Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Old Yesterday, 08:15
Points: 3,612, Level: 25 Points: 3,612, Level: 25 Points: 3,612, Level: 25
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Disappointed by most mixed wrestling videos

Good Convo,

my thing is wrestling followed by sensual domination, F v F, F v M and on rare occasion, if done right M v M. where the combatants wrestle for position or submission that would that will tire their opponents out, then while holding the immobile, have their way with them until the victor has the satisfaction\submission they've earned.

It has to be consensual, were both fighters know and want to test each others limits physically and sexually. the wrestling is a outlet for the physical contact that can lead to sensual portion that may or will follow.

I'll use Arielx as an example, she loves the mma, loves the contact, loves to test herself against other woman. She also loves women sensually, and appears to get off on the intimacy of the combat, loving to hold a jobber immobile while ravishing them to climax. Shes also a closet jobber who loves to give up control to another woman and will submit in sensual situations where in her MMA training, she would never submit...... it's her mind set that erotic.

In mixed, I like when the woman can physically wear the man down or submit him to the point of bending him to her will.
once again the wrestling has to be legit, leading to the sensual ending where the woman is victorious, satisfied.
its rare that a mixed match were the male wins by the same way, with legit wrestling a woman to exhaustion then having a sensual encounter that stays erotic. it takes a special woman to enjoy being worn down then taken consensualy and sensually. I would maybe point to the last Kara vs Jack encounter as an example where it maybe works.

Lets go back to the old Academy stuff, even it was generally scripted, if the women were into each other, it was easy to tell and the goal would eventually molest your opponent into submission, which while not Mixed, I found to be very erotic.

currently absolutemixedwrestling is doing a good job of letting the mixed fight get hot & sweaty and the punishment round is interesting in a good way.

Hanz is also doing some interesting stuff that's started out as mixed but has opened up into a larger fetish of Mixed erotic combat,
once again it's his mindset, if your enjoying your work and okay with letting us enjoy it it, comes across well.

So generally I believe doing a session by letting a woman scissor your head from a couch while you gurgle while rolling tape, loses it's appeal to me after a bit, even if the woman doing the work legs are sculpted things of beauty. It's the erotic combat mindset that is more appealing to me that comes thru with M vs F or F vs F, no matter the medium.

Finally, Sheena is a beast, who currently is doing non sexual combat, but she seems to enjoy dishing out pain, while enjoying showing us. Here's to hoping someday she lets her inner beast out, maybe by mistakenly letting a Dee Williams type get her immobilized! and yea I know it's F vs F but I'm throwing it out there anyways. Peace.

Last edited by spencemac3; Yesterday at 08:23.
The Following User Says Thank You to spencemac3 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 15:33
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 26,256, Level: 70 Points: 26,256, Level: 70 Points: 26,256, Level: 70
Activity: 13.6% Activity: 13.6% Activity: 13.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,662 Times in 424 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walton [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
IFW is the best producer out there at the moment. Since SFD was created for scripted customs, all matches on IFW are genuinely competitive. Many of their older mixed videos are labelled as competitive but are semicompetitive at best. Things have changed recently (even though, TBF, guys rarely give 100%. Lara vs Dante and the Mauro series are examples of guys giving 100%. Paolo or Fabio went there already thinking they'd lose...)
I like IFW a lot. Among current producers, I think their videos are there with Fighting Dolls as the best. Couple of the English producers and some others will occasionally make some excellent films. But neither IFW nor FD (or any other that I am aware of) is 100% competitive. Thatís not to say they donít have competitive matches. I enjoyed Ambraís close loss to Ezio in a recent film and thought that was genuinely competitive or very close to it. I know the event mixed matches at FD are real as well as many of their studio videos. I have spoken with their girls about them, and the guys win too much for them to be all scripted. But both those companies film some prearranged matches. For example, check out Andrea vs Luca. If you see her in person sheís really small, just shy of tiny. Heís like 6í4, 230 and built like The Incredible Hulk. If he tries, thereís no way in hell she wins that match. Also believe the Robi v Diego rematch, Caterina vs Iago, and some others are scripted. Doesnít mean the videos arenít great or that they donít have some authentic mixed matches.
Old Yesterday, 16:28
Points: 1,468, Level: 15 Points: 1,468, Level: 15 Points: 1,468, Level: 15
Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3% Activity: 15.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsimmons [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like IFW a lot. Among current producers, I think their videos are there with Fighting Dolls as the best. Couple of the English producers and some others will occasionally make some excellent films. But neither IFW nor FD (or any other that I am aware of) is 100% competitive. That’s not to say they don’t have competitive matches. I enjoyed Ambra’s close loss to Ezio in a recent film and thought that was genuinely competitive or very close to it. I know the event mixed matches at FD are real as well as many of their studio videos. I have spoken with their girls about them, and the guys win too much for them to be all scripted. But both those companies film some prearranged matches. For example, check out Andrea vs Luca. If you see her in person she’s really small, just shy of tiny. He’s like 6’4, 230 and built like The Incredible Hulk. If he tries, there’s no way in hell she wins that match. Also believe the Robi v Diego rematch, Caterina vs Iago, and some others are scripted. Doesn’t mean the videos aren’t great or that they don’t have some authentic mixed matches.
SOME SPOILERS AHEAD

SFD is fully scripted. Before SFD was created, IFW contained scripted or partially scripted material itself. The videos you cited were shot before the creation of SFD. Andrea vs Luca is semicompetitive at best, he just had to resist and not tap, but the outcome was pretty much predetermined (and it is implied in the description that it is not competitive). Caterina vs Iago is the same, only semicompetitive. Caterina was one of the most unexperienced girls of IFW and would have had very little chance.
Though the Diego series was labelled as competitive back then, I dpn't think it fully was. I can understand him, not being physically impressive nor trained, losing to Andrea, Robi or even Giorgia, but not to unexperienced girls like Angelica and Eva. The description of his match against Eva, in which he was "allowed to fight back" (which does not make it competitive anyway, as he could not attack first), implies in his previous matches he had pretty much to resist only (hence semicompetitive), at least against the weaker girls. I think Robi vs Diego rematch was not scripted and reasonably competitive.
The Alessandro and Ezio series are fully competitive. They are perceived as weak opponents, due to their diminutive frame and, in Ezio's case, advanced age. The Mattia series is competitive too and he wins most of his matches, being a superb heel.
Guys like Paolo and Fabio, IMHO, went there to be womanhandled . The ruleset was probably competitive, but they didn't put much effort. Mauro's matches are more competitive, but he has no luck it seems.
Even if the ruleset is competitive (same rules for both opponents) it does not mean the guy is going 100%. Aldo vs Venere is such an example. He was demolished, but did not fight back at all, and it is about his own character rather than the rules.
Lara vs Dante is IMHO the epitome of competitive mixed wrestling. He was in control all the match, still she scored a sneaky win. But you can't say he did hold back at all.
In my opinion IFW is the best producer around at the moment and it is close to old-time DWW.
The Following User Says Thank You to Walton For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 16:58
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 26,256, Level: 70 Points: 26,256, Level: 70 Points: 26,256, Level: 70
Activity: 13.6% Activity: 13.6% Activity: 13.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,662 Times in 424 Posts

We’re on the same page. I actually sponsored Andrea’s first match against Alessandro and was assured it would be competitive. I think it was. He’s a lightweight guy and had no wrestling experience. Loved Caterina and hated to see her leave. Anyway, yeah, as I said I do think IFW films genuinely competitive matches, but many of the semi-competitive videos (90% of my sessions over the years have been a more vigorous semi-competitive, simply meaning we’re both trying to win but not trying to destroy one another, and if I get caught in a sexy pin or hold, I can’t guarantee I’m going to try my hardest to escape) like Caterina v Iago are well-done and very sexy.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post: