I think, she did a few videos with Robin, like 5'9, pretty and nice attitude. She was in the US for a few months I think, then went back to New Zealand. Robin invited me to do a double session with her & Lisa when they were in NY but at the time I didn't have the cash and I said no. I later regretted it having seen some of her matches. That would have been a killer match.

Charlie: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 26-Oct-15 at 21:42.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-15, 11:11
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Charlie: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She owns him
I bet a session with such a character would be terrific.

Worth checking out:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (this one is in the contributors section)
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 26-Oct-15, 15:04
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydark [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nancy Skarvan vs Treena Antonelli - 1st match 1977
On vk.com..... Along with their second one. First has no sound.

The Following User Says Thank You to mypredilection For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-15, 00:44
Points: 362, Level: 6 Points: 362, Level: 6 Points: 362, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Charlie the Golden Katt, who used to do sessions. When I sessioned with Robin & Malibu (2 against 1 cause I was rather athletic back then, I could beat either of them but I couldn't beat them together), but Golden Katt apparently beat Malibu rather easily and I think there was a little bit of bad blood there. Robin strongly advised me not to wrestle Katt cause she told me she'd sometimes not let guys go when she had them trapped, but Robin telling me that kind of made me want to wrestle her more. Guys I e-mailed on line who'd wrestled Charlie had good things to say about her. I have one of her VHS videos from Bill Wick. I thought she was great.
I liked the Golden Katt's tapes. She seemed a little crazy and corny but it only added to the attraction I remember seeing another clip of her on a much later chat show and she still seemed a little, out there... wasn't she in GLOW?

Last edited by caddy77; 27-Oct-15 at 00:49.
Old 27-Oct-15, 06:52
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddy77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I liked the Golden Katt's tapes. She seemed a little crazy and corny but it only added to the attraction I remember seeing another clip of her on a much later chat show and she still seemed a little, out there... wasn't she in GLOW?
Looks like she did. She's listed in GLOW's IMBD page. It appears she spells her name without the e too now that I've looked.

anyhoo, I thought GLOW was much too showy and over-staged and I preferred WWE(WWF) for lady wrestling.

Charli seemed to focus on sessions and videos, perhaps cause the wrestling companies didn't like her or maybe she didn't like them. Not sure, but I remember she ran advertisements in wrestling magazines before the internet, with a caption "Capable of real conquest". And I agree with you, she was "out there", but I always thought she was a fun "out there" not a bad "out there". I liked the whole attitude thing she had going and I found her very attractive. Not so much now, but in the 80s and 90s, I thought she was hot.

She did a one woman show a few years back, talking about her life where she began modeling at age 5 or something. I never met her, but I like her personality. I think some women didn't like her cause she was more competitive than many women wanted to go. Sally McNeil beat her though. (I'll have to look and see if there's a Sally McNeil thread on this board).

Charli had a fun little sit-com match appearance that shows up on Youtube now and again from this show: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-15, 11:01
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

I think she did a few for Women Warriors and bit off a little more then she could chew in fighting Sally McNeil. I remember her and thought most was worked, but then seeing that she tried true competitive showed a different side.
Old 27-Oct-15, 19:23
Points: 362, Level: 6 Points: 362, Level: 6 Points: 362, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

More of Charlie Haynes - this time doing stand-up!

The Following User Says Thank You to caddy77 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-15, 03:36
Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,111 Times in 4,078 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddy77 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
More of Charlie Haynes - this time doing stand-up!

Thanks. The canned laughter is pretty obvious.