Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jan-20, 05:23
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: New She-Ra Animated Series (Netflix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr@g!l3_$p33d$+3r [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wonder Woman did significantly better than Captain Marvel. Aas a guy myself, Wonder Woman/Diana's ignorance felt more relateable than Captain Marvel/MCU Carol Danver's personal struggle. The plot of 'Captain Marvel' felt similar to 'Underworld'. 'Alita: Battle Angel' also did better than 'Captain Marvel', as an example of true Women's Activism. If you want to promote women's autonomy, do it in a manner similar to 'Wonder Woman' and/or 'Alita: Battle Angel'.

Also, the directors of 'Wonder Woman' and 'Captain Marvel' were women - Patty Jenkins and Anna Boden. Hopefully 'Black Widow' does even better.
what captain marvel did you see ? thats has to be the one the worst Marvel movies to date!
Old 03-Jan-20, 08:13
Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
what captain marvel did you see ? thats has to be the one the worst Marvel movies to date!
The same one you did. I know it was trash.
Old 03-Jan-20, 12:12
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr@g!l3_$p33d$+3r [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The same one you did. I know it was trash.
but you compared it to wonder woman which was thousand times better
Old 03-Jan-20, 16:11
Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54 Points: 15,787, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Girl Re: New She-Ra Animated Series (Netflix)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
but you compared it to wonder woman which was thousand times better
I was replying to someone else. I was not comparing them, I was stating what I thought were contrasts between their female leads.
Old 03-Jan-20, 16:44
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalewrestlingchannel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
They did some good brainwashing on you huh?

You are confusing leftism and feminism and trying to intertwine the two.

This is especially evident with your racism against white people.

Saying that females are better writers or directors has little precedent in history.

They certain can be better, but there is not a lot of evidence for it.

Feminism was largely about liberation from social norms.

I will always support that type of feminism, but as I said, the intertwined philosophy spouted by people like yourself has become confused and hateful, as evident by your own words if you examine them.
LOL

That's quite some word salad with no coherence at all. Before you accuse someone of being "brainwashed" you should at least have some knowledge of what you are talking about. You sound like an incel but if you're not you shouldn't say things that make it look you outed yourself as one.

Add:
Also, I guess you're not aware of the irony of you calling me hateful while accusing me of being brainwashed and racist against white people. It looks more your projecting your hatefulness onto me. It's not healthy for you. Do yoga or something and let that go.

Also, to add. You took me out of context about saying female writers or directors are better than males. To be fair let's sum it up to the written word not always being clear. I didn't say they are better but might be better suited to writing a female-centered story. That's all. A male writer/director may be better suited for a male-centered story. Even taking me out of context it is still quite a stretch to say I'm racist against white people.

Last edited by JimmyV123; 03-Jan-20 at 19:21. Reason: addendum
Old 04-Jan-20, 07:25
Producer
Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL

That's quite some word salad with no coherence at all. Before you accuse someone of being "brainwashed" you should at least have some knowledge of what you are talking about. You sound like an incel but if you're not you shouldn't say things that make it look you outed yourself as one.

Add:
Also, I guess you're not aware of the irony of you calling me hateful while accusing me of being brainwashed and racist against white people. It looks more your projecting your hatefulness onto me. It's not healthy for you. Do yoga or something and let that go.

Also, to add. You took me out of context about saying female writers or directors are better than males. To be fair let's sum it up to the written word not always being clear. I didn't say they are better but might be better suited to writing a female-centered story. That's all. A male writer/director may be better suited for a male-centered story. Even taking me out of context it is still quite a stretch to say I'm racist against white people.
Incel? As if I have a problem sexually with women? I'm probably one of the most advanced guys on this forum.

9 times out of 10, if a woman doesn't work with me it's because of her significant other, fear, or society. The other 1 out of 10 is usually high drama on their part and I don't put up with that.

If you go around whining about "white" writers or if you refer to someone specifically by their color for no reason at all you MIGHT be racist.

If I went around complaining about "black" writers or "yellow" writers I would be instantly labeled a racist.

Why you pointing out their race Ringo?

What does their race have to do with anything Ringo?

So I ask you Jimmy, what does a person's race have to do with anything?

Why are these "white" writers failing us so very much?

(feel free to answer, but this is my last reply to you)
Old 06-Jan-20, 23:39
Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32 Points: 5,886, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalewrestlingchannel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Incel? As if I have a problem sexually with women? I'm probably one of the most advanced guys on this forum.

9 times out of 10, if a woman doesn't work with me it's because of her significant other, fear, or society. The other 1 out of 10 is usually high drama on their part and I don't put up with that.

If you go around whining about "white" writers or if you refer to someone specifically by their color for no reason at all you MIGHT be racist.

If I went around complaining about "black" writers or "yellow" writers I would be instantly labeled a racist.

Why you pointing out their race Ringo?

What does their race have to do with anything Ringo?

So I ask you Jimmy, what does a person's race have to do with anything?

Why are these "white" writers failing us so very much?

(feel free to answer, but this is my last reply to you)
It's a good thing you'll stop replying because you seem to lack reading comprehension (or you're just being intellectually dishonest, it's one or the other). I was never complaining about white writers. Just pointing out a fact that most of the writers and directors are white males. I wasn't complaining about it. Saying there should be more women or non-white people is not anti-white (it's an example of white fragility if one thinks that is).

This is my last reply and I'm moving on too.

Cheers.

Last edited by JimmyV123; 06-Jan-20 at 23:39. Reason: fix typo and->or
The Following User Says Thank You to JimmyV123 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-20, 23:54
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's a good thing you'll stop replying because you seem to lack reading comprehension (or you're just being intellectually dishonest, it's one or the other). I was never complaining about white writers. Just pointing out a fact that most of the writers and directors are white males. I wasn't complaining about it. Saying there should be more women or non-white people is not anti-white (it's an example of white fragility if one thinks that is).

This is my last reply and I'm moving on too.

Cheers.
Dude you mention the truth you will be accuse of being SJW such are the case of racist snowflake who can't handle the truth.

Keep up the good work
The Following User Says Thank You to arsenal6 For This Useful Post: